The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning good tattlers.
Question. #34,567
When is Mummy StephenMememe and her pouting, overly self- confident for no reason, son, boarding the plane for SA?
I guess some questions will be answered today?
I have been reading your predictions on Snorts demise with utmost hope.
I wake up and look forward to Clara's tidbits!!!!
I still don't see how they will manage to gain entry into SA but I will bet my bottom dollar ( can't taste or smell so why waste a pie??) that they still sneak off somewhere to burglarize a resale shop. Lol .

If Bubble girl's mom is a stylist than I am a monkey's uncle!!!
The party was weird.
I want to see who is packing up the ornaments and taking down trees.
Also, putting the china in the attic is a BIG mistake....so let the dumbasses do it. That china will become "crazed" (like everyone else in that dump) with fine lines and cracking from the heat and cold and humidity fluctuations in the attic. Of all the things that NEED to be done at that tit hole, moving all those dishes up to the attic was not one of them. Hopefully ( yeah, right) her Patreons took notice of the hoards of china sets she has and realize what their money is going toward.
I know.
When pigs fly.

Oh and in my fog I forgot to thank ALL of you for your kind, and thoughtful well wishes.
Drug addict son who was not vaccinated is having continued issues mostly with drug withdrawal.
89 year old mom holding her own. Exhausted.
Me. Mentally exhausted.

Thanks for the honor of the thread title!
You guys are not haters.
Just funny, smart, witty bearers of the truth.
And staunch support when times are tough!!

Long live Tattlers! 😁😅😉
Good to hear things, albeit not yet great have at least plateued to a more manageable pace of life... Your son appears to be dealing with the issues as and when, which is all any of us can do... Mums are great fighters... good to hear she's doing ok... you need to take time to rest too... every day things will get a little easier.... 😘 ps I agree the shared spoilers from @Clara Burnett are so much appreciated... x

Reactions: 16
@Seeingitasitis I believe it is Marie, the clothes and jewellery match her later at the end of the video (When she translates what Antoine is saying)
Mysterious Gorl.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That ice bucket was extremely ugly and I can't imagine that SJ wanted it on her table. It also seemed odd that something given to a hard-working, possibly low-paid, miner at the end of his career, would end up being used as an ice bucket for an expensive bottle of champagne at a chateau owned by a wealthy hedonist. I wonder if it wasn't really an ice bucket all.
I think it's a spittoon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I may select Ian the Electrician - at least he has a boat!

They definitely read hear - att 16.45 - the deceased was Lord Healthcliffee by blunt force trauma to the head!

T

Nic was particularly elusive - not even wearing a mask!

And now Maiike's mother has arrived - they didn't even introduce the woman, but given the resemblence to her daughter it wasn't hard to figure out. How the hell did she get out of the Netherlands and into France - they really don't give a f..k about covid! But why the hell is she there! Maybe that's what's pissed Nic off!

What a dull crowd for NYE!

Brown - not your usual choice for a festive NYE table!
SJ 'Philip.... I love it when you bring out your great grandfathers? thing' so not only the grandfathers stuff is hauled down the stairs but great grandfathers too... It looked like an urn... but makes a great champagne bucket? you may as well use a coal skuttle and say it makes a great Champagne bucket, at least you'd get a good few bottles in it... Can you imagine getting seated next to Snorts at a dinner table... You'd be asleep in your soup zzzzzzzzzzzz....thinking about it.... if Marie was seated on the other side then you may not even get to soup... such a boring.. wannabee... but this is not a criticism of the shared video which is always appreciated... so thank you for that ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had the feeling that SJ showed the “champagne bucket” to embarrass him. He had a wounded look on his face. I find he has that expression a lot when she turns the camera on him. Discomfort as to what she may say. He said his grandmother used the bucket for a certain purpose but I couldn’t make out what he said. He seemed defensive.
Maaike asked her mother to bring the ingredients to make the dough and whatever else goes in the recipe.

