The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he will be OK. It looks to me like he had Covid a few weeks ago when he clearly had some kind of unidentified virus and Fanny kept parading him working in the Grand Salon.
Amuary may not get sick, but good chance they may get stuck down in Argentina for a while & travelling back may be a challenge.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Welcome new Tartlettes! I also don't trust Squirrelboy as far as I can throw him. Infact, I don't think he really likes woodland animals and it's all a fake act. No person can get that damn excited over a hedgehog. Squirrelboy came with the intention of building his own YT/social media presence and saw an opportunity with a desperate middle-aged woman.

Squirrelboy is love-bombing the narrasictic SJ, who is starting to feel her pre-menopausal age. Squirrelboy is going to ride her train until SJ finds a new shinny toy and throws him out. (Just like she did to Marie).
Totally agree. Sir Snorts had watched plenty of ETTC:DIY and her vlogs so he knew what he was up to. His arrival was in her vlog! He didn't wait for a few hours.

With peri-menopause, you are hit with extreme anxiety (I was bedridden for a month until a friend told me to go to my doctor).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you, this is great! I think she’s blown through the money, too. Clara said she’s held money back for the lake, etc. Wages are always a huge expense, which is why Fanny has previously and still uses unpaid labor. We know she’s spent at least $10k on wallpaper. The stained glass repairs. Posh (?) paneling. Furniture. Landscaping; plants, bulbs, trees, wood for the supports. Building materials, the cost of lumber skyrocketed for awhile in 2021. I think it’s entirely possible there’s not much money left because so many projects have been started.

edited to show more expenses
Paneling!!! How could I forget the paneling! Wasn't that about $18,000?

We also haven't included Davy and his non feasible garden designs - he must be charging her. And hosting Davy every time he stays comes at a cost.
I don't know he seems so needy and in "love" with her I wasn't sure if he was being paid or just BnB and being in Fannys orbit was the pay!

Reactions: 15
With peri-menopause, you are hit with extreme anxiety (I was bedridden for a month until a friend told me to go to my doctor).
Girlfriend, this happened to me nearly 8 years ago, it was my first major change, I could hardly eat, lost 50 pounds, I couldn't cry, I lost my sense of humour, it paralyzed me. I had NO idea anxiety was part of this time of change. Seeing my doctor for some medication and massive amounts of journaling and walking and talking myself through things ... though it was only severe for about 6 months, it took me YEARS to recover a sense of myself again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Another thing I noticed yesterday when re-watching some of the old CD was that Gerry was wearing normal clothes. The Tartan became his thing later. Are there any Tattlers who have seen him in the wild (his taxi in Framlingham)? Does he wear Tartan there or is it just saved for the Shitoo?

Reactions: 24
Girlfriend, this happened to me nearly 8 years ago, it was my first major change, I could hardly eat, lost 50 pounds, I couldn't cry, I lost my sense of humour, it paralyzed me. I had NO idea anxiety was part of this time of change. Seeing my doctor for some medication and massive amounts of journaling and walking and talking myself through things ... though it was only severe for about 6 months, it took me YEARS to recover a sense of myself again.
It's been about 8 years for me too. I was going through a terrible sexist experience at work (I had to take it to the Human Rights Commission) so thought it was that. Nope. We need to talk more about perimenopause and menopause. We need to normalise it. We need to find the right doctor and talk about it openly.

We also need to discuss fertility; when a female baby is born they have all the eggs they will ever have. @Marquis de Potpourri your mum will be able to help with this. Your 20s are your most productive.

A friend did an amazing series of articles of sportswomen across all codes and their fertility; especially track stars who are too thin to menstruate and have major fertility issues.

Luckily in my country, many women-dominated sports codes have the authority body paying for eggs to be frozen, and it's written in their contract.

And this is the end of my Ted Talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also, that disgusting Murano chandelier. How much was that? Sir Snorts lady desk. Chairs.
SJ has spent 2 years shopping, shopping, travelling, shopping and buying lots of bright shinny objects & some 'big boy' tools, but damn little spent on repair/renovation/tastful decoration.

The spending is out of control and I suspect the roosters have come home to roost. Lots of money spent (on all the wrong things) and no increase in the value of the property. SJ has not helped Chateau de laLande's brand image given her tryst with Squirrelboy and foolish behaviour & design blunders on Chateau DIY. If they wanted to sell, who would buy the dump?

