Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jikki2

Chatty Member
They are funding that horse!! (Sadie has told us it isn't her horse, but the chateau's horse) For pity sake, Sadie had a buy me a coffee for a long time already, she knows it brings in a bit of money, nothing like what is needed to finance a horse. It literally is JUST for buying carrots. She's raised 875 Euros so far ... since Queenie, and prior to that she received 1680 Euros on her buy me a coffee. It's like a tip jar really.
Carrots cost 1,19€/kg at Sadie's local supermarket.
875€ buys 735kg of carrots.
There's an average of 15 carrots in a kilogram.
That's 11025 carrots.
A horse should not eat more than one, maybe two carrots per day.
Sadie has raised enough money to feed Queenie carrots for the next 15 to 30 years (y)

Can you tell I have time in my hands?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Arfarf

VIP Member
Morning good tattlers.
Question. #34,567
When is Mummy StephenMememe and her pouting, overly self- confident for no reason, son, boarding the plane for SA?
I guess some questions will be answered today?
I have been reading your predictions on Snorts demise with utmost hope.
I wake up and look forward to Clara's tidbits!!!!
I still don't see how they will manage to gain entry into SA but I will bet my bottom dollar ( can't taste or smell so why waste a pie??) that they still sneak off somewhere to burglarize a resale shop. Lol .

If Bubble girl's mom is a stylist than I am a monkey's uncle!!!
The party was weird.
I want to see who is packing up the ornaments and taking down trees.
Also, putting the china in the attic is a BIG mistake....so let the dumbasses do it. That china will become "crazed" (like everyone else in that dump) with fine lines and cracking from the heat and cold and humidity fluctuations in the attic. Of all the things that NEED to be done at that shit hole, moving all those dishes up to the attic was not one of them. Hopefully ( yeah, right) her Patreons took notice of the hoards of china sets she has and realize what their money is going toward.
I know.
When pigs fly.

Oh and in my fog I forgot to thank ALL of you for your kind, and thoughtful well wishes.
Drug addict son who was not vaccinated is having continued issues mostly with drug withdrawal.
89 year old mom holding her own. Exhausted.
Me. Mentally exhausted.

Thanks for the honor of the thread title!
You guys are not haters.
Just funny, smart, witty bearers of the truth.
And staunch support when times are tough!!

Long live Tattlers! 😁😅😉

• Heart
Reactions: 57

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
He actually brought that thing with him? We've heard about his dinner service, cutlery and Grandma's clothes but what else has he brought? Grandma's toilet brush, Grandpa's denture mug?
Who, THE FUCK, shows up to a new relationship with their grandfathers ice bucket/retirement award/plant pot????? That is INSANE.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
So how many Tattler's names will be on the back of those panels?!!

How about a vote?

If yours will be there give me an :mad:
If yours won't be give me a ♥

My vote is: :mad: for spending about $50 of my money!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Kotare

VIP Member
Snorts Camelpants is going alright. He can't stop talking about it. It's exasperating, apparently.
What luck huh. An unemployed would be actor arrives as a Workaway at a chateau. He works his way into the knickers of the keeper of the keys, a woman old enough to be his mother and then some. He wheedles his way into her lingerie drawer with stories of Granny’s department store teasets and grandad’s bone/salad plates. In return she keeps him - she feeds and clothes him, she takes him about the show like a pet hamster. This provincial youth travels overseas and as the rest of us wait and wait to fly, he gets sponsored to flash resorts in the Caribbean, boutique hotels in the USA and now Sth Africa.
A man who wouldn’t have a show of affording a safari for decades, if ever, nabs a large share of money donated to a woman we now see as a cougar and spendthrift. Watch out for the wildlife squirrel, you’re a sad excuse to manhood, but you’re half a feed to a hyena.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The whole video is clearly a response to everybody saying that nothing gets ever done at the farmhouse. I was expecting this. She's so predictable, making a fuss of all the cosmetic touches and listing all unfinished projects to make it sound as if a lot of work has happened.

She had also the audacity to call GAG a genius idea! She is desperately trying to justify the monstrosity.
So true. Also calling volunteers dear friends (there's something she could really benefit from: embracing the concept that friends are actually the ones you don't have to pay and do not want something in return for their presence...sad to say, but she does not have any altruistic relationships left in her money overflowing life), putting the blame for creating that monstrous gag channel on Hanni so she can dodge responsibility when she has to finally admit to its ethical questionability, changing the rules of her games by now saying she's going to put the names of ALL patrons behind the ugly fake panelling (I'm waiting for confirmation but have heard rumors that cousin Armoir found clues that the panelling is not only in a very bad state but is much younger than SJ made everyone believe but he is ordered to keep that information to himself) and not just the ones who actually paid big bucks for that privilege.
It will probably be enough to keep the patrons aboard, that is the ones who still believe in her ability to manage the unnecessary renovation of a building that was burned down for a reason (Think French! Think Revolution!) and lost all its esthetic and historic value since and should have never been rebuild but certainly not tarnished by turning it into the princess palace she envisions. She will not be able to ignore the costs though and I don't mean the money, but the stress of having to lie all the time has turned all of their lives upside down and has extracted every single piece of joy and turned it into a circus. Happiness has become a distant memory for SJ and those of us who know her can see that all sparkles have faded in her eyes. She might still be able to fool strangers, her once peers should know it's time to put an end to it, long overdue, to avoid lasting damage to her health.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It is a heartfelt message. I feel quite sorry for them in a way beause they seem to have bitten off so much more than they can chew.There is so little feasibility of their plans working out, even if they had pots of money, and a whole team of organizers!:rolleyes:
Indeed. It must be so hard when you are tossed out from her HMN and realize you don't even know how to walk on your own anymore. They made a huge mistake with this delusion of a project, that was doomed from te start. In a way, their story is the best warning what escapism may lead to when realism is shelved as negativity and concern is mistaken for hate. I hope SJ's watching and realizes that what she has done to Selmar might just come back to bite her. To Selmar, if he's reading here, I would just like to say: whatever you do, never go back to her HMN, you might have thought it was enchanted, but it's actually haunted.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Yessss! Either Sir Snorts isn't going, or even Gerry is sick of Sir Snorts and does not mention his name. That means IJ, the wee Scots and Gerry hate him!

