The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about ancient Greek Theater style all-male actors?

Hugh Grant - Stephanie
View attachment 991966
Anthony Hopkins - Mummie
View attachment 991967
Thomas Brodie Sangster - Phillip
View attachment 991997
Martin Freeman - Marie
View attachment 991976
Tyler Posey - Nuttie
View attachment 991979
Chris Hemsworth - Amaury
View attachment 991992
Timothee Chalamet - Dan The Gardener
View attachment 991972
Taron Egerton - Maria (Russian)
View attachment 991999
Ansel Elgort -Sabina
View attachment 992003
Gene Hackman - Ian
View attachment 992005
James McAvoy - Cat
View attachment 992009
Nic - as himself
View attachment 992014
Potty - Kris Marshall
View attachment 992018
Percy - Ian McKellen
View attachment 992021
Dana - Ben Stiller
View attachment 992026
Selmar -Bill Nighy
View attachment 992028
Tatyana - Benedict Cumberbatch
View attachment 992030
MPK - Jamie Dornan
View attachment 992033
Tomas - Jonah Hill
View attachment 992035

Peter Dinklage as Ann Marie
1642330634710.png
AM potty as a nun.png

Anthony Robert McMillan as Potty
1642331046592.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tell them they smell funny and ask if they’ve been to the doctor? If they get upset, tell them that there’s several health conditions that could cause them to smell weird and you are just concerned for their health. They will then start washing and smelling themselves to figure out if you are correct. Tell them they smell a bit like cheese or rotten fruit. That will freak them out. Then if they say they can’t smell anything, tell them it’s because they’ve gotten used it to it.
I had to do this with an employee, who constantly stank. I too implied it might be a medical issue. She was so nice. and said she'd see what she could do. She said 'How embarrassing for you to have to tell me, thank you'. I died.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
RE: Sillymar: I can't believe SJ fecked Sillymar. We were always talking about how it seemed like he was pining for her affection and attention. I guess he got it, only to be replaced by Support Squirrel, what a kick in the nuts that must have felt like. Even more disgusting would be if Phyllis knew and decided to steal La Jarvis in front of Sillymar... I wouldn't be able to look that squirrel in the nostrils anymore...

I simply do not believe this is possible - I know that SJ has a penchant for wildlife - uh hm Squirrel - but I don't believe she would get on her knees for a Womble of Wimbledon common - sorry Sillymar it wasn't ever going to happen, just prick teasing...

maxresdefault.jpg

Besides, looking back, Clara is unable to confirm it (see below post as of Nov 2021). Considering how gossip spreads like the Tonganese volcanic tsunami through the chateau it cannot be true, surely Clara would know by now. Then again, on Don Jarvis's part it's not something you disclose with pride.

The Chateau Diaries #83 LaLande Lady of the Leaks
Never heard anything about SJ and Selmar. Doesn't mean it didn't happen or one of them didn't want it to happen, but I doubt it did.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can envision it now. Stephanme opening a beautifully wrapped gift - gushing emphatically about the gorgeous paper, the pretty ribbon and the lovliest presentation she's ever seen....displaying the card with the beautiful picture of a peacock and then reading the enclosed patron letter......

Dearest Stephanme,
I just love the you, the entire lalande shitoo gang, the stunning decorations....blah, blah, blah....
You work so hard and I know how lonely you must be at the shitoo in the middle of bum-feck nowwhere.

You are doing God's work renovating the shitoo so it's important that you rest until 3:00 pm every day. Because you are in the middle of bum-feck nowhere, I know you need to find your own pleasures.

My Great-Aunt recently passed away, and when we were cleaning out her bedroom and I immediately thought of you. Who better than Stephanme will appreciate this little (well no so little) gift. So enclosed is my Great-Aunt's collection of antique didlo's for your personal pleasure.

Also, enclosed are couple of unused, tubes of my Great-Aunt's favourite lubricant. It's lavender scented, so I hope you enjoy.

Stephanme, I know you are a history buff, but did you know that dildos have a big... long... (wink wink) history that dates back thousands of years. The first dildo, discovered in a German cave, was thought to have been used by people during the Ice Age — 28,000 years ago! Since then, dildos reappeared consistently in cultures and societies across the world, and it’s been a source of anxiety, pleasure, and controversy throughout.

