The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what else to say....Scroll to $19,000.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Santa has more

In the UK £150 per day is the average going rate for trades people, who are trained and qualified in electrics, plumbing etc. Dan is a Jack of all trades, and a master of none, so to command that money per day is surprising to me anyway.
Even with the exchange rate, I'm not sure any unquaified person could charge that sort of daily rate in the UK or France for odd jobs in gardens and around their homes, let alone any ex-pat actually paying it. From forums I've read, most seem very 'tight' when it comes to paying for work.
My husband is a gas engineer and he charges £300 day rate, you have to remember that Dan used to bring his own mower and tools, so you are not just paying labour charges you are paying, transport and equipment, there’s also tax, national insurance etc so €120 is a fair rate

Reactions: 17
The cost for some of those items is outrageous!

Reactions: 12
Yes the poor doggie to have lost everything within a day, but I'm sure they will try their best to make him happy for however long he has. They are very soft hearted to their animals, and I admire that. My lovely Oscar (cat) who passed last year at 17, came to me from a girl who couldn't keep him when he was 2. I like to think that he loved me better! I know it's silly but gee I loved him, and still miss him. Maybe this is one of the reasons Fanny is so uncaring because she has never had the unconditional love from a pet.
They've just posted a pic of Charlie lying on the sofa with his legs akimbo, so I think he's settling in quite nicely 😄 I'm sorry for the loss of your cat.. losing a pet leaves a hole that cannot be filled.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ladies and Gentlemen - in the US (and maybe elsewhere) we call the look that IJ had throughout the video as, drum roll please . . . . RESTING witch FACE. Stephanie putting on her happy face, just chattering away. IJ had several swigs of whatever she was drinking, as the son from another mother leaned in close on her left and IJ froze in place. No warmth exuded from IJ. None. Gerry’s effort for perky wears a bit old, he’s trying though. Poor Percy sat there somewhat vacantly. And THANK YOU JESUS we heard not one snort. Or at least I did not. MUMMIE did not have what one might call ”smiling eyes”. Not a lot of love there. But yes, let’s all tuck ourselves in this evening knowing a new term, or being reminded of what a RESTING witch FACE looks like. Oh please, I do hope IJ drives over squirrel. Road kill. Onward. Lastly - a sincere thank you to DamoiseauC for sharing the PAY TO WATCH videos.
What a strange group I just watched Curtis’s vlog, I found it so rude that SJ chose to eat a baguette sandwich in her room or office under the guise of “working “ rather than eat dinner with her guests that drove hours to visit and stay in the freezing cold shackteau. I wouldn’t do that even to my husband’s family lol no manners whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So FRK, how much do you think she spent on Iwas flowers for the week ? Nowhere near the cost of her 6 day course £2,100. I think I will start buy me a flower campaign (based on buy me a coffee) to send me on her next course, it worked for Edd and Anna almost overnight. Also Marie I expect my apron to be ironed when I arrive and to have full days of tuition, not starting after lunch !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Specifically Nati's salary.
It is not Nutty's salary. The Patreon targets are symbolic and not linked to the actual cost of the target as has been discussed on Tattle many times and as Stefanny explains in this video:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Such intense eyes dear, lips that look ready for a kiss, and that rather coy tilt of the head...you just drive me wild!
It's a curse! Wherever I go, I am beating off ardent young suitors! I've been suspended from the local OAP group because of the hoards of young men just trying to catch a glimpse of me with my cup of tea and a Hobnob. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's a curse! Wherever I go, I am beating off ardent young suitors! I've been suspended from the local OAP group because of the hoards of young men just trying to catch a glimpse of me with my cup of tea and a Hobnob. 🥰
You slay me!!

The waste of money on the overpriced, tacky wallpaper!!

Reactions: 10
I watched some of her other "interviews" when nana was a patron. From my recollection those interviews were more of a chat and fanny asked supplementary questions and kept the conversation flowing. This interview was quick, factual and direct. I got the feeling that fanny may be intimidated by Marie.
SJ SHOULD be intimidated, humbled and embarrassed when interviewing such an educated, normal, giving, thoughtful woman such as Marie.
SJ's jealousy was palpable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Perhaps I could try to answer that? Though I don't go for men personally, I can see that Potty is easier on the eye. However, he is interested in him self and his dreams. Did you not see the disappointment in her eyes when his defining moment had nothing to do with her? She needed more closeness and support than he ever was going to give her. Stephanie is needy and at times intense. Phillip loves being needed and validated, and he loves a bit of drama. They are a good match, for better for worse.
Greatly analyzed! as a -ehem- strong independent woman myself, I would adore a partner with qualities like what you just described in Potts (Of course, less feminine, more macho)
The same reasons that causes SJ to find him lacking, makes him the perfect partner for someone who wants the relationship, but not the co-dependency.
And MAN does PhiPhi provide the co-dependency and attention to the max!!

Reactions: 18
So when is it appropriate to let everyone know the selection of the next thread title. I fear that if I go to bed 10 pages are going to fly by. What is the procedure? Just post it on here?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Patron update
Mmmmm 3700 ppls only 100 replies
And most are bat tit crazy

They walk amoungst us

We’ll support squirrel is feverishly writing ✍ ….. no way they are this fawning

He’s still a big Fuckubg girls blouse 👚

Warning
Barfe fest 😈
10 of 100
Amy @ The Frugal Diaries
OMG this made me cry. So happy you're all together again. ❤

2h
Ernst Diedericks
Welcome back to our beautiful South Africa! I Hope you, Philip, and Scotman have a wonderful restful adventure. Love to Mummy and Percy

2h
Kerry Harding
That’s wonderful to see you all reunited 💕 Thanks for popping by - enjoy and wishing you all the best time 🌟

2h
Betty Hanner
Hooray! What joy to see you all together and able to spend special time with one another. Have a wonderful, wonderful time!!! xxx

2h
Belinda Skauge
❤❤❤❤

1h
Regine ruiz
So great to see Mommy and Percy again

50min
Cynthia Lambert
Reunited and it feels so good! (song lyrics)

49min
Allie Murray
Yay! So glad you made it safely and are all reunited! 🥰

36min
Stephanie Guarino
You all look so happy!

24min
Nicole Maugle
I wept when Stephanie said goodbye to her mother at the airport and to see them reunited is just wonderful!

10min

So when is it appropriate to let everyone know the selection of the next thread title. I fear that if I go to bed 10 pages are going to fly by. What is the procedure? Just post it on here?
Post your title as you want it

It’s not an issue the title is your honour 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, she is dreadful, she has to be the centre of attention and the only best friend, He's not really allowed to have any other best friend. Somehow, I doubt very much if Nic regards her even as his best female friend! I like Marie but I cringed when she praised SJ but everyone does that when she interviews them. I suppose N and M have to keep in with her.
I also cringed when the lovely Marie began praising Fanny, but then again, she is a woman of grace and class and that's what they do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Now don't come at me everyone, as I would never volunteer at the Shitoo, but I'd love to get in that pantry and throw out expired tit and organise the shelves. I hope Maria or Sabine does something like this. I bet the shelves they are a complete mess, with opened stuff attracting mice and moths etc.
Is the Russian girl still there?

Reactions: 8
That thumbnail close up of SJ on Framlingham vlog - man how much is she photoshopping her teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.