Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolander

VIP Member
I am involved in a REAL historical building, goes back way before LaLa land or even SJ was around. Funnily we don’t have huge gaps in our roof ... must get onto English Heritage and tell them they have been making big mistakes for years - we have to knock some holes in the roof!
It’s because she either cannot be bothered or doesn’t want to spend money on it ‘because it doesn’t show’ so not important!
SJ was also mumbling something about how she doesn't have a heart to evict the bats from the attic. Think about the piles of batshit accumulated almost for two decades rotting the beams...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Lululime

VIP Member
I hear you - Whilst I watch and I observe

Sometimes Irish and indeed British humor dose not come off well

and is misinterpreted
Without either party’s involved
having a clue you didn’t get the jesting

Seen it on Doing it ourselves - mainland Europeans found it rude -
yet my Irish friends knew it was banter
Hi, I agree, but I’m a Brit and saw only cruelty. Nothing was lost in translation here. Gerry bit back....weakly....eyes down.....he felt it too.

• Heart

NorrisCS

Does anybody feel the same nausea coming up seeing how very clever SJ operates? She leaves it to MPK to complain about the gossip getting too close to the truth in a video he was going to do about his collision with D&A. The two things are absolutely not connected, but because he mentioned it in his vlog, she can pretend to be the friend she's supposed to be by commenting "We're in this together", a flagrant lie because she's still very much in business wit ETTC, obviously. All fans are now warned there are stories out about her and not to believe them, without her having to talk about it on any of her channels. Out of pity, the gift sending will now probably explode.
Yes, her comment focuses entirely on Tattle and she says zero about the main content of his vlog, his situation with D&A. Again showcasing herself as the narcissistic manipulator that she is. A) Making his vlog and her comment all about her and B) Slyly saying nothing about D&A / ergo Channel 4 / ergo any other television production company that she might hope to collaborate with in the future. She is keeping her bib clean in that department, if she was truly his friend, and was truly supporting him in her comments, she would have annihilated D&A but that would not go down well with Channel 4 and any possible collaborations - God spare us if we are subjected to that face and gob on any future programme - the history of Toile for eg... or how not to renovate a chateau...!

• Heart

sandro37

VIP Member
That happens everywhere.

@sandro37 I though you were a lawyer?

View attachment 387502
I am :m

I said it before, I finished a degree which allows me to diagnose on a certain level (for example I couldn't be a forensic expert at the court, for that you need different qualification) I am currently not working as that profession (obviously).

without giving too much info to not be identified so easily unlike some of us, I am finishing my 3rd master (so 5 uni degrees in total)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

witchgrass

VIP Member
I am :m

I said it before, I finished a degree which allows me to diagnose on a certain level (for example I couldn't be a forensic expert at the court, for that you need different qualification) I am currently not working as that profession (obviously).

without giving too much info to not be identified so easily unlike some of us, I am finishing my 3rd master (so 5 uni degrees in total)
Hanni? 🤣

• Haha

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
And Stephanie clearly would approve of that. No way would db want to upset her who shows of her camel toe again
We did read her lips...:LOL: Credit to the Chatelaine, she found the outfit clearly ridiculous herself. We do love the ability to laugh of self. Can anyone tell me what the Trotters are up to, I cannot be bothered looking:coffee::cautious: boring gits. Phillip in the sheep skin coat was very...rocky horror show. Oh, am I not LOVELY today, busy day at work, shall take my grumpiness to the kitchen, that will sort it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
What about Selmar - surely he's at least had a quick snog?
I really don't think he would be in with a chance. He's not wealthy enough and whilst he's a gentle soul, he's not pretty enough or charismatic. I know that she's had a few really grotty men but the difference has been that Mason, Edmundo, et al have have something attractive about them - money!

• Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
I say let them (the Patreons) eat cake.
I can see both the argument of both scales; "Let people do with their own money" VS. "Vunerable people are enticed". However, I do think, regarding Patreon, it is a waiting game. Like placing pennies in a bowl aflot a barrel of water, to many pennies and the bowl will sink like the Titanic.
God only knows how many Brendas have come out of the woods, donating, thinking they are a part of something historic only to be duped.

MP just confirmed his designs were stolen by Dick and Angel. Billy called them out publicly and they were kicked off the show because of it. Sadie worked for Dick and Angel as well and was fired because of it.

• Wow
  • Haha

Fuzzypeg

Interesting 🧐 reading 📖 here

Sir trotter has stirred a hornets 🐝 nest

BJJ posting on Instagram were not available for the premier was another epic own goal 🥅

as for SSB and her entourage on tour as-the First guest of 2021 in the new chateaux .... shows her utter contempt for COVID ...

no one is travelling 🧳 and despite thinking it is her work .... blogging ... freebies I’m sure aren’t covered as essential work

glass houses and boulders come to mind ....

necessary to point out to sir trotter there are multiple agency’s

real charity enterprises that can help for free with his situation.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Thread names please

* parasitic patron

* put your hands in the air ... this is a robbery

* my name is Sir trotter ... I’m 398 days a survivor of been robbed

* hi dick and angle here ... let me tell You
@MojoDublin, I love your rants , but i do need translation sometimes ! You make me laugh which is worth it’s weight in gold .

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry everyone I am refering to the photo of camel toe underwear.
Yes, I knew you were...but you said America would have a lot to answer for and I included Trump in the mix....

and the tax avoiders throw another party

Well 2 apparently 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🎯🎯🦴🗣
I just looked up the website for the wooden gift box that one person sent...(not sure how to get the Euros sign...) 393.50

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Jeeves

VIP Member
Their comments have been deleted. They can return chopping heads off in YouTube.
Oh no! Tinker1 was only here for 25 minutes - we barely had chance to get to know her! Usabelle and TheInsider decided to leave with their friend too! Do call in again when you're passing!
Strange how this started with RoseColoredGlasses yesterday! :unsure: I know quite a few people were suspicious at this/her first post, when it was claimed that Selmar was receiving bribes from Brenda. but nothing ever substantiated.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
OK, sorry! Was being oversensitive... I have spent ten threads trying to hold back on this subject and I shouldn’t have buckled. None of this is black and white, in fact it’s really complex even for those who have it. Thank you for the Anna Netrebko tip by the way. She is incredible :)
No problem but thank you. Maybe have a look at Norwegian Sissel Kyrkjebø, a classically trained singer, rather than an operatic soprano. Incredible range from mezzo-soprano to soprano.

• Heart

lolander

VIP Member
Most of the patreons donate 5/10€, which is perfectly fine. Most of her income comes from these donors. Some of her higher tier patreons aren't that gullible, these business owners send freebies to the Shat-O and use the channel for marketing, this I don't like. LOTL should put product placement announcements in her vlog or kick these people out.

I understand she needs patreons, because the renovation work is costly, lake will cost 150k, rendering 150k, new windows and doors 50k, roofs 250k... She bought a large underwhelming ruin to elevate her status as chatelaine, not to restore it. The house is a party house and she wants to use her own money to impress her friends and display an image of success. Now when the donations started pouring in, she realized she can finally put some money aside for renovation, but this work has and never will be prioritized over her lifestyle.

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Working class girl, post: 3568607, member:

I don't have the necessary skills, can't cook, not that brilliant at housework or DIY and can't dance
[/QUOTE]

So it is you Natti Couldn’t have described your lack of attributes better myself ...😝😝

• Haha

witchgrass

VIP Member
It’ll be interesting to watch the Facebook groups attempt to keep discussions light and positive after this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart