The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching that interview with Selmar again really confirmed the negative influence that SJ and her chateau have on many others there. In that interview, Selmar was a completely different person to the one he is now. Of course, his use of English was never very good but he was much more confident and managed to communicate well. He also looked much better: healthier; fresher; cleaner; rosy cheeked and very happy. He was altogether more positive and cheerful and even appeared more attractive. Now, he is a shadow of what he was; he looks much worse and far less healthy. Despite his claims of being happy with Tatyana, he comes across as being more miserable and more inarticulate. Like Marie, and maybe with SJ's encouragement, he started vlogging which just made him look ridiculous by exposing his limitations, as happened with Marie. Life with SJ at LL seems to have a very negative effect on some, if not all LL folk. Selmar has certainly lost confidence and motivation and generally seems to have let himself go. Is it because his dream of having a relationship with SJ didn't come true, combined with the realisation that YT and grifting does not work for all and can result in exposing lack of skills, ignorance, and greed, and so encourages a lot of negative and hurtful feedback? Marie managed some material success but is clearly not content. Both Marie and Selmar brought some baggage with them but they were initially much more optimistic; the longer they stayed at the chateau, the more diminished they became. I hope Steph one day realises this.
To be fair, YouTubers burn the duck out in usually 2 years. It’s hard enough to just live life, let alone live it, film it, and edit it every day. It’s even worse if you’re not really making any money from it. That’s why there’s Patreon. It’s to at least pay them a little something so they can keep making videos you like. She just blew up the model. However, it’s running her ragged and she’s aging fast, just like the rest of them.

Reactions: 20
Dan's last vlogs :

There's something I don't quite understand : Is he working full time at Lalande as a handyman now ? Is he paid for being a handyman ? Or still a part-time gardener ? I suppose the hourly rate is not the same...

How do they organise his new role at the chateau ? Why have they waited all these years before fixing and restoring all this locks/doors/old walls ?

Are Dan's vlogs exclusively about Lalande from now on ? Questions, questions, questions.

His followers will find the whole situation bizarre... and boring (they want to see him and his family living a rural French life). But I suppose he'll be "saved" by all the Lalande superfans watching his new vlogs. What's going to happen when the Chatelaine and her court will be back ?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Dan's last vlogs :

There's something I don't quite understand : Is he working full time at Lalande as a handyman now ? Is he paid for being a handyman ? Or still a part-time gardener ? I suppose the hourly rate is not the same...

How do they organise his new role at the chateau ? Why have they waited all these years before fixing and restoring all this locks/doors/old walls ?

Are Dan's vlogs exclusively about Lalande from now on ? Questions, questions, questions.

His followers will find the whole situation bizarre... and boring (they want to see him and his family living a rural French life). But I suppose he'll be "saved" by all the Lalande superfans watching his new vlogs. What's going to happen when the Chatelaine and her court will be back ?
When the Chatelaine & her court return stuff will have been accomplished. In addition to what Dan's going, I can only imagine how organized the shitoo will be, including Natti's computer records. Those two girls (Sabine & Marie?) have OCD and it would be fun to watch them bring a skip into the courtyard and toss out all the old junk, ugly tat and stuffed animals while SJ and Squirrelboy are gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can envision it now. Stephanme opening a beautifully wrapped gift - gushing emphatically about the gorgeous paper, the pretty ribbon and the lovliest presentation she's ever seen....displaying the card with the beautiful picture of a peacock and then reading the enclosed patron letter......

Dearest Stephanme,
I just love the you, the entire lalande shitoo gang, the stunning decorations....blah, blah, blah....
You work so hard and I know how lonely you must be at the shitoo in the middle of bum-feck nowwhere.

You are doing God's work renovating the shitoo so it's important that you rest until 3:00 pm every day. Because you are in the middle of bum-feck nowhere, I know you need to find your own pleasures.

My Great-Aunt recently passed away, and when we were cleaning out her bedroom and I immediately thought of you. Who better than Stephanme will appreciate this little (well no so little) gift. So enclosed is my Great-Aunt's collection of antique didlo's for your personal pleasure.

Also, enclosed are couple of unused, tubes of my Great-Aunt's favourite lubricant. It's lavender scented, so I hope you enjoy.

