Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JP in SC

Please and thank you, can some wonderful Tattle Lifer post the New Year’s Eve Patreon video?! If possible? Or, did I miss it, already posted? If I missed it, can you direct me to the post?! With thanks. Would like to see it before I go on Safari with Phyllis. . . .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Espe

VIP Member
I wonder what ever happened to those t-shirts???🤔 We know that the logo is no longer being used on the YT flogs.😂
Those white ones are different with Steve's peacock logo on. Last night's were blue with Chateau de Lalande written in glitter!

• Sick
  • Haha

Lulu Lemondrop

People are strange eh?! Shish kebabs are just bbq meat, pita is bread and tzatziki garlic/cucumber/yougurt-sourcream! I used to love chicken hearts but would not eat tongue or liver. None of it now.
I feel like her accent sounds country/rural but I'm not entirely sure if it's Ontario or further west. I am sure that someone else will remember.
I believe in one of their first introductions on CD, they said she is from the states originally and moved to Canada. Maybe her accent is Midwestern?

• Wow

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Wasn’t it said that Sadie grew up riding horses. Are we sure that maybe Gwen isn’t behind buying the horses so Ernest and his brother can learn. Of all the Pethericks she seems the most caring. As well she is probably the one that would look after them.

Freesia54

VIP Member
I know what you mean. I love the pieces for their quality, but you have to get them home and mix and match to jazz them up. As mid-range pieces, they always were a bit more special to me and I always, always, always wrecked them the first time I wore them! White suit -$700 + salad oil = money down drain. Lavender cashmere sweater set + chocolate ice cream = money down drain again. I can’t tell you how many times this happened! I just gave up finally. I wreck everything. Especially shoes. I just shop at TJ Maxx now. I feel way less guilty.

I hate the way he pronounces cache pot. He leaves off the t. Sounds stupid.
Maybe confused with the silent T in pot pourrie ( not sure if that spelling is right but you get the gist)

frenchessence

Chatty Member
Spending some time lurking around Curtis's IG account and came across this photo of the gang last summer in Italy. Ruth is hardly recognizable from her younger days of having long flowing brunette hair. It looks like she's bleached and cut it. All of Ruth's publicity photos are heavily photoshopped, probably by Potts, she always looks like she's twenty in them that's why I hardly recognized
Spending some time lurking around Curtis's IG account and came across this photo of the gang last summer in Italy. Ruth is hardly recognizable from her younger days of having long flowing brunette hair. It looks like she's bleached and cut it. All of Ruth's publicity photos are heavily photoshopped, probably by Potts, she always looks like she's twenty in them that's why I hardly recognized her.
“Oh Potty ! I’ll dye my hair faux blonde for you if you photoshop me to look like Curtis photoshopped Fanny - unrecognisable twice over !

• Haha

Ann G.

Chatty Member
I think they are from Ontario.

I've never had caviar, no desire to try it, not big on fish, except salmon and tuna. I've never lived on either coast, most of my life on the Prairies. I do love Asian and Indian foods!! :)

Sarah seems very IT nerd like to me, and very down home. She doesn't make for the best on camera presence, but I can't think of any of them I can't find something to critique in one way or another.

Her and Hanni with their IT careers .... that's where the money comes from ... I doubt Steven made the money she did with his graphic arts and painting.
Scrolling through his IG account for his graphics company, he has had some good accounts. You'd be surprised what someone gets paid to rebrand Pillsbury products. His paintings, on the other hand, probably wouldn't buy him dinner.

This page gives a bit of background about his design career. Not too shabby..

nastynan13

Chatty Member
What a terrible photoshop job! She's been edited beyond recognition.
Apart from the obvious wrinkle removal, he shrunk her face, gave her a nose job, realigned the eyebrows, reshaped her jawline.
View attachment 968202 View attachment 968205
I wouldn't hire Curtis Ryan Woodside! He's terrible at this. :sick:

Oh wow..... I could have used him that time I ask someone I ASSUMED was going to be a toothless local in some random town on the I5.... um no... he was a STUNNING firefighter with that THING down the sides of his tummy (I know the name, but keeping it clean for the kids) the ones next to his 6 pack... oh... and he spoke french... he was about 20 years younger than I was, I was doing a freedom run for 5 shelter doggies from soCal to Canada, I hadn't slept for about 26 hrs at this point AND my car was now filled with poop and I think I was covered in it. I was trying to get the chains off my car. I couldn't. I think I was swearing and crying at the same time. He turned around... and... yup. Could. No. Longer. Talk. All I wanted to do was slip into my time machine-and then something a little more comfortable 🤪 like.... uh.. ya... he actually did the courtesy of being flirty - which then had me drive off IN THE WRONG DIRECTION 😒 and he saw. And he knew. And then I had to sit and hide. Like a moron. He was even a blonde which is just not my type but lord - how was his damn stomach TAN in the middle of winter🤯 jeezus. Yup. I needed that on-site airbrushing🙄 immediately. Or a time machine. Either would have done.

