The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trotter has a new video up traveling hours to go stay in another shato - hello coveeeed

So dan the man has now hidden his patron amount. Wonder how long till SJ do the same.

and roadkill girl has now hidden all her videos on YouTube. Though for some reason she still earn more than someView attachment 387419
I like Marie but she needs to get away from the chateau and make a life of her own. I really don't think she is qualified to start a florist business of her own though. Where would she get the money? Her Patreon account is not enough to pay all the bills of living and running a business. So many volunteers think they can just wing it after leaving the chateau without having a lot of experience. I'm sure SJ gives them big pep talks about how amazing they are, and like the dotes most of them are, they believe it! Unless you are really lucky in life, you have to pay you dues first before success comes.

Reactions: 6
It's because Stephanie can't handle any type of negative feed back or simple questions. Hence why she'll block you, if you question her.
It's even worse: she has other people that filter out the negative so it never reaches her. It's rather likely you'll get blocked before she has even heard of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So true. Even her best friends often complain about the need for constant entourage. It's nearly impossible to have a private conversation with her, unless she gives permission for it. If at all embarrassing for her, she just makes sure there's entourage around, a very clever tactic to avoid difficult things.
Are your friends still in contact with SJ ?

Time for a Donegal.

There once was a forum called Tattle,
Which caused many cages to rattle.
Mention Stephanie and gifting,
Or Michael and grifting,
And their mothers come out to do battle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's even worse: she has other people that filter out the negative so it will not reach her. It's rather likely you'll get blocked before she has even heard of you.
Very true, I got blocked from her page. For making a comment about her gift grabbing channel.

• Haha
The world is dependent on artistic input , car manufacturers, aviation, soft furnishings so many areas...but the "designer" does not hold the copyrights because they are working for a salary & what they design remains the intellectual property of the company they work for, & the designs come under the company name not the employee, which I am sure is the situation of MP
If you are an artist & you paint/design something independently & someone else uses it without permission that is breach of copyright
copyright remains in place for 70-100 years after the death of the designer.
You could say MK has breached copyright because he copied Beatrix Potter images & showed them on his vlogs...he gained financially from someone else's property as the copyright belongs to Frank Warne & Co ( I think that's the name don't shoot me if not) they are a branch company of Penguin
With the Donegal Brenda Merch some people have posted pictures of the calendar which includes details of everyone whose images were used so that is likely not a copyright breach, the cloth is also likely to be an old print modified to include the shitoo and also out of copy right
The prints Michael done for his patrons of a willow pattern, I don't think are original art from him but a modified design which may or may not be out of copyright legislation.
A serious problem could arise out of the vlog, as I said yesterday you do not have to mention names you can be guilty of defamation by implying. He may say " I implied nothing" but by mentioning the prints not to mention the 100's of messages & comments on all the forums he will not have a leg to stand on...even if AD are in the wrong..because they are 2 different cases! He would have to have written to DA requesting they "Refrain from using his designs", he would need to show where he attempted to copyright them...and much more..no court is going to believe the warble in that vlog, he would be tore apart in cross examination as there are too many inconsistencies. It could be the beginning of the end..& maybe we should set up a gfm for him.
He is very naive about how the world really works. He's been so sheltered for so long. He's had a string of low-paying jobs and still lives at home. I don't really think he has the guts to go it alone. He talks tough but that's all it is - talk. I have never seen any original work by him. He is a copy artist. He got taken by Angel and he's sore about it. Get over it! That's life. Growing up is sometimes painful. He just needs to get over himself. I really do think therapy might be a good choice for him at this stage in his life. He only came to Gwen's chateau because he was aimless and unemployed. He still doesn't have a clue what he's doing. In his latest crybaby video he said he and his family weren't going anywhere, well that's the truth and the problem all rolled into one!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who is Brenda anyway? Not showing your face but promoting your own business is strange. She ran a chateau fan club FB site but has closed it down for some reason without any explanation. I think she is really flakey. She promises a lot of things but doesn't deliver. She once had a contest to invite people to tour chateaux with her but nothing came of it. Who would want to go on a trip with someone who acts so mysterious?

