The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life wood n food are utilizing all the tools on their devices. 🤫

1642244528198.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Memo to Lalamde's table-setter extraordinaire (emphasis on ordinaire), this is how it's done...family dinner party to celebrate Queen Margrethe's Golden Jubilee. China: Royal Copenhagen Flora Danica, part of the 1,800 piece service commissioned in 1790 by King Christian VII of Denmark for Catherine the Great (~1,500 pieces remain in the service). Glasses: Baccarat, c. 1851.

In your dreams, Philip. In your dreams.

View attachment 990532View attachment 990533
Please don't send the Stephanme (or even worse Mummee) a bell as seen in the picture - they'll be ringing every 5 minutes for the minions!
I had a bad flashback of the damn quarantine basket!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dan likes to stir :poop: I'm sure he shows us the bad stuff on purpose. The roof does need work. That will be Dan's job once the cherry picker comes. He better wear a harness & he might have to go see Billy for some lessons.
working with a cherrypicker there will be a challenge...the grounds are so uneven at the back..and the sides .of her shittoo..i wouldnt climb on one there.. :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Please don't send the Stephanme (or even worse Mummee) a bell as seen in the picture - they'll be ringing every 5 minutes for the minions!
Tinkerbell Jarvis takes on a whole new meaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the Patreon page.

Grace Louise
This is all lovely, I expect when you come back rested from South Africa, you’ll give us a full financial breakdown of where our Patreon money is going. Time to get the whiteboard out again, it’s been months since we had a proper update.

Time for the grifter to realise she's being rumbled maybe?
Actually, I wonder if all these travels to London / South Africa / Netherlands and who knows where for more than one month (January and February) with only one public vlog per week are not a way of slowly (but surely) disappearing away from You Tube World... with all the money of course... ??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can see her resurrecting this... 🤪 SJ and BJJ can play damsels in distress when they arrive back to the HMN.
This is when they will decide, they must quarantine for 14 days in the boudoir.

basket with smokes 5.10.20.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Latest CD vlog :

Did Steph really say that looking at the digger being fixed by Amaury is as stressful - because you feel helpless - as being at the doctor with your baby ??!

Really ??!!! She is really clueless about real life !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 990505

Here’s the negative comment for posterity.
If just a handful of people read this comment and it sinks in….

🤣 Nooo! Not Ted! Nate I could see as a flying monkey though. Such a good show! What a strange dream...funny how we interweave in what we see online. For me it's things I read before falling asleep...I have to be really careful. Now I just watch Salvage Hunters before bed..so far, so good.
Drew and Tee meet SJ at Emauaus? Drew and Tee are invited to ”pick” the SMN and because it’s all tat, come away empty-handed?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think my last post got deleted as I mentioned another gossip site!
Just repeating that you lot really got feral last night - CD needs to put some content pronto!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is Teabag doing research, in hopes he will travel to Egypt with SJ and Woodpecker???

The quote is FOR I not FOR IS... 🤫

1642247770500.png

• Haha
Actually, I wonder if all these travels to London / South Africa / Netherlands and who knows where for more than one month (January and February) with only one public vlog per week are not a way of slowly (but surely) disappearing away from You Tube World... with all the money of course... ??
Won’t happen. That would mean the end to…all. the.attention

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.