The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Peter Dinklage as Ann Marie

Anthony Robert McMillan as Potty

Reactions: 21
I had to do this with an employee, who constantly stank. I too implied it might be a medical issue. She was so nice. and said she'd see what she could do. She said 'How embarrassing for you to have to tell me, thank you'. I died.

Reactions: 17

I simply do not believe this is possible - I know that SJ has a penchant for wildlife - uh hm Squirrel - but I don't believe she would get on her knees for a Womble of Wimbledon common - sorry Sillymar it wasn't ever going to happen, just prick teasing...

Besides, looking back, Clara is unable to confirm it (see below post as of Nov 2021). Considering how gossip spreads like the Tonganese volcanic tsunami through the chateau it cannot be true, surely Clara would know by now. Then again, on Don Jarvis's part it's not something you disclose with pride.

The Chateau Diaries #83 LaLande Lady of the Leaks
Never heard anything about SJ and Selmar. Doesn't mean it didn't happen or one of them didn't want it to happen, but I doubt it did.

Reactions: 15
This was a comment on Dan's latest flog but it may be useful for SJ's new gift....

LaReyne
1 hour ago
Prolonged use of certain tools can cause nerve pain and damage, you might want to invest in anti-vibration gloves, not expensive, about 20 quid

...and these gems....

Patricia Nolan
7 hours ago
Is that discolored kitchen cupboard door on the list?!?
TickTock06
2 hours ago
No stephanie likes it original....

Ken Wood

10 hours ago
I don’t understand how Dan has become the remodeling contractor for the chateau? Why isn’t Ian or Amaury doing this stuff?
caroline gooder

10 hours ago
Ian is working on Natti's and Gerry's appartments and Amaury went on vacation with Natti to Argentina. Amaury will need to finish Grand Salon by March.
Liz Dobson

9 hours ago
@caroline gooder March which year?

Reactions: 34
...and the keep coming from Dan's comments...

scotchette
13 hours ago
I think Dan will have a job for the rest of his life with this château in decay. Nice wallpaper though.

TickTock06
13 hours ago
If you like it crayoned in the big gaps

scotchette
13 hours ago
@TickTock06 The reality show is called DIY. Do it yourself. Reality show are scripted and the capitalism metaphor. You have to work hard for your money. lolllll

TickTock06
12 hours ago
@scotchette I can’t stand the show. Really low grade tv. I don’t even think her Christmas tree gaff and frameworks in the yard made it on the last episode. . ? Maybe her short see thru dresses and Phipps behaviour is not family friendly viewing now.

scotchette
10 hours ago
@TickTock06 He's not her boyfriend, he's the gay chaperone she hired.

Philip Shortall
7 hours ago
Still a few Stephanie haters to get rid of.

TickTock06
2 hours ago
@Philip Shortall where is caroline gooder? The moderator

mark sayers
13 hours ago
You ought to be the building works manager as it's plainly obvious from your recent drone shots that the building is no more than a polished turd ! Surely that's what the enormous amount paid out by the Patreons is actually for not endless f...ing parties and holidays .

Jacqueline Reynolds
13 hours ago
The Patreon monies can only be used for restoration of the Chateau. It isnt used for anything else

mark sayers
12 hours ago
What's been restored then ?

TickTock06
13 hours ago
Ian is working there too somewhere. .? I say get some jobs done. Patron might be wondering where all the moneys going otherwise

Reactions: 32
Stay safe and dry!

Hope that he is being compensated for all this work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Omg! I think I just fell a bit in love with you! Crying with laughter. That was brilliant thanks!

Reactions: 14
OMG she's not real !!!

Reactions: 15
Available on YT
Chateau Diaries
Just watching that interview with Selmar again really confirmed the negative influence that SJ and her chateau have on many others there. In that interview, Selmar was a completely different person to the one he is now. Of course, his use of English was never very good but he was much more confident and managed to communicate well. He also looked much better: healthier; fresher; cleaner; rosy cheeked and very happy. He was altogether more positive and cheerful and even appeared more attractive. Now, he is a shadow of what he was; he looks much worse and far less healthy. Despite his claims of being happy with Tatyana, he comes across as being more miserable and more inarticulate. Like Marie, and maybe with SJ's encouragement, he started vlogging which just made him look ridiculous by exposing his limitations, as happened with Marie. Life with SJ at LL seems to have a very negative effect on some, if not all LL folk. Selmar has certainly lost confidence and motivation and generally seems to have let himself go. Is it because his dream of having a relationship with SJ didn't come true, combined with the realisation that YT and grifting does not work for all and can result in exposing lack of skills, ignorance, and greed, and so encourages a lot of negative and hurtful feedback? Marie managed some material success but is clearly not content. Both Marie and Selmar brought some baggage with them but they were initially much more optimistic; the longer they stayed at the chateau, the more diminished they became. I hope Steph one day realises this.

Reactions: 39
I don't understand why Selmar didn't continue with working as handyman. I even remember he registered it in France too. But instead decided to leave all that and started making these underwhelming videos and begging people for money. He appeared much happier and confident before.

Reactions: 27
Quite true, Espe. Although Marie was videoing herself and blogging and whining, even before she went to the chateau.
Selmar seems to be of rather low intelligence, both intellectual and emotional, and putting his life online has certainly not been good for him. He was quite snippy about all the negative feedback in his vlog comment, and it is clearly getting to him. I don't like how he snapped at Tatti in the present opening vlog, all the while calling her 'darling'. There is possibility a coercive control side to him I fear.

Reactions: 17
Novak sorted. They say this or next week could resolve the Borris questions. How long has SJ got left?
And the Australian people are totally okay with a government minister over-ruling a judge? God help anyone awake in that place...

Reactions: 7
Stay safe and dry!

Hope that he is being compensated for all this work.
I’m sure he is, he’s no fool

T Rex, you're doing the Lord's Work on Earth!
Do like Bruce!

I’d watch myself if I was BJ…as soon as she pushes someone in the direction of their own blogs…game over!

Reactions: 14
Given how desperate SJ is to sleep with such horrible, male?, specimans (Squirrelbaby, Sillymar, Mason.....et al)....she really needs something to satisfy her lonliness & sexual cravings.
Think I'll send her a dildo in the Cadeaux!
Do you think that she will open it and film it? Probs go straight to the boudoir and experiment.

Reactions: 10
Jilted by the Princess

Reactions: 11
I really don't think he can fix things....correctly. He can do manual labor like clearing out overgrown bushes, trees ect. Like I do. Just grunt work. Or simple fixes. Maybe.

Do you think that she will open it and film it? Probs go straight to the boudoir and experiment.
Nutti will open it first you know! Bye bye Amaury!!

So. Good Tattlers.
Monday will be a pre recorded gift GAG -me. Please, no one tune in. Give her no $$ to watch that drivel.
Wednesday will be pre recorded drivel again that fools her idiotic, blind, deaf and dumb lambs being led to the slaughter. Nothing new to report because nothing gets done....unless she replays Dan's sad little fixes around the joint.
Thursday is more pre recorded drivel.
So she, by then, will have been gone for at least 3 weeks from her frozen "palace" ( that word used VERY lightly).

Next week "Repeat".
Am I correct?
Any sleuthing uncover if the love doves have landed in SA yet?

Do you all think she is enjoying being off camera?? Or having withdrawal from lack of attention?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.