The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_7336.jpg

JAN 1, 2022 AT 3:04 PM

Unlocked
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Lalande!!!
Firstly, a huge THANK YOU to each and every one of you for making my dreams come true in 2021. A huge project has been started at Lalande, which will see every corner of this chateau blossoming in the coming years, from the facades, through the interiors, to the furthest reaches of the gardens. You have given me the ability to turn my dreams for this chateau into reality, and that is the greatest gift you could have given to me.
This photo (taken by the incredible Curtis Ryan Woodside) encapsulates this moment, as we live through Lalande's chrysalis phase. The transformation has begun, and - as always - that means that some things have to get worse before they get better. The grand salon is a perfect example of that! Stripped back to her bare bones, she awaits her grand 18th century cladding. I very much hope that at the end of 2022 I'll have the same photo taken in exactly the same spot, with a finished and furnished grand salon around me. And when we get there, it will all be because of you.
I hope that 2022 sees the continuation and fulfilment of your own dreams, and thank you again for the extraordinary opportunity that you have given to me.
With all of my love from Lalande, and the gratitude of all of the Lalanders,
Happy New Year!
Stephanie xxx

73 Likes
Load more comments2 of 23

Carmelita Ginivan

It was a pleasure to be able to contribute and be a part of your dream, Stephanie. Wishing you continued success and happiness in Lalande! Happy New Year!! 🤩🥳🥳

2min

Leslie Wolfe

Gorgeous and stunning! Thank you Stephanie, all the LaLanders and this entire community for seeing me through and allowing me to escape into your world this year. I would not be where I am today without you. Much love, health and happiness in 2022!❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
That tango you shared was very hot. I showed my hubby who hates dancing and he was very impressed to. I said to him I had a hard time trying to work out who was the professional dancer/celebrity. Asked him to guess and he thought it was the lady!
I really recommend watching all the various ATs from this years Strictly ( they are on youtube under BBCStrictly) as Maria and Leandro did an amazing job . Giovanni and Rose, Adam ( Peaty, the gold olympic swimmer) and Katya, Rhys and Nancy - all amazing too. The Aj and Kai one is particularly good as they have a natural chemistry that goes way beyond ( there was a massive hint last night on insta that it really is genuine) . I love a good tango!

Reactions: 2
Pathetic! No idea why these fools believe SJ is nothing but a thief. And why on earth would of us would agree with a Stefanny supporter!

Beggars belief

Taking out last year's trash.
You have a long fuse! I blocked a few hours ago. I thought this person learned their lesson last week but they came in guns ablazin' today for round 2.

Reactions: 6
A bit of boredom I decided to see more on the angle of angry IJ that's has been mentioned many times, including Clara's firsthand experience. By pure chance I picked "The Chateau Diaries 064: Three Girls & a tractor". Wow. I totally understand this dynamic. The Vid is from May 16,2019 and I hadn't watch much of the shitoo prior to 2020.

Regarding MP.....he was helping Billy do the cutting in of the paint in a bedroom. Said he would finish it once new brushes arrived. Billy just finished it himself. Guess we know what happened there.
Have you watched #38 when Marie dents the Jaguar? Mummy at her best!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 956582

Unlocked
Firstly, a huge THANK YOU to each and every one of you for making my dreams come true in 2021. A huge project has been started at Lalande, which will see every corner of this chateau blossoming in the coming years, from the facades, through the interiors, to the furthest reaches of the gardens. You have given me the ability to turn my dreams for this chateau into reality, and that is the greatest gift you could have given to me.
This photo (taken by the incredible Curtis Ryan Woodside) encapsulates this moment, as we live through Lalande's chrysalis phase. The transformation has begun, and - as always - that means that some things have to get worse before they get better. The grand salon is a perfect example of that! Stripped back to her bare bones, she awaits her grand 18th century cladding. I very much hope that at the end of 2022 I'll have the same photo taken in exactly the same spot, with a finished and furnished grand salon around me. And when we get there, it will all be because of you.
I hope that 2022 sees the continuation and fulfilment of your own dreams, and thank you again for the extraordinary opportunity that you have given to me.
Happy New Year!
Stephanie xxx
Let me edit that for your SJ: Dear high-level patreons, please don't leave me, I promise this year that I'll finally get round to doing all the repairs I've been promising. Except for the heating. That's never going to happen, especially as I go through peri- and menopause and constantly live with hot flushes.
Thank you for making my dream come true: swan around a castle like a princess and do duck all, while strangers pay for my lifestyle.
Stef
PS I still have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to project management.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Regarding MP.....he was helping Billy do the cutting in of the paint in a bedroom. Said he would finish it once new brushes arrived. Billy just finished it himself. Guess we know what happened there.
Yes, I caught that, too! MPK was complaining about the sheen of the paint being wrong, and not having the right type of brush. Then Billy the deserter went back by himself and finished painting in under an hour. Probably didn’t want to hear MPK witch anymore! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's learnt from that beautiful model that the brooch on the waist looks much better in 'portrait' instead of landscape mode.
1641079859779.png
1641079882164.jpeg

