The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably has reached the critical mass of patreons, which leads them to self-assure each other that they are a fabulous and generous group of people. They are in their echo chamber, and immune to criticism (which they can't see anyway, thanks to the one thing SJ & Co can do well: delete). I expect the numbers will increase, especially if the panelling is finished... but how long can she exploit that achievement?
i get the feeling her patreons come and go..the lowest ones i guess..she always finds new niches..like channel 4 and through other media to get people convinced to sign up..most of them stop after a few months i guess...there is a die hard group though..but in the end the massive pond dries out..untill then she shall keep the renovations on her farmhouse at a alow cost..and keeps the rest on the bank..as an escape route..

She should have asked her parents who allegedly hat several manor houses renovated 🙄
she knows damn well how much it costs...playing a dumb fake blond is also an art...

Reactions: 29
Just thinking the same thing this morning.
I received a book on Meditations of Stoicism from my oldest son for Christmas. It is very "cerebral" for me but good! I am at the early section saying the only thing we can control for the most part is our mind....controlling our own mind.
Can't control others...parents, children, coworkers....
And I thought....for sure....no matter how much we point out and prove SJ's narcissism and greediness ....she is going to do whatever she chooses.
She will continue to screw Snorts....and spend others' money. And rip people off. Because she can and chooses to.
Yep, she is a yuck.... And supporting and screwing a super yuck.
Her choice.
We are not going to control what she does nor those that are brainwashed by her.
To quote the great Jane Austen, via Mr. Bennet: "For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn."
The whole CD saga is quite ridiculous, and so I just will lean back and try out Mr. B.'s attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe Fanny & Snorts haven't gone to SA yet because Mummy & Percy fled to the mountains when they heard that they were coming ?
I wonder if Isabelle and Percy went to the mountains as previously scheduled, and Fanny and Snorts are late due to having CoVid. Hmmmmmmm

Reactions: 20
Wait, so the young man above in a 3pc suit is Marie's mother's partner/husband?
He doesn't look much older than Marie. How old is her mother?
Maybe Marie’s mother had her when she was 14. She looks pretty young for her daughter to be 30. She has young boys too.

Reactions: 7
According to Clara they can be heard 🤢
i have the feeling not much happens there..her punami is too delicate..and snorts ...is there even something between his legs..i think her devoted grannies need to send some.... let me say ..replacements....and a lott of lubricant..for the both of them..sorry if anyone feels offendid.. 🙄

Water is not free in France. Quite expensive. Imagine their water bill after one month !
Plus the problems for the general water supply in the area if everyone did this (which nobody does).
The only solution is to insulate all the pipes to protect them from the frost.
Everyone does this in France.
or let the water out of the pipes..like we do in winter... :rolleyes: in France...not here..

Maybe Fanny & Snorts haven't gone to SA yet because Mummy & Percy fled to the mountains when they heard that they were coming ?
what are these old hags doing in the mountains...going on a hike... 🙄 and building a tipi..maybe they brought some buckets with them..to do some charity..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Did we see/hear PJ in that Patron video? Maybe he was denied entry and they are still trying to hatch a plan to get him into the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine they flew to London so Gerry can meet them there and fly with them.
Agreed but why say you are quarantining when it’s only necessary to do so if one has been exposed or infected ? Would you like to clear this up for your patrons? Can you tell fact from fiction anymore?

Reactions: 14
Yes, it does make you wonder why he's living with them; they don't appear to have mentioned it. He's a lovely little boy and the grandparents and Terry and his partner seem to look after him very well. They seem to be an admirable family.
i also asked myself that question...but i think they have a good reason to keep it private...we must respect that...i like them also..they are hard workers and Jonathan is doing well. the only thing that bothers me is that very busy road..and that the place needs so much work..but i guess they will get there in the end..when you have a dream..and you work hard..it may be come true..i hope it will turn out well for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did we see/hear PJ in that Patron video? Maybe he was denied entry and they are still trying to hatch a plan to get him into the country.
Yes I was wondering if he was there because I didn't hear any snorts, but maybe it has become so normal I don't hear it anymore.
She could be hold up waiting for Phiphi to arrive? Will be interesting to see if they do get to SA.

Reactions: 15
besides Snorting Squirrel Cameltoe obviously
What a "good" friend he must be! 🤮 🤮 🤮
"No, Maaike do come by for Christmas. No, I don't have COVID akka the world wide disease, which might kill you. How could you think that?! Believe me, I'm healthy."

Live from Begmania
Bully is showing off his perky man boobs.
He's also advertising for some volunteers who do cinematography. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Man Boobs.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The standard dropped considerably on Tattle over tha last few days (weeks?).
It's because I have been ill and not posting very much.... I mean, i had only 1 post in the last thread.. so, what do you expect? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Patrons video :

OMG... the vibe when they moved the big mirror... : Amaury not amused at all, Dan always looking at his best friend in a very telling way, Michael P. trying to lift the general mood and PhiPhi doing his best...

It was time for Amaury to leave Lalande for a long break IMO - or there would have been a Murder at the Chateau !

PS: Could someone explain why the Chatelaine was in her undergarments at the end of the video ?? :unsure:
was she..i didnt even notice ;) to me she is always in her undergarments..or without them..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just watched, for the first time ever, a premiere of CD... that speaks to how bored out of my mind I am at home :oops:

I have to give it to cuz... I don't think there is anything handyman-related this man cannot do!

Reactions: 20
What a "good" friend he must be! 🤮 🤮 🤮
"No, Maaike do come by for Christmas. No, I don't have COVID akka the world wide disease, which might kill you. How could you think that?! Believe me, I'm healthy."

Live from Begmania
Bully is showing off his perky man boobs.
He's also advertising for some volunteers who do cinematography. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
View attachment 987340
Biffy also stripped down a decrepit old lamp and cleaned it, in the kitchen. On the worktop where they prepare food. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just watched, for the first time ever, a premiere of CD... that speaks to how bored out of my mind I am at home :oops:

I have to give it to cuz... I don't think there is anything handyman-related this man cannot do!
I hope you are feeling a bit better oooLaLande !
Yes.... that "Cuz" can do anything but ....... that is a problem for him ..... Fanny will never let him go until everything in that run-down chateau is fixed!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe Marie’s mother had her when she was 14. She looks pretty young for her daughter to be 30. She has young boys too.
Her stepdad was 43 last week. He's probably a few years younger than her mother but I imagine that she was probably quite young when she had FRK, maybe 18? Her youngest child is now 9 yrs old.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Are they quarantining in London because she was sick? Is it part of a requirement for the travel they are doing, or are they just trying to be overly cautious? She doesn't look well .... not rested, that's for sure.

...I suspect...she may be having some rejuvenating treatments. after all...she has worked so hard lately...🙄...

...she knows that innocent look is her money maker. so much is let go...or pardoned away...when one is cute...and slim. for instance...if SJ looked like that lady in that vlog...who was complaining about her ty note not being signed by SJ...and what if phillie...not a hunk, of course...but non-threatening and even pleasant to some...say he looked like the tree cutter guy...hmmm...doubtful the money would flow...nor would they be allowed to continue this disgusting scam. most likely...no one would even watch...let alone give them a dime....

...so...yes...one imagines...poor, rich dear steph...😏...is resting...and getting that much needed work done...👿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Biffy also stripped down a decrepit old lamp and cleaned it, in the kitchen. On the worktop where they prepare food. Gross.
Oh my. I did not process that! You're right. 🤮 I mean, doesn't he have a shed for such tasks?!

Michael... you are not Edward Cullen. Stop. Please stop.
Not Edward Cullen.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.