Ancient civilizations used a number of different objects as dildos and vibrators........One of the early civilizations to experiment with dildos was ancient Egypt. It would be so exciting for you to explore Eygptian dildos's during your upcumming trip to Egypt with Curtis.

By the time of the Renaissance, dildo's had become an art form. Members of the upper classes had dildos custom made from silver, ivory, and other precious materials. Something to explore when you eventually flee the shittoo for Venice.

In 17th century England, men were fearful of the threat that these ever-firm phalluses posed to their own sexual prowess, and a number of laws were passed to prohibit women making them for themselves and others.

Your American fans will be interested to know that early American dildo use is scarce, partially due to the Comstock Laws in the 1800s, which banned the sale of rubber dilators. Despite these laws, however, sex toys were sold through an underground market.

The sexual revolution in the 1960s opened up the idea that masturbation was acceptable and normal, and dildos began to take on a new meaning as a tool for women’s sexual liberation from men. Today, there are a seemingly unlimited array of materials to choose from when selecting dildos (not to mention sizes, shapes, and even vibrations),.

I hope you get as much pleasure out of this collection of antique dildos as my Great-Aunt, who, by the way, died with a smile on her face!
Your devoted Patron.

xo
This was a comment on Dan's latest flog but it may be useful for SJ's new gift....

LaReyne
1 hour ago
Prolonged use of certain tools can cause nerve pain and damage, you might want to invest in anti-vibration gloves, not expensive, about 20 quid 👍

...and these gems....

Patricia Nolan
7 hours ago
Is that discolored kitchen cupboard door on the list?!?
TickTock06
2 hours ago
No stephanie likes it original....

Ken Wood

10 hours ago
I don’t understand how Dan has become the remodeling contractor for the chateau? Why isn’t Ian or Amaury doing this stuff?
caroline gooder

10 hours ago
Ian is working on Natti's and Gerry's appartments and Amaury went on vacation with Natti to Argentina. Amaury will need to finish Grand Salon by March.
Liz Dobson

9 hours ago
@caroline gooder March which year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
...and the 👊 keep coming from Dan's comments...

scotchette
13 hours ago
I think Dan will have a job for the rest of his life with this château in decay. Nice wallpaper though.😁

TickTock06
13 hours ago
If you like it crayoned in the big gaps🤔

scotchette
13 hours ago
@TickTock06 The reality show is called DIY. Do it yourself. Reality show are scripted and the capitalism metaphor. You have to work hard for your money. lolllll

TickTock06
12 hours ago
@scotchette I can’t stand the show. Really low grade tv. I don’t even think her Christmas tree gaff and frameworks in the yard made it on the last episode. . ? Maybe her short see thru dresses and Phipps behaviour is not family friendly viewing now.🤭🙄

scotchette
10 hours ago
@TickTock06 He's not her boyfriend, he's the gay chaperone she hired.

Philip Shortall
7 hours ago
Still a few Stephanie haters to get rid of.

TickTock06
2 hours ago
@Philip Shortall where is caroline gooder? The moderator

mark sayers
13 hours ago
You ought to be the building works manager as it's plainly obvious from your recent drone shots that the building is no more than a polished turd ! Surely that's what the enormous amount paid out by the Patreons is actually for not endless f...ing parties and holidays .

Jacqueline Reynolds
13 hours ago
The Patreon monies can only be used for restoration of the Chateau. It isnt used for anything else

mark sayers
12 hours ago
What's been restored then ?

TickTock06
13 hours ago
Ian is working there too somewhere. .? I say get some jobs done. Patron might be wondering where all the moneys going otherwise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Like early 2021 when we had a Tsunami warning here. We live on one of the highest hills in our town(also overlooks the sea at the end). So our street was over run with people waiting to see the Tsunami, then camping out for the morning. One neighbour up the road put up a gazebo on their front lawn and had a BBQ & drunk beer. Tsunami didn't come to anything.
This morning there was some damage a bit north of us from a Tsunami caused by the Tonga volcano, Cyclone Cody due to hit Monday.
Stay safe and dry!

