Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linus

VIP Member
From Michael’s comment section. What she mentions is some of what I was referencing previously where some people are obsessed with taking them down.
Why has this reply under SJ's comment been deleted? :unsure:

3.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

stefanieeee

How wouldn't it be successfull in any other way??? I'm wondering if giving over his art work was legalized was there a lawyer involved?? If Angel has a reputation for ripping off other's art it only makes her look bad.
She doesn't have a reputation. She has Michael and his family and one person on Tattler making an anonymous accusation who could very well be a Petherwick. That is it.
This is all getting all the oxygen the Petherwicks want.
If the design had not been on the show - there would have been no success. It is obvious. Noone would have known about it or seen it. I believe it would have all been done legally. This is a show! It is a business, for the Channel, for D&A, for the production crew.
I get frustrated with Michael always talking about how he can do this and that and the other thing, but never sticks to something long enough to get the dollars and recognition he thinks he deserves. It has success with his youtube channel because of his connection to ETTC. People felt sorry for him and had a lot of goodwill towards him and still do. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get busy designing, creating, producing, vlogging, and SELL what you create. Why not do what has been suggested here? He is only stopping himself at this point.

• Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Ok, now I feel really annoyed.:mad: I'm off out for a walk with the dog, the fresh air will do me good. As none of you are kind enough to tell me what the Trotters are up to, I had to have a look...I lasted less than 2min:sick:. Had to turn off, he is making me feel so annoyed! Begging bowl out after less than 2 minutes??? Blatantly asking his fans to get him a new expensive plate? I had a look at comments, the only one he had answered to was a couple of gay men declaring their love...others offering help, plates, you name it, no reply. I really wish people would stop giving him dosh. Don't tell me to talk about Trotter in a different thread, I am not in the mood!

• Haha
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
🎥🎥🎥 tattle ... mews

oh ff sake me me me me me

well hello Sir trotter .... welcome 🙏
Small Minds .... what feel good site did you pull that off

no 1 .. have you or have you not sought financing from groups off ppl for the last 10 months
Gifts ... plates .. tea .. chocolate

well then I personally am calling BS 🤬 on your toddler trotter expose

Im in no doubt master and mistress straw bridge will attach a writ to you musings this evening- it was you whom didn’t seek correct artistic advice - reality you were hired as an artist 👩‍🎨 - ther ends your ownership
Been directed on an idear - was their idear ... you simply put on paper THEIR ideas
Tattle will be the leaste of your woes

very foolish move ...
but it’s of no consequence ... as you eluded to several times

you have amassed over on patron 50 k
You tube possibly 70 k
Yet you managed to laugh visit and survive ...eat repair spend with little concern ..... really ?

yet musings on tattle.life have left you Low ... in the last 2 weeks ????
what about the rest of the globe 🌏
What about the rest of ppl who are front line workers .... with real concerns —- not just how the look or sound on tv 📺
Again as you state ... of little consequence

thanks for the plug 🔌 no doubt when many others arrive ... indeed they will
The GIFT 🎁
They will have 11 threads 🧵 of highly intelligent and witty insight
Fact what will happen 50% might have eureka and the lifting of your veils

prehaps now
one video a week about showing how many Fortume and mason hampers your using would have saved you the no doubt huge media coverage you have unleashed

Major Dick didn’t earn that mocklier for nothing

Tattlers don’t rattle .... they question the motives of ppl whom don’t recognise
A good thing ... whilst living it

Oddly enough you could suffer your own look and voice to whinge about the very hand ... that fed u

Last edited:
  • Heart

Incognito Chatelaine

It was very early on when she visited Chateau de Bourneau and suggested they should also have workawayers and learned from them that, because of costly insurances and limited tasks they could give them (they also run a B&B and event business) it was not a good idea. It looked like it came as a surprise to her. After that, Tomaz vlogged about his normal day (which was filled with B&B work) which caused a lot of commotion. Workaway rules prohibit use of volunteers for running a business, unless paid, because it distorts competition and therefore is illegal. SJ herself also provided a lot of evidence how every volunteer had tasks in her B&B. Suddenly her fans started to ask questions why her Workaway site was closed and how could they apply. Soon after, SJ announced in her Patreon account her life long dream to employ Nati to run the B&B... You get the drift ;)
Yes, she seemed to be confused by the fact that workawayers are only supposed to work for charities, eco projects, or helping the elderly or disabled in their own homes.

I have a feeling she thinks she is Scarlett O'Hara...