Stephanme, I know you are a history buff, but did you know that dildos have a big... long... (wink wink) history that dates back thousands of years. The first dildo, discovered in a German cave, was thought to have been used by people during the Ice Age — 28,000 years ago! Since then, dildos reappeared consistently in cultures and societies across the world, and it’s been a source of anxiety, pleasure, and controversy throughout.

Ancient civilizations used a number of different objects as dildos and vibrators........One of the early civilizations to experiment with dildos was ancient Egypt. It would be so exciting for you to explore Eygptian dildos's during your upcumming trip to Egypt with Curtis.

By the time of the Renaissance, dildo's had become an art form. Members of the upper classes had dildos custom made from silver, ivory, and other precious materials. Something to explore when you eventually flee the shittoo for Venice.

In 17th century England, men were fearful of the threat that these ever-firm phalluses posed to their own sexual prowess, and a number of laws were passed to prohibit women making them for themselves and others.

Your American fans will be interested to know that early American dildo use is scarce, partially due to the Comstock Laws in the 1800s, which banned the sale of rubber dilators. Despite these laws, however, sex toys were sold through an underground market.

The sexual revolution in the 1960s opened up the idea that masturbation was acceptable and normal, and dildos began to take on a new meaning as a tool for women’s sexual liberation from men. Today, there are a seemingly unlimited array of materials to choose from when selecting dildos (not to mention sizes, shapes, and even vibrations),.

I hope you get as much pleasure out of this collection of antique dildos as my Great-Aunt, who, by the way, died with a smile on her face!
Your devoted Patron.

xo
Squashed Nuts approves and is eagerly awaiting the delivery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dan's last vlogs :

I noticed today while perusing the numbers on Patreon that Dans patreon numbers haven’t really moved. While the others have, even MOLD. And he has done NOTHING!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jilted by the Princess
Don’t forget that there was a campaign of sorts to freeze him out. Felt sorry for him in kitchen with Antoine on his birthday opening presents. Absence of Stephanie love bombing him. The guys making him the butt of their joking. Probably encouraged behind the scenes by our dear SJ.
she had to get it on camera that she was concerned about Selmar being catfished in order to save herself if it did in fact go south and to avoid blowback on her.
As tattlers were musing about the genesis of an intimate relationship between the two I couldn’t help but see parallels of behaviour between Selmar & Steve towards La Jarvis. Steve’s undivided attention and unbridled infatuation. Hopefully unrequited! Maybe he could also see $$$$.

Reactions: 15
When the Chatelaine & her court return stuff will have been accomplished. In addition to what Dan's going, I can only imagine how organized the shitoo will be, including Natti's computer records. Those two girls (Sabine & Marie?) have OCD and it would be fun to watch them bring a skip into the courtyard and toss out all the old junk, ugly tat and stuffed animals while SJ and Squirrelboy are gone!
I forgot they were there.

Reactions: 10
Dan's last vlogs :

Maybe he gets a monthly salary and can organize his work for himself, probably from a list of jobs to be done (made up by Nutty or Amoire )

Dan's last vlogs :

If you want to see rural French life follow the Dutch couple, I think it’s called French Country Life

Reactions: 11
Dan's last vlogs :

From the chat and vlogs I got the impression he is taking on a maintenance/caretaker role while everyone is away from LL to ensure what heating remains still functions without flooding the place. Be curious to know if he and Stephanme developed a HoneyDo list or if those are just annoying issues he's decided to fix.

Reactions: 18
I had to do this with an employee, who constantly stank. I too implied it might be a medical issue. She was so nice. and said she'd see what she could do. She said 'How embarrassing for you to have to tell me, thank you'. I died.
Had this happen, too. The manager wanted to fire her because her cloths were clean but she smelled musty and “like a dog.” When I spoke with the employee I found out that she had a front loading washing machine. I told her how to clean it and the problem was solved.

When I watch CD I always imagine that it smells musty, like everything. Dusty, musty and like an ashtray.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Cool story, bitched:

so I am interested in making cocktails, and I joined a Facebook group called cocktails and cocktalk.
I thought it is about chatting about the art of making cocktails.

it wasn’t. 99% of the posts weren’t about cocktails.

they.. they were about ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.