The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...the Christmas plate that he accidentally broke, was it the one from his grandmother's collection or one he had bought for himself?...If it wasn't his grandmother's then he could have gotten hers to replace the broken one...but one of his fans gave him one.
No idea. How much is it worth?

Reactions: 2
Why bring the origin of his channel now? 'Exposing The Truth'... (btw, who kept it hidden?) Exposing is a word us tattlers would use, try 'Revealing the Truth' next time. And how long ago was this incident?
Exceptional
Agent 007
🥇

Reactions: 3
Re watched — sir blah a lot trotter

upon reflection and having to endure the verbal abuse and vitriol against tattle subscribers and blatant lies in relation to the state of his mental well been ... split equally with the strawbridges and tattle

considering he’s been vloging and holidaying in a pandemic with his entourage🙈🙉🙊

how many of us are just sitting around reading threads in a pandemic 😷 having coined in. 12 k a month with no out put ???
Better still so far NOT a great outpouring of support ... muted

now he’s vented his spleen and i quote 16:11 in his missive

“ I’ve put it the video out ... to gauge the reaction - see what people think 🤔
*** ( your a charlatan ) 🥇

“Tomorrow Ill just get on with my life back to doing what I use to doing”

( nothing ... you normally do nothing ... haven’t for weeks .. )

FYI how much is pa pethericks and Sean’s daily rate ??

“then I’m going back to normal and creating videos “

** Pinocchio - YOU haven’t been blogging cos of reading tattle 🎭

my absolute guess is - SSB won’t touch you with a barge pole after this
Brings a whole NEW meaning to

Social distancing 🙊🙉🙈🐵
Or... she will capitalize on the opportunity rushing in to be seen as the comforter. Classic drama queen $tuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So...the Christmas plate that he accidentally broke, was it the one from his grandmother's collection or one he had bought for himself?...If it wasn't his grandmother's then he could have gotten hers to replace the broken one...but one of his fans gave him one.
It’s not about the plate anymore. She passed away after the plate broke and after he got offered and send some.

Reactions: 1
I think DA are shrewd business people they will have their brand protected & will see this as an opportunist
I think they are the real grifters here. Chan 4 wasn't funding anyone's dream but theirs.

It’s not about the plate anymore. She passed away after the plate broke and after he got offered and send some.
Are we sure we have the correct grandmother, and did a grandmother die. Still not clear on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mpk - go for light hearted in your next vid. Wait 8 weeks then upload your comeback

I think they are the real grifters here. Chan 4 wasn't funding anyone's dream but theirs.

Are we sure we have the correct grandmother, and did a grandmother die. Still not clear on that.
you don’t think they got anything out of it then other than filming for hours / days on end?

• Haha
Well I will be intetested to see the 2021 Advent calendars. Who owns the copywrite of the concept?

The thing that has most stuck with me after watching MPK’s video, is that SJ really is a nasty piece of work and definitely not a good person. If her and MPK are such good friends, then she surely would have known about the way that MPK was unfairly treated by Dick & Angel. Yet she chooses to continue to be a part of ETTCDIY? At this point, her brand has grown so big, that she really doesn’t need them. Is the temptation of being on TV too good for her to resist? If I was in her situation and one my best friends got completely screwed over by these people, I would want nothing to do with them.

SJ has proven time and time again that as a friend she’s quite flighty and not very loyal.
I’ve known a few of these type of people in real life. They’re fun to party with and have a laugh, but that’s it. Definitely not someone you’d tell your secrets to and definitely not someone you’d want to rely on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing that has most stuck with me after watching MPK’s video, is that SJ really is a nasty piece of work and definitely not a good person. If her and MPK are such good friends, then she surely would have known about the way that MPK was unfairly treated by Dick & Angel. Yet she chooses to continue to be a part of ETTCDIY? At this point, her brand has grown so big, that she really doesn’t need them. Is the temptation of being on TV too good for her to resist? If I was in her situation and one my best friends got completely screwed over by these people, I would want nothing to do with them.

SJ has proven time and time again that as a friend she’s quite flighty and not very loyal.
I’ve known a few of these type of people in real life. They’re fun to party with and have a laugh, but that’s it. Definitely not someone you’d tell your secrets to and definitely not someone you’d want to rely on.
She could have travelled there if his friend was so distressed... right?

Off topic:
For someone who likes to brag about how well-traveled she is, she couldn’t recognise the Georgian national flag in latest gift grab. And she’s been there... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No idea. How much is it worth?

I have no idea but the point is, he was asking his fans to "send me the link" if they found one online....then a fan commented that he had one that he'd send to Michael...evidently they're pretty rare and very hard to find online....or so Michael says....

So, I guess the one he broke may have been the one from his grandmother's collection.

Sorry...edited after I thought about it. I see now that she died AFTER he broke the plate so, unless she gave him the plate earlier, I doubt it was her plate that got broken.

