Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peony89

Let's not forget that MPK swindled hundreds of euros out of SJ's fans via superchat in order to buy a Mac laptop to use for editing and uploading while travelling.

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Jeeves

VIP Member
@Jeeves - Yes I think Philip mentioned in last night's video that he got the hedgehog cards from 'Cadeaux'

Btw your 'Barmy Brenda' avatar gives me the creeps ! :oops:
Well, as I had an attack of the trolls accusing me of being the Donegal Mammy, started by RoseColoredGlasses and continued by a group of very short term visitors, I thought I'd leave it to Tattlers to make their own decision! She scares me too and I don't think I can carry on seeing that face every time I open this screen.
As I am pretty sure that she lurks here, I hope she enjoys it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

frenchessence

Chatty Member
I never look at peoples buy me a coffee account or pateron etc but I did just now for Marie Wiiks - she of weeds in milk bottles fame.. and this is what I see:
"Next year I hope to set up my very own floral studio in the UK, and I also hope to buy a car so that I’m able to travel and take on various floral design jobs as well as collaberations.

"Things I’ll spend your donations on: equiptment, either for the floral studio it’s self, or tech stuff, like my camera or funds to a new laptop. Extra flowers for more photos and video content. Paying for various expenses of setting up a business, like rent and setting up and running a website".

Marie can I suggest you do as most people do who want to set up a business, do your reserach, do a business plan, if its a viable prospect you'll get a bank loan for your 'studio in the UK' and all the necessary equipment. Another money grubbing parasite - learning from the best.
Are those her actual words ? If so, even bearing in mind the language/translation, it’s nothing short of dreadful. There is something so nasty about saying ‘things I’ll SPEND YOUR MONEY ON...’ She’s a talentless, greedy grabber.

It goes to show that SSB (who can find the words for anything if it involves getting money) is no true friend, because she should have advised Floral Roadkill to take that down and help her to rephrase it ....

Agree with you completely. Go to the Bank Marie, have some independence and get a sense of pride. And go back to (floral) school or get an apprenticeship in someone else’s floral studio. You will not be able to sustain a business working as you are, tickling a few milk bottles with wilted green stems and hoping to keep your shop, er... ‘studio’ 😂 going with what you imagine will be the never ending support of Patrons. It won’t last.

And btw, If you want a car, save up for it like other youngsters of your age.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Jeeves

VIP Member
With a bent accountant, there are many ways around it, but not without fabricating reasons for expenditure or being creative with the truth. Of course any idiot can evade tax, the issue is if she is caught.

A hefty fine, the tax bill multiple times over, plus interest, and often a prison sentence. That is the price of being caught. Now, do you think SSB is shrewd enough to know her way around tax law when she barely knows basic common law?

Yes agree with that completely Carola.
A bent accountant? Now where on earth could she find an accountant wiling to commit fraud? 🤫

• Haha

frenchessence

Chatty Member
She showed her true colours a couple of times. Couldn’t stand her from the outset...
Me too ... I called that out also in one of our earlier threads . Glad you saw it as well. She’s clearly a piece of work. The vitriol with which she spat out those words. I could see that Gerry recoiled - there was something in his eyes / reaction that showed she had really stung him. I think he joked quickly, trying to recover the moment ‘oh the WHOLE of mankind ‘ he quipped. But the damage had been done - and interestingly was not edited out by SJ

• Heart

Takeaway

You sneaky buggers. Don't have all the links and guff on other Forums, so didn't know about the MPK one. I have just seen it (Is this the first Forum 'cos there does not appear to be a string of them like our "Sat Oh")? I have just left a question on MPK's asking if they are Travellers and if so, will they be setting up a caravan park and when will they take bookings. Now I just need to find a cheap way to ship my Caravan from Oz (and the horse). I note you experienced members all post on MPK's so cough up you lot and provide some links to other blogs 'cos I'm going to need a fix when Lalaland finally slips down the hill and sinks into the mud at the bottom of the lake.
@FrannyBee There’s tons of Trotter stuff on these Chateau vlogs, they are a dull/boring lot (apart from the mysterious & beautiful, classy Gwendoline) but they have an interesting background, there’s lots of photos too. Billy was handsome, an accomplished horse man & in the British Army/Cavalry in London. Sadly the whole Petherick clan have cleaned up their Facebook pages after Sadies melt down so we can no longer see the photos but they are on here. Michael was a Manchester party boy for 10 years & for a while a makeup artist on the MAC counter in Selfridges. Ma Trotter has another child prior to Mick who lives in England. Sadie just seems to have given birth to the moody child. Ma Trotter had traveller camp family photos on her Facebook. Micks originally from Ireland. Definitely worth a read. Ma seems to control the whole circus & I feel Gwendoline needs rescuing now 🤔 don’t get me started on Ryan who is a total *ic* & Billy’s best mate as is Philly & Barbie 🤮 I do like Ryan’s funny uncle Lee & his family who recently moved to France from Thailand. Ryan keeps his real family a massive secret, his mum & dad run a fish farm too just like uncle lee & I think that should be added to the Trotter tattle pages. There are loads of them & none of them seem to have job ?????

