The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food at that New Year party looked like tit. Those pancakes, deep fried dough thingies, and salad with bits of fish in, ugh! Not to mention the quail butchery. Squirrel’s Champagne cooler was over the top hideous and really does not fit into the shittoo in any way. The only yummy thing was the smoked salmon which, thankfully was not mucked about with too much! I have never found anything Natty cooks to be in the least bit appetising. I could not live there with what passes for meals in that kitchen, and would get enormously fat living on bread and cheese, and foraging for any green stuff or tomatoes I could find.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok I looked all through the threads and I cannot find where you talk about why he puts that STOOPID bag on his head. I did see the photos of him with shirt off tho and I did get increasingly angry as I read the posts over just what a total asshole SJ and IJ are. Like crazy angry. I Literally don't think i can watch any more. I might explode.
On repeat then: he was the only one who confronted SJ with the begging for gifts she says she isn't begging for, but people just like to surprise her and give her stuff. He told her it was wrong morally and ethically and there would be a lot of people offended and disgusted by it were she to continue. This is when she made the whole thing into a separate channel which made it even worse because she now linked her greed to charity. As usual when Larkin protest against something SJ does or doesn't do, his objections were cast aside. The "success" of the channel was then used to further humiliate Larkin, as she thinks the constant stream of gifts is proving him wrong. Also as usual, for Larkin there was no other way than to head for the hills and choose the hares. To avoid complete moral sell-out, he only agreed to appear in her vlogs unrecognizable. Over time it has lost it's original statement of moral disgust as she turned it into a gimmick. She is ever so skillful in using the standing of Larkin's background and education in her favor without submitting to the burden of its appurtenant ethicality.

I'm wondering if some of this IS more like her real looks. What we see on CD is iPhone filter fake, over-exposed skin hiding the texture and variation. If the humdrum feelings captured here are more like her true self, then all the over the top yellow sunshine in her own videos is over-compensation. Does she like these Curtis photos? Why did she allow this to be released?
This is definitely not her real look. And you are right, a lot of what we see in her vlogs is filter fake too, yet the screenshots we tend to post here do not lie and show a bitter reality for SJ: that is her real look most of the time.

They must HATE him.
They both do. And are doing very little to hide their disgust, only when he's in the room do they pretend all's well and will end well. Potty often finds his girlfriend in his corner, who despises her bff's squirrel too. They love to exchange their horrors over a cup of tea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
NYE thoughts...does workaway have a policy about slave labour? Those lovely 2 young women just scrub, cook & serve. It seems wrong.
At what point did Phillip bring all his Grandfathers china and massive ice bucket?
It looked pretty forced & that they wished they were anywhere but in a cold building with cold fish for supper.
This is such a different vibe to the early vlogs - it just all looks very off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Squirrel’s Champagne cooler was over the top hideous and really does not fit into the shittoo in any way.
Oh but I do think Squirrel Boyfriend's metal bowling ball Champagne bucket does fit in with the Chateau decor!

It looks like Kitsch crap and with all Her Kitsch Crap (which Fanny is famous for ) spewed around and about the place --- it does blend in beautifully!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
stephfending again : I like murder mystery since sometimes it takes forever till it's midnight and one can finally go to bed. Also there have been always strangers to any party I was especially nye so adults should handle that. Anyway most people in my age don't do any nye parties at all or any parties and only watch TV programme so I would have gone to Stephanie's, too. Hopefully there was some dancing, too. And at least she tries, this was some heavy cooking and decoration/dressing , my friends only open bags of chips/crisps and order pizza with beer and if you are lucky there are paper napkins. In the end it's a private home and not a gala dinner.
Actually, the murder mysteries are Potty's thing and SJ hates them because they deprive her from making the early exits she tends to prefer. This is also the reason, apart from most participants being drunk too soon, these games are hardly ever finished and murders are usually not solved.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
...does workaway have a policy about slave labour? Those lovely 2 young women just scrub, cook & serve.
They aren't Workaway. Either they are willing volunteers or SJ is paying them to work over the holiday period. They have worked at other chateaus together and it's their choice to travel and work, for cultural exchange presumably.

