Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Perplexed bee

How many stylist do you know ?
none, but I expect them to practice what they preach... and I was flabbergasted to hear this lady is a stylist. Because she is only an extra in the ongoing CD soap, I will refrain from adjectives.

Reactions: 7

nastynan13

Chatty Member
Ok, let's be fair then. The business he is running was build by his parents, who still run the restaurant, which is only open for two or three nights a week in summer season and closed in winter. Cheeseguy only serves the guests every now and then, but does not cook, the food is prepared by his parents. The cheese factory he was building is also based on the success of his hardworking parents. I'm not saying he doesn't work hard himself, because he does, keeping a farm running is no small thing. But even when working, his true mind is in his pants: he loves to play with the very young interns he employs.

As for Larkin and the bag over his head: please read my remarks in previous threads where I've mentioned it extensively.
Ok I looked all through the threads and I cannot find where you talk about why he puts that STOOPID bag on his head. I did see the photos of him with shirt off tho and I did get increasingly angry as I read the posts over just what a total asshole SJ and IJ are. Like crazy angry. I Literally don't think i can watch any more. I might explode.

• Heart

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
  • Haha

Reader's digest

VIP Member
just watched Niki Postano's latest video. Her and Carlos were travelling from France iinto England, and she commented that filling out papers in order to travel, one of the questions for residents of France was what was the compelling reason for the travel. Apparently visiting relatives is not one of the accepted reasons. This did not apply to Niki as they were just travelling thru France. interesting.. maybe SA trip may be off
Let's vote whereelse they go if SA is not possible 🙄
I say Argentina 🇦🇷 😁

• Haha

sandro37

VIP Member
Anybody remember the date of that Petit Trianon ball? That was his birthday, well, past midnight.

For all who fears to be the same zodiac sigh as Phyllis, at least you are not a Leo.
(Luckily I was born in a country that goes by the Vedic Astrology dates, so I am actually a Cancer sign - and not a Leo. 🦀🤭)
What do you have against Leos, vedic or not I am leo so is my brother
We are generous and chilled just dont piss us off

• Heart

Aquablue

Chatty Member
My wardrobes are filled to the brim. Some black others coloured or with print. I don't own beige though. I find it the most boring colour on me. nodded my approval when i saw a nice pair of Jimmy choo's in ssb's closet. I also have the snake earrings SJ got as a gift. Waaaay earlier than SSB though.

I wonder now, if i wasnt working full time. Would i become as maniac as her? Shivers!
Further creepiness, I CANNOT stand beige either and have never owned anything that colour. I really love the look of neutrals on others but I could never do it. Shoes are another issue but not as many heels, my feet hate them. Have you ever done the Harry Potter sorting hat online? I have tried it a few times, Slytherin every time :censored:

• Haha

pink roses

Morning good tattlers.
Question. #34,567
When is Mummy StephenMememe and her pouting, overly self- confident for no reason, son, boarding the plane for SA?
I guess some questions will be answered today?
I have been reading your predictions on Snorts demise with utmost hope.
I wake up and look forward to Clara's tidbits!!!!
I still don't see how they will manage to gain entry into SA but I will bet my bottom dollar ( can't taste or smell so why waste a pie??) that they still sneak off somewhere to burglarize a resale shop. Lol .

If Bubble girl's mom is a stylist than I am a monkey's uncle!!!
The party was weird.
I want to see who is packing up the ornaments and taking down trees.
Also, putting the china in the attic is a BIG mistake....so let the dumbasses do it. That china will become "crazed" (like everyone else in that dump) with fine lines and cracking from the heat and cold and humidity fluctuations in the attic. Of all the things that NEED to be done at that shit hole, moving all those dishes up to the attic was not one of them. Hopefully ( yeah, right) her Patreons took notice of the hoards of china sets she has and realize what their money is going toward.
I know.
When pigs fly.

Oh and in my fog I forgot to thank ALL of you for your kind, and thoughtful well wishes.
Drug addict son who was not vaccinated is having continued issues mostly with drug withdrawal.
89 year old mom holding her own. Exhausted.
Me. Mentally exhausted.

Thanks for the honor of the thread title!
You guys are not haters.
Just funny, smart, witty bearers of the truth.
And staunch support when times are tough!!

Long live Tattlers! 😁😅😉
So glad you are holding up! And amen to every single thing you said! and I still want to know what Support squirrels BFFs mother was doing there!?

Interesting news old' second-rate camera boy is headed to SA. It might make for interesting (in the most craptastic sense) viewing.

Of course they will not make many videos in January. I'm betting she made way over $30,000 in advertisement revenue last month alone. In contrast, January is just about the worst month...so why bother for so little pay?

An end-of-the-year project re-cap would be nice, including goals for next year. Additionally, a nice simple vlog, where there is no gift-grabbing, buying $100 bottles of wine, or running around sticking the camera in someone's face would be nice. Back to the basics...something in the order of cleaning up Christmas or a sewing project. Calm the hell down.

P.S. Dear CD...with the reduced workload of filming and editing, can you please take my name off the wall of shame that proceeds the videos? I haven't been a Patreon to your channel in months. ~Thank you in advance.

