The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a YouTube which I think was posted before she left to go on her quote holiday. Pan atone on a blanket with her cousin the hunk nesting up with the old crone Nutti. Lost my lunch
I do f
I’m not from the UK, but I’ve enjoyed learning so many new words here from Tattlers around the world. So, I’d like to try a new one out for MPK…”What a wanker!” Did I use that correctly in a sentence? 😆. Hopefully it’s not too vulgar!
What a wanker! Used absolutely perfectly 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
cruel. You've just upset my lunch!! That really is gross!!!

a brilliant idea. who would play snorts to you think? and sillymar?

for snorts I would suggest Michael Gove (I know he's not an actor, but truly weird and ugly!). For you non UK people he's a politician.
Gerard Depardieu for Sillymar

1642256843696.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Talking of Panetone on a blanket. I think the whole lot of them sat on the lawn/blanket thinking to themselves, 'what the duck, she has completely lost the plot, sod this I'm freezing - but smile otherwise she might throw a hissy fit". Amoury wasn't cuddling up the Nutty, he was trying to shield himself from the biting cold of a winters day sat out having one of her vagesty's garden parties in the middle of January. Bloody lunatic. Or maybe she pays them to pose for her nonsense. Why else would they do it?

Gerard Depardieu for Sillymar

View attachment 991010
Oh yes!!! Perfect.

Reactions: 13
Oh duck!!!! look at those nostrils. I hate big nostrils. My mate just finished with a guy. She was heartbroken. I just keep reminding her about his big nostrils. PJ has got to be one of the weirdest guys on the planet. I think this just goes to show what a terrible lack of esteem her vagesty must have. She probably incapable of developing a relationship with a 'normal' guy (if they exist!). If she was shagging Sillymar, she's even worse than I suspected. I remember some video where she was dancing with him. It made my skin crawl. If she wasn't shagging him, he most definitely was dreaming that he might. Ugh! a thousand Ughs!!
How is it possible to bang two of the creepiest Dutch guys ( each has a distinctly revolting affect ) during world wide lockdown? Are there really ZERO available men in that part of France?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was just looking again at that photo of her vagesty wrapping her legs round sillymar. (god knows why, horror film mentality maybe). If the current leg wrapping contraption sees that surely he must wonder? Or maybe he knows and doesn't care. I find that we do tend to view potential partners differently if we see that all our previous shagging partners have been freaks of nature. She's running out of road isn't she. No coming back from Sillymar and Phyllis ever!!!

But I guess she's fishing in a much smaller pond these days. Whatever odd creature gets caught in the web as it tries to pass by.

I would imagine any sane man would be running for the hills after a few minutes of her company.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just looking again at that photo of her vagesty wrapping her legs round sillymar. (god knows why, horror film mentality maybe). If the current leg wrapping contraption sees that surely he must wonder? Or maybe he knows and doesn't care. I find that we do tend to view potential partners differently if we see that all our previous shagging partners have been freaks of nature. She's running out of road isn't she. No coming back from Sillymar and Phyllis ever!!!

But I guess she's fishing in a much smaller pond these days. Whatever odd creature gets caught in the web as it tries to pass by.
Watch out Antoine!!! In three years or so maturity wise you will be prime picking for that old bag.
49.....15???? She will think that is swell!!! Snorts will be shy of 30.....much too old and bald by then for the princess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Joanna Lumley as Stephanie
Tracy Ullman as Mummie
Casting Open - Phillip
Glen Close - Marie
Selma Hayek - Nuttie
Casting Open - Cuz Anna Marie (or Amoire or however his name is spelled)
Casting Open - Dan The Gardener
Visiting Undercover Reporter - Emma Thompson
2 Volunteers Who Cook - Helen Miren (& friend - friend is open to cast)
We also need second tier support cast recommendations for -
Ian
Cat (or is it Kat - and who knows if she’ll be fool enough to ever return to the SHITTO)
Nic
Potty
Percy

So we’ve got an aging woman in a chateau, young lover and rotating support cast. The season opens, the B & B aspect is now re-opened for Spring/Summer - and in comes a guest who is actually a reporter. We could make that person Emma Thompson. She appears friendly, charmed, taken in - and she is there, booking weeks at a time, then off - using LaLande as her home base. Pretty much, she stays a couple weeks - goes away, updates her notes, returns for another couple weeks etc. In the process she secretly records the “reality” of the SHITTO, recognizing the depth of begging, corruption, chaos. Along come two women, who Nutti has vetted and approved for a 2 month stay as volunteers. They both will be cooking. We can cast one of them as Helen Miren. Along the way, they befriend Emma Thompson, noticing that during their stay as cooks - Emma keeps “coming back”. One of the cooks detects, intuits that Emma asked questions, hangs in the kitchen - and Emma finally comes clean what she’s really doing at the SHITTO. The 2 cook volunteers and Emma work together. As Emma starts publishing her expose, a series of reports under a pseudonym no one in the SHITTO can figure out who the hell is blowing the whistle on them. The government folks start showing up, the infighting starts, the accountant, even the people in the town get involved (mostly from a gossip perspective - but all have good intel, suspicions). Nic and Potts arrive, one with a bag on his head the other so distracted with the pending gloom he can’t even focus on bread making.