Sir Snorts is going to be left to play with the staff's kids. Or babysat by the staff.
Snorts Camelpants is going alright. He can't stop talking about it. It's exasperating, apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Chateau Diaries stats show currently
Joined 1 Jul 2018
so @ 4 dollars per 1000 views = 189649 dollars in 42 months = 4515 dollars per month average

which really ought to be able to provide a comfortably WARM environment in which to stay all year round
SJ heating the farmhouse….

B400C602-A63D-4A68-8504-0F12F299F50E.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
How did she manage to mute bjj? It’s a miracle, not one snort or interruption. She must have threatened to leave him at home for the tidy up if he opened his mouth!
A lot of this footage was actually not filmed by Squirrel Camelpants, who was still in a mood over his failed attempts to launch his table f**k up channel into fame and the attempts of SJ's co-owners to side-track him. His tantrums are getting more and more attention at the HMN and not in a good way.

Methinks he got a gag order from the actual shareholders for the New Year
Close! Let's just say the events around New Year have crawled under his skin and made him morph into an even smaller child.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I don't think he'll wear a pith helmet. I think he'll wear a proper Panama hat, and prance about pretending to be a Graham Greene 1930s character. Only he'll be wearing skinny jeans and eye-wateringly tight Safari shorts.
Safari support mammal - on safari
D620EC54-4F05-499A-B6CE-670A0FC0DB76.jpeg

Gave him a haircut 💇‍♀️ didn’t help

4B0B1029-0699-4D5E-954F-DBDC9B6FD31A.jpeg

How he sees himself rocking the safari 👀

Reality how SSB sees him - 😈
FE47D231-3199-43E5-844D-E86BC2989CF7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Can you elaborate? I'm curious how preparations are being set in motion. Do you think taking him to SA is actually part of that plan?
I'm not one for spoiling the surprise for him, or warn him so he can see it coming. :p
But seriously: I don't have many details, just that I hear from many different sources there's been trouble in paradise disturbing enough to adjust strategies. The argument between SJ and Larkin I referenced before was most definitely about Squirrel Cameltoe. For now all I can say is that they reshuffled his playfield and he's more or less on probation again and since the stakes are much higher now that everything is out in the open, I doubt he will live up to it long enough to make things work again. I know this sounds vague and I wish I could get more confirmation of some of the things that are whispered, but that would exceed the limits I'm comfortable with and would risk my exposure.

The yellow pooed upon bedspread is going to keep coming up as a topic of discussion until it finally gets washed. Thems the rules.
The yellow one actually was washed, on camera even. It's the golden one I have my doubts on and worries over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
When was he on probation before?
Basically al the way up until the public reveal, giving him the wings to seriously fly next to her, instead of shielding under hers, pretending to be her employee. His flight has not been very successful so far, unfortunately. Especially the episode with him getting caught by YouTube buying subs, views and likes for his fancy channel about not so fancy table settings has given SJ headaches as it reflects so bad on hers. To be fair, he was only mimicking what she has been doing all along so is hardly to blame, but he could have done it less obvious, less quick and less greedy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Philip Janssen @bee french It won’t, but we’ve got something special planned for you all
And there it is

It’s no longer Stephanie Jarvis chateau diaries

It’s WE …. She’s completely fucked
What a start to the new year 😈
Parrrfect 😈

• Wow
  • Sick

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I'm happy to be able to report that, as I predicted, SJ's Dutch friend Kim Raad and her professor husband have been spotted at her HMN. The happy couples departure to SA (or whatever other place they chose form their well deserved retraite) must be eminent, if it not already took place...

• Wow
  • Sick

oooLaLande

VIP Member
Vaxed people are getting sick and dying too.People should sit on their butts and avoid any unnecessary contact with others.Vaxxed or not vaxed.
I am double vaxxed, and 2 days ago I tested positive for COVID, and it's been the shittiest thing ever. I literally just go to my office (where I work alone because I have sent everyone else to work from home) and to grocery store...

Truly, and I cannot stress this enough, Fuck this shit and everyone who is spreading this virus! :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47