If they were thinking of buying in, once they looked at the books, I sure hope Tante Chantal & Oncle Steve decided to stay in the UK and hold on to their retirement money.

Also, how much is she paying Amuary????

Paneling!!! How could I forget the paneling! Wasn't that about $18,000?

I don't know he seems so needy and in "love" with her I wasn't sure if he was being paid or just BnB and being in Fannys orbit was the pay!
If being in Fanny's orbit is enough reward for Davy, then he's more stupid than he already appears! Davy really is Sillymar's love child.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@Clara Burnett Kim does seem soft enough to do that
Things that seem never cut it in SJ's universe, remember? Kim has one wish and she would walk through fire naked if she had to to make it happen: being SJ's BFF. It gives her the status she yearns for but lacks in real life.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
We also haven't included Davy and his non feasible garden designs - he must be charging her. And hosting Davy every time he stays comes at a cost.
I bet she paid the tree guy ...... he is scary and can you imagine if he comes around for the money you have not paid him!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I KNOW I saw someone else make a list of SJ's travels during this past year, and I have searched and I'm just not finding it, just a post in Octoberish from Mojo saying it was 11 trips, so I went through her vlog titles and found these trips, the date is the date it was posted on the vlog. Her travel is, for me, mostly an irritation due to COVID related stuff. But I would be super interested in figuring out about how much all this travel cost. Anyone want to give it some thought?

2021 Travels
1. January 26 – visited Le Fleur, Normandy
2. March 14 – visited Marc & Amy and toured Marc’s family’s chateau (not Rosieres)
3. March 25 – went to Dordogne
4. May 23 - visited Edd & Anna @ Chateau Lagorce, Bordeaux
5. June 6 – Visited Sarah & George @ Chateau de Brives
6. July 18 – wine tasting with Edd & Anna in St. Emilion, Bordeaux
7. June 20 – visited Amaury @ Castle Ten Berghe,
8. July 4 – Visited Tim & Rebecca @ Chateau de la Ruche
9. August 1 – Antiques fair in Le Mans (with George & Sarah)
10. August - Tuscany, Italy
11. August/September – Barbados/ NYC/Versailles/Paris
12. November – Belgium (to see Nick & Marie right before Dutch Boyfriend Reveal on Nov 10)
13. November 11 – Paris with MPethrick
14. November 13-20 - London with Dan

?15. (I think there was another London trip in the fall before the one with Dan ???)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
oh my, I did the wrong link!! This is their newer video on him ....

Doing it Ourselves - Chateau Michael Petherick | Why do People Love Him? | How Michael Makes Money - YouTube

View attachment 959912
Doing It Ourselves
9 days ago
Thanks for awesome video. ️

View attachment 959913
MoneyGarage - Fix Your Finance
8 days ago
We are glad you liked it, our team member screwed up last video, we had to make it up to you. We love your content :)
Wow! So I went to watch the short documentary about Michael Pee-trick on MoneyGarage and Jon L's reply to Pat Downey is straight up FIRE! 🔥
Good job, Jon L! I tip my hat to you!

Pat Downey
7 days ago
Michael is a down to earth man . JUST because he came out as gay he lost a lot of viewers.but he is better of without the bigots x

Jon L
2 minutes ago
For goodness' sake, this is 2022! He did not lose subscribers because he's gay. We already knew he was gay long before. He lost subscribers and patrons because after losing so much money on a travel splurge, staying at five-star hotels, eating at fancy restaurants, and paying rent boys and lavishing them with expensive gifts, he came crawling back to his viewers and patrons to bail him out. That's why he lost followers! It has nothing to do with his sexuality.

🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Yes.... depression and then anger back to anxiety . My hair thinned and I felt more depressed than anything else.
If SJ is going through this ..... old Squirrel Boy may really take advantage as your mind is sort of slow too .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh... well then..... it makes sense ! I thought it was Ruth but .... she does not like to be seen and I would say - heard.
Thank you for clearing that up for me :)
Ruth might not like to be heard, she always makes sure she is. A loudmouth if ever there was one, always stoking fires when it's burning already. Maybe that's why SJ likes her: she can do with the heath.

