The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he forgot salt/pepper and water too. So he can’t cook, he can’t dance and he can’t set a table. I’d love to see his volunteer application ...
“I’m a sycophantic pretty boy with a perchant for older woman” that will have done it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
he forgot salt/pepper and water too. So he can’t cook, he can’t dance and he can’t set a table. I’d love to see his volunteer application ...
Application read :- 'Can suck up, simper, set tables and snort on demand, oh and do the Charleston ! ' :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got quite annoyed watching yesterday: SJ made an amuse bouche, a fishy terrine, plus veg options, then her parmentier, and again different options for all those with allergies or vegetarian/vegans. Philip crisped up a couple of bits of salmon skin by leaving in the oven for hours and Selmar made some tiny pastries. They would drive me mad if I had to share a kitchen with them. 😡. I was not a fan of Selmar’s cocktail!

I get the impression he’s a permanent feature (for now) , so surely he must be SJ’s current “squeeze” or why? I notice the others particularly Marie refer to them as “ you two”......like an item. @Clara Burnett what are your thoughts?
I still believe Philip is gay. Makes it easier for her to control him.

"Hello lovelies, this page have been created after some time of reciving several requests to create a gofund me or a buy me a coffee page. Therefore, If you would like to support me without becoming a Patreon, this is your option. Your support will allow me to continue to inspire and create beautiful content on my main Instagram account, @mariewiik1. "

What bugs me the most about the gold diggers is that they claim that making a patreon or buy-me-a-coffe-account wasn't their own idea, they were asked to do so because people are just dying to give them stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I still believe Philip is gay. Makes it easier for her to control him.

"Hello lovelies, this page have been created after some time of reciving several requests to create a gofund me or a buy me a coffee page. Therefore, If you would like to support me without becoming a Patreon, this is your option. Your support will allow me to continue to inspire and create beautiful content on my main Instagram account, @mariewiik1. "

What bugs me the most about the gold diggers is that they claim that making a patreon or buy-me-a-coffe-account wasn't their own idea, they were asked to do so because people are just dying to give them stuff.
That's so true. Many YouTubers also say "So many of you have asked me to make a video about......" when they are about to do something really boring/pointless or something for the nth time!

The buy-me-a-coffee and Gofund me should be stopped. There are people, many of whom, have good reason to, who beg on the streets, which is illegal in most countries, or they go to food banks in order to be able to feed their families. Then, these, more privileged, people, (and yes, MW and MPK are privileged, maybe not so much as SJ, but they are), just openly beg on SM in order to fund the lifestyles they have chosen. I find it absolutely abhorrent. It is clearly begging and why anyone would contribute to them, I don't understand at all. They should give to people who despertaely need it. Marie, etc should learn to live on what they are able to earn from doing proper and useful jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whatever happened to Honey? She seemed so generous with her hands in her pocket shouting things all the time - and then she just disappeared without a goodbye, does anybody know?
According to the vlog where they live streamed that awards ceremony, it was said that Hani had needed to go to London for a few days for work, but was planning on coming back. However, once she got to London, there was another lockdown and she was basically unable to return.

After 21 people managed to show up for Christmas dinner, many of which had to cross borders, etc. I don’t really buy that explanation anymore. 🤔

Reactions: 15
That's so true. Many YouTubers also say "So many of you have asked me to make a video about......" when they are about to do something really boring/pointless or something for the nth time!

The buy-me-a-coffee and Gofund me should be stopped. There are people, many of whom, have good reason to, who beg on the streets, which is illegal in most countries, or they go to food banks in order to be able to feed their families. Then, these, more privileged, people, (and yes, MW and MPK are privileged, maybe not so much as SJ, but they are), just openly beg on SM in order to fund the lifestyles they have chosen. I find it absolutely abhorrent. It is clearly begging and why anyone would contribute to them, I don't understand at all. They should give to people who despertaely need it. Marie, etc should learn to live on what they are able to earn from doing proper and useful jobs.
Agree, being a florist is like other creative professional pursuits (musician, actor, artist etc) where you need to have a day job until your creative work takes off.

I know Marie has worked for years in hospitality, I don’t understand why doesn’t go back to that. Hospitality is a great place for florists to make connections (with people like wedding planners) and find clients.

The online begging bowl is really undignified. Could actually really backfire for her.
Would you hire a florist banging a begging bowl? I wouldn’t.

According to the vlog where they live streamed that awards ceremony, it was said that Hani had needed to go to London for a few days for work, but was planning on coming back. However, once she got to London, there was another lockdown and she was basically unable to return.

