Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tartuffe

Chatty Member
I haven't watched the Patreon videos yet, but thanks for sharing them!

I just saw this on FB and I am dying laughing at Support Squirrel collaged in the corner, where he belongs. Not in the actual thumbnail 😂 😂

View attachment 1000958
IJ's house; IJ's rules. Phyllis will not be included.

I get a strong vibe that there was a big blow up before this clip. Lord knows how many takes it took.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

silvergirl

Chatty Member
gawd...sometimes a girl just wants to have a laff...be immature...enjoy a bit of smack...allowed to lighten up and not be so f’ing serious all the time...here and elsewhere 🙄

...especially since speaking for myself...I have more than enough shite and bs to deal with on the daily...✌✌✌Thankfully today is martini Wednesday...have a good one all...🤯

...frankly...I like the funny shit the best...

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Thank you Jeeves, I knew I had seen that some where else online.
That leaflet only gave the tariff for Dan's garden work a few years ago. It doesn't really help with what she might be paying now as his roles encompass so many other areas and his working hours have altered significantly since that leaflet for his daily rate was distributed.
As much as Dan began his vlogs off the back of the CD vlogs, she now needs him as a regular character and that surely has increased his value.

Your comments to Clara were however uncalled for!

• Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
There has been a lot of discussion about SJ disappearing after dinners, parties, functions showing up late etc. Even though she appears to be an extrovert her behaviour points more to being an introvert very much like a lot of performers. They sparkle on screen but once the camera is off they retreat. She may seek alone time as she was an only child. I am one as well & as much as I like having people around I am really happy when they leave!
Her house in Suffolk looks nice. Does anyone remember her going there? I wonder who looks after it?
Cara swims all year long but that photo was beyond and unnecessary!

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Just watched The Pethericks latest vlog “Roof Issues”…which, as the title so eloquently states, is Billy fixing the roof. That’s it. But, Teabag must have a hand in the editing…the soundtrack for the vlog sounds like an epic movie…dramatic… full orchestra…over the top. For god’s sake, he’s fixing a f***ing roof!!! Of course, Teabeg has to add the orchestral background…what a drama queen. 🙄

A1C5F2C7-29C8-49C1-8E6B-E0D48539FF3A.jpeg

• Haha

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Thanks for the patron shows! Potty reminiscing justifies the question, why is SJ with Snorty? Potty talked about wanting the attic space I would love to view the walk around with Michael patron, maybe I missed a new plan.
Perhaps I could try to answer that? Though I don't go for men personally, I can see that Potty is easier on the eye. However, he is interested in him self and his dreams. Did you not see the disappointment in her eyes when his defining moment had nothing to do with her? She needed more closeness and support than he ever was going to give her. Stephanie is needy and at times intense. Phillip loves being needed and validated, and he loves a bit of drama. They are a good match, for better for worse.

• Sick
  • Haha

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Charlie the cross beagle, wobbly on his legs, think his sight is failing too, lost everything he knew and was familiar to him in 1 day...my heart strings were pinging...I hope he settles in and lives out his life in peace and safety.
Yes the poor doggie to have lost everything within a day, but I'm sure they will try their best to make him happy for however long he has. They are very soft hearted to their animals, and I admire that. My lovely Oscar (cat) who passed last year at 17, came to me from a girl who couldn't keep him when he was 2. I like to think that he loved me better! I know it's silly but gee I loved him, and still miss him. Maybe this is one of the reasons Fanny is so uncaring because she has never had the unconditional love from a pet.

• Heart

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
Gossip is Gossip...but discussing money is just uncouth (in my humble opinion). Even digging in her cousin's past business dealings was a little creepy. If you have to talk about it, you don't have it. Besides, I'm sure she pays her employees a decent salary.
When it comes to SJ and company she lies about money all of the time. She deserves to be called out for her antics. Her patreons support her lifestyle. The reason why she can't keep staff on for very long is because people get sick of it. Why on earth anybody would want to volunteer there and give her their free time is beyond me.

• Heart

Arfarf

VIP Member
I watched some of her other "interviews" when nana was a patron. From my recollection those interviews were more of a chat and fanny asked supplementary questions and kept the conversation flowing. This interview was quick, factual and direct. I got the feeling that fanny may be intimidated by Marie.
SJ SHOULD be intimidated, humbled and embarrassed when interviewing such an educated, normal, giving, thoughtful woman such as Marie.
SJ's jealousy was palpable.

• Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Full disclosure, I really do have a few pieces of Blue Italian which I kind of dig, especially the Black Italian. During Thanksgiving I got a wild hair up my ass about a Spode gravy boat, it was difficult but I finally got my hands on one. Because of that, I'm on the hunt for gravy boats when I'm in antique and thrift stores. This past weekend I bout a gravy boat for $11, took it home and googled it, it turned out to be a Wedgwood Florentine Turquiose selling as high as $220!
Nice find! Loves to find a treasure at thrift!

Totally agree about the chemistry. She seems much more relaxed in his company and they really seem to like each other. I would love to know why they split up. It surely can’t be due to an ambiguity about table settings on his part?! 😜🤔
Potty is her ilk and I maintain they will grow old together. She said something in a Patreon video about how he’s all over the place and always going here and there at the drop of a hat. He’s her touchstone, Christmas can’t start til he’s there. PhiPhi will never have what he has.