She just always has to be so animated all the time. It's unnatural and annoying. She treats her audience as if they are brain damaged with attention spans of two year olds. It's a lot of look at me accompanied by peals of laughter. I'm glad she thinks she funny, I don't.
Ladychatalot Post 3647212
Now, um, who am I thinking of ,,,,"look at me accompanied by peals of laughter" ...?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol that chateau tour was an absolute scam. Legally she couldn’t have even done it, because I’m pretty sure you need a special license for managing travel plans, tours, etc.
I would say you need a license to work as a tour operator if you were offering holidays including travel to the general public. You can arrange trips if you are a group with a common interest, just like Darts/football/musicians you operate within the confinements of your group.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can I just bring some attention to SSB's comment that people who had been guests at her chateau had been bullied, including those who had not been in the vlogs? I joined in December, so I am not familiar with all of the content in the threads, but I have never seen anyone encourage bullying of her guests, nor have I read any tattler discuss it one way or the other. Discuss them, yes, bullying, no. This is something we consider beyond the pale, surely? So is this a blatant lie on her part?

Perhaps she is alluding to the comments on Facebook about the Christmas breach of covid recommendations? Ironic how she worded that to make it sound as though tattlers were in the wrong, and not the group of people who spat in the eye of all those separated from their love ones at Christmas.

There is a very dark side to this woman indeed.
I think you’re right and I thought that too about her guests (some of the 21 plus plus guests going through the revolving doors of the heap over Christmas and the New Year), that’s who she was referring to. She is a sly and manipulative spineless snake... using Michael’s vlog in so many ways to her own benefit. Dear god please let some of her gullible fans get on here and read about how she really is, but I guess we are trying to get through to those who don’t want to hear! 🙉🙈🙉🙈🙉🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ladychatalot Post 3647212
Now, um, who am I thinking of ,,,,"look at me accompanied by peals of laughter" ...?
Hi Everyone! I'm new to this site and just feel so good about venting all my woes concerning CD. Like many of you have said, you can't write anything but syrupy happy thoughts on YT or your post is deleted and you are blocked. I wouldn't be here if CD had taken the path it has. I enjoyed the old vlogs but then things really changed once the money started coming in. Heck, old Beverly Hillbilly reruns are better than the current CD vlogs. The gift grab really did me in. The ridiculous amount of crap people sent accompanied by bad acting of being so surprised and awed was too much. How can a grown woman act so stupid over crocheted shawls and cheap candy? Plus, playing dress up is appealing once or twice a year but it has now become a regular occurrence. It's lost its appeal and now looks like they are all trying way too hard to have something to do and film. And really, isn't SJ getting a little old for this? I do think she has issues with aging. The older she gets, the more childlike she acts. One more dig and I'll shut up. Ditch the mini-dresses! Yuck, yuck, yuck! Especially those floaty things. They only work on thin 13 year old girls and even then they're pretty bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
BG had some very strong things to say about Tomaz who was a volunteer/ guest...perhaps that’s who SJ means on her comment on MP vlog? Some how I think not......because that suited her.....

• Heart
BG had some very strong things to say about Tomaz who was a volunteer/ guest...perhaps that’s who SJ means on her comment on MP vlog? Some how I think not......because that suited her.....
BG needs to butt out of things and stop making comments on volunteers that don't have anything to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What did BG have to say about Tomaz? I missed that!

Reactions: 1
Selective memory, selective loyalty… No wonder SJ hasn't been able to hold a serious romantic relationship. I’m beginning to think that Isabelle actually has, and has had, a fuller life than her adult infant daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did BG have to say about Tomaz? I missed that!
She basically implied that he had exaggerated the amount of work expected of him at LaLaLand.....and that he had personal issues. Very public and caused quite a Tomazgate incident, No public remonstrations from SJ on that one..

Selective memory, selective loyalty… No wonder SJ hasn't been able to hold a serious romantic relationship. I’m beginning to think that Isabelle actually has, and has had, a fuller life than her adult infant daughter.
SJ’s life is all playing pretend or staying in bed. I doubt she’s be able to cope with the needs of someone else full time.....warts and all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.