So agree and if the family do not like him............. and you are locked down there.............. Ooooooo not nice .
I think the problem will be that the family will like him too much. He is very likable. They might put the pressure cooker in Nutty's corner to hang on to him, while he probably wants out of that relationship already, being the player he is. She might have to blindfold him on their trip and keep him on a very short leash.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I KNOW I saw someone else make a list of SJ's travels during this past year, and I have searched and I'm just not finding it, just a post in Octoberish from Mojo saying it was 11 trips, so I went through her vlog titles and found these trips, the date is the date it was posted on the vlog. Her travel is, for me, mostly an irritation due to COVID related stuff. But I would be super interested in figuring out about how much all this travel cost. Anyone want to give it some thought?

2021 Travels
1. January 26 – visited Le Fleur, Normandy
2. March 14 – visited Marc & Amy and toured Marc’s family’s chateau (not Rosieres)
3. March 25 – went to Dordogne
4. May 23 - visited Edd & Anna @ Chateau Lagorce, Bordeaux
5. June 6 – Visited Sarah & George @ Chateau de Brives
6. July 18 – wine tasting with Edd & Anna in St. Emilion, Bordeaux
7. June 20 – visited Amaury @ Castle Ten Berghe,
8. July 4 – Visited Tim & Rebecca @ Chateau de la Ruche
9. August 1 – Antiques fair in Le Mans (with George & Sarah)
10. August - Tuscany, Italy
11. August/September – Barbados/ NYC/Versailles/Paris
12. November – Belgium (to see Nick & Marie right before Dutch Boyfriend Reveal on Nov 10)
13. November 11 – Paris with MPethrick
14. November 13-20 - London with Dan

?15. (I think there was another London trip in the fall before the one with Dan ???)
Jeeze christ. Like most of us here, we haven't left our cities/towns or even homes since the beginning of 2020. My job used to see me travelling every few weeks (30-37hr flights to Europe). Now everything is on zoom or teams.

I want to protect my community and country so I stay at home; I'm vaccinated, I socially distance; I only meet people who are vaccinated (I lost an anti-vax employee).

The above list is repugnant. Your 'brother' Gerry is a cancer survivor who you insist on travelling to the tit Show. You are now off to SA to visit your mother and her elderly husband.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It seems that Fanny became a Super Spendaholic when Mummy went back to SA .

Snorts is a " Spendaholic On Other Peoples Money" and he made her worse !!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you think he reminds Steph of Scotman Gerry ? in lots of ways they are similar, well not physically apart from being unattractive and at least BJJs teeth are his own. Both men have her on a porcelain plinth and think she is their princess.
Another thing these two have in common: they wouldn't be anywhere near her if she did not have the cash to spend. Before SJ got lucky and broke both the youtube- and the patreon bank, her brother from another mother would hardly ever show his face at her HMN, nor would he take her on expensive trips. A gift under the yearly Christmas tree, that was about it. Now he's there all the time and he even gets his own apartment in her dump (unless Armoir will claim Nutty's upstairs to make the living arrangements a bit more bearable...). Go figure.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Also, that disgusting Murano chandelier. How much was that? Sir Snorts lady desk. Chairs.
And that latest monstrosity..that gardenset...about 2000 euro, all those narniacupboards...the attic renovation...i bet there is so much more she even hasnt shown...

When you have a lott of guests at the house..not paying....the costs of food and drink is enormous..also the washing, cleaning, water, electricity.. and heating places you normally dont need to heat... The amount of booze and champagne they drink..

and you know..a lott of small expensis also make a huge amount in the end..,

I also think Nic and Potts would like to to see some money back..for all the years they payed for her..now she is grifting a lott..and seeing her spending it like water....they also know she isnt capable with money...and if this whole circus stops, and the money is gone..she ends up at their doorstep again..

and another thing...i am not crazy with money..very carefull i can say...and seeing what everything costs these days..it still amazes me how much money we still spend...and we dont even travel much..and the house in France pays for itself...

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think he will be OK. It looks to me like he had Covid a few weeks ago when he clearly had some kind of unidentified virus and Fanny kept parading him working in the Grand Salon.
Very true. Both Nutty and Armoir have had Covid, but were not allowed to talk about it for fears of public outrage.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Both the Bembazaan River and the Karoo area are in South Africa .. just saying 🤠 ✌

On other line .. can anyone remember the names of the trio who used to police the youtube comments? duchess of cocteau? + 2
@Jikki2 @KiKiGee
The Bembazaan river is in ZIMBABWE. I was born in Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe.
The Groot & Klein ( big and small ) Karoo is indeed here in South Africa.
There are I think about 48 or 50 COUNTRIES in Africa......... just saying. :cool:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.