The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? No Dan yet?
I bet the f-ing radiators blew all to hell !!!šŸ˜®
i hope they all blew up...not that it matter to madame...she lays her white body to rest at the beach next week.. :rolleyes: i bet she got a new bathingsuit..in London...because she forgot where she had put in that Narnia..attic..or maybe a bat got away with it...or the owl has used it to party..and made a nest with it..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
wow, am I looking at the right man? He looks so much older than 43 to me, more like 63 !!!
Not the old guy the younger guy in the 3pc suit, this is Marie's mom's parter. He still looks young for 43 and Marie's mom looks young for 52.

Reactions: 8
I thought it was too tight at the fastening especially as it was meant to go over an item of clothing.
It's all just holiday weight.
After partying every day for 30 days....and a lot of eating out in London....and soon, more feasting in South Africa....that dress will fit her by Easter.

cd277.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder who she may have passed it onto. @Clara Burnett did you not state that it went through the chĆ¢teau. I wonder if she passed it on to Manor & Maker with her big hugs.
In tonight's vlog, Amaury seemed to have some breathing difficulties when she was talking to him and when he was out repairing the digger. If he still had Covid then or was not completely over it, he should surely have been resting, away from everyone else and even if almost over it, he should have been wearing a mask when he was so close to others both inside and out. He really did not look or sound well.

Reactions: 16
Her stepdad was 43 last week. He's probably a few years younger than her mother but I imagine that she was probably quite young when she had FRK, maybe 18? Her youngest child is now 9 yrs old.
I imagine FRK mother is around 50, making her around 20 when she had Marie. So, the husband is 43, not much of an age difference. It is strange seeing how close everyone is in age. I guess that's what happens when you have a child at a young age. Her grandmother also looked very young. Probably had FRk mom young too.

Reactions: 10
Or to quote Oliver Tsien (Crazy Rich Asians)....
View attachment 987631
View attachment 987676
have to say.when i come out of the shower even my towel fits better...looks like a piece of cloth..where i clean my car with..not even the story Maaikes mum makes up with it..can change that..its an awfull piece of cloth..ans it doesnt fit..at all

After partying every day for 30 days....and a lot of eating out in London....and soon, more feasting in South Africa....that dress will fit her by Easter.

View attachment 987736
no her tits are to small..it never fits..maybe if she buys the whole chickenbreastsupply out of the Super U..

View attachment 987736
no her tits are to small..it never fits..maybe if she buys the whole chickenbreastsupply out of the Super U..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'm sorry, really am. I seem to have hit a nerve with my question here.
I didn't intent to come out as I am asking out of gossipping (sp?).
Don't worry, it was clear you were not expecting anyone to investigate. It is natural to wonder about it, especially when you like the family and to hope nothing awful happened. They are from the north-east of England, not far from Newcastle, and sometimes that accent can be difficult to understand if you aren't used to it. People from that area are usually very warm and friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IJ admitted on camera that she did not give Stephanee any birthday presents. She didnā€™t believe in it. Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m remembering correctly but I believe she said something like I gave you the gift of life.
I remember her saying that. It was such an appalling thing to say, I thought she was joking.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Another slight to IJ tonight with SJ announcing that her Mother always told her growing up she didn't have good legs. What sort of Mother body shames a young girl?
When she was older and decided she did have good legs and told her Mother this, IJ retorted 'well they're not as good as mine'. What a cow :mad:
SJ is a threat to IJ and her competition , the sure sign of a narcissistic mother. SJ came by her narcissism legitimately.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember her saying that. It was such an appalling thing to say, I thought she was joking.
9096DF42-E013-4A91-83DB-7B269593EBA6.jpeg