Well, it’s fun to think about! Gives us something to do before the tit hits the fan in South Africa. Onward Tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Watch out Antoine!!! In three years or so maturity wise you will be prime picking for that old bag.
49.....15???? She will think that is swell!!! Snorts will be shy of 30.....much too old and bald by then for the princess.
I would hope that Antoine will grow up relatively normal and not 'grateful' like the desperate dutch men. I wonder if Tattyanal realises just how desparate Sillymar is? Desperation has got to be the biggest turn off for any woman with any level of self confidence and esteem. I would be off like a shot. I think Tattyanal is probably plotting her escape as we speak.

IJ has called dibs on Antoine. After all, they need someone to care for all of them as they rapidly age.
Note, this photo is from 2yrs ago when Antione was 10. Notice, IJ is wearing heels. She is very small.

IJ and Antoine.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
dan the gardener can be played by Ricky Gervais office stylee. Or Steven Merchant.
Bill Nighy is Percy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joanna Lumley as Stephanie
Tracy Ullman as Mummie
Casting Open - Phillip
Glen Close - Marie
Selma Hayek - Nuttie
Casting Open - Cuz Anna Marie (or Amoire or however his name is spelled)
Casting Open - Dan The Gardener
Visiting Undercover Reporter - Emma Thompson
2 Volunteers Who Cook - Helen Miren (& friend - friend is open to cast)
We also need second tier support cast recommendations for -
Ian
Cat (or is it Kat - and who knows if she’ll be fool enough to ever return to the SHITTO)
Nic
Potty
Percy

So we’ve got an aging woman in a chateau, young lover and rotating support cast. The season opens, the B & B aspect is now re-opened for Spring/Summer - and in comes a guest who is actually a reporter. We could make that person Emma Thompson. She appears friendly, charmed, taken in - and she is there, booking weeks at a time, then off - using LaLande as her home base. Pretty much, she stays a couple weeks - goes away, updates her notes, returns for another couple weeks etc. In the process she secretly records the “reality” of the SHITTO, recognizing the depth of begging, corruption, chaos. Along come two women, who Nutti has vetted and approved for a 2 month stay as volunteers. They both will be cooking. We can cast one of them as Helen Miren. Along the way, they befriend Emma Thompson, noticing that during their stay as cooks - Emma keeps “coming back”. One of the cooks detects, intuits that Emma asked questions, hangs in the kitchen - and Emma finally comes clean what she’s really doing at the SHITTO. The 2 cook volunteers and Emma work together. As Emma starts publishing her expose, a series of reports under a pseudonym no one in the SHITTO can figure out who the hell is blowing the whistle on them. The government folks start showing up, the infighting starts, the accountant, even the people in the town get involved (mostly from a gossip perspective - but all have good intel, suspicions). Nic and Potts arrive, one with a bag on his head the other so distracted with the pending gloom he can’t even focus on bread making.

Well, it’s fun to think about! Gives us something to do before the tit hits the fan in South Africa. Onward Tattlers.
I appreciate your post. However, real actors are too good for this production. C and D list actors would be more appropriate and more authentic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I would imagine any sane man would be running for the hills after a few minutes of her company.
When was that tango pic taken? Before Squirrelbaby arrived? If so, Sillymar and SJ were definitely doing the vertical tango.

• Sick
  • Haha
Am I being kind or did I often see Cat (or Kat) with a bemused look on her face? I often got the impression she went from being vaguely embarrassed to downright pissing herself laughing at the ridiculous behaviour of her vagesty. I bet she felt like gagging when she saw her vagesty wrapping her legs round Sillymar. I got the impression she disappeared off for a walk/run/hide under the duvet a few times to avoid the pain of watching it!

When was that tango pic taken? Before Squirrelbaby arrived? If so, Sillymar and SJ were definitely doing the vertical tango.
Do you mean the horizontal tango? Perhaps a little checking out of the camper van? Yuk, yuk, yuk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.