I wonder how many other ex-Patreon's are in the same predicament?
I have often wondered how well that is updated. I bet she just adds on the newbies but never takes off the inactives. That would take too much organization. Do you still get hand written notes from her like she used to show on SD?

john eccles

Yep, she absolutely needs to hire some actual skilled labor to get some of this stuff sorted out.

In the vlog she mentioned it as Natti/Amoury's apartment and did a panning shot that took maybe 5 seconds of airtime. She did the same with Gerry's apartment which looks to be at the same state of incompletion.
Just think of it folks..... Fannys reconstruction crew; she has Amaury, a chef and who else, Mr Bean for the second fixes?

• Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
On Billy’s vlog “Not a Very Interesting Day,” at the 7:18 mark he says it’s a daily vlog that shows what he’s doing for the day…well “what I choose for you to see, that is.” Truer words were never spoken! I guess we’ll never hear his side of the story about his military AWOL and trial for desertion. He chooses not to share that tidbit. That part of chateau life while “on the run” in France is conveniently left out. I think he’s applying the “don’t acknowledge it, or talk about it, and it will go away” rule from the playbook.
We can be a hyper-critical lot from Gwen's Christmas gift right down to how he cleans his paint brushes. At this point, I feel he should just keep mum as anything he says -or doesn't say- wouldn't satisfy the masses anyway. Besides, the military courts seem to be satisfied with the outcome.

QuebecQueen

Ah now in fairness - unless she’s absolutely caked in slap 👋

SSB gives a good run at dog ruff 🐶
She’s needs filters 🙄
View attachment 965715View attachment 965714
View attachment 965710
Eh he shaved 🪒 at leaste 10lbs off on this epic …. Yellow monstrosity
View attachment 965716View attachment 965717
He took 10 years off the jawline
And that’s without 1 month recovery ❤‍🩹
View attachment 965711
I just feel that he is really good at makeup. she hardly ever wears it, and when she does she doesn't know what she is doing. same with hair.

That Curtis is a slippery one! He didn't have to airbrush anything, photoshop has all kinds of tricks and "techniques". Lighting! Ha, ha! Good try! He must think everyone but him is an idiot!
I saw in gibbons group he had replied to a comment saying he did no photoshop airbrushing, only used "Lightroom" which is a photo editing app that I have used before, you cant airbrush images on there.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
Well with Fannies last vlog we all can see how good she is with words..a good actress...and manipulator..I still cant understand why anybody gives that woman money...i for sure would not even dream about it..not even after her first vlog...when that heap is finished...i dont think it will ever will..all the profit goes to the owners..and the one who sees the names behind the cabinetdoor will think...what a stupid lunatics..and rips it off..

when you want to live in a chateau...pay for it yourself...just like we do...dont use the chateau as a way to grift money...and live beyond your means...its.not the same as using the chateau to make money...and to keep it in good shape...than people get something in return...what does she give in return...your name on a plaque...??..
My “Fanny’s” last “vlog” 😉 was 10 years ago. She was never a good actress and I never received any money for her either. If only she’d been more adventurous. Ah well.

• Haha

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
Because he gets NO HELP from any of his bone idle children and spends his time helping / working / and looking after that huge place where they all sponge off Gwen and he is no spring chicken. I am on Pa Pethricks team all the way but he must wish his children took after him and had an ounce of his work ethic whilst wondering where he went wrong to produce 3 lazy kids. Sadie is the best of the bunch and great with Ernest and animals but I can see her daughter seems to have inherited the lazy gene, she has never been shown enthusiastic about doing anything.
My dad won’t let us help him with anything. We try and try and he’ll just push us out the way. He then moans about having to do everything himself 😂 what do you do ?!

Krypsback kiss

Don't think Squirrelboy the person I'd pick to 'man up' and hold any fort, let alone anything else!
Gerry always has a special trip with SJ each year, so this is probably it..and as he always pays for her, I guess he can say her toy can't be part of it.!

Pyke

VIP Member
I have only seen him with his uncle and aunt who is Thai I think. Their kid are in their teens, who is Alfie please?
You just answered your own question, that is what makes a cuz, kid of aunt and uncle.

• Haha

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Did we not in the past play the game who would you rather. Believe me Selmar doesn’t make the cut( I just don’t believe he is an ugly man) Only the cheese guy for me & bonus he has a restaurant & makes cheese. That’s based purely on looks.
Selmar would bore me to tears as well plus wouldn’t always know what he was rambling on about. Cleanliness is very important to me so on second thoughts not sure I could stand the goat smell!
That Walton looked pretty hot to me. And Mason also. but he was too weird to make the cut! Cheese guy is hot & has brains as well. That Georgian guy that cooked dinner was OK too.

• Wow

billybudd

VIP Member
I for one am rooting for Armoir to have a marvelous time there, so marvelous he might want to rethink his move to her HMN? And if Nutty realizes she has missed her family way more than she thought possible, the happy couple might consider "starting their lives together" like Selmar and his Tats, but in Argentina?!
Argentina is very, very cool.
And very, very weird.
And very, very fascist.
Amazon product