• Haha

Mrs O

Ok been meaning to do this for a while... every time I hear of scrawney SJ being referred to as an opera singer
Best part go to 2:10 and listen to 3:30 if you can't listen to the lot

Magnificent. Thank you for posting. One of my favourites.
Perhaps when SJ is ‘performing with the other musical wannabes at her Chatoooo she imagines she is in Milan at the operate house! Hahaha!!!

Back to the concerns re heating. I volunteer for the UK National Trust ( oversees and runs heritage buildings) The house i volunteer in was built in 1642 and it is darned cold for most of the year. It has central heating installed but this is controlled not by temperature but by humidity. This is to protect the wood in the house - beams, floorboards, furniture etc. If the humidity is wrong the the wood either expands or contracts. As previous contributor said you can't heat an old property to standards expected in more modern houses. As volunteers we accept this and wear more clothes. The trick is thin layers, sometimes I have 5 layers on.
I also volunteer for a Tudor mansion NOT the Nat Trust (I’m the Treasurer). Our heating is also controlled by humidity.
We also do not use modern paints, wallpaper or even any harsh chemicals for cleaning etc.
In REAL ancient houses/mansions/halls/castles etc., great care is taken to preserve what is there and restore previous ‘mistakes’ to keep the building as it was intended when built.
Chateau LaLa is not an historical house/sorry Chatooo - everything has been modernised or lost! SJ using old flooring is just a cost saver to her. The rest of that room will be all modernised to her taste - including the chandeliers!

Last edited:
  • Heart

lolander

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett Well said, choose your battles! There's no point trying to influence the super-fans. If you come from a place of reason and they come from a place of crazy, you're going to meet somewhere in the middle. Half-crazy is still crazy.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about. Oscar Wilde

• Haha

chillijam

I tried Ruth's book, but it's so poorly written I couldn't manage it. The writing style of a very average 15yr old 👎🏻.

• Haha

frenchessence

Chatty Member
I’ll never forget her calling Gerry a “disgrace to all mankind” on one of the early gift sessions. Not said with irony, no sign of banter ....just cold and hard in response to some minor transgression I think. The guy was recovering from his cancer treatment at the time.....I was shocked.
Me also. I can’t recall a time a heard someone bring so directly rude, cutting and downright nasty - and on camera.

She would receive the old gardener dressed in her night robe, an elderly guy of who she knew he had a huge crush on her, for coffee in the kitchen, to receive all his free offerings from his private vegetable garden, even after she started dating Percy. The poor guy was even there when she met Percy for the first time, because she took him on a trip to SA. She certainly played with his feelings.
Presumably he was going on a working holiday to tend her lady-garden in South Africa ?

• Haha
  • Wow

Rory

VIP Member
@ggyahoo like you I've been here from the start (although same name) when it was fun and gossipy as we were all fascinated by Stephanie and her life. On many occasions I've tried to challenge the very nasty comments but sometimes I have to step away for a while when it gets too nasty and vindictive.

I actually think that the people who are trying to bring Stephanie down on here have scored a massive own goal because when her supporters come on here and read the comments there may be a few who decide to stay and join in, but the vast majority are so appalled by the content that this makes them feel fiercely loyal and protective of her (just look at her patreon numbers steadily rising).

Without a doubt the reason Marie is leaving is because of this forum and again this will probably help her cause in the long run because people will feel sorry for her and protective towards her because of some of the overly nasty comments made about her on here. Yes there are some that are justified - I don't think her flowers are anything special and she's definitely jumped on the vlogging for money bandwagon - but there's a lot that isn't.

I also agree that some of the criticisms levelled at Stephanie have been justified especially around breaking/bending the covid rules at christmas but some of it is way over the top especially the stuff about her dad etc. I'm not keen on CATC but I understand that Stephanie's got herself in a situation with it that it would be very hard to diplomatically extricate herself from where the more presents she opens on camera, the more people send them and then she feels she has to open them on camera so as not to disappoint the senders and so the whole cycle starts again.

I miss the old days of "Donegals" and speculating about who was sleeping with who!
Marie is not leaving La La due to Tattle. She first left to live with Stephanie's cousin and manager hotel. Didn't work out - long hours, etc. She returned to La La however things had changed with other long term residents where previously it was mainly her and SJ. Previously she cooked for B&B guests. Now she is cooking for everyone 5 days a week. She has her work/residence papers and is returning. There is no work for her in the middle of nowhere, also she does not have a car.

• Heart

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
Concerning the heating freezing in this shit oo. (see #47 #57 #58)
Lalande is not a historical building, no protection on it = no restrictions using techniques or materials
Floors should have been isolated and are probably not. In the "China pantry" she speeks of membrane to keep moisture out, thats not a proper isolation for cold. Foam glass would do this, we used in our house (18th century and protected!)----> we don't need to wear our winter coats inside the house 😜.
In the grand salon she has floor heating and carpets but that is not compatible (only very thin carpets would).
She should have double glazing.

