The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great evaluation!
When I saw Snorts standing in the window, I thought it was a woman!!! A scary woman, albeit, but a woman nontheless.
I wonder how SJ feels about Snort's transitioning???
Seriously.
A good friend's son is married but has decided he wants to transition to his true self and become a female.
He, just last week, had his name legally changed. He has been on hormones for over a year. Lives now as a woman.
His wife is on board with it all. Supportive...the whole nine yards.

Snorts just seems to not have any idea of who he is. He seems to not have figured it out yet.
SJ ain't helping things...
I think snorts is a lesbian trapped in a man’s body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Clara Burnett A question for you. I've been reviewing past threads as time permits. It may have been asked before, but I haven't run across it yet. What do the local villagers think of SJ and her Shitoo? It seems even from the vlog where her and Ollie went to a community meeting that she's not very involved with the villages nearby....just curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The crash will come. In some way, all the volunteers are trying to please her, gift her, make it better - but it’s just more, and more and more. I actually think she is pitiful, and mad in the head - wires not connected, so to speak.
I think the crash will come when her Mother dies.
I know IJ is a nasty old thing but she is her Mother and I think she will be glad she is gone and yet .....sad she is gone too.Sets up guilt and I wonder if that will worry Fanny.... maybe not? Still..... feelings can and do come back when you are now alone , no matter what age you are.
Once again , left alone with only Gerry who is getting old and sick too.
The "Good Time Boyfriends" can and will go when they have problems of their own , sell the Chateau and off to their fate in the future.
As for Squirrel ...... I think he will go , in fact , I hope he does for both their sakes.

The co-owners should step up and help with these infrastructure/large repair activities, but they are both 2 lazy gits who deserve to watch their shitoo crumble into disrepair and lose value. Stephanme, Potty and Nic all deserve each other!
So agree ....... whats with those two men?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
SJ is a threat to IJ and her competition , the sure sign of a narcissistic mother. SJ came by her narcissism legitimately.
I mean mine ran RIOT with hers but... ya know... I'm an adult soooo I figured it out... moved several thousands of miles away, love her, speak with her, still get hurt by her but, am nothing like her (still a little nutty tho.. and it does explain the electrical tape over the nipples in the 80's🤔) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean mine ran RIOT with hers but... ya know... I'm an adult soooo I figured it out... moved several thousands of miles away, love her, speak with her, still get hurt by her but, am nothing like her (still a little nutty tho.. and it does explain the electrical tape over the nipples in the 80's🤔) 🤣
Glad you found a way to manage! It was the 80s!

One of them should take an ax to the umbilical cord connecting the Jarvis women.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Snorts just seems to not have any idea of who he is. He seems to not have figured it out yet.
SJ ain't helping things...
He does not have a clue of who he is but ..... he sure knows what he hates --- WORK and wants to live off someone with $$$

I too thought it was a woman standing in the window !

I think the crash will come when her Mother dies.
I know IJ is a nasty old thing but she is her Mother and I think she will be glad she is gone and yet .....sad she is gone too.Sets up guilt and I wonder if that will worry Fanny.... maybe not? Still..... feelings can and do come back when you are now alone , no matter what age you are.
Once again , left alone with only Gerry who is getting old and sick too.
The "Good Time Boyfriends" can and will go when they have problems of their own , sell the Chateau and off to their fate in the future.
As for Squirrel ...... I think he will go , in fact , I hope he does for both their sakes.

So agree ....... whats with those two men?
those two men are happy with all the money coming in and are worried that if they try to slow sj down or get rid of bjj, the gravy train will stop. they could be worried that they will once again have to start to bail her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG just woke up dreaming the Patheticks were installing a bloody Rothschild paneling in MY house - what a nightmare!
Mustn't read Tattle before bed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IJ has superior looking legs compared to her daughter.

Who says that to her daughter… even Maiike seemed triggered, she says that her mother always told her she was beautiful. Maiik’s mother smooths the awkwardness … well, we all have someone who throws shade on our looks, like a brother. Well, that’s bullying.

What mother says that to her daughter?!

I don’t feel bad (at this point) for SJ though. She really tries to send the old FU to ‘Mummy’ any chance she gets. Talk about arrested development! ‘Mummy’ seems to love it as much as her daughter. What a pair. Mummy, are you a passive aggressive control freak?! Who knows, but it does seem that you and your prodigy are trapped by these complications and instead of putting attention into development, depth and dimension- it’s all gone toward pretence.
@ComtesseRose, you wrote about the triangle of persecutor/victim/rescuer in relation to MW. It seems SJ plays this well.

• Heart
those two men are happy with all the money coming in and are worried that if they try to slow sj down or get rid of bjj, the gravy train will stop. they could be worried that they will once again have to start to bail her out.
Life can bite you in the bum...... you head into very bad financial worries that you cannot get out of or your health goes from bad to worse..... bailing her out or that old chateau will be the less of your problems.
When you are young you never think this will happen to you but it can .

