The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only did Tattered gift him grooming products, but her friends gifted him Axe Body products of body wash and deodorant. I guess this tells you a lot of how they feel about Silly. I can't be mad- one of my friends when I lived in Italy (nicest guy on earth, but stunk to high hell with BO) had no idea how foul his stank was. No one ever told him how smelly he was, but being a good friend and nice person, I bought him some deodorant, and convinced him that, "This is the cool thing Americans do to always smell fresh. This is the same brand Bruce Springsteen uses, and the ladies love him! So I thought I'd buy you some, as Bruce really LOVES this, as do his lady friends! I bought this for you because I know how much you like him, and now, you can smell like him and attract the ladies!" (He really LOVED Bruce Springsteen, and while our mutual friends thought I was an arse for buying him pit-stick initially- "T Rex- that is such an offensive gift!" "There will come a day you will all thank me for this, and perhaps erect a statue in my honor...", he was clueless about my intent, and actually kept buying and wearing it regularly afterwards.) Sadly, there was no statue erected in my honor, but my friends did thank me.
T Rex, you're doing the Lord's Work on Earth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm now addicted to mudlarking! What awesome channels!! Thanks!! :) Who needs chateaux when there is mudlarking!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Our French Canadian neighbor made that for a holiday party a couple years ago. It was delish! (Don't hate report me for being off-topic, hunties).
OMG- I want one so much right now! They are AMAZING! Sadly, T Rex is on a macro diet, and had a sad salad for dinner (T Rex has always been the pinnacle of health, but the stupid bad cholesterol jumped up to 100, the good one is at 56, but my doctor says I need to be a better T Rex, as this is the absolute worst the bad one has ever been.) I've somehow survived 3 days on it so far. Not going to lie- I finally got the BEST sleep of my life in years last night, but I seriously miss all of my bad food choices (I miss you, Snickers, Reeses, crisps, Walker's biscuits, et all!). I'm going to make Mr. T Rex sous vide and flame throw me a steak tomorrow, as it is going to be rainy here, and red meat is my comfort food. It'll be macro (1/4 carbs, 1/4 delicious steak, and 1/2 dreaded veg), but I may have to replace my mid day snacks with veg as I fully suspect no boundaries will be respected when a beautiful steak is in front of me.

I absolutely hate Axe body products. They give me such a headache! And if someone doesn't bath and is smelly AND wears a strong deo/cologne scent, it is the worst! Ugh! Hopefully he learned to bath properly before applying!! :)
We had a talk about why bathing daily is important as well (I am a REALLY good friend!) Everyone always commented in the background he was stinky, but no one had the heart to tell him. T Rex lacks a filter BUT tries to be a kind person who makes one think it is their own idea. No, it was not Axe, but regular old Right Guard pit stick. Like I said, he was a really nice person, so I actually tried to be kind about the whole ordeal. (A minor in psychology helped!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OMG- I want one so much right now! They are AMAZING! Sadly, T Rex is on a macro diet, and had a sad salad for dinner (T Rex has always been the pinnacle of health, but the stupid bad cholesterol jumped up to 100, the good one is at 56, but my doctor says I need to be a better T Rex, as this is the absolute worst the bad one has ever been.) I've somehow survived 3 days on it so far. Not going to lie- I finally got the BEST sleep of my life in years last night, but I seriously miss all of my bad food choices (I miss you, Snickers, Reeses, crisps, Walker's biscuits, et all!). I'm going to make Mr. T Rex sous vide and flame throw me a steak tomorrow, as it is going to be rainy here, and red meat is my comfort food. It'll be macro (1/4 carbs, 1/4 delicious steak, and 1/2 dreaded veg), but I may have to replace my mid day snacks with veg as I fully suspect no boundaries will be respected when a beautiful steak is in front of me.
Your doctor is discriminating against your short arms!!! Comparing your bad cholesterol #s with long-armed people. As they say, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life!!!! (Unless of course you're feeling good with the new food choices.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed Dan wore a mask whilst chiseling away the moldy render in the pantry. (They really keep food in there? Ick). Anyway, is he, perhaps, taking tips from the Hate Site? Confidential to Dan: We don't hate you. We are just concerned you'll get Mesothelioma from breathing in construction dust.
I think he was working on the corridor leading to the pantry. He may be taking tips from us, but his comments are also full of concerned viewers telling him the same things we talk about here. Wherever he got the hint from, I'm glad he used a mask with filters. It was a nice change to see Dan working more safely...I don't think that thing he was standing on was safe but we can't have everything. 😉

Reactions: 19
View attachment 990505

Here’s the negative comment for posterity.
Bravo 👏🏻 you caught it for posterity

Memo to Lalamde's table-setter extraordinaire (emphasis on ordinaire), this is how it's done...family dinner party to celebrate Queen Margrethe's Golden Jubilee. China: Royal Copenhagen Flora Danica, part of the 1,800 piece service commissioned in 1790 by King Christian VII of Denmark for Catherine the Great (~1,500 pieces remain in the service). Glasses: Baccarat, c. 1851.

