Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nothing stopping you doing it I guess.

Paaaaarfectly put. I also needed a bit of escapism, but I started to lose it when the feeding frenzy of gift opening started. I thought it was sick in a time when people were having hard times because of a pandemic & they were living a fantasy life to most people anyway. I love Nicki Positano & have also watched the Chateau De Montmagner couple who are not remotely slick, but blimey they work hard. I agree that this forum is much more interesting that anything SJ can produce!
Don't have the IT skills. Have been following these threads for a number of weeks but have only just worked out how I can look at things in my profile.

FrannyBee

Hi there are 7 seasons. So you have not seen everything yet.

Sorry everyone I am refering to the photo of camel toe underwear.
Rory Post 3587361
No we've had Season 7 + repeats so I've seen all of Seasons 1 to 7 a couple of times including the lift installation

FrannyBee

Oh don't say that! You'll attract a troll and then I will need to pass my new avatar on to you.:eek:
Jeeves
Oh don't say that! You'll attract a troll and then I will need to pass my new avatar on to you.:eek:
jeeves post 3608700 BG looks like she'd like my liver on a plate. Is that the only photo of her you could find?

I'm kind of tired of the food theme vlogs. It's getting repetitive. I would rather see more of the chateau, even if its revisiting areas. Or a project. Even cleaning something. Dressup, and eating, isn't that interesting at this point. I liked when Thomas was there. Always working on projects and taking us all over the chateau! Oh well. Settling of Philip putzing around is disappointing.

The poor quality had me rolling!!!!! Lololol.
Louie Lamour post 3613622 She can't open too many doors or do tours 'cos then the patreons will see what little work has been done and start asking where the money has gone or worse stop paying.

If you mean send me one of Daddy Jarvis’ prints woweee I’d love one. Would make a great dart board for the children, or perhaps show them how not to paint by numbers 🤣 😂
mrs o 3613143 Better to explain to the children that this is what not to paint and then tell everyone how fabulous it is or they end up looking like an idiot. better to use it to line the cat litter tray.

Another covid free zone. I take it they all got tested and quarantined for days as not a mask in sight.

View attachment 394347
2 1/2 parasites

Last edited:

Yankee Doodle

Hahahaha! I second that. I’ve always liked what Phillip contributes to CD. The froggy glares, cheeky digs, and pig snorts, all delivered with lovely manners. Philip stays.

How do I know Nati has an Italian passport? I consistently watch The Chateau Diaries, it is has been mentioned once if not multiple times.
I never heard that once.

If you mean send me one of Daddy Jarvis’ prints woweee I’d love one. Would make a great dart board for the children, or perhaps show them how not to paint by numbers 🤣 😂
You would show those filthy nudie paintings to children? Really?