The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has been on this forum for five days, you have consistently displayed a singular lack of social awareness and the ability to read the tone in which you are perceived by your audience. I suspect this is an area of life you find challenging. Now who does that remind me of? :unsure:
Seem to be a few newbies who are a bit too ready to jump to the Queen of the Bedchamber's defence ..or am I getting paranoid?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think your timeliness is out if sync here. The episode with Dock may have been aired on TV on the date you quote, although I seem to think I saw it before then However you haven't taken into consideration fact that there is a big lapse between filming an episode by TV company and it actually appearing on TV. So there is no correlation between that and her being in Vietnam with Geary.
What is wrong with a brother paying fir his sister to go on hols. I understand that it is her Christmas present. Yes I know they are not blood relatives but as good as.

The time lapse between TV filming and it appearing on TV will also explain why people think nothing has happened on projects but I understand that in fact 2 projects have been done and will be revealed when TV schedules allow
Dahling I do know this. I sort of know how tv production works..probably something to do with working in the industry. Your haste in trying to get something out to defend your employer is making you make typos..or is it your chilly fingers in the chateau making it hard to type?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Seem to be a few newbies who are a bit too ready to jump to the Queen of the Bedchamber's defence ..or am I getting paranoid?
Nope 👎 I got ya

As in thread 5 or 6 when moderator 👩‍⚖️ jumped in about threads been derailed n posts deleted - n we lost sol n peacock 🦚 queen .....

They come in with a hard on

Like Beyoncé I just ... go left (swipe over )
💫💫

But my belief is main campers can’t
Disguise themselves
I put it down to their arrogance........

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think a later vlog explains that it is the circulation of air through these voids that helps keep the roof healthy However I am not a conservation expert

There is a later vlog that explains that circulation of air through these voids helps keep the roof healthy. However I am nor a conservation expert although I think blocking them up would negate the historical aspect.
Thanks Michael, or is it Hani or Natti. I can't keep up..

• Haha
  • Heart
Dahling I do know this. I sort of know how tv production works..probably something to do with working in the industry. Your haste in trying to get something out to defend your employer is making you make typos..or is it your chilly fingers in the chateau making it hard to type?
I SPWEED coffee ☕ there
Oh my poor computer screen
💫💫💫🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯💫💫💫💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they are trying to derail the thread. Also, I have noticed some ad hominem attacks.

What is starting to really upset me now though is what may have happened in the past (with this revelation about Bernard and Mummy). If manipulation comes so easily to them and they behave in an unconscionable way - what kind of misery was inflicted on the elderly in that home?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
💫💫💫💫 possibility’s 💫💫💫💫

New thread names 🧵#12
@Princess and the Pea
your chilly fingers in the chateau making it hard to type

💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony
QBC- Queen of bed chambers 👸 SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they are trying to derail the thread. Also, I have noticed some ad hominem attacks.

What is starting to really upset me now though is what may have happened in the past (with this revelation about Bernard and Mummy). If manipulation comes so easily to them and they behave in an unconscionable way - what kind of misery was inflicted on the elderly in that home?
Don’t worry, if it is any of the Shat..ooooo Massive they’ll soon get distracted by something shiny and move along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Fun fact for the newbies who are defending SSB: Gift tax is 60% between non-family members. You better hope that she gets charity status or all of those plastic earings and mummy aprons are going to cost a fortune.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fun fact for the newbies who are defending SSB: Gift tax is 60% between non-family members. You better hope that she gets charity status or all of those plastic earings and mummy aprons are going to cost a fortune.
“ that’s all folks ........ “

I bow 🙇‍♀️ to your supremacy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥😝😝😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I wish I had never discovered Tattle as it has destroyed my simple mindless pleasure in the vlogs, although it was beginning to pall as the lockdown ones became ever more tedious. I never liked the look of Isabelle and I barely tolerated Gerry's jokes (although he seems a decent bloke), but the shine for me went off with the start of the second gift grab channel and the increasing false hilarity and painfully staged parties.
I wonder what was the breaking point for other posters?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When did Hanni suddenly disappear from the videos and did she join here to give SJ the Clemmie treatment? My money's on that.🧐

I think Gerry takes SJ on a yearly trip because he doesn't want to travel alone, and she seems to be a good travel partner. Isabelle would be a nightmare to travel with. My own mother, with no college degree and a clerk at an elementary school, has managed to travel pretty extensively and paid my airfare a couple of times. Gerry being a business owner probably makes a little more than my mother and certainly more than me since wages in the US have stagnated for so long. I honestly don't understand the constant travel scrutiny when you could literally just drive to most of the places she's travelled in the time it would take to get across Texas (thee WORST drive, btw).

I took a fairly deep dive into neighbor Frank's blog, and he's probably manic depressive, an admitted alcoholic and maybe a little bit of a hypochondriac. He's super handsome though, his musings are not too terribly pretentious, and it looks like he and Stephanie are both Leos. Rather than being an expert on restoration and permaculture gardening, he is still googling how to battle powdery mildew. In two years they still haven't found the septic tank, but they decorated a cat cave because Ivory was allergic, but now no longer is, so the cats are allowed inside and Frank took over the cave. There are a ton of Lalande/SJ/Mummy easter eggs in his writing, particularly in the winter months when he stays in bed until noon for warmth while his partner takes the dog out. He even managed to make the new puppy post about her somehow. He's definitely working out his bitterness about the past and she's not the only persona non grata in his writing. There's an older sister, a ex that "shall not be named ever again" and he mostly complains about the French unless it's food or sunset related. It's honestly a great read and he should write a novel about his experiences there so they will have the funds to move forward restoring the house and maybe back the camera away so the sustainable garden isn't just closeups of flowers. I love everything they are planning, but I wonder if he'd be disgusted by the fact that I found his public blog in here.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sometimes I wish I had never discovered Tattle as it has destroyed my simple mindless pleasure in the vlogs, although it was beginning to pall as the lockdown ones became ever more tedious. I never liked the look of Isabelle and I barely tolerated Gerry's jokes (although he seems a decent bloke), but the shine for me went off with the start of the second gift grab channel and the increasing false hilarity and painfully staged parties.
I wonder what was the breaking point for other posters?

Liveable level of decency-
what I could Suffer ..

don’t get me wrong -
as much as I admire the hutspvah -

I’m uber aware others have blinkers on ...
do I need to be the one to unveil them Herron these 🧵

SSB has nurtured this
IMO she’s a Baby with a loaded gun -
not a problem But it’s a LOADED gun .......

Possibly SSB would be upset with the perception she’s duplicitous -

indeed causing “ controversial issues “ splitting the fans in relation to CATC

Compounding this duplicitous act was announcing a major alert 🚨
which was issued by Karen and DB
Make sure you post GIFT -
we Paid a Huge custom Tax bill ...on fans GIFTS ....

pay it and shut UP your coining in gifts - possibly shite gifts ......

They were sent with Love and your making money of Them watching you on YouTube .

What a tragic footnote to a very tragic culture you are supporting - it’s mutually exclusive to you Stephanie Jarvis and your inmates .

Preserve your openness - indeed protect it
Or it won’t hold any currency .

Reactions: 4
I am looking for evidence of % of patrons being vulnerable and spending their last pennies
Good for you. I quite like the evidence of someone who doesn't need to work who uses volunteers to renovate their home & uses OAPs from all round the globe to do her social media work for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.