Reactions: 16
ts with the EF
This cuts deep, as I sit here in an Eileen Fisher tunic. (Not linen, but still.)
Eileen Fisher makes lovely separates. It's just that the company would not allow you to break up the pieces at all. The mannequins had to have the EF pants with the EF top with the EF cardigan accessorized with the EF scarf and belt. The only creativity was choosing shoes and handbags to go with the display, and even then they had a list of 'acceptable' vendors to use. As a stylist, it was quite boring because everything matched so there was no creativity involved.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No. Marie was wearing a green dress and is older. This one was all dressed in black? Much lighter blonde hair. Younger.
I think this was Marie. She was wearing a black dress with a long necklace for the party.

I had the feeling that SJ showed the “champagne bucket” to embarrass him. He had a wounded look on his face. I find he has that expression a lot when she turns the camera on him. Discomfort as to what she may say. He said his grandmother used the bucket for a certain purpose but I couldn’t make out what he said. He seemed defensive.
Maaike asked her mother to bring the ingredients to make the dough and whatever else goes in the recipe.
He said his grand-mother used the bucket as a "cache-pot" (= planter for flowers).

Reactions: 13
Morning good tattlers.
Question. #34,567
When is Mummy StephenMememe and her pouting, overly self- confident for no reason, son, boarding the plane for SA?
I guess some questions will be answered today?
I have been reading your predictions on Snorts demise with utmost hope.
I wake up and look forward to Clara's tidbits!!!!
I still don't see how they will manage to gain entry into SA but I will bet my bottom dollar ( can't taste or smell so why waste a pie??) that they still sneak off somewhere to burglarize a resale shop. Lol .

If Bubble girl's mom is a stylist than I am a monkey's uncle!!!
The party was weird.
I want to see who is packing up the ornaments and taking down trees.
Also, putting the china in the attic is a BIG mistake....so let the dumbasses do it. That china will become "crazed" (like everyone else in that dump) with fine lines and cracking from the heat and cold and humidity fluctuations in the attic. Of all the things that NEED to be done at that tit hole, moving all those dishes up to the attic was not one of them. Hopefully ( yeah, right) her Patreons took notice of the hoards of china sets she has and realize what their money is going toward.
I know.
When pigs fly.

Oh and in my fog I forgot to thank ALL of you for your kind, and thoughtful well wishes.
Drug addict son who was not vaccinated is having continued issues mostly with drug withdrawal.
89 year old mom holding her own. Exhausted.
Me. Mentally exhausted.

Thanks for the honor of the thread title!
You guys are not haters.
Just funny, smart, witty bearers of the truth.
And staunch support when times are tough!!

Long live Tattlers! 😁😅😉
Keep your chin up - tomorrow will be a good day.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That would be a little mind numbing, as she does not release many pieces at a time! (SMH!)

Sadly, I watched Sillymar and Tatty's NYE video- it was depressing AF. Apparently, their current kickstarter of $9K might have been a wake-up call to them, "What do you mean only $9K? But we've produced two whole videos with no content since the inception and why aren't the grannies opening their wallets to us?" Oh no, Tatty, you've never given us an actual business plan- and if you were a little more proactive in producing content/videos, people may have opened their hearts (wallets) to you. Le non. Tatty and Sillymar just sat on their arses expecting gold to fall from the sky. Fin. The end. And now, Tatty, you are stuck with him. You told Sillymar he IS your soulmate- no Shitoo of your own, you is f***ed, girl!

Well, these idiots have 17 days to go, so perhaps a magical woodland fairy with a bag full of gold will step in at the N-Hour. (Not likely, but I do like to give people hope.)
I am scared that Selmar and Tati will start a new gofundme over 9000Euro for let's say fund an operation for Diesel - now that they know that that much will be donated

• Wow
Reactions: 9
No. Marie was wearing a green dress and is older. This one was all dressed in black? Much lighter blonde hair. Younger.
Yes also named Marie...volunteer/paid help (can't confirm which) from. Russia... other volunteer is Sabine, long blonde hair, wears glasses,. both sat in kitchen doing food prep at start of video.

