The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a "good" friend he must be! 🤮 🤮 🤮
"No, Maaike do come by for Christmas. No, I don't have COVID akka the world wide disease, which might kill you. How could you think that?! Believe me, I'm healthy."

Live from Begmania
Bully is showing off his perky man boobs.
He's also advertising for some volunteers who do cinematography. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
View attachment 987340
Billy is puffing and heavy breathing allready now..just painting that small space..how are these people planning to cope with that massive depressing convent..hiring tradesman in...well billy you got it cheap..the rest is costing Gwen her fortune..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else notice just before the list of patreons is read at the end Fanny has added.

"If you enjoyed this video please leave a like because it helps us enormously with the Youtube algorithm, and for more Chateau content don't forget to subscribe."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Delmar and Tatty are still at under 2% of their goal with 9 days to go, anyone surprised???

Today's flog was interesting, Fanny did most of the filming herself, I'm hopeful it's a sign 🙏. I also think Maaike's mother getting so many bad comments is a bit unfair, I thought her outfit looked lovely on her - it fitted well. We aren't all skinny giraffes!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
MPK always idolized and crushed on Robert Pattinson, and takes great pride in the fact that they share the same birthday.
I'm guessing someone told him he looks like Pattinson and never got over it. ;) :LOL:
I’m not from the UK, but I’ve enjoyed learning so many new words here from Tattlers around the world. So, I’d like to try a new one out for MPK…”What a wanker!” Did I use that correctly in a sentence? 😆. Hopefully it’s not too vulgar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It was a laid back friendly chat.. it matched my current mood and i quite enjoyed it. they also answered one of my questions :cool:

The only interesting thing they mentioned was that they are looking to hire a BnB manager for next summer. they want someone who speaks French and it's not a live-in position like Nutty's. No half-assed half-built "apartment" for the manager! lol

Reactions: 20
Quote from BBC:
"However, Ms Jarvis admits that she didn't factor in just how expensive it would be to pay for the upkeep of such a huge, old building. "I didn't realise how much money it would take to run," says the 50-year-old. " (Stanton, 2022).

Why didn't the author mention her 25-year-old boyfriend? Wonder if Philip is feeling left out?

I also think she knew how much it was to keep up, but when her father died, the wild spending sprees dried up.
Her mother had ahold of the checkbook after his death so she finally had to make her own way.
Old IJ was not handing out money for anything...not even a new mower for herself.
Can you imagine having people "give" you a mower? Dear Mummy clearly has the means to buy herself anything.

Extremely too much time on my hands today...posting morning, noon, and night.

Reactions: 27
Did anyone else notice just before the list of patreons is read at the end Fanny has added.

"If you enjoyed this video please leave a like because it helps us enormously with the Youtube algorithm, and for more Chateau content don't forget to subscribe."
Yes I was going to post about it too. Really odd, I wonder what that's all about :unsure:

Delmar and Tatty are still at under 2% of their goal with 9 days to go, anyone surprised???

Today's flog was interesting, Fanny did most of the filming herself, I'm hopeful it's a sign 🙏. I also think Maaike's mother getting so many bad comments is a bit unfair, I thought her outfit looked lovely on her - it fitted well. We aren't all skinny giraffes!!
we meant the dress she brought for Fanny...not her own dress she wore herself..btw..looking at Maaike coming out of the chateau to the picnic..she could also use some advice on her clothing...and i am also no skinny giraffe...anymore...but i always take a good look what i wear..not when i am at home....but surely when i appear in public..or at a function..

I’m not from the UK, but I’ve enjoyed learning so many new words here from Tattlers around the world. So, I’d like to try a new one out for MPK…”What a wanker!” Did I use that correctly in a sentence? 😆. Hopefully it’s not too vulgar!
my dear...language never offended me...actions did..

Reactions: 18
Yes I was going to post about it too. Really odd, I wonder what that's all about :unsure:
No biggie.. she just realized amid all the grifting and her innovative lies to attract vulnerable people, she has forgotten to do the basic Youtube outro, which btw works! I almost always click like on videos when they remind me (If I like them obvy)

Reactions: 8
Another slight to IJ tonight with SJ announcing that her Mother always told her growing up she didn't have good legs. What sort of Mother body shames a young girl?
When she was older and decided she did have good legs and told her Mother this, IJ retorted 'well they're not as good as mine'. What a cow :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Another slight to IJ tonight with SJ announcing that her Mother always told her growing up she didn't have good legs. What sort of Mother body shames a young girl?
When she was older and decided she did have good legs and told her Mother this, IJ retorted 'well they're not as good as mine'. What a cow :mad:
I almost for half a second felt bad for SJ after that story... I won't insult cows by calling that wicked witch of west a cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Answer to your question: the ones that compete with their daughters for their husband's attention.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Looks like someone mixed the colored and whites in the wash!
;) ✌
View attachment 987501
Looks like loo roll or kitchen roll that you have added your felt pen insides to when they no longer write in an attempt to make some "art attack" for your mummy to hang in the kitchen when you are 5 years old. To be fair the womans dresses shown on those photos looked a million times better than Villan South Africa fashion school stuff.

Reactions: 10
My Mother said heaps of these things to me. No wonder I was so screwed up for so long. It's not ok at all, but unfortunately quite common.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I almost for half a second felt bad for SJ after that story... I won't insult cows by calling that wicked witch of west a cow!
You have a very valid point @oooLaLande.
To any cow reading my post, actually all cows, whom I may have upset by comparing you to IJ. It was a stupid and thoughtless comment and I apologise unreservedly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't believe everything SJ says about her mom. She also stated her mom never gave her any birthday presents. Yeah right, my ass. The both of them happily accept money and gifts from total strangers. Couple of frauds the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't believe everything SJ says about her mom. She also stated her mom never gave her any birthday presents. Yeah right, my ass. The both of them happily accept money and gifts from total strangers. Couple of frauds the lot of them.
True and oh the 'My Mother never read to me as a child' :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.