Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
A lot of Tattlers here think Stefanny suffers from narsissistic personality disorder but I don't. It has been discussed ad infinitum but I think she is way too high functioning to be a narcissist. It's just fashionable to lable everybody people don't agree with as a narc. I don't really support diagnosing anyone based on video clips but if I must, I would definitely go with the histrionic personality disorder, too.
I can't believe I am sinking as low as to comment on someone else like this, but I agree with Jikki. Also, IJ I would have thought is a real dark narc which would be the cradle for histrionic pd in a child. I would not go as far as disorder though, rather some traits of. I would also add, I do think her current young and snorty partner might just give her the attention and intimacy she craves and be a perfect companion. She in turn gives validation to someone who was bullied and misunderstood, sometimes two wrongs make a right.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
While it didn’t scare me off it did send me running. I’m a year older than her and my son a year younger than Snorts. If I had received a call saying I fancy the chataline. I would have dragged him home and had a few choice words for her. Totally inappropriate and could yet have long term consequences on his life and career.
me too, me too ... my son is also PJ's age and I would been down there to have a good long chat with him and her .... not to mention that this is all out there in the public, so their relationship is forever on the internet for the rest of his life ....

• Heart
  • Haha

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
even though it often confuses this Gen X-er.

To bring it on topic, I don't care what PJ identifies as, I just think he's creepy and a bad long-term match for SJ.
It's also confusing for this Gen-Xer ... I think each generation finds something(s) in following generations that just kind of are hard to wrap our brains around!

I agree, he's not a good match for SJ. He's so horrible for her brand, and to imagine either of them having sex with anyone is just unappealing to me, but the 2 of them together, just makes my skin crawl.

• Haha

Jeeves

VIP Member
Re phillip. I've just binge watched three years worth of the Christmas Advent Diaries. In the one I watched yesterday which was from 2020 Stephanie opened a gift. It was the Two Faced Better than Sex mascara and phillip said 'my ex girlfriend used that'. Stephanie just said 'there you go' in response
Btw I'm using that same mascara, it's not that great I prefer max factor
I suppose on that occasion he couldn't that his grandfather used it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Elba2008

Charlie the cross beagle, wobbly on his legs, think his sight is failing too, lost everything he knew and was familiar to him in 1 day...my heart strings were pinging...I hope he settles in and lives out his life in peace and safety.
On their Instagram profile they have a photo of Charlie sleeping on a blanket on a sofa. So he's settling in.

• Heart

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
This is SJ 2 years ago when she was last in SA. She looks SO much younger. The last 2 years have really been hard on her. I wonder if some of her extra frenzy we see is a result of trying to fight the aging process and trying too hard to be upbeat and youthful / vibrant.

20220118_202321.jpg
20220118_202751.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Ezzy

So you do heiracy but not hierarchy?
This thread prided itself on being focussed and able to question what was being presented from Lalalande. We were able to evidence what we were able to discover, with a liberal sprinkling of wit and humour. If there was speculation, it was made very clear - often this led to someone uncovering something of interest . Unfortunately now, the threads are full of wild speculation under the guise of "I think I read it" and general chitchat for the most part. It's becoming more and more like the CD comments mush that we were all so desperate to escape.
Yes my mistake after a sleepless night after finding out some poor guy on this site I live on had killed himself by setting himself on fire, he was 82 and had lost his wife a year ago to the day he did this. So apologies for being tired and making mistakes. Sometimes other things in life put trivial things into perspective.

• Sad
  • Wow

Jikki2

Chatty Member
@jikk2 you are very knowledgeable about all this. I was wondering as Fanny seems to have her companies set up in the UK and not France, would this be a way of getting around this? I hope not.
I don't know if Fanny has any companies in the UK, just income from the rental apartment. I don't think she would benefit from running things through a UK based company. The tax offices in the UK and France share information on entities with tax liability in both jurisdictions.

Her B&B is run as a French sole proprietorship MADAME STEPHANIE JARVIS and her video production is under the French simplified joint stock company CHATEAU DE LALANDE. Then there's the non-profit association CHÂTEAU DE LALANDE separate from the companies.

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
While the snorting Squirrel Cameltoe is enjoying his not so deserved holiday in South Africa, his home country The Netherlands is in turmoil. The Dutch version of "The Voice" (the original concept that started the worldwide talent shows) has been suspended pending an investigation into sexual misconduct allegations, cover ups and gross abuse of power. I haven’t been following the revelations lately, but can sort of paint the picture without knowing it all.

I seriously think SJ’s situation is not much different from the accused Dutch orchestra leader (apart from the fact that he admitted guilt and resigned): she has been warned for sexually inappropriate behavior with employees/volunteers before (and was kicked out as a host in the workaway program for it) yet just kept going as if nothing had happened. She was worried, she claimed, about the age difference between them and how that would be publicly perceived, but stayed completely silent about the unequal distribution of power in her relationship to the Cameltoe of Cameltoes. I believe however there is no room for interpretation: legally everyone at her HMN must be able to work in complete safety. She has proven time and time again she has no regard what so ever for appropriate behavior. Her patrons know this, but apparently it doesn't scare them off. Yet.
Thanks for making this analogy. It's sexual harassment when women do it, too.

• Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Anna and Phillip on How to Renovate a Chateau Seem to have it figured out. They’re pretty honest it seems with the revenue he thanks his patrons all the time for things that they’ve helped buy at the Château like the mulcher etc. I also read saw I can’t remember where sorry everyone that they might actually be able to stop renting out the rooms or reuse the amount of nights they and focus more on contents as they’re doing really well. Philip’s Background is film and their blogs make me laugh every single time I watch them and they’re interesting. I like the mixing up of things to sometimes we get them renovating the château sometimes we get them going on a road trip I enjoy it. I don’t mind paid partnerships either as long as they’re honest about it and even how they bring them into the 20 minute Vlog is kind of fun. They seem to have good taste to all the rooms that they’ve redone I’ve liked there well done and looked to be done correctly. OK maybe some of the chairs in the room are kind of blah but they’ll fix that eventually.
Yes I think the key thing with them is they are telling their patreons exactly where the money goes. There is no wool being pulled over their eyes. They can choose to be a patreon with full knowledge of what money is for.
Unlike Fanny who says it's for restoration and uses it to fund her lifestyle and at the best the occasional renovation (different from restoration) but her die hard fans can't understand or choose not to see this.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
I see Caroline is all up in Dan’s comments criticizing him for hiding. Can’t take the spotlight off of her or the die hards will come for you. Watch out Dan!
Stephanme's fragile ego is shinning brightly through Caroline Gooder's negative comments about Dan.

Belladonna1969

Now we know what triggered the Tonga tsunami...
Now now fat shaming is never ok. She might not be your kettle of fish ,but some where ,someone is ok with her . We tattlers are supposed to be about gossip not about someone’s looks we all have flaws

• Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I have Spode Woodland as one of my sets. I’m not going to let anyone ruin that for me. I sell a ton of Spode in my antiques business. It’s not anything special really. The only thing that makes me sit up and take notice is some Flora Danica by Royal Copenhagen or some priceless French porcelain. You can acquire any and everything on the used market if you know how to find it.
Full disclosure, I really do have a few pieces of Blue Italian which I kind of dig, especially the Black Italian. During Thanksgiving I got a wild hair up my ass about a Spode gravy boat, it was difficult but I finally got my hands on one. Because of that, I'm on the hunt for gravy boats when I'm in antique and thrift stores. This past weekend I bout a gravy boat for $11, took it home and googled it, it turned out to be a Wedgwood Florentine Turquiose selling as high as $220!

• Wow
  • Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Just watched the statue found at Basmaignée. Very interesting indeed. They look medieval (late Middle Age) and still have some of their paint (statues, churches and cathedrals were all painted in very colorful way during the Middle Age).

Now they are supposed to declare their findings to the local prefecture and/or the local museums for archeology and local history purposes. Let's hope Gwen will know and do it. But I have my doubt... A shame as they could find out what it was.

Reactions: 24

Jeeves

VIP Member
Could there be a connection between Spero Villioti and Curtis Ryan Woodside??? SA bros??? I think so...

View attachment 999585 View attachment 999586
We mustn't forget that Brenda Gibbons collaborated with Woodlice to create the Lalande toile that she was trying to flog, way back in October2020. I seem to recall a vlog that showed IJ and Percy meeting Woodlice at his mother's home in SA. It's all very incestuous.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 15.47.01.png

• Wow
  • Heart

Linus

VIP Member
Question: How long will it be before people will start asking Stephanie to build poor ol’ Gerry an apartment at ground level, and realize that they have been paying for two apartments all along? Will it ever dawn on them it was her plan to make it seem people's/patron's idea? 🤔

• Haha

Diesel

In today's Bordeaux Life vlog, Edd mentioned that several people have been asking him and Anna to start a "Buy me a Coffee" (I haven't seen anyone commenting as such - unless they're Patreon comments.) I was a little bummed out as I have alwys liked them and never felt they were beggars. I feel it's a bit tacky to have Patreons and also ask folks to buy them coffee. They stand to inherit La Gorce and are working on a nice home in Bordeaux which I'm sure will generate a large chunk of Euros if they decide to sell; they sure as hell don't need anyone buying them coffee. :-(
Not going to chip in on his € 900 digger repair while he's happily driving his Tesla.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Totally agree. Lost count of the number of posts I've taken issue with. It's a gossip site and there are so many issues we can highlight and question, which very often turn out to be true. There are some truly witty and funny posters and some are downright scandalous. I enjoy being part of this group of like-minded individuals who saw the light. I'm not at all easily offended so bring it on. However, we all have that 'hill we're prepared to die on'. What each of us has to consider is do we wade in with all guns blazing and confront? Or do we scroll on, or hit the ignore button? As I believe a large percent of the contentious posts are there simply to derail or cause dissension among the ranks, I generally ignore the most outrageous opinions obviously posted by Flying Monkeys. Let's not let differences of opinion derail us from exposing these grifters for what they are. And remember Tattlers Don't Rattle.
I am hardly ever offended and surely do not want to offend anyone but the charlataine, who deserves all of our contempt. I also gave up being nice a long time ago in a serious attempt to keep things real. It works well most of the time and not just here.

• Heart