The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie thinks she's knowledgeable and.blessd with inherent excellent taste. She's read every book, pored over glossy magazines, drunk Wikiwhatsit dry, visited grand houses - proper chateaux and palaces - and immersed herself in history. And screws up because she doesn't have any real feeling - no gut instinct - for what works amd what doesn't. Mistake after mistake.
Oh yes...... she thinks she is a "authority" on Everything!
Sadly she has no taste and cannot see it for she is , what we say here - Fanny is "very up herself" and those people never change !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, the patron video may indicate ONE of Nic's grievances with old Steph. Despite her knowing, weeks, perhaps months in advance when substanial part owner, friend and chateau enabler would be arriving, his apartment is left to the very last minute to remove ALL of the chateau junk that had been dumped there.

In fact, the mirror was not moved until after everyone arrived and we can see all the dirt left on the floor and probably elsewhere. Could she not have had this done, a week prior with Marie Poppins (who is quaking in fear that some fools will soon be sending another 12 piece cutlery set to add to her polishing chores ) giving the whole apartment a thorough clean. What a welcome!

To pack up, drive and arrive with partner, son, your 2 pets and find a ruddy great mirror blocking your view which required, the next day, all the furniture moved to get it out. Indicates Fanny's affection for the Larkin brood - i think that is rather shabby treatment. She KNEW when they were arriving !! grrrrr.
Another slight to IJ tonight with SJ announcing that her Mother always told her growing up she didn't have good legs. What sort of Mother body shames a young girl?
When she was older and decided she did have good legs and told her Mother this, IJ retorted 'well they're not as good as mine'. What a cow :mad:
@Heathcliff likes her legs so they must be great... What a thing to say to a girl!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
i have the feeling not much happens there..her punami is too delicate..and snorts ...is there even something between his legs..i think her devoted grannies need to send some.... let me say ..replacements....and a lott of lubricant..for the both of them..sorry if anyone feels offendid.. 🙄

or let the water out of the pipes..like we do in winter... :rolleyes: in France...not here..

what are these old hags doing in the mountains...going on a hike... 🙄 and building a tipi..maybe they brought some buckets with them..to do some charity..
My dear fellow, for a gay man you do an awful lot of mentioning of female genetalia and making it sound like a pate...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Heathcliff likes her legs so they must be great... What a thing to say to a girl!
My wife said the same thing. We are in agreement that the old lady is evil. If she sees a camera she turns on the "sweet old lady" act, she is a true manipulator. She has never treated her daughter right, it is evident. Still her daughter dotes on her and tend to say nice things about her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The Story of Philip Janssen's Life.

View attachment 985553
My wife said the same thing. We are in agreement that the old lady is evil. If she sees a camera she turns on the "sweet old lady" act, she is a true manipulator. She has never treated her daughter right, it is evident. Still her daughter dotes on her and tend to say nice things about her.
It that constant yearning for love from her, that's never been there,or never will be! Very sad!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looked like it was In 3 pieces, or the mirror was broken!
Thanks for the Patreon vlog @MojoDublin

Spotted Snorts' heels at approx 2.43. How tall (small) is he? Whatever his height, I've not seen heels like that since 1976 in Saturday Night Fever :D 🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺

And was that a crack along the top of the mirror at 2.54 ? Or just a black line ?

(apols, can't post screenshots at the moment)

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice just before the list of patreons is read at the end Fanny has added.

"If you enjoyed this video please leave a like because it helps us enormously with the Youtube algorithm, and for more Chateau content don't forget to subscribe."
I've never gotten that far. I switch off before the inane announced names at the end. ( I learned in the early vlogs not to listen 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not from the UK, but I’ve enjoyed learning so many new words here from Tattlers around the world. So, I’d like to try a new one out for MPK…”What a wanker!” Did I use that correctly in a sentence? 😆. Hopefully it’s not too vulgar!
Totally spot on! 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can any of you haters cough up 1. link to video where Phillip arrives on the terrasse and sees Stephanie for the first time 2. News on Ann Marie and his Latina on holiday 3. Naked shots of Phillip and Stephanie on the beach in SA. Thank you in advance. (y) :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You have a very valid point @oooLaLande.
To any cow reading my post, actually all cows, whom I may have upset by comparing you to IJ. It was a stupid and thoughtless comment and I apologise unreservedly
🐂💋 from all cows across the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not from the UK, but I’ve enjoyed learning so many new words here from Tattlers around the world. So, I’d like to try a new one out for MPK…”What a wanker!” Did I use that correctly in a sentence? 😆. Hopefully it’s not too vulgar!
That is acceptable. Depends how far you want to go-
Subtle:
'he has blinded himself.'
He's working his muscles in his hand regularly.
He loves himself-
He's pulling the monkey (possibly a flying one)
More aggressive:
Tosser
Jerk off
Banker

In his case though I would use Wanker. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.