Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Even when just referring to salary, you should know that the "jobs" SJ claims to have created are not actual jobs. I have still to find evidence of her reporting her employees to the French government, even just for taxing purposes. It's not that I didn't look or have had others look for it. She just gives people an undisclosed amount of money for "services rendered" and tells them they need to take care of their own tax obligations. I even doubt things are put down on paper, like proper contracts. She doesn't do contracts.
And what about their Public Health Insurance (Securite sociale) + pension funds + etc which are included in the "Social charges" paid by the employer in France (or by the self employed themselves) ? What a mess.

I wonder if she has any "personal insurance" for hiring people at her chateau... ??

No wonder why her accountant was a bit late in their report...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have watched Grey Gardens for 40 years- each time at the beginning of my decades -I am 55- it affects me in a different way each time I watch. Strange that a static piece of film is not so static at all- (ART?)
the older you get the more feeling you get with things or people you in your twenties would find akward..the more older and hopefully.wiser we get the more we are able to understand...not all is black or white in life..

• Heart
Reactions: 26

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
why not..glasses and other kitchenstuff..its fine to use daily ...not pans etc..you dont have to be afraid something breaks..and it all goes well in the dishwasher...i hate to do the dishes by hand..in fact i never do..and i am no collector...i dont give a shit about cutlery and porcelaine..or glassware..i know i am not a typical gay.. ;) i dont like fuss..
i am so fascinated by you. No, really. You re so cool and grounded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

JuiceyLoo

She’s pretty obvious
Caroline added a comment to Dan’s vlog from yesterday reminding him to put the door back on the pantry ‘because if the mice and hedgehogs’ as though Dan wouldn’t think to do that? Dan solves the issues the rest of Chateau Shitshow causes. She’s unreal.

• Haha
  • Wow

lolander

VIP Member
Caroline added a comment to Dan’s vlog from yesterday reminding him to put the door back on the pantry ‘because if the mice and hedgehogs’ as though Dan wouldn’t think to do that? Dan solves the issues the rest of Chateau Shitshow causes. She’s unreal.
This is how it starts. Caroline and her ilk make sure his work is seen as nothing but a botch job and his comment box will fill with instructions and criticism. And goodness me if SJ finds something done not as she likes after her return... Dan has become a real rival to Billy, Edd and other chateau vloggers, now is the perfect time to push him down, SJ will start to hear laughter behind her back soon.

• Heart

Linus

VIP Member
This has been posted here ages ago... still relevant to this day.

Chateau Diaries is about chateau life. Yes, that involves renovations, but it is not a renovation channel, so stop asking. Thousands of dollars are poured in each month, but that is a mere detail. The goal, it seems, has always been about sharing people's lives and travels...

Enough of this ostentatious sh*t.

Patrons should revolt.

1.png

• Wow
  • Heart

lolander

VIP Member
Covid, booze, covid, booze, snorts slipping her sleep aides to keep her down, Covid, booze...you get it rinse, wash repeat...
Maybe the reunion with mini apron didn't go well and she retired to her room early :ROFLMAO: or maybe it was the free booze in business class?

• Haha

shaken&stirred

Chatty Member
gawd...sometimes a girl just wants to have a laff...be immature...enjoy a bit of smack...allowed to lighten up and not be so f’ing serious all the time...here and elsewhere 🙄

...especially since speaking for myself...I have more than enough shite and bs to deal with on the daily...✌✌✌Thankfully today is martini Wednesday...have a good one all...🤯
Agreed! it’s also a place where CD viewers can come for information. Let’s not make it too lofty so people with questions or ideas are not welcome. Sometimes it’s take some time for people to work out what’s going on in the Fannysphere. It gets tedious for the old timers to see the same questions over and over, but be patient. Real change takes time.

So if you are new or semi-new, make sure to read the wiki and read a few of the top comments. I really enjoy the insight, commentary and laughs from everyone. Thank you to the Tattlers who do the real work, I appreciate it.

Cheers, dirty vodka for me!

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
After years of grifting, begging, and hinting for more, MPK showcases his Spode collection!
I'm tempted to send him a bourdalou gravy boat too since it appears he doesn't have one.

View attachment 997802
It’s great how he placed the chamber pot on the table! 😆 My grandmother (who grew up in a large house and used chamber pots in her youth due to necessity) would have had a heart attack!! She’d probably never eat at that table again! 😆 The equivalent of placing a toilet bowl on the dining room table.

