The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the Orangutan would like a holiday in France and is happy to be Teabags driver ! 🐒🚗🚙🏍
I think she would figure out he’s a JAG right away, and dump him on his posterior, and burn rubber to get away. Orangutans are brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like loo roll or kitchen roll that you have added your felt pen insides to when they no longer write in an attempt to make some "art attack" for your mummy to hang in the kitchen when you are 5 years old.
Or to quote Oliver Tsien (Crazy Rich Asians)....
cd275.png

cd276.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Can any of you haters cough up 1. link to video where Phillip arrives on the terrasse and sees Stephanie for the first time 2. News on Ann Marie and his Latina on holiday 3. Naked shots of Phillip and Stephanie on the beach in SA. Thank you in advance. (y) :LOL:
Search and you shall find- maybe not the naked shots, but I'm sure you have a good back catalogue of your own. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her stepdad was 43 last week. He's probably a few years younger than her mother but I imagine that she was probably quite young when she had FRK, maybe 18? Her youngest child is now 9 yrs old.
wow, am I looking at the right man? He looks so much older than 43 to me, more like 63 !!!

Reactions: 2
It was a laid back friendly chat.. it matched my current mood and i quite enjoyed it. they also answered one of my questions :cool:

The only interesting thing they mentioned was that they are looking to hire a BnB manager for next summer. they want someone who speaks French and it's not a live-in position like Nutty's. No half-assed half-built "apartment" for the manager! lol

they quite make a lott of sense to me..offcourse a chateau is something you leave to your kids or other heirs..otherwise there is no point doing it...it all takes a lifetime..to maintain or to develop it..its huge fulfilling task to leave it in a better way then how you got it..

its always better not to have staff living in your house..its better to keep private and work seperated..in the old days that didnt matter..we live in another time now.. although the costs of a b and b manager would surprise them..its not cheap to hire someone in..its a huge expence..but.i get it...b and b is exhausting..i would never do that..

they have a good feeling about renovating...one thing at a time..the gites are getting delayed..its normal..it all takes al lott of time to sort prices and quotes out..and they now have patreon..which is getting them off the hook a bit financially..but in the end gites are the best thing you can have..guestrooms is a nightmare.. you still can have them in a farmhouse..no need for a chateau for that..it even gives more profit..but you have to have a pool..thats a priority..i would give them an advice to install one very soon..

Reactions: 23
Search and you shall find- maybe not the naked shots, but I'm sure you have a good back catalogue of your own. 🤣
Ah, you're too idle to look ? Well, perhaps you should have a nice rest like Stephanie. I'm hanging out here in the VIP lounge awaiting sordid photos and fun gossip :ROFLMAO: ✌💋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another slight to IJ tonight with SJ announcing that her Mother always told her growing up she didn't have good legs. What sort of Mother body shames a young girl?
When she was older and decided she did have good legs and told her Mother this, IJ retorted 'well they're not as good as mine'. What a cow :mad:
well those two are alike..the one cow calls the other black..instead of white..i feel for Percy...i bet he has doomed the day the boarded that plane ..and is now stuck with that witch on top of a mountain.. :rolleyes:

Because he owns nothing in that farmhouse except a few cutlery and crockery items. No matter how much he likes to pretend, he's not a Jarvis.

View attachment 987590
despite it think snort is a lazy and living on another ones expensises..twit..he may thank god he is not a Jarvis...although people who live with dogs get the fleas....

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Answer to your question: the ones that compete with their daughters for their husband's attention.
True that. My mother would never give us 3 girls a compliment, and she was jealous of us being close to dad. Dad was never anything but just fatherly to us, but she wanted all the attention. My youngest sister once out right asked mom "Do you think I'm pretty?" when she was in her later teens/early 20s, and mom told her she was okay looking. My sister was beautiful, not just okay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
IJ admitted on camera that she did not give Stephanee any birthday presents. She didn’t believe in it. I’m not sure if I’m remembering correctly but I believe she said something like I gave you the gift of life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ah, you're too idle to look ? Well, perhaps you should have a nice rest like Stephanie. I'm hanging out here in the VIP lounge awaiting sordid photos and fun gossip :ROFLMAO: ✌💋
I am indeed not inclined to look. Enjoy the VIP lounge, hanging outside it must be tedious though. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IJ admitted on camera that she did not give Stephanee any birthday presents. She didn’t believe in it. I’m not sure if I’m remembering correctly but I believe she said something like I gave you the gift of life.
I remember that vlog, I rolled my eyes when she said it. I believe they were all sitting around opening gifts from strangers. Ugh!!

Reactions: 16
What? No Dan yet?
I bet the f-ing radiators blew all to hell !!!😮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well at least the dried up forest inside the house did not catch on fire....but if they did , the monsoon from exploding plumbing would extinguish the blaze.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i guess she was more than rotten spoiled enough..maybe not on her birthday..but there are another 364 days in a year...

Reactions: 25
On my list of people I am rather sure she gave it to, besides Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe obviously, are Nutty, Dan and Armoir. I am not sure about the two volunteer girls, but assume they got it at some point too.

Not yet, at least. They both seem rather determined to leave her mess behind them. But if I know him well enough, I'd say he's not likely to walk away from a good story. He might even be working on something without us knowing about it? Oh well, dreaming doesn't hurt, does it.
That would make sense then of Dan going straight to the chateau on his return from London and spending so much time there. He was protecting his family. Also why Miake could come out of her “bubble “ as they’d all had Covid

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.