The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's looking in that area because he grew up there, and Billy lives nearby. Plus he's a website developer so could work anywhere. Hey, at least he's not using his girlfriend's inheritance to buy a chateau or his parent's retirement fund to buy a princess castle.
As I say : each to their own.

Not sure he's a website developer though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Worst party ever!

1641466436750.png

Look what I found.
You do not have to OWN a chateau to try and make money...:p
Karen C Bomb (remember her epic battle with the legendary (not) Edna Brenda G. over their once shared F*cebook group?!)
Now CBomb(what a name!) is after your purses, grannies beware!
I wonder if she has any copyright of any of the images?
Click on the link to F*cebook at the top.
Grifting starts. With a "fundraiser".
No idea what people are supposed to be paying for?:unsure:
Nothing new, every couple of months, she attempts to re-launch her platform. She too, like Brenda Gibbons, have yet to recoup any investment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to think there was no way SJ would venture anywhere near an itinerant, barely literate caravan dweller with bad teeth, but her taste in men has been shown to be well below any standard I ever set myself. So, perhaps you’re right. There’s more than enough alcohol drunk at that chateau for any amount of indiscriminate, off message bonking to go on 😉🤔😂
She could have arranged it to not have to look at his face! 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♂️

Reactions: 3
He was supposed to film another table setting for his channel, but that channel is not going to be his ticket to private success after all (not if he's not allowed to buy a massive amount of subs) so he decided against being involved. Back to the drawing board it is.
Oh dear, sounds like the toddler has had a tantrum and doesn't want to play so is sulking and giving everyone the silent treatment. Long may it continue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve just watched the episode Toile de Jouy on Journey to the Chateau. Wow they have made their own toile. Very tasteful. I like the design.

• Heart
Yeah it was pretty tit. I'm so glad I'm no longer paying for that. It's terrible editing and so repetitive. The night before Maria goes over everything and then next day goes over half of it again. Wtf.
I wasn't sure if murder mysteries were a rich British thing or just outdated or what. Seems so stupid to me. Potty is just weird. Whenever he's on camera I always feel weird. He's a little off. Sj showed other people's outfits but not hers. She used to do that.
Also I guess maikes mom came to take her back home?
He is weird, another overblown ageing child, with a gurning grin that takes photos and bakes bread.

Reactions: 12
Sadie's second horse, is just a replacement, of days gone by...

1641468169755.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't wait for her to style BJJ.
So, the probable reason for her to be at LL is to promote herself and her business. She couldn't talk about it at the NY party but if she's staying on, no doubt there will be some discussion of what she does on an SJ vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could tell you stories about him that would make you want to retract that statement in a heartbeat and throw a completely different light on his bread making endeavors, but will keep things nice this time. But please note: Potty is anything but clean.
😂😂😂😂

Potty dirty.jpg

Potty itching.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think anyone has asked but who was the young, short haired blonde woman who comes into the picture in the 15.50 minute of the NYE Patreon vid? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 1
SJ wakes up and comments when someone mentions money.

Pat Fraser

2 hours ago
Is all well at la lande? No videos for days, I hope everything is okay.

jlvsing

10 hours ago
Why has there been no video for so long? What's happening? Is everything ok?

Barb Nemitz
1 day ago
Is it just me, or are the shows becoming a little more sporadic all the time. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to your new schedule. I am tired of tuning in and finding nothing. I was considering becoming a patron, but have had second thoughts.

The Chateau Diaries

1 day ago
After all of the videos of advent (10 per week in December including Chateau Unwrapped and my Patreon videos!) I’m having a little rest in January, so this month I will only be making three videos per week - 1 Chateau Diary every Thursday, 1 Patreon video on Wednesdays, and 1 Chateau Unwrapped on Mondays). I’m sorry for the confusion! More videos will resume in February

Funny, BJJ in the 1/3/22 live chat, was thinking of taking the month of February off... 🤔

Philip Janssen @bee french We’ll just have the Chateau Diaries on Thursdays during January (and possibly February)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wore red shoes to my first communion (that full crimson red). It caused a bit of a scandal at the time.
Given one third of the table (Potty, Ruth, Nic, Marie & Antoine) did not know the another third (2 volunteers, Miracle Bubble Girl, MBG mother) the game was probably a good suggestion to have something to talk about in common other than grandparents and musical theatre.
I am sure in the past with ok’d friends these murder mystery dinner parties would have been a hoot.
stephfending again : I like murder mystery since sometimes it takes forever till it's midnight and one can finally go to bed. Also there have been always strangers to any party I was especially nye so adults should handle that. Anyway most people in my age don't do any nye parties at all or any parties and only watch TV programme so I would have gone to Stephanie's, too. Hopefully there was some dancing, too. And at least she tries, this was some heavy cooking and decoration/dressing , my friends only open bags of chips/crisps and order pizza with beer and if you are lucky there are paper napkins. In the end it's a private home and not a gala dinner.

Reactions: 10
Look what I found.
You do not have to OWN a chateau to try and make money...:p
Karen C Bomb (remember her epic battle with the legendary (not) Edna Brenda G. over their once shared F*cebook group?!)
Now CBomb(what a name!) is after your purses, grannies beware!
I wonder if she has any copyright of any of the images?
Click on the link to F*cebook at the top.
Grifting starts. With a "fundraiser".
No idea what people are supposed to be paying for?:unsure:
Oh this is the one Brenda was slagging off on her FB page 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.