The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if this did mean us lot would have nothing to witch about if this all came to and end. It would mean that no more gullible people will get caught up in this scam. I think it's fine if people want to put videos on youtube and they are interesting enough for people to watch them and create a tit load of ad revenue. I just think the whole Patreon thing stinks to high heaven. Not so much angry at her vagesty but feel like screaming at those stupid people who give her money!! HOW CAN SO MANY PEOPLE PEOPLE BE SO STUPID FFS????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh duck!!!! look at those nostrils. I hate big nostrils. My mate just finished with a guy. She was heartbroken. I just keep reminding her about his big nostrils. PJ has got to be one of the weirdest guys on the planet. I think this just goes to show what a terrible lack of esteem her vagesty must have. She probably incapable of developing a relationship with a 'normal' guy (if they exist!). If she was shagging Sillymar, she's even worse than I suspected. I remember some video where she was dancing with him. It made my skin crawl. If she wasn't shagging him, he most definitely was dreaming that he might. Ugh! a thousand Ughs!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh duck!!!! look at those nostrils. I hate big nostrils. My mate just finished with a guy. She was heartbroken. I just keep reminding her about his big nostrils. PJ has got to be one of the weirdest guys on the planet. I think this just goes to show what a terrible lack of esteem her vagesty must have. She probably incapable of developing a relationship with a 'normal' guy (if they exist!). If she was shagging Sillymar, she's even worse than I suspected. I remember some video where she was dancing with him. It made my skin crawl. If she wasn't shagging him, he most definitely was dreaming that he might. Ugh! a thousand Ughs!!
:sick:

SJ tango.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think we should all reach out to Joanna Lumley who played a fabulous lead character in AB FAB (Absolutely Fabulous). We need to beg her, bended knee to come forth and play Stephanie. What a perfect sitcom awaits us all. Joanna as Stephanie could recreate the opening where Stephanie swings open the gates, but one side falls off the hinges as she does so. Joanna could trot around in her 100 Stars robes, holding a cocktail stumbling into the kitchen. The scenes would be endless. The young transitioning lover comes in and snuggles her neck, points and says “oh, that copper needs a polish”. Seriously Tattlers - we have all the characters in place, just need to cast this thing, pitch it to someone and off we go - prime time hit on our hands. If you have not ever seen an episode of Absolutely Fabulous, please do look/see - you will positively be able to visualize Joanna Lumley as Stephanie - and you’ll get a good laugh, trust me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Even if this did mean us lot would have nothing to witch about if this all came to and end. It would mean that no more gullible people will get caught up in this scam. I think it's fine if people want to put videos on youtube and they are interesting enough for people to watch them and create a tit load of ad revenue. I just think the whole Patreon thing stinks to high heaven. Not so much angry at her vagesty but feel like screaming at those stupid people who give her money!! HOW CAN SO MANY PEOPLE PEOPLE BE SO STUPID FFS????
Mrs. Neelie, tattlers do not witch - we observe, comment, theorize, disclose, affirm, recognize, observe, dialouge, detail, factualize, hypothisize, connect, complain, clarify, illuminate, conjole, commentate, extole, illustrate, extrapolate, explain, remark, interprut, expound, note, notice, mention, formulate, eludicate, speculate, propound, suggest, point out, highlight, suggest, think, suppose, formulate, guess, submit, express, affirm, carp, crab, fuss, grumble, critcise, moan, piss & moan, grouse, grump, gripe, whine, identify, investigate, annotate, opine, reflect, recommend, state the bloody obvious & stand for justice at Lalaland! (And,, maybe we do witch a little bit!) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
cruel. You've just upset my lunch!! That really is gross!!!

I think we should all reach out to Joanna Lumley who played a fabulous lead character in AB FAB (Absolutely Fabulous). We need to beg her, bended knee to come forth and play Stephanie. What a perfect sitcom awaits us all. Joanna as Stephanie could recreate the opening where Stephanie swings open the gates, but one side falls off the hinges as she does so. Joanna could trot around in her 100 Stars robes, holding a cocktail stumbling into the kitchen. The scenes would be endless. The young transitioning lover comes in and snuggles her neck, points and says “oh, that copper needs a polish”. Seriously Tattlers - we have all the characters in place, just need to cast this thing, pitch it to someone and off we go - prime time hit on our hands. If you have not ever seen an episode of Absolutely Fabulous, please do look/see - you will positively be able to visualize Joanna Lumley as Stephanie - and you’ll get a good laugh, trust me!
a brilliant idea. who would play snorts to you think? and sillymar?

for snorts I would suggest Michael Gove (I know he's not an actor, but truly weird and ugly!). For you non UK people he's a politician.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who do you think could play Mummy ???:eek::love:

• Haha
Yes Joanna Lumley would be paaaarfect to play Fanny in the AbFab way, now to think of who to play the other 'characters' . Hmmm 🤔

Wee Jimmy Krankie to play Gerald maybe ? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cat should be played by Dawn French. Nutty by Hyacinth Bucket! Marie Wilkes by a younger Glenn Close in the style of Fatal Attraction.

• Haha
❤ your idea but....
Noooooo, Joanna Lumley is too good for the role of SJ. Tory Spelling or Tara Reid are more appropriate to play the part.

1642253249584.png
SJ armpit hole.jpeg

1642253766450.png
SJ santa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon Tracy Ullman or Julie Walters could play Mummy !

OOh Eddie Izzard for Snorts, not sure if he's too old though ?

David Jason as Percy !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Re Grey Gardens Documentary - incredibly sad saw it years ago. I did find the Drew Barrymore film provided more context on their decline in mental health and their loss of wealth, then watched documentary again.
I've seen the documentary but need to watch the film. Therre is a youtube video called Grey Gardens before and after and after, showing what it looked like after the new owners finished renovating it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.