The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or has a bad episode of his depression, and is in hospital.
he was on Ryan (Life of Ryan’s) Instagram story yesterday. He is at their friend’s chateau with all of them. There is a thread about it, I can link to it.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just discovered a new French word (which a lot of you probably already knew, but I didn’t)

In French, a ‘POTICHE’ is a vase or useless decorative object. It is also a derogatory term for a woman who is considered
a piece of "eye candy" on the arm of her husband/man.

Thought it might sum someone up perfectly - no names of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is my take on life a la la land: I think S.J. is over botoxed, looks like she is wearing a mask. I think she intentionally gets filmed on the morning of big events looking a mess then her transformation in the evening has more WOW. I think she and Philip are an item, at the moment because of the level of casualness between them. Only a lover would be confident enough to say "that painting took 10yrs off you!" Cheekiness comes often closeness.
I think it was Dan's wife who has the illusions of grandeur. I think Gerry works and saves all year so he can take S.J on holiday otherwise she wouldn't travel with him. Very sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They don’t get stuck. They just fly home. If you’re a US citizen and there are flights departing from whatever country you’re in to the US they can travel home. No one is getting stuck. My niece flew in from The U.S. to Ireland for Christmas (to her selfish delight she beat the Covid odds, her words) and back again no bother.
Clara Burnett Post 3590371
I am confused. I understand that borders are open for residents of EU countries so those people don't need visas. But if someone say from US is working at the chateau on one of the work visas and they get stuck in France due to the Covid so they stay over the 90 days, what do they do? Can't go back, can't work for money - are they expected to starve? If they have to $ or access to any what happens?
NorrisCS Post 3590908
Here in OZ we keep getting told there are over 30K Australian citizens still stuck overseas and very few flights are coming in, although they've recently allowed all he top tennis players and their entourages, families etc. for Aust. Open based on the argument that it will generate money and be a positive influence. Now a whole lot of them are Covid positive and the top players are whining about quarantine (in 5 star hotels) and how their wives can't go to the hairdresser etc. Lord preserve us from these entitled self absorbed twats.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Mandy was called for work/work practice/volunteer work by Stephanie. That is an acceptable reason to cross borders within Schengen area. She needs to be quarantined until she gets her negative test results, another quarantine is waiting for her when she returns home. She's following the rules, distancing herself and when not possible wearing a mask. It takes only a couple of days to get the results, in the next vlog she's probably not wearing a mask anymore.
Philip being an EU citizen can stay, but I think he needs to register (like Selmar has done) if he intends to work, for which he’s paid real money! That being said, I don’t know if being paid in kind (!) he will need to register (to pay taxes and social security etc). 🤣 The boy could be skating on thin ice, with the authorities, if he receives one € for any work!!! Same could be said for Mandy as well.
As for Mandy crossing international borders - (info for those outside the EU) - there are no borders! Just walk or drive straight through ... everyone welcome 🤪 😆
On the same track has Nati ever registered with the authorities (now she is being officially paid) as she’s not European, so she must need a work permit, plus paying taxes etc.?
Can anyone explain what Mandy is suppose to be doing at LaLa land .... and why?
Yes, I know that normally there aren’t any ‘borders’ in the traditional sense in the Schengen Area, but I thought that because of the pandemic they would have not allowed anyone to cross. But I guess that because it’s for work that would be allowed. The UK being in total lockdown might be a different story however, doubt we’ll be seeing Cat anytime soon (even if she wanted to come back).

Reactions: 5
Or has a bad episode of his depression, and is in hospital.
I thought he was off filming for the new vlogs with Billy Boy & whining Ryan..

Yes, I know that normally there aren’t any ‘borders’ in the traditional sense in the Schengen Area, but I thought that because of the pandemic they would have not allowed anyone to cross. But I guess that because it’s for work that would be allowed. The UK being in total lockdown might be a different story however, doubt we’ll be seeing Cat anytime soon (even if she wanted to come back).
I wonder if RunMarieRun will still be able to escape in Feb..

Anyway, just saw this. Good ol Ruthy!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I wonder if RunMarieRun will still be able to escape in Feb..

Anyway, just saw this. Good ol Ruthy!
Didn't she say that it was about a woman having an affair with a younger man? She didn't have to look too far for her inspiration!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They don’t get stuck. They just fly home. If you’re a US citizen and there are flights departing from whatever country you’re in to the US they can travel home. No one is getting stuck. My niece flew in from The U.S. to Ireland for Christmas (to her selfish delight she beat the Covid odds, her words) and back again no bother.
That explains why we in the US can not get a handle on this Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Clara Burnett Have you read Ruth's book? I haven't myself but I just wondered what true stories might be alluded to in it. I remember when SJ interviewed Ruth about the book they joked about SJ's recent affair with a toy boy as having inspired it.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice SJ looked different on the latest CATC? At first I thought she had something stuck in her teeth as she kept making odd mouth/facial movements but then I wondered if maybe she had some work or botox in the last few days.

1611072702505.png

Wait.....
Anyone here cashing checks?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
@Clara Burnett Arnault is not the father of Dana's son? How did she end up in France?
I don't know, but no, he is not the father neither of her sons.

@Clara Burnett Have you read Ruth's book? I haven't myself but I just wondered what true stories might be alluded to in it. I remember when SJ interviewed Ruth about the book they joked about SJ's recent affair with a toy boy as having inspired it.
I haven't read it, no. Not interested in her or her writings. SJ was with the much younger Nordic Weirdo when she wrote it, so who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
NorrisCS Post 3590908
Here in OZ we keep getting told there are over 30K Australian citizens still stuck overseas and very few flights are coming in, although they've recently allowed all he top tennis players and their entourages, families etc. for Aust. Open based on the argument that it will generate money and be a positive influence. Now a whole lot of them are Covid positive and the top players are whining about quarantine (in 5 star hotels) and how their wives can't go to the hairdresser etc. Lord preserve us from these entitled self absorbed twats.
[/QUOTE]

I have just read about this. Disgraceful. One young lady been waiting since October to get home just had her entry to Oz cancelled ... but over 1,000 tennis stars and their entourage were let in! PM of Victoria said if they didn’t hold the Tournament someone else would! How selfish is that. Now they have brought the virus back into Oz! Rant over

Reactions: 2
Can't be gone too far as he doesn't drive

Lucky she didn't catch Covid. Ireland currently has the worst stats in Europe.
On December 3 we had the lowest stats in Europe, now we have the highest stats in Europe, because people wanted to go out to eat and visit their friends for Christmas, well SOME people did, and that is the result! However, we all know, that LaLaLand couldn't have been affected in such a way due to Princess Stephanie sprinkling her magic dust over her 21 plus plus plus visitors! I wonder how many cases that selfish cow caused and possible deaths too. Facts are facts. Ireland went from the lowest to the highest, because of christmas gatherings.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice SJ looked different on the latest CATC? At first I thought she had something stuck in her teeth as she kept making odd mouth/facial movements but then I wondered if maybe she had some work or botox in the last few days.

View attachment 391817
Wait.....
Anyone here cashing checks?
Oh no - because I would hate to do anything that would be considered dishonest, Jill! How about you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh no - because I would hate to do anything that would be considered dishonest, Jill!
No money coming my way. Reward enough to be able to see how easy Princess Diana can be mentioned here & that mention can be picked up & used by those in the Chateau to coin it in for them by jumping on that particular bandwagon. Perhaps I should mention that a lot of people love the Beatles all around the globe & wait for them to raid the dress up box again. Manipulation works both ways Stephanie dear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.