The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering why he bothered too!
I just hope he does not take down those bloody Christmas Trees...... I would leave them for Fanny and Squirrel .... a nice Coming Home Present!
its good content for him

Reactions: 11
Charlie the cross beagle, wobbly on his legs, think his sight is failing too, lost everything he knew and was familiar to him in 1 day...my heart strings were pinging...I hope he settles in and lives out his life in peace and safety.
It was such a lovely thing for Peter and Anna to do. To give a very old dog a peaceful, safe and loving end of life care is pretty special. They're good people in my book.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The accountant will be 'having fun' trying to account for these payments then. Will be interesting if any accounts are ever make available to her Patreons.
The accountant is probably frustrated, on one hand, but they charge a pretty penny, so they are probably making a lot on her too. I doubt she'll want to pay their bill!!! I'm curious what an accounting firm doing and audit costs in France. Here the nonprofit I work for pays $10,000 - $15,000 every year to have our books audited to keep our status and to keep our donors satisfied that we'd done due diligence. We have about a $2 million a year budget.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Santa has more
150 Euros per day apparently. Can't remember who or when this info was posted, but sure I read it here, on one of the threads.
In the UK £150 per day is the average going rate for trades people, who are trained and qualified in electrics, plumbing etc. Dan is a Jack of all trades, and a master of none, so to command that money per day is surprising to me anyway.
Even with the exchange rate, I'm not sure any unquaified person could charge that sort of daily rate in the UK or France for odd jobs in gardens and around their homes, let alone any ex-pat actually paying it. From forums I've read, most seem very 'tight' when it comes to paying for work.

Reactions: 10
Nope, as I said before, what he's working on is just the corridor to the actual pantry. But because they are so messy, a lot of the time food is also stored in this corridor because there's no more space left in the actual pantry or because it is just easier to dump it there. Maybe that's why Dan still calls the corridor pantry...
Now don't come at me everyone, as I would never volunteer at the Shitoo, but I'd love to get in that pantry and throw out expired tit and organise the shelves. I hope Maria or Sabine does something like this. I bet the shelves they are a complete mess, with opened stuff attracting mice and moths etc.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Charlie the cross beagle, wobbly on his legs, think his sight is failing too, lost everything he knew and was familiar to him in 1 day...my heart strings were pinging...I hope he settles in and lives out his life in peace and safety.
On their Instagram profile they have a photo of Charlie sleeping on a blanket on a sofa. So he's settling in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Santa has more

In the UK £150 per day is the average going rate for trades people, who are trained and qualified in electrics, plumbing etc. Dan is a Jack of all trades, and a master of none, so to command that money per day is surprising to me anyway.
Even with the exchange rate, I'm not sure any unquaified person could charge that sort of daily rate in the UK or France for odd jobs in gardens and around their homes, let alone any ex-pat actually paying it. From forums I've read, most seem very 'tight' when it comes to paying for work.
Where I live is basically full of aged retirement people. My friend charges a 100 Euros per day for refitting bathrooms, kitchens etc. They all use him as he is by far cheaper than all the other English contractors. Dan charged 120 a day when he advertised. Being a Chef doing long hours, I thought I read 150 Europe's but it was 120 Euros.. I have to work 15 hours to earn that. Dan's rates are high for a jack of all trades. But good on him for getting that.

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched the Patreon videos yet, but thanks for sharing them!

I just saw this on FB and I am dying laughing at Support Squirrel collaged in the corner, where he belongs. Not in the actual thumbnail 😂 😂