Something I’ve wondered…what does Billy have to gain by having a vlog? He has a little less than 40K subscribers, gets less than 40k views on most videos, and has no sponsors. He doesn’t have a Patreon or gofundme. He’s got Gwen’s money. So, why bother? It seems like he could do other things with his time. I think Michael may help him with editing…and he might give Michael a “cut” or payment for it, so maybe he’s helping out his brother? Or, maybe it’s just a big ego trip for Billy… “Look at what I’ve got…chateau, cars, etc.” He reads and likes the comments on his videos…probably gives his ego a “high” when he sees the glowing reviews.

B35E085D-D812-47D8-B993-CA597477A102.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
@Lady Avonlea
Yet the radiators aren’t just for winter. I imagine autumn is pretty cool within farmhouse. I’d be worried about arthritis!
When you look at the photo of her with Snorts & the self proclaimed egyptologist's husband, it looks as if she already has arthritis. Her knuckles on her index finger are all jacked up. She has the hands of my 84 year old auntie!

IJ has superior looking legs compared to her daughter.

Who says that to her daughter… even Maiike seemed triggered, she says that her mother always told her she was beautiful. Maiik’s mother smooths the awkwardness … well, we all have someone who throws shade on our looks, like a brother. Well, that’s bullying.

What mother says that to her daughter?!

I don’t feel bad (at this point) for SJ though. She really tries to send the old FU to ‘Mummy’ any chance she gets. Talk about arrested development! ‘Mummy’ seems to love it as much as her daughter. What a pair. Mummy, are you a passive aggressive control freak?! Who knows, but it does seem that you and your prodigy are trapped by these complications and instead of putting attention into development, depth and dimension- it’s all gone toward pretence.
@ComtesseRose, you wrote about the triangle of persecutor/victim/rescuer in relation to MW. It seems SJ plays this well.
You would be surprised at how many mothers say things like that to their daughters. I understand the dynamic as my mum is much the same around other people. With me, she's a little better because I'll call her out and I avoid talking about feelings, but around others I wouldn't dare provoke her. A few months ago her neighbor was over and she and I were talking. It was just after my birthday and she asked how old I was. I told her and she said "You're beautiful and don't look your age!". I was embarrassed and thanked her and told her she was very kind. My mum never reacted. Her neighbor repeated what she'd said and asked my mum if she didn't think her daughter was beautiful. My mum looked at me and said "She needs to lose weight" then brought the conversation back to herself. That's how narcissists roll. I deal with it far better than I used to as a child. I love her and she does love me, but I gave up long ago hoping for her to behave like a 'normal' affectionate mum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh gosh @Ann G and everyone else. It would seem that you have a complicated relationship with your mom. The complications are now maybe more in the details and the fact that you have risen to it and gone forward has made you resilient and independent. The ability to look from the outside-in and vise-versa… It is dimensionally flat to proclaim that I understand SJ and IJ’s complications but for some reason they like to play with them instead of progressing… we’ll, that’s apparently relative and here I am, speculating on it all.
I would guess that you and others from similar backgrounds have worked hard for your strength and insight and hope that this is shared beyond❤. It can take a life-time to go beyond entertaining ourselves with our dramas. It takes a lot of work and life experience to forgive and move forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Glad you found a way to manage! It was the 80s!

One of them should take an ax to the umbilical cord connecting the Jarvis women.
Thank God SJ doesn't have any children (especially a daughter) - the curse is broken!

Would enjoy seeing Tante Chantal, Josie, and Maiike's mother and Isabelle all at the shitoo together! Three motherly figures vs. the wicked witch - it would be fun to watch the interactions.

I'd hazard a bet that narsacistic Isabelle, being the older sister by about 13 years, was very tough on her younger sister growing up, especially because IJ is skeletal thin and her sister is more shapely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh gosh @Ann G and everyone else. It would seem that you have a complicated relationship with your mom. The complications are now maybe more in the details and the fact that you have risen to it and gone forward has made you resilient and independent. The ability to look from the outside-in and vise-versa… It is dimensionally flat to proclaim that I understand SJ and IJ’s complications but for some reason they like to play with them instead of progressing… we’ll, that’s apparently relative and here I am, speculating on it all.
I would guess that you and others from similar backgrounds have worked hard for your strength and insight and hope that this is shared beyond❤. It can take a life-time to go beyond entertaining ourselves with our dramas. It takes a lot of work and life experience to forgive and move forward.
Thank you, you phrased it well--forgiving and moving forward is the only way or else it will eat you up. I've learned to let it roll off my back and to focus on and really enjoy the good things we share, like laughter for instance. If I cook for her and get a compliment, she's almost in 'normal' mode and it's pretty great as well. Her manner is due to the dynamic with her own mum and I have fought being like her every day. For some people, the only way to cope is to go no contact and I respect that as well. Madamemoi's relationship with IJ struck a chord with me and I sympathize with her. I think she might lean a bit too much on alcohol as a coping mechanism but I get it. She would do well to work on herself (meditation is a wonderful tool) and to make peace with it in order to let the stuff from the past go. As they say, it might be ok to visit the past, just don't live there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.