The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:m
Searching for the comment on tattle in relation to the hat wearing ,,,,,

must have been on Facebook
Great minds must have discussed it

Reactions: 1
Im not. Why would sj or any of the other chateau cause any friction. They benefit financially from being on ettcdiy.
They benefit financially by getting youtube subscribers and patrons. Dick and Angel benefit financially by allowing all these people to donate their time on the show.

:m
Searching for the comment on tattle in relation to the hat wearing ,,,,,

must have been on Facebook
Great minds must have discussed it
Yeah I didn't remember that either. It's young Phillip's hairline we were worried about.

How do we know they tricked him?
Because they are rich assholes who got their whole "dream" funded by the free appearances of struggling chateau owners, and Michael didn't even get footnote on a design that will probably end up at Target.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From Michael’s comment section. What she mentions is some of what I was referencing previously where some people are obsessed with taking them down.
Why has this reply under SJ's comment been deleted? :unsure:

3.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I watched MPs vlog before I came to this tonight and I did feel a slight pang of sympathy for him - until I realised that he has had a good ‘living’ out of his few vlogs this year and his gofundme and patreon account etc. In a time (as several people have mentioned) during a worldwide pandemic, where lives have been lost, businesses bankrupted and hundreds of thousands of people out of work and others penniless!

He is bitter about losing out on both credit and royalties for his work but, as we all should do, he should have read the small print! It is possible that his unnamed ex-employers have taken advantage but it’s too late now and he should move on before this completely overwhelmes him. He is young and talented and should use that to move forward. There is a market out there for unusual and well designed goods and he should tap into that.

Just to clarify, to other tattlers, I think it was more than one design that he created for his ex-employers - I think at least one other was the heron design.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why has this reply to this SJ's comment got deleted? :unsure:

View attachment 397738
That's the thing isn't it? Over moderating comments begets tattlers who just want to snark. Dick & Angel letting struggling property owners donate their time on a show they get paid to do begets a bunch of struggling property owners who think they are total assholes. I predict he's first in a long line of anonymous (likely) complaints about their dealings with D & A. I hope so. I'm here for it.

I watched MPs vlog before I came to this tonight and I did feel a slight pang of sympathy for him - until I realised that he has had a good ‘living’ out of his few vlogs this year and his gofundme and patreon account etc. In a time (as several people have mentioned) during a worldwide pandemic, where lives have been lost, businesses bankrupted and hundreds of thousands of people out of work and others penniless!

He is bitter about losing out on both credit and royalties for his work but, as we all should do, he should have read the small print! It is possible that his unnamed ex-employers have taken advantage but it’s too late now and he should move on before this completely overwhelmes him. He is young and talented and should use that to move forward. There is a market out there for unusual and well designed goods and he should tap into that.

Just to clarify, to other tattlers, I think it was more than one design that he created for his ex-employers - I think at least one other was the heron design.
Is it okay to blame the victim now? Because we were super against that when the gay couple lived for free at Lalande and were apparently taken advantage of.

Reactions: 9
Incoming .... shots fired

Sir trotter ya might have wanted to skip the Friday vlog
one of his patrons had previously said he discussed this in a video. His brother publicly said it. But he won’t say names.

on brendas group it was said he was paid a big amount for it.
Two sides to every story huh.

I wonder what the percentage of converters would be if they were to read what’s posted here. Like I watched all their vids. Haven’t had a bad thing to say about them. Then got little suspicions and as no one I know watch them it’s not like I could discuss it. So I googled and came across tattle and spend days reading before I even joined and commented. and and whilst I don’t believe everything I’ve read on here I would not go as far as to say 95 percent is assumption as most are pretty concrete and perhaps with my sense of humour I do get the tongue in cheek ones or perhaps I just assume them to be tongue in cheek ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🥇🥇🏆 tattle quotes 🥇🥇🏆

“No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers.” ...

When a vlogger digs himself into a hole, he doesn't climb out.
He digs deeper, enjoys the scenery, and comes out the other side enlightened.🏆🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
yes, if you read back on the threads there is a ton of speculation. Some of it in good fun and some super uncomfortable to read.
Eeep, suggesting someone is a pedophile and/or engaged in incest is a pretty horrendous thing to level at them. I get that Stephanie puts her life out there but I can see why she would find that very hurtful and offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
71B7FC2A-7F9F-4F21-A0FB-9A22355CDA03.jpeg
Just saw this comment re mpk video. But isn’t this how his and sj fans behave?
many negative comments get deleted by super fan admins on the groups. People can’t even ask when theyare posting a vid without fans jumping down their throats.
Have they created a monster.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here is the screenshot-

Bloody hell! Has anyone confronted them about this? Anyone brave enough to suggest to Michael this could be why she got fired? I mean who really knows at this point!

Reactions: 3
Next thread title lottl rush to support mpk from tattlers and angel dick

ok not really. Some of you are so good with words and can come up with something gooood

Bloody hell! Has anyone confronted them about this? Anyone brave enough to suggest to Michael this could be why she got fired? I mean who really knows at this point!
after it was posted here. A lot of them had a clean up and I believe she removed her profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🥇🥇🏆 tattle quotes 🥇🥇🏆

“No one is perfect - that's why pencils have erasers.” ...

When a vlogger digs himself into a hole, he doesn't climb out.
He digs deeper, enjoys the scenery, and comes out the other side enlightened.🏆🏆
Or he continues to dig deeper still…

He has learned that his puppy eyes have his audience captivated and incoming $$$ will cheer anyone up.

Why bring the origin of his channel now? 'Exposing The Truth'... (btw, who kept it hidden?) Exposing is a word us tattlers would use, try 'Revealing the Truth' next time. And how long ago was this incident?

He is a content creator, clearly ran out of ideas, and had to pull something out of the bag. And well, what a better way to get attention back than pointing imaginary fingers at ‘hateful content’ that has 'destroyed his confidence'. Very manipulative of him not to mention the source of this 'inhumane' forum, heaven forbid his fans would learn a thing or two about them.

P.S. Missing Sandro37...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
THANK you. I had been looking for this visit to Grandmother's dishes.
So...the Christmas plate that he accidentally broke, was it the one from his grandmother's collection or one he had bought for himself?...If it wasn't his grandmother's then he could have gotten hers to replace the broken one...but one of his fans gave him one.

Reactions: 4
Re watched — sir blah a lot trotter

upon reflection and having to endure the verbal abuse and vitriol against tattle subscribers and blatant lies in relation to the state of his mental well been ... split equally with the strawbridges and tattle

to quote Eleanor Roseevelt
No one makes you inferior- without your consent 🙇‍♀️
considering he’s been vloging and holidaying in a pandemic with his entourage🙈🙉🙊

how many of us are just sitting around reading threads in a pandemic 😷 having coined in. 12 k a month with no out put ???
Better still so far NOT a great outpouring of support ... muted

now he’s vented his spleen and i quote 16:11 in his missive

“ I’ve put it the video out ... to gauge the reaction - see what people think 🤔
*** ( your a charlatan ) 🥇

“Tomorrow Ill just get on with my life back to doing what I use to doing”

( nothing ... you normally do nothing ... haven’t for weeks .. )

FYI how much is pa pethericks and Sean’s daily rate ??

“then I’m going back to normal and creating videos “

** Pinocchio - YOU haven’t been blogging cos of reading tattle 🎭

my absolute guess is - SSB won’t touch you with a barge pole after this
Brings a whole NEW meaning to

Social distancing 🙊🙉🙈🐵

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.