I think he was working on the corridor leading to the pantry. He may be taking tips from us, but his comments are also full of concerned viewers telling him the same things we talk about here. Wherever he got the hint from, I'm glad he used a mask with filters. It was a nice change to see Dan working more safely...I don't think that thing he was standing on was safe but we can't have everything. 😉
Hope that he is being compensated for all this work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I can envision it now. Stephanme opening a beautifully wrapped gift - gushing emphatically about the gorgeous paper, the pretty ribbon and the lovliest presentation she's ever seen....displaying the card with the beautiful picture of a peacock and then reading the enclosed patron letter......

Dearest Stephanme,
I just love the you, the entire lalande shitoo gang, the stunning decorations....blah, blah, blah....
You work so hard and I know how lonely you must be at the shitoo in the middle of bum-feck nowwhere.

You are doing God's work renovating the shitoo so it's important that you rest until 3:00 pm every day. Because you are in the middle of bum-feck nowhere, I know you need to find your own pleasures.

My Great-Aunt recently passed away, and when we were cleaning out her bedroom and I immediately thought of you. Who better than Stephanme will appreciate this little (well no so little) gift. So enclosed is my Great-Aunt's collection of antique didlo's for your personal pleasure.

Also, enclosed are couple of unused, tubes of my Great-Aunt's favourite lubricant. It's lavender scented, so I hope you enjoy.

Stephanme, I know you are a history buff, but did you know that dildos have a big... long... (wink wink) history that dates back thousands of years. The first dildo, discovered in a German cave, was thought to have been used by people during the Ice Age — 28,000 years ago! Since then, dildos reappeared consistently in cultures and societies across the world, and it’s been a source of anxiety, pleasure, and controversy throughout.

Ancient civilizations used a number of different objects as dildos and vibrators........One of the early civilizations to experiment with dildos was ancient Egypt. It would be so exciting for you to explore Eygptian dildos's during your upcumming trip to Egypt with Curtis.

By the time of the Renaissance, dildo's had become an art form. Members of the upper classes had dildos custom made from silver, ivory, and other precious materials. Something to explore when you eventually flee the shittoo for Venice.

In 17th century England, men were fearful of the threat that these ever-firm phalluses posed to their own sexual prowess, and a number of laws were passed to prohibit women making them for themselves and others.

Your American fans will be interested to know that early American dildo use is scarce, partially due to the Comstock Laws in the 1800s, which banned the sale of rubber dilators. Despite these laws, however, sex toys were sold through an underground market.

The sexual revolution in the 1960s opened up the idea that masturbation was acceptable and normal, and dildos began to take on a new meaning as a tool for women’s sexual liberation from men. Today, there are a seemingly unlimited array of materials to choose from when selecting dildos (not to mention sizes, shapes, and even vibrations),.

I hope you get as much pleasure out of this collection of antique dildos as my Great-Aunt, who, by the way, died with a smile on her face!
Your devoted Patron.

xo
Omg! I think I just fell a bit in love with you! Crying with laughter. That was brilliant thanks! 😂😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh, but it surely isn't SJ's fault that the list of patrons to thank at the end of her shite vlogs is not accurate! It's patreon's fault, for not sending her correct lists....so she has to do the math herself, every few weeks....and if she leaves names in wrongly, it's obviously to honor them. But who are we to judge ethics, right?
OMG she's not real !!! 😅😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Available on YT
Chateau Diaries
Just watching that interview with Selmar again really confirmed the negative influence that SJ and her chateau have on many others there. In that interview, Selmar was a completely different person to the one he is now. Of course, his use of English was never very good but he was much more confident and managed to communicate well. He also looked much better: healthier; fresher; cleaner; rosy cheeked and very happy. He was altogether more positive and cheerful and even appeared more attractive. Now, he is a shadow of what he was; he looks much worse and far less healthy. Despite his claims of being happy with Tatyana, he comes across as being more miserable and more inarticulate. Like Marie, and maybe with SJ's encouragement, he started vlogging which just made him look ridiculous by exposing his limitations, as happened with Marie. Life with SJ at LL seems to have a very negative effect on some, if not all LL folk. Selmar has certainly lost confidence and motivation and generally seems to have let himself go. Is it because his dream of having a relationship with SJ didn't come true, combined with the realisation that YT and grifting does not work for all and can result in exposing lack of skills, ignorance, and greed, and so encourages a lot of negative and hurtful feedback? Marie managed some material success but is clearly not content. Both Marie and Selmar brought some baggage with them but they were initially much more optimistic; the longer they stayed at the chateau, the more diminished they became. I hope Steph one day realises this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I don't understand why Selmar didn't continue with working as handyman. I even remember he registered it in France too. But instead decided to leave all that and started making these underwhelming videos and begging people for money. He appeared much happier and confident before.