IMG_8CEB67838229-1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Just heard her say "Nic's MALE best friend. i wont allow her to say Nic's best friend, just his MALE best friend". There you have it: the way she looked whilst saying this, sums up exactly how she views their relationship. You are talking to his WIFE you moron!
Yes, she is dreadful, she has to be the centre of attention and the only best friend, He's not really allowed to have any other best friend. Somehow, I doubt very much if Nic regards her even as his best female friend! I like Marie but I cringed when she praised SJ but everyone does that when she interviews them. I suppose N and M have to keep in with her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I assume pic 2 is Framlington as the kitchen unit and oven at the back looks the same as the one SJ is posing by. It looks fabulous, and very expensive.
As for the SA beach house in pic 2, that really has a wow factor.
How they sleep at night taking money from the Grannies and Superfans is beyond me. It's becoming more unsavoury every day, and seeing the Framington House has reminded me just how unscrupulus they are. Their property 'portfolio' must be in the £1 + million now surely :mad:
This must be Mummy's house in Framlingham. I thought it was Gerry's as when I was watching Fanny's trip to Suffolk & they were staying there. Fanny baked a cake in a Barbie cake tin there. Anyway but then I watched Gerry's interview as he said his favourite colour was yellow and everything in his house was yellow, so it must be Mummy's place. Also in Gerry's interview to where he sees himself in 10 years time, he said he had several properties in Framlingham and was hoping to sell them in about a years time. He was going to be with Fanny within 10 years time whether that meant in France or India or where ever else she was.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched the Patreon videos yet, but thanks for sharing them!

I just saw this on FB and I am dying laughing at Support Squirrel collaged in the corner, where he belongs. Not in the actual thumbnail 😂 😂

View attachment 1000958
Look at Mother and Percey 'looks', very telling. Gerry laughing on the whiskey.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I assume that's Brenda again (I have just spoke...). She wasted a lot of money sending SJ and MPK gifts when she could have bought herself a course in English!

I just saw this on FB
IJ looks well and seems to have put weight on. She's much better endowed than her daughter!

Reactions: 13
This must be Mummy's house in Framlingham. I thought it was Gerry's as when I was watching Fanny's trip to Suffolk & they were staying there. Fanny baked a cake in a Barbie cake tin there. Anyway but then I watched Gerry's interview as he said his favourite colour was yellow and everything in his house was yellow, so it must be Mummy's place. Also in Gerry's interview to where he sees himself in 10 years time, he said he had several properties in Framlingham and was hoping to sell them in about a years time. He was going to be with Fanny within 10 years time whether that meant in France or India or where ever else she was.

Yes, that looks like Mummy's house where she bakes the cake. If you look at the photo in Wiki of the kitchen SJ is standing over the counter the walls look a similar colour and the cupboards and some of the handles are the same. Mummy has some yellow walls in the kitchen, but the 2nd photo that shows the beams, you can also see the blue walls.

Reactions: 6
Yes the poor doggie to have lost everything within a day, but I'm sure they will try their best to make him happy for however long he has. They are very soft hearted to their animals, and I admire that. My lovely Oscar (cat) who passed last year at 17, came to me from a girl who couldn't keep him when he was 2. I like to think that he loved me better! I know it's silly but gee I loved him, and still miss him. Maybe this is one of the reasons Fanny is so uncaring because she has never had the unconditional love from a pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That room that Curtis stayed in looked nice from a distance but oh my goodness was it shabby close up
View attachment 999950
electric cable running across the floor!
View attachment 999948
staples showing, these room were decorated years ago, do they every finish anything probably!
View attachment 999947
Rot and condensation, it’s a health hazard

Every time I see this stuff and I just don’t get why the Patreons are handing over their cash, I spend half my time shacking my head and the other half muttering wtf, and I don’t actually swear, she just so frustratingly useless
All those yards and yards of trimmings she has been sent in cadeaux why doesn't Snorts get the staples covered over, they are clueless and rude to Curtis and Philipo giving that room in such a state. Curtis thumbnail for latest vlog should read Never Going To France "AGAIN".

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the patron shows! Potty reminiscing justifies the question, why is SJ with Snorty? Potty talked about wanting the attic space I would love to view the walk around with Michael patron, maybe I missed a new plan.
Perhaps I could try to answer that? Though I don't go for men personally, I can see that Potty is easier on the eye. However, he is interested in him self and his dreams. Did you not see the disappointment in her eyes when his defining moment had nothing to do with her? She needed more closeness and support than he ever was going to give her. Stephanie is needy and at times intense. Phillip loves being needed and validated, and he loves a bit of drama. They are a good match, for better for worse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.