Seems weird IJ never bought SJ gifts. IJ canā€™t wait to give Snorty his gift she bought it ages ago, so many to choose from, looks yummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stephanie is, really, the lost child - which is why, as an adult, she remains a child. She is, as someone has already pointed out, truly looking for love, approval, attention, an audience, a following. Loss of her father, even as half baked as he was, was devastating. The attention was never about her. It was about the old folks in the home, her father, his second wife Isabelle, the other child Gerry. And then the baby Stephanie was born. Stephanie has flung herself in the wrong direction with men as a result of an armā€™s length mother whom she professes she canā€™t wait to see, and a father who fiddled with a paint brush taking her occasionally under his wing. From Stephanieā€™s early marriage to quick divorce, to various romances that turned into long lasting friends. Instant ditching of ā€œfriendsā€, an acute manipulative behavior with people whom she throws overboard, sometimes before they see it coming. Hurting someone, as she has been hurt. A constant manic swirl for her, as she lands, flits away, lands again. It is no surprise then, she is in yet another relationship with a very ill placed/picked young man who snorts, and hasnā€™t quite come to grasp with his identity - similar to or running alongside Stephanieā€™s journey on her broken road. She knows no other. So Stephanie skips along, very scattered, talks of life, love and laughter when she should really land herself in a therapists office for multiple, week long chats, at least a few year commitment. The dynamics that we see, will play out until she recognizes the issue and gets help. We will see no improvement, ever. By keeping things messy, she avoids her reality. Clutter is comfort. And now after that blathering. . . . .the most recent vlog. . . . .ā€you look like Draculaā€ Mommie says to her man child. His task for the day, screwing in lightbulbs in that God awful wallpapered crack mirrored bathroom. Tight pants, a pea coat, and high heeled boots. Actually, itā€™s quite sad. The crash will come. In some way, all the volunteers are trying to please her, gift her, make it better - but itā€™s just more, and more and more. I actually think she is pitiful, and mad in the head - wires not connected, so to speak.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Thank you, @MojoDublin, for posting the latest latest Patreon vlog.

The panelling and the giant mirror fantasia demonstrates, once again, that SJ has not got a clue about proportion, scale or dimensions (quite apart from redefining the meaning of period authenticity). The not remotely Grand Salon is completely unsuited to opulent panelling and a mirror of those proportions. The room has low ceilings and there is no symmetry to window and door positions. The panelling and the mirror will accentuate this. Complete overkill and gilding the lily to the nth degree.

Stephanie thinks she's knowledgeable and.blessd with inherent excellent taste. She's read every book, pored over glossy magazines, drunk Wikiwhatsit dry, visited grand houses - proper chateaux and palaces - and immersed herself in history. And screws up because she doesn't have any real feeling - no gut instinct - for what works amd what doesn't. Mistake after mistake.

(Michael Potts' sour dough paving slabs, sorry...pizza, looked inedible - I almost felt a twinge of nostalgia for the FRK school of culinary oddities.))
If you are going to go to the trouble of making pizza from scratch, you need to serve it immediately and eat it immediately. Who puts that on a buffet? Cold rubber pizza? I donā€™t care how good the ingredients are, itā€™s going to suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Donā€™t know if anyone caught it, but in Billyā€™s latest video ā€œGrand Reveal,ā€ MPK was filming and said heā€™s waiting for Florian to finish his exams in a few weeks before he films his next video. Not sure why Florian would have exams in January? But what do I know? Anywayā€¦MPK said he doesnā€™t like to be alone in his videos because heā€™s talking to himself, so he needs Florian. Not sure why thatā€™s an issue nowā€¦he didnā€™t have an issue with that when he first started his channel. Just more excuses from the master of excuses. Heā€™s definitely creative in the excuse department!

1AA9DA4A-DDE3-44E4-95A7-AF80DA10D592.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
My Mother said heaps of these things to me. No wonder I was so screwed up for so long. It's not ok at all, but unfortunately quite common.
My mom didnā€™t do that to me, but she was no help in the makeup or hair department. I was in the wilderness.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SJ is a threat to IJ and her competition , the sure sign of a narcissistic mother. SJ came by her narcissism legitimately.
I had another look at her grandmother. I think she was a dwarf. Isabelle is not much bigger. She looked to be barely over 4 ft tall.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.