Omg - did he move to Scottsdale? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
My son is Leo, too. My friend read him the cards and said, Leos like being helped and being surrounded by its pack... which is true for my son since he even wanted help when being born - he came via vacuum suction. Certainly true for La Châtelaine,too.
My son isn't Leo, but he also came via vacuum suction ... pure hell that is.

• Sad

MrsPoker

Wouldn’t it be totally crazy if Maaike and Flip are a couple and they are actually just doing the „Steffi & Flip in Love“ scripted reality for the camera?

Or they sold Flip to Steffi for a lot of money and him gaining some fame? And now they come for a short visit checking how he’s holding up.
Urgh dont, the thought of them two bumping uglies is even more revolting than him and Fanny o_O

• Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
Murder mysteries is Potty's go-to when they are all so bored out of their minds from all the other parties they have nothing to say to each other anymore. Most of these people have been sitting next to each other for weeks now and would love to spend some time apart, but no, SJ want to live it up again and so everyone needs to participate. It is seriously nothing to be jealous about to be a part of that group.
How could they be interesting to each other? They don't do anything interesting. They are all very stuck.

Reactions: 7

Aquablue

Chatty Member
Yes it was a sign of poverty to have lobster sandwiches at school for lunch. I had heard many stories of older generations being very embarrassed. They envied the kids with peanut butter sandwiches. To think now it is so expensive and a treat for most. I had the experience of making shish kebabs served with pita & tzatziki sauce. Rudely an aunt and uncle refused to eat it. They eventually tried it and loved it. I was brought up eating everything but I hated pea soup. Thought it was funny to eat tongue & boudin. Which I no longer eat and draw the line at organ meats and pork hocks.
Yes I knew that Steve and Sarah lived in Fergus. I wondered if she was originally from Ontario. Someone had mentioned the possibility that she may be from out west. Does she have an Ontario accent?
People are strange eh?! Shish kebabs are just bbq meat, pita is bread and tzatziki garlic/cucumber/yougurt-sourcream! I used to love chicken hearts but would not eat tongue or liver. None of it now.
I feel like her accent sounds country/rural but I'm not entirely sure if it's Ontario or further west. I am sure that someone else will remember.

sandro37

VIP Member
I'm a Leo, that is why I took a light hearted piss out of being the same zodiac sign as La Jarvis, Potts and a certain douchess.

Fixed that.
Some countries do follow Vedic astrology and the dates shifts from Western astrology.
Which means people like me have two zodiac signs. Vedic - Cancer : Western - Leo
So, if I ever feel icky about being the same zodiac as the above mentioned three, I could always jump the Leo sign ship and sail the Cancer sign boat... (That was the joke)
Not to derail, just an observations
I checked the vedic one, still Leo, other planets are differnet 3 of them are also Leo, in western one Sagittarius and Libra is prevalent which as strange as it might sound are normlaly the people who I go along the best,
I wonder at times how much Sj is actually a Leo (or potty) because we are generous protectors no bullshit kind of people very chilled as long as you do not cross certain boundaries, we command respect (but not demand it, you will just know)
With other leos people need to figure out the packing order and they are chilled again (potts comes across as a creepyboy which would be positioned way towards the end, possibly becoming part of the food chain)
SJ for that matter, she would hate/love me, but she would be like an adorable cub with you would want to slap when she starts with bullshiting

• Heart
  • Haha

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
If something should happen to SJ, BJJ would have many people to deal with. I bet the gloves would be off. Firstly Mummy that can’t be a delightful prospect. Her family, Potty & Nick. I don’t think any of them would back down & as nasty as I think he could probably be he is no match. I do believe LaFrancaise answered the question when I asked that about Gwen. Same applies to him he would have no claim. So don’t let the door hit you on the way out!
Makes you wonder what the agreements are that are drawn up, who would get SJ share etc if anything happened, same with Potty - I assume Antoine is in the mix as an heir on Nick's side. Buy each other out I would assume, it could get very complicated lol!

Maybe the Patrons would rise up and declare a stake 😂 nah fat chance!

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
and fleas
Hedgehogs can also get sick from human beings.
I was always taught not to mess with animals out alone in the middle of the day.

Can anyone see him on a horse? Ticks and mosquitoes are dangerous for such a tender skinned boy.

And all that red meat in Argentina. Is Philip allergic to beef also?

His immature digestive system is just sooooo terribly delicate.

View attachment 968032
Arrrrrrrgh. Of all the creepy men at Lalande, this is the one I would not entertain.