Reactions: 4
NYE thoughts...does workaway have a policy about slave labour? Those lovely 2 young women just scrub, cook & serve. It seems wrong.
At what point did Phillip bring all his Grandfathers china and massive ice bucket?
It looked pretty forced & that they wished they were anywhere but in a cold building with cold fish for supper.
This is such a different vibe to the early vlogs - it just all looks very off.
Welcome! You've been told already the young ladies were most certainly not from Workaway, as that organization has banned SJ for not following the rules (read: sleeping with volunteers and have them work in her for profit B&B business. The best advise I can give you is to read our previous threads (or start with the WIKI, accessible through the button on top of each page her, and then read the most liked posts per thread) as there's a lot of information in there that will surely blow your mind. And it's fun to read too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Murder mysteries is Potty's go-to when they are all so bored out of their minds from all the other parties they have nothing to say to each other anymore. Most of these people have been sitting next to each other for weeks now and would love to spend some time apart, but no, SJ want to live it up again and so everyone needs to participate. It is seriously nothing to be jealous about to be a part of that group.
How could they be interesting to each other? They don't do anything interesting. They are all very stuck.

Reactions: 7
The hope that Fannies patreons will ever get the figures is running out..she clearly isnt opening up...That accountant must be ready by now right??? .instead she puts out a very boring vlog..and i suspect the same sort of vlog will be aired tonight....I dont get why her patrons dont ask more for the figures..they obvious dont care...its all corn for Fannies mill...

Nutty her dress.. 🙄 my dear its not summer yet...i got cold just by the look at her..i bet she wanted to show off her assets..

The food...hmn..i like oliebollen and applebeignets..we also had them..its tradition..but without raisens and fruit their just a bunch of fried dough....not eatable at all.. and with nutella?? wtf.. That russian stuff..no thanks..i hate beetroots..it tastes like soil... Argentinian pancakes filled with all that stuff..how on earth are you gonna eat that..without destroying your best outfit?? I looks more to me to eat it at a gardenparty..no, not even then..and there is nothing warm...i guess the booze had to play the big part..not even the murdermystery..i hate to play games..if some one came up with a murdermystery at newyearseve i think i would retire to my bedroom...with a bottle of champagne..or maybe 2..and that person never got an invation again..

The panelling for the libary is arriving today at begmania..teabeg can loose some lazy sweat..he wasnt too keen..whats he doing all day...typical drunk and addicted behaviour..not wanne come out of bed...omfg..not a vlog of him in weeks...he doesnt even help Billy with his jobs..nor the rest..he wants to put his spode away...before going on working in his cottage...It doesnt seem to bother him before??

Sadie has become fulltime babysitter and horsegirl..i have to say..she takes good care of them..lets hope for the horses it will last..They have to put a gutter on that strange stablebuilding...all the water is making the soil wet...it gets in the ground..not good for a horse..i know there are rubber mats in but still..a horse needs dry feet...
Given what all those in the chateau world seem to wear on their feet whilst outdoors or DIY' ing (yes even include you Annalise and your boys) I do not hold out much hope for the horses feet ! Who EVER saw a stable girl mucking out in 2 long puffa coats and scarf both trailing in the manure. Poor Sadie we have seen and know your backside and beam end are wider than Queenies from your gardening vlogs so get the right gear worn and keep your "better" clothes for shopping. Did everyone notice Sherrie was modelling the sleeveless puffer (as modelled by Steph) in a much larger size, I thought she could share the horse blanket when the temperaures drop further to keep her arms warm.

The Pethericks confuse me…what I don’t understand is why they bought this huge chateau and estate and fill it up with stuff, but hardly ever entertain. It doesn’t even look like they ever have paying guests. Just like Michael and all his Spode..why have all of that if you never use it? Maybe the pandemic has had an impact, but that hasn’t stopped SJ from hosting parties. One thing I can say about SJ is she actually uses her china and collections…she doesn’t store them away or just put them on display, never to be touched.
If Steph ran a motorway service station on a bank holiday Monday she could not use all her poor-sell-aine she has more than any factory shop I have ever visited, that Naria wardrobe stuff will be lucky to see the ground floor ever again who is going to trail up there for a plate and tea pot, unless the floor collapses under the weight of it and the other rubbish which would not suprise me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.