Last edited:
I have no idea but the point is, he was asking his fans to "send me the link" if they found one online....then a fan commented that he had one that he'd send to Michael...evidently they're pretty rare and very hard to find online....or so Michael says....

So, I guess the one he broke may have been the one from his grandmother's collection.

Sorry...edited after I thought about it. I see now that she died AFTER he broke the plate so, unless she gave him the plate earlier, I doubt it was her plate that got broken.
I’m pretty sure he had his own plate. So grandmas is still there.

This was being talked about over a year ago It's only a smoke screen to get sympathy more donations and to discredit the diy program so that they can get publicity for their own rescue vlog
Oh absolutely. You will probably recognise most of these who run the fb page.

im surprised they haven’t already changed the name from escape to the chateau diy to chateau rescue. Perhaps waiting for chateau rescue to get going a bit first.

So was there or wasn’t there a non disclosure. I’ve read about a non disclosure a few times prior to this video and again just now when googling got this mentioned on Twitter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Why would they hold her or any other family accountable for that? They're starting their own channel with people who have worked with Dick and Angel. I guess this will weed out the ones that are offended by his big revelation that even the pleebs on facebook knew about. They're probably going to have to figure out how to pay for content though, because they are about to become Dick and Angle if it works out.

Re: non disclosures - aren’t they usually put in place to protect the person who does the shady business by forcing the victim to not talk about the shady business? Even if there is a NDA that doesn’t mean D&A are innocent, just that they’re good at covering their asses.

adding - in Stephanie’s YouTube comment I posted earlier. She did not mention how his art work was stolen, only discussed how this thread has affected her life and that she supports him against the trolls here. Michael has not “liked” her comment but he has liked others.

also adding - did the report function go missing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Re: non disclosures - aren’t they usually put in place to protect the person who does the shady business by forcing the victim to not talk about the shady business? Even if there is a NDA that doesn’t mean D&A are innocent, just that they’re good at covering their asses.

adding - in Stephanie’s YouTube comment I posted earlier. She did not mention how his art work was stolen, only discussed how this thread has affected her life and that she supports him against the trolls here. Michael has not “liked” her comment but he has liked others.
This explains it well. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-disclosure_agreement

I’m not saying that SJ should be held accountable for the actions of D&A, what I’m saying is that if one of my good friends was screwed over by someone and I no longer needed the support or help from that person, than I would cut ties with them. Especially seeing as it appears that D&A are the only ones actually being paid? Everyone else just does it to gain exposure, but at this point, SJ doesn’t really need exposure from them anymore.
ive been thinking about that too. Does she support MP enough to cut ties with them? Or is she just glad Michael sacrificed his image and brought up tattle? As it sits now she gets sympathy comments and ETTCDIY views.

Could this be Ma Petherick? 🙄

You really should start from thread #1 and work your way up. Maybe a little perspective will help you better understand things...

I’m not saying that SJ should be held accountable for the actions of D&A, what I’m saying is that if one of my good friends was screwed over by someone and I no longer needed the support or help from that person, than I would cut ties with them. Especially seeing as it appears that D&A are the only ones actually being paid? Everyone else just does it to gain exposure, but at this point, SJ doesn’t really need exposure from them anymore.
I don’t think it would be. I’m assuming they will have their hands full moderating any comments on YouTube and the fan pages as well as having to deal with the backlash that will be coming from the strawbridges.

also so much facts the racism the begging the illegal cars. Not much they can really come on for to make a scene about.

I imagine it’s merely someone who got so much joy from watching their videos and covid parties and who goes to fight their battles aka super fan.

I think it's meant to be Hanni, who rented at lala for a bit, went back to the uk for a few days meaning to return, but got caught in lockdown. Or so the story goes.

And I'm not going anywhere, just going to ignore the toddler temper tantrum in the corner 😉.

• Haha
ive been thinking about that too. Does she support MP enough to cut ties with them? Or is she just glad Michael sacrificed his image and brought up tattle? As it sits now she gets sympathy comments and ETTCDIY views.

Wait! Before you leave! Who is Honey??
It’s just really weird that they’re even talking about this. Most youtubers that are popular get talked about all the time on this site or guru gossip. The only difference is that they never mention it. Feels like MPK decided to bring this up now to take some of the heat off him. Too many fans on fb groups complaining about the lack of content. Now he posts this video and gains a ton of sympathy.

I don’t think it would be. I’m assuming they will have their hands full moderating any comments on YouTube and the fan pages as well as having to deal with the backlash that will be coming from the strawbridges.

also so much facts the racism the begging the illegal cars. Not much they can really come on for to make a scene about.

I imagine it’s merely someone who got so much joy from watching their videos and covid parties and who goes to fight their battles aka super fan.
Very true, on the next episode they’ll have their begging bowls out for lawyer’s fees.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.