Reactions: 19
SJ wakes up and comments when someone mentions money.
Pat Fraser
2 hours ago
Is all well at la lande? No videos for days, I hope everything is okay.

jlvsing
10 hours ago
Why has there been no video for so long? What's happening? Is everything ok?

Barb Nemitz
1 day ago
Is it just me, or are the shows becoming a little more sporadic all the time. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to your new schedule. I am tired of tuning in and finding nothing. I was considering becoming a patron, but have had second thoughts.

The Chateau Diaries
1 day ago
After all of the videos of advent (10 per week in December including Chateau Unwrapped and my Patreon videos!) I’m having a little rest in January, so this month I will only be making three videos per week - 1 Chateau Diary every Thursday, 1 Patreon video on Wednesdays, and 1 Chateau Unwrapped on Mondays). I’m sorry for the confusion! More videos will resume in February

Funny, BJJ in the 1/3/22 live chat, was thinking of taking the month of February off... 🤔

Philip Janssen @bee french We’ll just have the Chateau Diaries on Thursdays during January (and possibly February)
I don’t why everyone is coming down on them so hard and their work ethic? It’s so exhausting waking up at 2 in the afternoon realizing you have to make a daily video you promised for advent, not for religious grounds, but because the Adsense in highly inflated during December and you’re highly motivated by dollars. On top of that they only get to film when all daylight has faded and then have to stay up till the early hours to post at non-European prime time hours. Such a great deal of effort.

Clara is so right about her not coming down to interact, because she’s slumped in her bed all day. How could she not know what her serfs were cooking up for NYE - it’s kind of a big deal when you’re throwing a party? Sadly, her cluelessness seemed genuine here. Christie’s Tastemaker? Pfffft Still clueless as to this - it strikes me as if someone had real taste they’d be across all elements of chateau life including food and party preparations. Why the omission of a NYE video from I’m not gay Phyllis? - seemed a ripe opportunity to lay a table and squeal weeeee. SJ, by the sounds of it you may want to check the golden bedspread not just for fecal remains, but urine too. Lot of weeeeing going on with those rubber chicken shoes you had on during GAG.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tats and Dulmar have a new vid. Looks as if they are getting their fans (and themselves) ready for defeat.
When I could hear what he was saying I noticed he used the word I as opposed to We... with regard to 'What I want' I doubt Tatty will have her say as to what she wants too.

Perhaps, but his barely inaudible whisper sounds kinda “I have sweeties little girl” to me. A bit harsh maybe 😳
Anyway, here’s an historic photo of lover boy for some to moon over.
View attachment 968058
He'd obviously discovered 'Frizeez' back then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Morning good tattlers.
Question. #34,567
When is Mummy StephenMememe and her pouting, overly self- confident for no reason, son, boarding the plane for SA?
I guess some questions will be answered today?
I have been reading your predictions on Snorts demise with utmost hope.
I wake up and look forward to Clara's tidbits!!!!
I still don't see how they will manage to gain entry into SA but I will bet my bottom dollar ( can't taste or smell so why waste a pie??) that they still sneak off somewhere to burglarize a resale shop. Lol .

If Bubble girl's mom is a stylist than I am a monkey's uncle!!!
The party was weird.
I want to see who is packing up the ornaments and taking down trees.
Also, putting the china in the attic is a BIG mistake....so let the dumbasses do it. That china will become "crazed" (like everyone else in that dump) with fine lines and cracking from the heat and cold and humidity fluctuations in the attic. Of all the things that NEED to be done at that tit hole, moving all those dishes up to the attic was not one of them. Hopefully ( yeah, right) her Patreons took notice of the hoards of china sets she has and realize what their money is going toward.
I know.
When pigs fly.

Oh and in my fog I forgot to thank ALL of you for your kind, and thoughtful well wishes.
Drug addict son who was not vaccinated is having continued issues mostly with drug withdrawal.
89 year old mom holding her own. Exhausted.
Me. Mentally exhausted.

Thanks for the honor of the thread title!
You guys are not haters.
Just funny, smart, witty bearers of the truth.
And staunch support when times are tough!!

Long live Tattlers! 😁😅😉

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I may select Ian the Electrician - at least he has a boat!

They definitely read hear - att 16.45 - the deceased was Lord Healthcliffee by blunt force trauma to the head!

T

Nic was particularly elusive - not even wearing a mask!

