The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum has a direct line to prayers
And she included you in hers

This is only a side bar - but energy is savagely lacking .. I was advised to drink plenty of VitC also if I needed a booste red bull
( I know but IT WORKS )

Thinking of you all
M
😈
Gosh thanks Mojo...and to your mum too!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
But I think you had the advantage/disadvantage of meeting her in person I think?
Indeed. No advantages in there for me, as I smelled her rat way before we first met in person so I was extremely wary and careful while she was the most charming version she can project on the ones that can stomach fake and emptiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Below Taken from CD 'cheese' vlog. 2roddmann2 seems to have caught long covid at the same time as his friend Bergantino. He is also seeing a physician.

Peggy Vick

2 weeks ago
I live in Ohio, USA. I worked for 27 Specialty Doctors. All you need to do for hospital bills is fill out financial aid application. Billions in Gov aide was given to hospitals for COVID patients. You should end up with 0️⃣ balance. For Doctors: Same, but they may or may not write all off, but they will definitely discount it.

Tracy Reed

13 days ago
@The Chateau Diaries Nati & Stephanie you are very kind in helping but there are "many" programs to help with medical expenses here in the states. All Michael has to do is ask the hospital advocate and if it's a financial hardship the patient will not owe a dime. While I'm all about helping those in need, I'm hoping Michael is guided to the financial assistance needed by asking the advocate at the hospital. Blessings abundantly for all of your kind La Landers. Only commenting out of a space of love

1641075783285.png

12 days ago
@Tracy Reed Tracy, this is not true. An advocate may help reduce costs some- but hospitals have become more reluctant to reduce costs of late, after all, they are in business to make money. Michael is not the kind of person to grift a person and it was very difficult to reach out to this community to ask for help. Isn't that what a community is for? I wish him well, as he goes into surgery soon. Those who can help can and those who simply want to add well wishes can.
Read more

CLzB5I58Y6p6DDzzm5VbntvR=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

2roddmann2
12 days ago
@Peggy Vick as someone who has longhaulers from getting covid in early 2020, there isn't much doctors can do, primarily due to a lack of understanding of post covid effects. Predominantly money is going for covid care to those infected and seeking medical care from initial infections. My physicians merely admit to their current ignorance and lack of treatment paths for longhaulers. Time may change this policy.

ePZnK165Zz-Wdr1pmwuGFCoF=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
bell4902
1 day ago @Peggy Vick yes every hospital in America will do this and will not refuse treatment to a patient. You simply go down to the finance office and apply for the program and they will either write it all off or a portion

ePZnK165Zz-Wdr1pmwuGFCoF=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

bell4902
1 day ago
@Tracy Reed exactly the hospital use the charity programs as a write off at the end of every year. I know this because I worked in the finance office at our local hospital. They also receive federal funds and donations all year long that are directed towards this.

Reactions: 15
While Selmar is in the uk , he should sign up to Maria and Leandro’s London Tango Academy and learn from the masters. They choreograph all the Argentine Tangos on Strictly Come Dancing ( including that extremely hot one I shared a few threads ago)
That tango you shared was very hot. I showed my hubby who hates dancing and he was very impressed to. I said to him I had a hard time trying to work out who was the professional dancer/celebrity. Asked him to guess and he thought it was the lady!

Reactions: 9
Kind of quiet from the shittoo front, not much leaking from last night's party. i wondered why so asked around and it turns out, no surprise there: it was boring af, SJ and her poodle retreated to their pink puked bedroom early, only to reappear shortly before twelve, not for the company but for the pictures/vlog. Also there seems to be a bit of tension between SJ and Larkin, can't really put a finger on it just yet but they were certainly arguing earlier that day.
I am sure Nick enjoys all the champagne, expensive gin, fancy leather goods, designer clothing samples, luxury foods, etc that arrive at the chateau daily, but especially around Christmas. He must love the bank balance that will now cater for every whim, every repair, every project and every piece of furniture. He must be delighted that he is seeing such a fine return on his investment. He might be less pleased with what the accountants are advising with regard to his obligations to be a named benefactor on certain documents, and thus be responsible for the payment of taxes - even just in name. Plenty to row about.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am so behind. He is 31 and my youngest who has a drug addiction. Which throws a big wrench in quarantine and in how he feels.
Had to drive him to the ER this a.m. Everything was as good as it can be with a non compliant type 1 diabetic. Now THERE is a mouth full!
Husband is working doubles at the hospital this weekend and was tested negative so he is banned from the house.
My oldest took my 89 year old mother yesterday to get a test at our local hospital ( it took some lying to get the nurse to send over an order) but otherwise around here at the health department and pharmacies the earliest we could get her tested was Jan 4th....and she too was positive. She has had her vaccines.

Only can call her to check up on. She has Alzheimer's so I had to remind her twice in a 10 minute conversation that she has covid. She is asymptomatic at the present time...thank goodness.
When it rains ( actually raining here all day!) It POURS!!!
I'm so sorry to hear how difficult things are for you. We're all here if you need to let off steam. 😘 x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Kind of quiet from the shittoo front, not much leaking from last night's party. i wondered why so asked around and it turns out, no surprise there: it was boring af, SJ and her poodle retreated to their pink puked bedroom early, only to reappear shortly before twelve, not for the company but for the pictures/vlog. Also there seems to be a bit of tension between SJ and Larkin, can't really put a finger on it just yet but they were certainly arguing earlier that day. PoodleBoy seems to have taken all the harsh comments rather personal: he's not as cheerful as he was when their relationship was outed.
Need you to do a little … eyes on !!