38991582-C87B-4109-8F39-E524E5936235.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Freesia54

VIP Member
Did you check out the latest video of "It's a wonderful Life" ? They had to go to the vet in a cat emercency case. Cat ok. But they came back with a 15 year old dog that was brought to the vet the day earlier to be put down. The previous owner, an old lady, had to go to the hospital. The dog had had a stroke and is "lopsided" as Anna called it. The vet didn't have the heart to put the dog down, because he wanted to live, seemed to be ok. And neither Anna nor Peter could go past it. So they took him home on a one week's trial basis to see if he was ok with all their cats.
They have my respect for such a kind offer. I'm not sure if I could have done it - having four cats, too.
Charlie the cross beagle, wobbly on his legs, think his sight is failing too, lost everything he knew and was familiar to him in 1 day...my heart strings were pinging...I hope he settles in and lives out his life in peace and safety.

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Tatty stun.jpeg

Tatty's twitter bio 👇 👆 Would you give this women money???

Tatyana V. B. Hill
@TVBHwrites
Overambitious 4yr old, turned trained artist, turned reluctant (& failed) businesswoman, turned WRITER. Lover of Animals & Nice People. Write now: LUCIUS MALFOY

• Haha
  • Heart

Trollda

Someone mentions Annalises vlog for patreon being dull. Well yes! And I would not watch either. If it was my sister perhaps, but she is not. She is a hairdresser and housewife in France that I have nothing in common with, neighter do I fancy her. I used to enjoy watching Dan the gardener, but the novelty has worn off. I wish them both well, and I am sure a lot of people that have more in common with them would enjoy watching. Dan has skills for filming, no doubt about that, but I am not very interested in watching his daily life of looking after kids and going to the brico. The CD is still at times an entertaining, though I must admit the novelty has worn off there too. But my wife still puts it on. I did see the interview with Nic's wife Marie, she is a bright and nice lady. It was weird to watch Stephanie around her though, at times she looked bored and wanted to hurry along, at other times she looked quite uncomfortable , but all the time she tried to smooth over this and smiled broadly. Nic is clearly important to Stephanie, she looked at him when she made sure everyone knew she was his best female friend (which obviously is not true, it is his wife I think!) it seems Nic is her rock, it would be interesting to know what he thinks is in it for him. He must care about her. Snorts is snorting very little in the background, one almost wants him to give a sign of life!

All through the interview, I was feeling how ODD it was to watch Fanny do an interview without flirting. I'm sure I had a very confused face throughout the entire viewing.

• Haha

Rose Cafe

Just out of curiosity, what makes Natti seem clingy?

Watching Sadie's vlog, and I had a realization that Mo is pretty attractive...he's been flying under the radar, but he's attractive, helpful, kind, works, has hardworking friends. I'm a fan. It really says a lot-- where the fruck was Billy and MPK to help clean out THEIR CRAP from the stalls?!! Two grown men and neither showed up for their sister who's providing a horse and income revenue (riding school) for the chateau! Then there's Mo who has actual friends who actually come over to help out clear crap in between their work schedules. I'm sure they were paid for their time but did billy or mpk care to do it on their own? I wonder if they see any horse related content as solely Sadie's responsibility?

Anyway, unassuming Mo, the underrated champ in the chateauverse !

• Heart

Rory

VIP Member
me too, me too ... my son is also PJ's age and I would been down there to have a good long chat with him and her .... not to mention that this is all out there in the public, so their relationship is forever on the internet for the rest of his life ....
Don’t forget according to BJJ his mum introduced him to CD and said you should go there. Obviously I have no indication re his parents views on relationship. Given they have visited LaLa and Bubble Girl and her mother have visited, I assume BJJ’s close contacts are thrilled for him landing on his feet as a paid for boyfriend, travelling the world. I mean Bubble Girl is desperate to be part of it all (source: quote re personalised Christmas decorations ”…next year I may be on there”).
What do BJJ, his family and entourage have in mind?

• Sad
  • Sick

Madame No

VIP Member
Yes, she is dreadful, she has to be the centre of attention and the only best friend, He's not really allowed to have any other best friend. Somehow, I doubt very much if Nic regards her even as his best female friend! I like Marie but I cringed when she praised SJ but everyone does that when she interviews them. I suppose N and M have to keep in with her.
I also cringed when the lovely Marie began praising Fanny, but then again, she is a woman of grace and class and that's what they do.

• Heart
  • Haha