Attachments

• Heart

Mrs O

I’ve just discovered a new French word (which a lot of you probably already knew, but I didn’t)

In French, a ‘POTICHE’ is a vase or useless decorative object. It is also a derogatory term for a woman who is considered
a piece of "eye candy" on the arm of her husband/man.

Thought it might sum someone up perfectly - no names of course!

• Haha
  • Heart

Incognito Chatelaine

Actually if you look at the activities recommended by Workaway for volunteers staying with hosts it’s all very lightweight (it’s above the wording I circled in my photo). SJ seriously abused her Workaway volunteers with hard labour. Cleaning. Laundry. Cooking. Construction. Labouring. Not crafting with the kids and an extra pair of hands with a DIY project. I’d say some volunteers complained about being put to work. And also bumping uglies with the males. What about the female volunteers bumping uglies with the co owners and leaving other volunteers to clean up the mess!!!
The bumping uglies would certainly do the trick!

The platform is based upon trust and a lot of young people travel abroad with workaway. Imagine sending off your daughter or son to that mad house and they return, having had their first sexual experience with someone twice their age, who has probably slept with half the continent? To add insult to injury - under the influence of large quantities of alcohol.

It appears that we have an influx of trolls on the Trotters thread - I am sure they will make their way here too. Most recent visitor Tinker1, joined 7 minutes ago! The Insider joined last night and clearly linked with Usabelle. I wonder if this is Ma and Sadie? Happy to let them carry on. I think I triggered this by seeing a comment by MP on his You Tube comments, following a lot of questions about hs failure to post vlogs. He said that his grandmother had died on Monday, followed by a couple of condolences from his fans, This, along with the comments disappeared shortly afterwards. I wasn't able to screen shot it at that time unfortunately, , although I believe that another Tattler saw it too. Time will tell - at some point he will either need to confirm or deny this.
I'm quite happy for them to carry on but will not respond to them- you of course can make up your own minds if you think I am Brenda.
I'm happy to pop over there and support you in handing a few trolls their asses... but it will have to be later ;)

Anyhow, you are way too eloquent to be Brenda!

• Haha

Mrs O

There has been lots of comments re heating and the cold at the Chatooo.
A). Does anyone remember a vlog some time ago where MPK was shown the attics where SJ pointed out the ‘defence’ windows? There were similar to arrow openings in ancient castles, but wider and longer. Most of them didn’t seem to have any glass or coverings. They looked wide open. I would have thought that SJ would have Selmar make coverings and double glazed glass ASAP. Certainly would make it a lot warmer.
B). When MPK was there one Christmas he fixed and started up the old cooker in the kitchen. It obviously works so why, in the winter, is it not fired up? It would make the kitchen warm and also some of the downstairs rooms, especially if it was loaded up before bedtime. There is certainly plenty of wood from all the fallen trees 🌲 in her extremely dangerous forest/woodland!!!

EXTRA: SJ normally doesn’t worry too much re cold in the winter as she leaves volunteers there whilst she jets off to SA or Vietnam or other sunnier climes!

• Heart

Espe

VIP Member
#913 Mrs P & #917 stepahnieee

Couldn’t agree more with you both. I came her by accident, looking for other things, and this popped up so I began reading comments. They answered so much which had been bothering me as #913 & #917 stated.

I confess I do watch the vlogs but don’t subscribed anymore (did originally to help with restoration) but now I make sure I’m unsubscribed on YT. I watch to see if there really are any true restorations happening, unfortunately not!