In your dreams, Philip. In your dreams.

View attachment 990532View attachment 990533
Didn’t she just gift him grooming products? I dunno what happened thru most of it- I was in and out of consciousness.
Gollum always giftsDulmar cosmetic free samples she snags and he’s so stupid he laps them up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Given how desperate SJ is to sleep with such horrible, male?, specimans (Squirrelbaby, Sillymar, Mason.....et al)....she really needs something to satisfy her lonliness & sexual cravings.
Think I'll send her a dildo in the Cadeaux!
Sadly, I’m guessing that would be edited out of cadeaux. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Your doctor is discriminating against your short arms!!! Comparing your bad cholesterol #s with long-armed people. As they say, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life!!!! (Unless of course you're feeling good with the new food choices.....)
Thank you, bae bae! My small arms are my weakness! (In all reality, they're actually normal, but lack muscles- I am a runner, not a gym rat, which in all reality is the laziest of all people who work out- the majority of runners just like to run- shorter workout, more miles, and BOOM! Done!) The food choices are not the worst- my refrigerator boasts a ton of healthy food choices, and while I am fine with this, I do miss my Cadbury afternoons, biscuits, crisps, and terrible (but delicious) snacks. Instead of reaching for a packet of Walker's crisps (I miss the roast chicken ones) or Doritoes (I also miss you, Spicy Nacho!), I am reaching for baby carrots, sugar snap peas, baby tomatoes, celery sticks, cucumber slices, and sliced red bell peppers. I can't say I actually feel satiated when I eat these things, but then I drink a ton of water and it's fine. I think the whole actually putting better foods into my body are making a difference- not loving it (oh, how I'd love to eat a pan Ghiradelli brownies about now- 2 boxes of the mix are haunting my pantry right now!), but I will stay strong!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry about recommending a previously used thread title - how quickly one forgets!

Is this Sleeping with Selmar episode to have happened when IJ was in the house? Thinking of time lines from when Selmar arrived at start of lock down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

We had a talk about why bathing daily is important as well (I am a REALLY good friend!) Everyone always commented in the background he was stinky, but no one had the heart to tell him. T Rex lacks a filter BUT tries to be a kind person who makes one think it is their own idea. No, it was not Axe, but regular old Right Guard pit stick. Like I said, he was a really nice person, so I actually tried to be kind about the whole ordeal. (A minor in psychology helped!)
Off topic but as a vegetable fan, maybe I can help with a few suggestions? Look to other cultures like Turkish, Afghani, Ethiopian & Indian for vegetable recipes...far more savory and enjoyable than steamed or boiled veg. I like roasted veg the best. Beans as a side will give you extra fiber which helps lower bad cholesterol...it's been shown that 1 serving a day of legumes--beans/lentils/chickpeas-- knock 5% off your ldl. Hummus makes a good snack with raw celery or carrots. There are tons of great veggie recipes out there and healthier substitute hacks all over the net. If you like spicy and cauliflower, you might like these for an afternoon snack:
There are a lot of good recipes on her site that make the 'dreaded' vegetables actually taste good, including cauliflower fried rice. She's got a chia pudding recipe there as well--incorporating chia seeds helps lower cholesterol too.

A healthier substitute for reeses:

Also, maybe look into supplementing with Bergamot (talk to your dr.) as it's been clinically proven to lower cholesterol.

Thank you, bae bae! My small arms are my weakness! (In all reality, they're actually normal, but lack muscles- I am a runner, not a gym rat, which in all reality is the laziest of all people who work out- the majority of runners just like to run- shorter workout, more miles, and BOOM! Done!) The food choices are not the worst- my refrigerator boasts a ton of healthy food choices, and while I am fine with this, I do miss my Cadbury afternoons, biscuits, crisps, and terrible (but delicious) snacks. Instead of reaching for a packet of Walker's crisps (I miss the roast chicken ones) or Doritoes (I also miss you, Spicy Nacho!), I am reaching for baby carrots, sugar snap peas, baby tomatoes, celery sticks, cucumber slices, and sliced red bell peppers. I can't say I actually feel satiated when I eat these things, but then I drink a ton of water and it's fine. I think the whole actually putting better foods into my body are making a difference- not loving it (oh, how I'd love to eat a pan Ghiradelli brownies about now- 2 boxes of the mix are haunting my pantry right now!), but I will stay strong!
That's a nice variety of veg...kudos to you for eating them without a dip. :) I have a hard time eating naked raw veg without some sort of sauce or dip, so I make a white bean dip, a black bean one that's tex-mex like and hummus from chickpeas as well as a lemony artichoke dip. The very best way I know of to eat black beans is this recipe for black bean brownies. She also has a ton of great recipes for things that aren't sweet on her site:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good for Dan for repairing original doors and locks. My little 1908 bungalow has its original front door and l love it. It's solid fir with a beveled glass, oval window. I stripped layers of paint off it, but still need to sand it down and oil it. Ugh. Maybe next summer? When I reno'd the kitchen, I bought a vintage door (also fir) and it looks like it's always been there. My old kitchen door was a modern, plastic monstrosity. I just hated it. The "old, plastic door" was probably more energy efficient than the antique, wood one I replaced it with, but the antique wood door is SO much nicer looking. And my little house is toasty warm, already! Maybe I'm losing a tiny bit of warm air out my old, antique doors? I don't care. The house wouldn't be the same without the antique doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good for Dan for repairing original doors and locks. My little 1908 bungalow has its original front door and l love it. It's solid fir with a beveled glass, oval window. I stripped layers of paint off it, but still need to sand it down and oil it. Ugh. Maybe next summer? When I reno'd the kitchen, I bought a vintage door (also fir) and it looks like it's always been there. My old kitchen door was a modern, plastic monstrosity. I just hated it. The "old, plastic door" was probably more energy efficient than the antique, wood one I replaced it with, but the antique wood door is SO much nicer looking. And my little house is toasty warm, already! Maybe I'm losing a tiny bit of warm air out my old, antique doors? I don't care. The house wouldn't be the same without the antique doors.
I love that he's taking care to retain the original locks and doors. I had a gorgeous beveled glass multi-paned side door but my late hubs replaced it with a solid wood door as the next door neighbors were nosy buggers. There's a closet in a spare room that has late 1800's hardware that needs to be stripped. You can't beat the original fittings and if they're in decent enough shape, I don't see any reason to get rid of them.

Reactions: 10
Isn't it weird that so many doors don't close right or lock properly? I mean, I know she is in the middle of nowhere, but still, wouldn't you want locked doors?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine if Squirrelboy was capable of doing any of the necessary handy-man & much-needed maintenance work around the shitto; what an asset he could be. Instead the useless man/child is:
- too afraid to break his long, perfectly manicured fingernails
- too afraid he'll get another boo-boo on his finger requiring a blue plaster/bandage (aka the light-bulb incident)
- too comfortable eating bon bons in bed with SJ till mid-day
- happily squirreled away in his little rodent cave poorly editing cadeaux vlogs & deleting any legitimate, online comments they deem unpleasant
- spending patreon's money on tatty porcelain & silverware at Emasus & the local brocantes
- raiding SJ's closet for his next runway show

Stephanme, it's 2022 & women are empowered. No woman needs to be that desperate for a lay. You can do it all for yourself girlfiend! It's a new year and time for a new you! Resolution - de-clutter your life, put out the garbage and discard your usefuless boyfriend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Do do do do do do do......Do do do do do do do......

We hear the drums echoing tonight
she only hears the whispers and the snorts of Philip Janssen
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The air inside the plane is borne with virus and infection

She looks at Scot man along the way
Hoping to tell him not to disapprove that her boyfriend's gay
BJJ turns to princess just to say
"Don't worry girl I'm staying here with you"

"It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing on this earth your broke gay boy will never do
To bless the rodents down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had (ooh, ooh
)"

Mummy cries out in the night
As she grows restless, wondering how her princess is beholden to him
She knows exactly what to do tonight
To finish him by adding in some walnuts in the creme brulee
She calls dear Mason in New York, "Hurry boy, she's waiting here for you!"

It's gonna take a lot to drag BJJ away from her
There's nothing on this earth that her broke gay boy will never do
To bless the rodents down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things he never had (ooh, ooh)

I bless the rains down in Africa
I bless the rains down in Africa
(I bless the rain)

cd278.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG, @T Rex , I wish I was as successful as you are with the psychology! Years of politeness, and the most outspoken I ever was was to blame it on his shirt , and threaten to burn it.....because of the high to heaven rankness!
Any further advice, anyone, re: encouraging males to practise daily body hygiene? (asking for a friend! 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.