After 21 people managed to show up for Christmas dinner, many of which had to cross borders, etc. I don’t really buy that explanation anymore. 🤔
Before coming to La Lande, Hanni posted on LinkedIn she had a bad case of Covid. She probably didn’t want to tempt fate again to participate in the La Lande Covid Christmas Cluster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
SJ really does need to get the heating sorted. In all the recent vlogs there's been mention of the cold throughout the vlogs. I know it's a big place and any big houses will be a lot cooler.
Many other chateaus or big mansions I'm sure have good heating. That needs to be a big priority. They shouldn't be suffering so much with the cold. The first come dine with me vlog Stephanie said about wearing a jacket to the kitchen cause its far too cold.
Often hot water bottles. Mentions of always wearing a coat. This should be high on the job list. Fix the heating to the best it can be.
I know it would cost a lot.

I've seen others here say but I think they're absolutely right. SJ is just playing at owning a chateau. You see the difference in other chateaus she visits versus her own.
She does bits and pieces here and there at the chateau, what she thinks she should be doing. She's only playing at it.
She really does want to be marie antoniette eventually and just be in this big chateau admired and adored by her subjects

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh I think Nutti is very busy dealing with all of the Gift Grab duties and taxes. People in the US are not use to shipping internationally and sorting out the values so I can only imagine how much SJ and Co has to outlay to get all of that tat. Especially when they overvalue their priceless sometimes hideous creations. Nothing is ever free. The taxman is going to make a killing at Lalande on many many fronts.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, for me its obvious which team won....
Don't understand why they didn't eat in the red room next to the kitchen. Less distance, hotter dishes. The dress she wore complicates eating (oops, ribbon dipped in salad dressing) but for cooking or serving - an absolute NO !
Nice idea to include dancing but you should know how to dance then....Selmar is a nice guy but he doesn't know how to waltz (nor to tango imo). Difficult to waltz if there is not much place too. And Philip definitely can't dance, he only knows how to charleston (probably that one he showed once and nothing else). With Marie leading their dancing had more swing. But let's not be too critical, it's always nice if men (try to;)) dance.
I wonder how they formed the teams, by chance or sympathy/affection or alphabet M+M+N P+S+S ?
SJ had to be team mickey.

Maybe he’s hung like a donkey.oh no just remembered she can’t cope with extra large....

But unless they are reading here they will never know that’s what people think as people are not allowed to express anything that doesn’t fit the narrative on the YT vlogs or the god awful FB fan pages. I’m going to scream a comment “Get A bleeping Job You Parasite” and see how long it lasts. 87th nom de plume to be created.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Well, as I had an attack of the trolls accusing me of being the Donegal Mammy, started by RoseColoredGlasses and continued by a group of very short term visitors, I thought I'd leave it to Tattlers to make their own decision! She scares me too and I don't think I can carry on seeing that face every time I open this screen.
As I am pretty sure that she lurks here, I hope she enjoys it.
You are protected by the tattle secret service - you are completely surrounded by tattlers

they on the other hand are rightly screwed

tattlers don’t get rattled - that a tattle rocking your cage
Incoming
Revenue
And
Chateau preservation - you want charity status you need a registered artichetic - one that deals with restoration 😎

buckle up SSB
Incoming

• Haha
If anyone awake MP2 launching a personal vlog in 20 minutes. SJ encouraging everyone to watch in live chat of another gift video. This was after BJJ had written sorry everyone we are not on live chat as we and having dinner with Philip and Anna. So are you watvhing BJJ or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He's pushing the poor me... Lots of love and support on the preliminary messages. Don't seen any saying where have you been all week?

Reactions: 3
MP just confirmed his designs were stolen by Dick and Angel. Billy called them out publicly and they were kicked off the show because of it. Sadie worked for Dick and Angel as well and was fired because of it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope he took legal advice before he released this, as he should have before he did the artwork he is telling the story of.
Draw a line under it all.

The success of his YouTube channel is on the back of the channel 4 series as there are only a small number of episodes of the series and his are gap fillers during lockdown as people need distraction

Reactions: 5
MP just confirmed his designs were stolen by Dick and Angel. Billy called them out publicly and they were kicked off the show because of it. Sadie worked for Dick and Angel as well and was fired because of it.
Well now we know why MPK has to do his family’s bidding. And D&A was definitely a revenue stream for all of them. Michael is already prone to depression and this has to only compound that they are all out of work.

He should stop blaming everyone, stop making videos and if he never did them for the money perhaps he should stop accepting it.

If anyone awake MP2 launching a personal vlog in 20 minutes. SJ encouraging everyone to watch in live chat of another gift video. This was after BJJ had written sorry everyone we are not on live chat as we and having dinner with Philip and Anna. So are you watvhing BJJ or not?
Would love to know what actual working Phillip thinks of non-working Phillip flouncing about their chateau following SJ around in the WARMTH!

Reactions: 2
Evil? Dark side of humanity? Well, maybe someone should post again her sister's comments. I haven't read in here anything that comes close to her remarks.

This dude has issues and plays his 'poor me' card all too well. Maybe he should direct his audience to this forum and have them judge for themselves instead of taking his word for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.