Reactions: 27
Quite true, Espe. Although Marie was videoing herself and blogging and whining, even before she went to the chateau.
Selmar seems to be of rather low intelligence, both intellectual and emotional, and putting his life online has certainly not been good for him. He was quite snippy about all the negative feedback in his vlog comment, and it is clearly getting to him. I don't like how he snapped at Tatti in the present opening vlog, all the while calling her 'darling'. There is possibility a coercive control side to him I fear.

Reactions: 17
Novak sorted. They say this or next week could resolve the Borris questions. How long has SJ got left?
And the Australian people are totally okay with a government minister over-ruling a judge? God help anyone awake in that place...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Stay safe and dry!

Hope that he is being compensated for all this work.
I’m sure he is, he’s no fool

T Rex, you're doing the Lord's Work on Earth!
Do like Bruce! 😂

Just watching that interview with Selmar again really confirmed the negative influence that SJ and her chateau have on many others there. In that interview, Selmar was a completely different person to the one he is now. Of course, his use of English was never very good but he was much more confident and managed to communicate well. He also looked much better: healthier; fresher; cleaner; rosy cheeked and very happy. He was altogether more positive and cheerful and even appeared more attractive. Now, he is a shadow of what he was; he looks much worse and far less healthy. Despite his claims of being happy with Tatyana, he comes across as being more miserable and more inarticulate. Like Marie, and maybe with SJ's encouragement, he started vlogging which just made him look ridiculous by exposing his limitations, as happened with Marie. Life with SJ at LL seems to have a very negative effect on some, if not all LL folk. Selmar has certainly lost confidence and motivation and generally seems to have let himself go. Is it because his dream of having a relationship with SJ didn't come true, combined with the realisation that YT and grifting does not work for all and can result in exposing lack of skills, ignorance, and greed, and so encourages a lot of negative and hurtful feedback? Marie managed some material success but is clearly not content. Both Marie and Selmar brought some baggage with them but they were initially much more optimistic; the longer they stayed at the chateau, the more diminished they became. I hope Steph one day realises this.
I’d watch myself if I was BJ…as soon as she pushes someone in the direction of their own blogs…game over!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Given how desperate SJ is to sleep with such horrible, male?, specimans (Squirrelbaby, Sillymar, Mason.....et al)....she really needs something to satisfy her lonliness & sexual cravings.
Think I'll send her a dildo in the Cadeaux!
Do you think that she will open it and film it? Probs go straight to the boudoir and experiment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why Selmar didn't continue with working as handyman. I even remember he registered it in France too. But instead decided to leave all that and started making these underwhelming videos and begging people for money. He appeared much happier and confident before.
Jilted by the Princess

Reactions: 11
I really don't think he can fix things....correctly. He can do manual labor like clearing out overgrown bushes, trees ect. Like I do. Just grunt work. Or simple fixes. Maybe.

Do you think that she will open it and film it? Probs go straight to the boudoir and experiment.
Nutti will open it first you know! Bye bye Amaury!!😂

So. Good Tattlers.
Monday will be a pre recorded gift GAG -me. Please, no one tune in. Give her no $$ to watch that drivel.
Wednesday will be pre recorded drivel again that fools her idiotic, blind, deaf and dumb lambs being led to the slaughter. Nothing new to report because nothing gets done....unless she replays Dan's sad little fixes around the joint.
Thursday is more pre recorded drivel.
So she, by then, will have been gone for at least 3 weeks from her frozen "palace" ( that word used VERY lightly).

Next week "Repeat".
Am I correct?
Any sleuthing uncover if the love doves have landed in SA yet?

Do you all think she is enjoying being off camera?? Or having withdrawal from lack of attention?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.