As for the ‘gift’ channel I was at first amused but now I’m disgusted that people would send so much food, expensive items, tat and even family heirlooms (cutlery items). Why don’t they donate to their local charities - the ‘heirlooms’ could have been given to a charity for them to auction. We must all see so many deserving causes that need help and people from all around the world send things to a privileged rich woman! The supporters would say that the ‘gift’ YT raises money for charity - fine but the chateau owner is taking all the praise .... not the donators! As for the latest ‘donation’ for a scholarship to a fashion pupil - why doesn’t the money go to something worthwhile in South Africa- like sponsoring a student to become a doctor, nurse, optician? Of course the Saint that is offering the money will be praised for this as its in HER name. Sorry this has rambled on but hopefully people who send the gifts might read it and realise how foolish they have been.
South Africa has a huge Aids epidemic, and poverty is rife. The amount she is donating (in her own name) to one student who wants to be a fashion designer to boost the egos of the rich, would go a long way towards helping those who need medicines or food. She has chosen that fashion college as they gave her a dress and will no doubt give her more and her name will be published all over the place. There is so much more she could do to help alleviate real need now she has an audience out there.

• Heart
  • Wow

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Wha... I mean wha...???? Really, like who, Nick's Marie who has some sort of EU border protocol job and was merrily partying with 21 +++ in the heap in the middle of nowhere.
Team Gerry?? I'm sorry but he's annoying af. These stans are pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Miss Mickey Dodger likes her relationships distant, her boyfriends live in another countries.
I've seen her underwear...not sure she is a Mickey Dodger. Oh wait, that bra had barely been used...hm, she is giving mixed signals. I always think that ladies who buy foxy underwear tend to be fun to play with :cool: and I bet Phillip tries on LOTL's underwear...for sure! Rocky Horror!

Brendas LaLa Lande page with lots of complaints
He is such a lazy git...what exactly are his patreons paying for? That shack must have been paid for 10 times over? Content on Youtube? Gold medal for most boring shite, people seriously need to stop giving him money for nothing. He needs to get of his arse and do something.

139960308_10157551931426338_5368045576855359690_o.jpg

I am SURE she buys these elegant knickers...by the dozen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lolander

VIP Member
Yeah,this is what sensible people would do, but then sensible people would not buy a chateau in the first place.
The romance of it all :rolleyes: . Cold fact is that these houses were built by rich for the rich. You need a lot of money to live in them. Then our working class heroes (money burning in their pockets) like Jarvis' and Trotters buy into these properties and very quickly need to start rattling their begging bowls to survive or find romance living in Grey Gardens. Most of them (impoverished again) give up after few years, listings are full of half done Shat-O's for sale.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Marie crashed the Jag and put it off the road. Ought to repair that first.
Isabelle completely smashed the Jaguar once herself, only owning up to it towards the insurance company, but telling everybody else it was a ‘hit and run job’ by somebody else, shame on them for not leaving a note, something she would have surely done herself....yeah, right...
She got Percy to fix it, obviously. She still 'owns' SJ a new car too, promised after crashing a previous one. Real good driver she is. Almost blind, but real good driver...

• Wow

NorrisCS

She’s queen bee on there 🐝 welcoming everyone me included.
Ah jeez @Pansygirl could you not have killed the time waiting for the premier to ask Jumpsuit Jill what she had to do for her 300 hours community service and did she have to return the almost $90K dollars in one lump sum and what sentences did her two brothers end up getting...?

• Haha
  • Heart

annapolly

yes, if you read back on the threads there is a ton of speculation. Some of it in good fun and some super uncomfortable to read.
Eeep, suggesting someone is a pedophile and/or engaged in incest is a pretty horrendous thing to level at them. I get that Stephanie puts her life out there but I can see why she would find that very hurtful and offensive.

• Heart

frenchessence

Chatty Member
Thank you @La Brocanteuse for the new title.

And thank you @MojoDublin for updating the who's who list.

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ
😍 A brilliant job as usual 👏 Glad to see Uriah Heep made it for Philip (not mine but great description) and (also not mine) Cinder-Ruth . Such funny monikers and without your glossary is impossible for newcomers to understand threads. Also a great reminder for all. Get revising everyone !

Trotter has a new video up traveling hours to go stay in another shato - hello coveeeed

So dan the man has now hidden his patron amount. Wonder how long till SJ do the same.

and roadkill girl has now hidden all her videos on YouTube. Though for some reason she still earn more than someView attachment 387419
Then we can start to speculate if they’re hiding figures because they’re dropping or increasing in funds . Agree. SSB will at some point hide income, maybe with a statement such as saying “I appreciate everything but it’s not about the money 👀It’s just about having your support’ 😂

Simply amazed that Floral Roadkill (FRK) can bring in anything from anywhere let alone Patreon. Sympathy supporters obviously

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart