The Pethericks Free Gwendoline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
suspect his lack of posts mainly. Some people was threatening to cancel others say they have. I’ve saved the post but suspect trotter mama have deleted it as I can’t find it now.
And there’s more 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He does have depression issues. Maybe he is fighting depression?
maybe. But it takes less than a minute to post on YouTube to explain why a video won’t be out. Mama trotter has been so vocal on their fan pages and even she could have updated on what’s going on.
Depression or not if he is unable to do what he said he would then his patrons should walk away.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He does have depression issues. Maybe he is fighting depression?
Then it would be most fair to let people know if that was the case, and that uploads would be more sporadic. But since he is being swept away for Chateau Lagorce, it wouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes to post in their community page, that because of an upcoming project, there will not be a video this Friday, but please follow channel x and y, then it will be more clear...

Also, mental health is not a taboo subject, and I think most people have empathy towards it. if it is the case.

• Heart
He was on a long car journey and could have updated on his phone as he was a passenger, to explain if that was the case. He's very quick to post when he wants something - money, replacement plates etc., and rarely seems to be afflicted then. You can bet that when he does post, that there will be a motive for it. He's a lazy and entitled opportunist.

He's now posting that his grandmother died last night. Strange that it didn't seem to affect his mother posting on his behalf? Call me cynical but this happens just as the uprising starts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He'd better not use his grandmother as an excuse. He's been idle for months. Kids his age live on their phones, so a quick update is absolutely no sweat. He is so thick that he can't even see how easy it would be for him to keep his supporters on his side, and the money rolling in. Lots of messages and responses to comments would probably create a closer feeling of connection to some, even more than long vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He's now posting that his grandmother died last night. Strange that it didn't seem to affect his mother posting on his behalf? Call me cynical but this happens just as the uprising starts.
Sorry for being cynical. His nan died Monday, he should have uploaded Friday...
I know it's hard being rational during grief, but shouldn't his mother, as you state, have known and posted this originally?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Shiver my timbers...”! Has anyone noticed that many of the vehicles the Trotters and others are running around in are illegal in some way? For a start most of them are UK registered despite them living in France, this is against the law. A few examples - In the epIsolde where MPK picks up the wood beams, Pa Trotter is driving the old red Landrover discovery - the MOT expired on that one in May 2010...! Ma Trotter‘s nice expensive Mercedes convertible (that she needs to transport her Chanel bag) - the MOT expired on that one in October 2020. Billy Trotter’s latest Silver Range Rover (the one that’s replaced the knackered black Range Rover that Loathsome Philly recovered) has UK registration plates but they are not recognised, so they are false plates. All in all, living up to the “Trotter” name....! Maybe they can’t afford to keep the vehicles legal because all the money goes on the names and labels they all like to wear.....😉. I don’t know how they expect to get away with it - I wouldn’t....😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if it is the grandmother who had the matching plate to the one he was trying to scrounge?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Shiver my timbers...”! Has anyone noticed that many of the vehicles the Trotters and others are running around in are illegal in some way? For a start most of them are UK registered despite them living in France, this is against the law. A few examples - In the epIsolde where MPK picks up the wood beams, Pa Trotter is driving the old red Landrover discovery - the MOT expired on that one in May 2010...! Ma Trotter‘s nice expensive Mercedes convertible (that she needs to transport her Chanel bag) - the MOT expired on that one in October 2020. Billy Trotter’s latest Silver Range Rover (the one that’s replaced the knackered black Range Rover that Loathsome Philly recovered) has UK registration plates but they are not recognised, so they are false plates. All in all, living up to the “Trotter” name....! Maybe they can’t afford to keep the vehicles legal because all the money goes on the names and labels they all like to wear.....😉. I don’t know how they expect to get away with it - I wouldn’t....😩
Haha so funny. What’s the situation re mot in France. I did notice that cat | kat the volunteer from chat o lalande cars MOT was also expired. I guess they just don’t care and do as they wish

Reactions: 4
How interesting! The post where he says his grandmother has died, has mysteriously disappeared!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe she recovered
I wonder what he has up his grubby little sleeve? Is he saving this for a big announcement, ready to tug at the heartstrings as he passes the plate around once again? It was Grandma's last wish that he should have a copper bath, liveried chauffeur, butler, and so on and he needs help to achieve that for her. Perhaps this will enable him to be able to travel a little further afield on "compassionate grounds" that just manage to be close to yet another Chateau, visit to Beatrix Potter's home to compare notes. He needed to rifle through Grandma's china to find the replacement plate. We wait with bated breath. Whatever it is, the post saying that Grandma died on Monday night (take note, 18th January) and following messages of condolence have been removed.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wonder what he has up his grubby little sleeve? Is he saving this for a big announcement, ready to tug at the heartstrings as he passes the plate around once again? It was Grandma's last wish that he should have a copper bath, liveried chauffeur, butler, and so on and he needs help to achieve that for her. Perhaps this will enable him to be able to travel a little further afield on "compassionate grounds" that just manage to be close to yet another Chateau, visit to Beatrix Potter's home to compare notes. He needed to rifle through Grandma's china to find the replacement plate. We wait with bated breath. Whatever it is, the post saying that Grandma died on Monday night (take note, 18th January) and following messages of condolence have been removed.
I posted something about my Nana on instagram when she died and it automatically posted it to facebook as well. I could not delete it fast enough, and I actually like the people who were responding. I needed a day or two to process and not have a social media funeral. He gave his desperate hoard just enough to shut them up. It seems like he was close to her and this is a pretty wild time in his life for this to happen. If his mother is his social media presence she could have been forthcoming about what was going on, and instead she made it seem all shady by interacting so much and "I'm sure he'll have something up soon" with everyone. Was his grandma already dead at that point? Actively dying? Was she there? Did Ma Petherick set a trap for his fans? Guilt can be a huge motivator, and all the fans that didn't complain are going to feel so vindicated.

I kind of hope she left him the house, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey you lovely Tattlers. Just to let you know Jeeves is Brenda Gibbons. From the hills of Donegal
Welcome to our new visitor. So nice that you are able to join us - hope you find what you are looking for. By the way, I have a space on my covert Chateau tour - can I give you first refusal?. Money upfront and no refunds I can offer a slight reduction as you are of course, already very familiar with Trotter Towers. 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am confused about the Brenda Gibbons thing and don't understand who is accusing who of what. Has she fallen out with the Pethericks?

But back to the thread topic. Michael begged for a new laptop so he could work on his vlogs whilst away from home. He could have bought a cheap or secondhand one but no it had to be an expensive new Mac. If he is not unwell then the least he can do is keep the folks who paid for it up-to-date with his posts.

I am confused about the Brenda Gibbons thing and don't understand who is accusing who of what. Has she fallen out with the Pethericks?

But back to the thread topic. Michael begged for a new laptop so he could work on his vlogs whilst away from home. He could have bought a cheap or secondhand one but no it had to be an expensive new Mac. If he is not unwell then the least he can do is keep the folks who paid for it up-to-date with his posts.
I don't know either as I don't belong to any of the FB superfan groups. I can't keep up with who is in or out! I have seen Jill Scott posting on both You Tube Channels. They all seem to turn on each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stephen Ireland famously used the dead grandmother lie to get out of playing football for his country in 2007.

If his grandmother has died surely she is grandmother/mother to others in the Clan are they not also impacted.

For proof of the traveller background keep an eye out for a house fire. If she died in a house (or caravan) travellers have a tradition where they burn down the place.

Maybe he bumped her off to get his hands on her Christmas Spode plate and the police have him, hence he can't post last Friday's promised vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11