Ok ✅ can I point out one thing -
Larkin n Marie own Their gite
Now apart from a quick dusting and light the fire 🔥 change bed linen
Get the duck out of my gite -

if I wanted it decorated ( apparently SSB is going to do it - no doubt at patrons expenses hope Larkin STUNG her with that one ☝)

Your new Furbie decides I’ve to many chairs and he’ll hang my artwork 🖼 and decide what furniture I’ll have TO his taste

I’d have ripped SSB a new hole 🕳
How triple bleeping dare you let your pet lose on my … holiday home 🏡

She has AMPLE time to get it updated befor Christmas 🤶
But her nocturnal pursuits seem to take priority - with keeping furbie amused

So here SSB
Here’s a little insight

Your going off with furbie avoiding ppl is him isolating you because of his own insecurities….
Ya think your mother was bad !!!
Your paying him and then minding him cos he’s not adult enough to be there

Watch chateau love ❤ -

watch his face as he navigated the conversation … judging
When you would all listen to his incorrect choice … that was directed at YOU with authority😂😂😂

He better be the climax of the century
You’ll have no true friends left
When you get rid 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am so behind. He is 31 and my youngest who has a drug addiction. Which throws a big wrench in quarantine and in how he feels.
Had to drive him to the ER this a.m. Everything was as good as it can be with a non compliant type 1 diabetic. Now THERE is a mouth full!
Husband is working doubles at the hospital this weekend and was tested negative so he is banned from the house.
My oldest took my 89 year old mother yesterday to get a test at our local hospital ( it took some lying to get the nurse to send over an order) but otherwise around here at the health department and pharmacies the earliest we could get her tested was Jan 4th....and she too was positive. She has had her vaccines.

Only can call her to check up on. She has Alzheimer's so I had to remind her twice in a 10 minute conversation that she has covid. She is asymptomatic at the present time...thank goodness.
When it rains ( actually raining here all day!) It POURS!!!
That is quite a Christmas- so I will tell you this - they are LUCKY you are in their lives ❤

If I could
I’d definitely come help - in any way I could .

So mind yourself - stay in touch here
Know I’m thinking of you

Belive me the field with four friends - just went to 5 ❤

😈

• Heart
Fairview? Must be a typo. His name is Nicholas Fairchild, no wait it’s Fairytale,..no..

What’s his name again?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A bit of boredom I decided to see more on the angle of angry IJ that's has been mentioned many times, including Clara's firsthand experience. By pure chance I picked "The Chateau Diaries 064: Three Girls & a tractor". Wow. I totally understand this dynamic. The Vid is from May 16,2019 and I hadn't watch much of the shitoo prior to 2020.

Regarding MP.....he was helping Billy do the cutting in of the paint in a bedroom. Said he would finish it once new brushes arrived. Billy just finished it himself. Guess we know what happened there.

Fairview, Ohio....Hmmmmmmmmm....Highschool team called the Bulldogs....Scotchette seems to be a person's name....

But there's also a quarterhorse called Roan Scotchette....and another horse that seems to point to a Scotchette breed!...and scotchette has a YouTube channel but no content....started the channel in 2012...has a playlist of 272 videos...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Kind of quiet from the shittoo front, not much leaking from last night's party. i wondered why so asked around and it turns out, no surprise there: it was boring af, SJ and her poodle retreated to their pink puked bedroom early, only to reappear shortly before twelve, not for the company but for the pictures/vlog. Also there seems to be a bit of tension between SJ and Larkin, can't really put a finger on it just yet but they were certainly arguing earlier that day. PoodleBoy seems to have taken all the harsh comments rather personal: he's not as cheerful as he was when their relationship was outed.
Just watched the CD vlog. Was Sir Snorts asked by Nic etc to totally change their apartment, or did he decide himself? From the vlog Stef says Sir Snorts decided himself.

That would explain why Nic would be pissed off.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Happy New Year Tattlers! I hope you are all feeling optimistic, if not keep it to yourself! ;) Tried to watch the last CD vlog about the garden furniture and loo but couldn't get through it even on fast playback and mute. What is the deal with Ann Marie's beard? Is it just going to be a stubble forever or is he going to grow a beard? Personally, I hate stubble. It's like sandpaper. Nati must have the skin of a rhino to put up with it.

I don't know Marie's whole background of course, but somewhere along the line in one of her vlogs or something, she stated that part of her job growing up was hauling her father's drunk ass home from some bar in town. Not a good sign of a happy childhood or a well put together family. The child should never be put into this position. I'm sure it scarred her. If it had been me, I would have resented my mother not taking caring of this problem. Also, Marie's learning disabilities were never addressed in her childhood. I believe Marie was neglected and this may explain a lot of her behavior. I do wish her well as she is trying to carve out a life of her own. Her new motherly friends in Haworth seem like really good people for her. I don't think she will return to Norway.
Yep that family history is interesting. Her mom just seems so young. And there seems to be no connection between FRK and her much younger siblings although if she has been trying to live on her own she wouldn't have been around them much. Who knows what the true story is.
My mom made one of the three of us call the bar and ask for my dad to tell him to come home too. It is a terrible spot to put on your kids. I would just try to refuse and hope my brother or sister would call.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I was driven to become a tartlet through trying to find the backstory on Nick, ex or not etc. Old news now, but that's how I found this. I joined in October 3rd 2020, thread one (!) and before Mojo 😆😆. Obviously I don't post very much 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Marie will ever go back to Shitoo Lalaland. She seemed to keep her feelings under control despite having to work like a bloody horse, cooking relentlessly

Happy New Year !! my dear Tattlers... may all you wish come true...

this tablesetting is very nice...i guess leaving Lalalande is very good for creativity..Fan Flash seems like an energysucker..Glad Marie got on her way!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.