The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SJ - To Do list for January.
Kitchen design - sit down with your volunteers and paid employees, who actually wash the dishes, and plan out the butler’s pantry or whatever it is called.
Patreon video - show the patreon names being placed on back of panelling.
Decide annual summer party event for patrons and date. Assign an event manager familiar with French law. Design something virtual and physical to mitigate COVID risks.
Present the financial statements. When I was patreon you promised complete transparency in establishing a charity foundation. You are on video.

You’re welcome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
That is quite a Christmas- so I will tell you this - they are LUCKY you are in their lives ❤

If I could
I’d definitely come help - in any way I could .

So mind yourself - stay in touch here
Know I’m thinking of you

Belive me the field with four friends - just went to 5 ❤

😈
Sometimes I wish there was a hug button. There's no rhyme or reason as to why sh*t happens but it does and its not selective it just gets rolled out to anyone. It's unfair especially when we witness others flaunting the rules and restrictions and seemingly remain unscathed. @Arfarf you and your family will get through this. Everything eventually passes. You're doing a great job 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Finally! I was able to sit down with a refreshing cocktail 🍸and catch up with the Tartlets --a dozen pages worth. Happy New Year, everyone! (except scootchi or whatever alias they're currently under).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
haha! I guess I used "fan" in that she seemed to be liked and admired in several areas back in the early days!

I'm curious how you and the other early days people found Tattle. I've heard of those who came here due to Methrick's crying videos, and it was interesting to hear that Clara came here through a Brenda outburst, and then others who googled "Stephanie Jarvis .... scam" ... but how did you early ones find this place? Love to hear that!
I just looked at when I joined… Nov 2020, I can’t believe it! I of course lurked for a longggg time. I don’t think I was suspicious of her then, just trying to piece everything together. There were just so many levels of intrigue and some head scratching at that point.
When I first found the vlogs, I thought maybe I could pitstop there for a bit with my youngish kids and volunteer a couple days. I used to run the hostel in one of our national parks and loved being at the helm of an international community (as temporary as it was). We took on many volunteers who would work for 3 h in exchange for accommodation. This scheme drew many young folks in for many different reasons from many different walks of life- lost, searching, found, running ect.
Now… a drive by would suffice. “Hi, I’m Ginginger! Can we start with you showing me the golden bedspread?!😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oooh! That was a total load of avoidance crap. SJ is my sister thru and thru!!!! So many people fall for this kind of lying verbage from my sister too. Too many people in this world that need attention...no matter who from.
Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back.
Can't find the post now but MW had commented.. You're so beautiful Stephanie ♥ Just when I thought she'd made her escape. Maybe keeping her irons in the fire 🔥

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don't think any of us has ever seen Selmar actually dancing. He just takes one or two steps backwards and one or two steps forwards from time to time very slowly; it does not look like dancing to me. All the people in his dancing salons look much better than he does and he does not appear to be teaching anything either. I think if people pay to go to his sessions, they must have money to burn. They'd learn more by watching videos at home. I have yet to see Selmar do anything efficiently or successfully. I used to feel sympathy for him but now I think he's just wasting his time and drifting all the time.
I wonder what his dancing was like before his accident. His flogs are so… ummm… terrible though that I supposed his pre-accident dancing was just a different kind of basic. I suppose his passion for Tango remains in his heart and mind… whatever depth it is.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Could it be the little Scot we know?!

...hmmm....imo...doubtful...for one thing...the poster handle was too obvious. Gerry may act dim...play the court jester...but he’s not stupid by any means. in addition...the poster in question cast aspersions on SJ...Gerry would never do that...not even to engage with people on a forum in order to play along with them. the poster did pretend certain characteristics in a mocking way...of how we are perceived here...that was game and obvious...however, some comments in regards to SJ were coarse...and he wouldn’t partake in such a manner...he views Stephanie as a literal goddess...she is an ideal in his mind...beyond reproach...no way would he disparage her...in any capacity...for any reason...

I recall one time on a vlog...upon him entering her room...and not knowing if she was dressed...he knocked...entered...stopped a bit past the doorframe...turned his head away...looked down..and waited for her to tell him it was ok to enter. almost a fatherly reaction...he didn’t want to invade her modesty...so...imo...Gerry simply and completely...adores her...and not in a sexual way...in an almost deified way. not a bad thing...really...to have someone who feels about you like that...in your corner...I think Gerry is a good soul,,,quirky...a bit odd...but a decent and kind, moral man...actually...imo...SJ is lucky to have another father figure in her life like Gerry...

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Interesting....both profiles created within a day of each other, both use the same expression.
View attachment 956359
View attachment 956361
I am so embarrassed, as I bought into what this person was saying about being sick. Also told other lies to my fellow tattlers. Feel so naive and misled. Wish I knew how to recognize these bad people, as others on this site do.Sigh

I'm so sorry to hear how difficult things are for you. We're all here if you need to let off steam. 😘 x
Oh yes.... here for you with wishes for your comfort and strength.xo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Went back and re-watched CD#64 as @pasta_aldente recommended to see Mummy. Have a watch of Gerry when Mummy says Fanny is like a 5 year old. He is shocked and hurt but doesn't what to get on the wrong side of Mummy.

My link starts at the beginning of the 'argument'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I like to point out and let it be known that I have never ever liked SJ, was never a fan, I flat out dislike her style (what style?) and her decor (that tit?) and was never afraid to voice my disgust. Ha! From the day I met SJ, in real life, I have known she's a narc and I have always tried to keep my distance, not to get involved and fly beneath her radar.
Apart from your two friends who looked after the place, who is the nicest person (in person) that you met at the Chateau? I think people with a phone shoved in their face may not come over as well on camera as in real life, and think it would be interesting to know :)

• Heart
I am so embarrassed, as I bought into what this person was saying about being sick. Also told other lies to my fellow tattlers. Feel so naive and misled. Wish I knew how to recognize these bad people, as others on this site do.Sigh

Do NOT feel embarrassed. You are obviously a very empathetic person, and that is a good trait. This person was playing on that in all of us here. I was buying it too, and wondering how we handle people that come over from the dark side of the SJ cult, as we can see many of them are hurting and do have physical ailments, and are very lonely. But in the end this particular person WAS abusing any empathy that could be found in the room here. They eventually showed their whole hand, and if you ignored the signs at that point it would be a different story. It's a tricky situation, because we do want to stay aware, but we also don't want to be paranoid and jump at the tiniest thing. Being empathetic is a GOOD thing, and we need to default to that first, but with our eyes open and aware.

• Heart
  • Haha
Have you watched #38 when Marie dents the Jaguar? Mummy at her best!
Those were the days... I forgot to share this snippet (from a production that never came to be) before I retreated from this madness.
(sound on)

Happy 2022 Tattlers, old and new!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.