1641079899050.jpeg

• Haha
Kind of quiet from the shittoo front, not much leaking from last night's party. i wondered why so asked around and it turns out, no surprise there: it was boring af, SJ and her poodle retreated to their pink puked bedroom early, only to reappear shortly before twelve, not for the company but for the pictures/vlog. Also there seems to be a bit of tension between SJ and Larkin, can't really put a finger on it just yet but they were certainly arguing earlier that day. PoodleBoy seems to have taken all the harsh comments rather personal: he's not as cheerful as he was when their relationship was outed.
Oooh good juice, Clara!!! Maybe Santa gave Nic a pair of balls for Christmas, and took Snort's one nut back to the elf he stole it from!! 😀.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just watched Anna and Edd too. Very sophisticated and great styling and taste.

Happy New Year everyone !! I just watched Anna ( and Ed)'s latest. Jarvis could take some lessons from her, her staircase and fireplace etc she decorated was just so gorgeous, simple and beautiful. Makes Jarvis look like what she is, a hoarder of tat and overdone to death decorations. SOrry if someone has already commented, I always start on the most recent page and work backwards! hahaha, not sure what THAT says about me! Happy Day !!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Larkin has lost his right to speak the moment he put a bag over his head. I personally despise him and his childish way of defending morality against SJ, but not really, pushing his wife and stepson into the spotlight when he's too ashamed to join them. They seem more than willing to play along with SJ, probably hoping to profit from the influx of money, while that coward hides his face.

The brother from another mother would be my pick too. He's a warrior when it comes to his lil' sis.

Don't worry, I think the remarks about his hair are the least damaging to him.
Which remarks do you think bother him the most?? Him being totally stupid about table settings? Please let me know and I will up the ante!!! Promise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Huge round of applause for Clara Burnett whomever you might be, wherever you might be - you are a Tattle Life Master.
Meanwhile, back at the tit Show Chateau, I guess we’ll get treated to NYE party scenes? And the GOD AWFUL yellow dress, and the POSING. And the squirrel fairy following her around. And finally, Happy New Year to All, long may we call it as we see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You would think so, but I’m not sure? I can’t remember what platform was used for the donations. If it was gofundme, I think it could be reported…the problem is trying to prove whether or not the fundraiser is legitimate and who’s behind it.
I seem to recall it was paypal x

Reactions: 1
who would hand out his PayPal account mail in public, especially when asking for such a high amount of money?

isn’t PayPal cutting high fees for handling payment?

Reactions: 3
That is quite a Christmas- so I will tell you this - they are LUCKY you are in their lives ❤

If I could
I’d definitely come help - in any way I could .

So mind yourself - stay in touch here
Know I’m thinking of you

Belive me the field with four friends - just went to 5 ❤

😈
Well.....many times I do things but not with a happy heart. Getting flack ( putting it mildly) for taking the 31_year old to the ER today by the oldest ( who wants to banish the youngest from the nest....don't get me wrong many times I want to too...) . Parenting. What a crap shoot, huh,?
Anyway. Thank you for your kind, kind, comment. I almost cried. Truly.🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the person she visited in the UK louked the same as the one in Norway. She seemed to have a much older husband and two young boys so think it was her mother on both occasions, perhaps she has recently returned to Norway ; maybe they were just in the UK for a short time.
It was her mother and her husband she met up with in the UK. I thought she lived here but may have been just a meet up then returned to Norway.

Reactions: 6

Unlocked
Happy New Year!
Stephanie xxx

Oh dear has Michael Potts been sacked as photographer in-chief, I bet that was another cause of friction to go along with Nic Le Bag at New Year Eve Party. That dress is awful on her, she needs a Strictly make over / spray tan, perhaps Lisa would like to invest some of her divorce settlement in La La Land and help Steph out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 956582

Unlocked
Happy New Year!
Stephanie xxx

73 Likes
Load more comments2 of 23

Carmelita Ginivan

It was a pleasure to be able to contribute and be a part of your dream, Stephanie. Wishing you continued success and happiness in Lalande! Happy New Year!! 🤩🥳🥳

2min

Leslie Wolfe

Gorgeous and stunning! Thank you Stephanie, all the LaLanders and this entire community for seeing me through and allowing me to escape into your world this year. I would not be where I am today without you. Much love, health and happiness in 2022!❤❤❤❤❤❤
Oooh! That was a total load of avoidance crap. SJ is my sister thru and thru!!!! So many people fall for this kind of lying verbage from my sister too. Too many people in this world that need attention...no matter who from.
Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.