And now Maiike's mother has arrived - they didn't even introduce the woman, but given the resemblence to her daughter it wasn't hard to figure out. How the hell did she get out of the Netherlands and into France - they really don't give a f..k about covid! But why the hell is she there! Maybe that's what's pissed Nic off!

What a dull crowd for NYE!

Brown - not your usual choice for a festive NYE table!
Tbh I had to laugh as SJ introduced the New deep fat fryer and scanned directly to the older lady, who I've just discovered is Maiikes's mum, so although there was a Tefal sitting on the table it looked like poor mum was the Deep fat fryer which in essence is what she turned out to be... she must have driven there as you wouldn't get that in your hand luggage.

Reactions: 9
They both do. And are doing very little to hide their disgust, only when he's in the room do they pretend all's well and will end well. Potty often finds his girlfriend in his corner, who despises her bff's squirrel too. They love to exchange their horrors over a cup of tea.
Spineless back stabbing grifters.
Don’t have the guys to say it to his face.
It would come to an end much faster if they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
NYE thoughts...does workaway have a policy about slave labour? Those lovely 2 young women just scrub, cook & serve. It seems wrong.
At what point did Phillip bring all his Grandfathers china and massive ice bucket?
It looked pretty forced & that they wished they were anywhere but in a cold building with cold fish for supper.
This is such a different vibe to the early vlogs - it just all looks very off.
The girls are not workaway - they are volunteers therefore, SJ can abuse those 2 lovely, young woman by using them as slave labour.

When Squirrelboy's parents visited last summer they must have cleaned out his bedroom at home and, along with his grandparents crap stored in their attic, filled up the boot of their car and brought it all to the shitoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
P.s. Snorts. I am glad you gave up your channel.
You know nothing.
Go get a job at a nursing home.
Really.
You have a hankering for the elderly.
Maybe that is "your skill". Your purpose in life.
And in 2022.... admit that dating women is NOT where your heart is ( or anything else south of the border).
Set your sights on a sugar DADDY. Might be hard to find. But they exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning good tattlers.
Question. #34,567
When is Mummy StephenMememe and her pouting, overly self- confident for no reason, son, boarding the plane for SA?
I guess some questions will be answered today?
I have been reading your predictions on Snorts demise with utmost hope.
I wake up and look forward to Clara's tidbits!!!!
I still don't see how they will manage to gain entry into SA but I will bet my bottom dollar ( can't taste or smell so why waste a pie??) that they still sneak off somewhere to burglarize a resale shop. Lol .

If Bubble girl's mom is a stylist than I am a monkey's uncle!!!
The party was weird.
I want to see who is packing up the ornaments and taking down trees.
Also, putting the china in the attic is a BIG mistake....so let the dumbasses do it. That china will become "crazed" (like everyone else in that dump) with fine lines and cracking from the heat and cold and humidity fluctuations in the attic. Of all the things that NEED to be done at that tit hole, moving all those dishes up to the attic was not one of them. Hopefully ( yeah, right) her Patreons took notice of the hoards of china sets she has and realize what their money is going toward.
I know.
When pigs fly.

Oh and in my fog I forgot to thank ALL of you for your kind, and thoughtful well wishes.
Drug addict son who was not vaccinated is having continued issues mostly with drug withdrawal.
89 year old mom holding her own. Exhausted.
Me. Mentally exhausted.

Thanks for the honor of the thread title!
You guys are not haters.
Just funny, smart, witty bearers of the truth.
And staunch support when times are tough!!

Long live Tattlers! 😁😅😉
Keeping you in my thoughts Arfarf...be strong!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Squirrelboy & Maieke only meet at drama school so haven't known each other for years (unless they aren't being honest). Having Maaike at the shitoo is odd, but having her mother there is downright strange.. I don't trust Squirrelbaby and I especially wouldn't trust Squirrelboy & Maaike together!
I wonder if they'll be staying at the shitoo while everyone else heads off on holiday, and if so I wouldn't be happy about it especially if I were Nic and Potty.
I cannot get over how she wouldn’t bother to even introduce the mother but she sure would eat the fried stuff! And Support squirrels BFF ,oh my gosh , I just get a really bad feeling from her… She’s trying too hard!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.