• Heart

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
@Jeeves - Yes I think Philip mentioned in last night's video that he got the hedgehog cards from 'Cadeaux'

Btw your 'Barmy Brenda' avatar gives me the creeps ! :oops:

• Haha

frenchessence

Chatty Member
I remind you that she has owned the chateau for 15 years. She owns a flat in London which she sporadically rents out on airbnb instead of properly renting it out as she needs it as a pied a terre for her many trips back there. She has holidayed in Venice, Vietnam, Cape Town, Greece etc & has made multiple trips to London. She spends a fortune on tat. She has not had a job since leaving University. She has had free labour from workaways. She has been in receipt of funds from the advertising revenue generated by her Youtube account & paetron cash now. At what point should she have stopped living like a bum & expect other people to work for nothing, pay her to post some videos and all for her to swan off on holiday?

Go Marie. Run like the wind.
Couldn’t be said better. Has contributed nothing at all to society in any way. Spoilt through and through. Lazy and greedy . Post Covid vaccines we are going to see lots more ‘Wish You Were Here ‘ style travel vlogs and ‘Postcards From the Edge’ trips. Interested to see how that will be reflected on Patreon . There will surely be a limit to how many times even super fans will say “She deserves a break/holiday/rest”.

LOTL must be itching to go away somewhere luxe with Camilla’s husband - all in the name of vlog content of course.

Ok been meaning to do this for a while... every time I hear of scrawney SJ being referred to as an opera singer
Best part go to 2:10 and listen to 3:30 if you can't listen to the lot

Thank you for showing this. Goosebumps. Extraordinary. Now THAT is what we call an Opera Singer 🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♀️

• Heart

Rory

VIP Member
The pic is from 2017, apparently
Marie said in a previous Instagram story that she was going a chateau to do flowers. Probably explained why but I’ve forgotten.
Her story tonight shows the car being load and various photos of the chateau. Sitting in the Grand Salon(is that right) with her are Stephanie and Philip 👃.
She has gone to the chateau of that couple who have just launched! The vlog about rennovating and not killing your partner. This is most disappointing. I watched a couple if their vlogs and their rennovations were interesting, tasteful in a modern way and very detailed.

She has gone to the chateau of that couple who have just launched! The vlog about rennovating and not killing your partner. This is most disappointing. I watched a couple if their vlogs and their rennovations were interesting, tasteful in a modern way and very detailed.
This whole doing up a french chateau caper is like the Lego movie, where all the different figurines from different Lego collections all live in the one universe. So you have Gandalf engaging with Batman. This is all getting ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart

Honestly not surprised that Angel would stoop so low. Her and Dick make me feel 🤢🤮 Everyone on here loves talking about narcissists, but they’re the ones that have an actual mural of themselves in their chateau (which I think MPK did) 🤮

Anyway, I didn’t really see the point of bringing that up now?? You have over 200k followers, just make some new designs and sell them. His super fans would buy whatever the hell he’d tried to flog to them. Just seemed like another attempt to gain pity, especially after a lot of fans and patrons have been leaving because of the lack of content.

As for tattle, he can’t be that upset if it was only “hate” and speculation that was not based on reality. Clearly we’ve been uncovering a lot of truths on here, that he clearly would have preferred to remain hidden. I also think that he’s realized that the critiques on here about his work ethic are true and that’s why they’ve stung so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MrsPoker

Such drama! If it were just about watching some people renovate old buildings, it would be ok. But, for Pete's sake, it's about buy me a coffee, buy me a laptop, fund my house, send me a Santa plate, get volunteers to do work that should be properly compensated and, the worst of it for me, is let's start a charity so I don't have to pay taxes. No one in this bunch smells like a rose. Michael, make art. Sell it on Etsy. You can sell prints and cards of your artwork and photos, etc. You have an established market with your YT subscribers. Make money, finish your cottage and you won't owe anyone an explanation. But continue to make promises about content to get money out of people and you can't moan when they wonder what the heck is going on.
All of this, is exactly what I feel! If I had the talent he has, I would be using it, and I think it would feel a whole lot more satisfying to support yourself knowing you had worked for it!

• Heart

RubyT

Totally agree to leave the lake till last which would be the final flourishing touch - I agree it’s important to do but not as important as the bricks and mortar of the place - the heating - the bathrooms - the roof - the patio area that’s sinking - if they have been there for 15 years and also own a house in Sussex / a flat in London and a house in South Africa any sensible person would sell a few of ruse and use the funds to restore !

• Heart