Fennelbug

VIP Member
I had never heard of, or seen, the Grey Gardens documentary (1975) until it was mentioned here on Tattle. I just watched it today on YouTube. I can definitely see the similarities between the two Edies and IJ / SJ. In both cases, a mother and daughter living on a large estate and letting it fall to ruin. Surrounded by “workers” who either aren’t really helping or aren’t making much progress. Abandoned by the strong men in their lives (in the documentary it was by divorce, and at LaLaLande it was by death). In both cases, overbearing mothers. Makes you wonder…if SJ’s father were alive, would he have allowed all of the YouTube and Patreon circus show to happen? If you haven’t seen the Grey Gardens documentary, I recommend it; kind of difficult to watch, but I read that the two Edies didn’t mind the film…they lived life on their own terms and didn’t care what anyone else thought.
I have watched Grey Gardens for 40 years- each time at the beginning of my decades -I am 55- it affects me in a different way each time I watch. Strange that a static piece of film is not so static at all- (ART?)

• Heart
  • Wow

MadameChat

VIP Member
I agree that Natti comes across as clingy. She has to learn to give Amaury space and a little bit of a challenge or he will feel suffocated and lose interest. No doubt she is pushing for a commitment. Not a smart move this early in the relationship.
I had a friend who always said you should wait for the 'WART SYNDOME "before considering a long term relationship meaning...
Wait long enough to see the negatives in a person, Everything seems rosy at the beginning.
It will be Nutti that gets her walking papers if and when they break up, seems that Amoire is a serial monogamist he hooked up with someone from that singles party and I think there were others too. He’s a blood relative and has valuable skills so he’s not going to be the one leaving the shackteau. Bad bad idea

• Heart

Gibson2

Catching up, thanks to Tattlers posting Curtis & Annaleise videos.
@Lady Avonlea once again you read my mind. I would be so pissed if I drove 10 hours and slept in my car at 230am as it was so unsafe and cold, to arrive to a meh welcome. I think Curtis was throwing some shade - the teapot too hot to pour. I think he and his husband were sort of stunned by mediocre farmhouse and the poor hospitality. They are in their bedroom and then wandering the dark rooms looking for source of music. Food is tacos - because that’s what Philip wants. Curtis was showing how unsophisticated SJ’s lifestyle is.

I always thought Cara was just plain vulgar. I will always believe she left La La early as she couldn’t cope with no attention from SJ or anyone. She thought she would be dancing in the kitchen, on camera, spinning wool (like that was importation SJ) as her volunteer work, rather than cooking and cleaning.

There was commentary about Natti’s salary in early days of patreon when Natti first “hired”. There was a misunderstanding that some viewers thought that if bnb did not make money she would lose her job. SJ said she would pay her from YouTube revenue.
I agree re Cara. I really didn't wish to be treated to pics of her naked and draped in sheepskin, nor spinning naked by the abandoned lake. Worse still, dipping her nether regions in the moat.
Other than that, I would have enjoyed the interactions. Sadly SJ didn't play ball.

Also, I feel sorry for anyone travelling to the Shittoo and expecting hospitality from SJ and Flip. I almost felt sorry for Ma Petherick and Sadie travelling to pick up Michael- I said almost! They who encourage bad/lazy behaviour are stuck with it- much like Cara's husband. I do hope he wasn't expected to blow on her to thaw her out 🤢

• Haha

Lionessarising

Has Philip ever said he's straight? I don't remember him saying that, or that he's into women, or anything like that. My guess is he sees himself as fluid, keeping his options really open, so he's not lying. Just a guess. I wonder if he has ever had a relationship with anyone before. It wouldn't surprise me if this is his first romantic relationship ever.
Re phillip. I've just binge watched three years worth of the Christmas Advent Diaries. In the one I watched yesterday which was from 2020 Stephanie opened a gift. It was the Two Faced Better than Sex mascara and phillip said 'my ex girlfriend used that'. Stephanie just said 'there you go' in response

Btw I'm using that same mascara, it's not that great I prefer max factor

• Haha
  • Wow

Rory

VIP Member
I’ve watched the Leach family and the comments are fab. They left a caretaker to look after the chateau whilst they return to usa to get their visas (what happens if the visas application is rejected?) Anywhoo…the vlog included a comment that the garden needed no attention in the winter. Remember the garden is on some French list of special gardens. Viewers were commenting (helpfully) that no work will need to be done. I predict they will sell up within 2 years. Absolutely no French language, no indication of understanding French culture or history. Much of the furniture and many paintings were left/included in sale. They have no idea. Curiosity man needs to help them.
Does owning property fast track visa applications?

• Haha

shaken&stirred

Chatty Member
When I think of PJ and SJ in the sack, I imagine Connie and Raymond Marble's sex scene in Pink Flamingos. My skin crawls too!View attachment 994338
The only way the bone dance is going to happen between SJ and Snorts is if Snorts trips while naked and wearing SJ’s 👠 and lands just right. Then they call Nati in to jump on the bed for some motion. In reality, they’d probably call Dan.

Reasons this is plausi
SJ never wears panties
Yes, I read something about “soaking” in a certain religious sect

Before thinking that’s just crazy, consider the alternative. There are no sparks between them.

• Haha
  • Sick