The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do NOT feel embarrassed. You are obviously a very empathetic person, and that is a good trait. This person was playing on that in all of us here. I was buying it too, and wondering how we handle people that come over from the dark side of the SJ cult, as we can see many of them are hurting and do have physical ailments, and are very lonely. But in the end this particular person WAS abusing any empathy that could be found in the room here. They eventually showed their whole hand, and if you ignored the signs at that point it would be a different story. It's a tricky situation, because we do want to stay aware, but we also don't want to be paranoid and jump at the tiniest thing. Being empathetic is a GOOD thing, and we need to default to that first, but with our eyes open and aware.
Thank you Marty. I appreciate your kindness. xoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do NOT feel embarrassed. You are obviously a very empathetic person, and that is a good trait. This person was playing on that in all of us here. I was buying it too, and wondering how we handle people that come over from the dark side of the SJ cult, as we can see many of them are hurting and do have physical ailments, and are very lonely. But in the end this particular person WAS abusing any empathy that could be found in the room here. They eventually showed their whole hand, and if you ignored the signs at that point it would be a different story. It's a tricky situation, because we do want to stay aware, but we also don't want to be paranoid and jump at the tiniest thing. Being empathetic is a GOOD thing, and we need to default to that first, but with our eyes open and aware.
Very well said Marty. Being kind hearted is nothing to be ashamed of. Sadly there are those who will take advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sometimes I wish there was a hug button. There's no rhyme or reason as to why sh*t happens but it does and its not selective it just gets rolled out to anyone. It's unfair especially when we witness others flaunting the rules and restrictions and seemingly remain unscathed. @Arfarf you and your family will get through this. Everything eventually passes. You're doing a great job 💜
Thanks for your encouraging words!😘

• Heart
Those were the days... I forgot to share this snippet (from a production that never came to be) before I retreated from this madness.
(sound on)

Happy 2022 Tattlers, old and new!

View attachment 956851
The first thing out of my mouth when told about an accident is 'was anyone hurt?' Shows where Mummies priorities are.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Went back and re-watched CD#64 as @pasta_aldente recommended to see Mummy. Have a watch of Gerry when Mummy says Fanny is like a 5 year old. He is shocked and hurt but doesn't what to get on the wrong side of Mummy.

My link starts at the beginning of the 'argument'
That is really brutal to watch. SJ obviously has issues, but boy, can you ever see why with a mother like that. You all have me watching Dr. Ramani videos on YT and just watched "How Narcissists are Made" and SJ was made for sure this way by Mummy and Daddy combo. It's incredibly sad. Mummy's narcissistic rages are brutal. SJ tries real hard to keep things light and jokey and make her point, but Mummy is unmoved. Never a bit of empathy from that old bag. Should SJ do the laundry, of course, but Mummy didn't need to talk to her in such a demeaning way.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm curious how you and the other early days people found Tattle. I've heard of those who came here due to Methrick's crying videos, and it was interesting to hear that Clara came here through a Brenda outburst, and then others who googled "Stephanie Jarvis .... scam" ... but how did you early ones find this place? Love to hear that!
Here’s my story…”Picture it…Sicily…1921…” 😆. I had never watched Chateau Diaries before, but I stumbled upon MPK’s first vlog on Doing It Ourselves…it had just been released and was “pushed” to me by YouTube. I was so impressed with his early vlogs that I went back and watched Chateau Diaries. I thought SJ and MPK really worked well together on camera.. In those days, I thought MPK’s vlogs were much better than SJ. I really only liked her vlogs when MPK was in them. I even got the sense that SJ was jealous of MPK’s almost instant success on his brand new channel. MPK’s first crying vlog was where it all started to change. I fell for his story and I was angry at Angel for “stealing” his design. His vlogs and consistency started going downhill, but I was still a fan until his second crying vlog. That’s when the scales finally fell from my eyes and I found Tattle, thanks to MPK pointing to the site.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Went back and re-watched CD#64 as @pasta_aldente recommended to see Mummy. Have a watch of Gerry when Mummy says Fanny is like a 5 year old. He is shocked and hurt but doesn't what to get on the wrong side of Mummy.

My link starts at the beginning of the 'argument'
I LOVE when IJ gets on SJ's ass about being an immature idiot! My sister has ALWAYS been late for EVERYTHING in her life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The first thing out of my mouth when told about an accident is 'was anyone hurt?' Shows where Mummies priorities are.
Mummy sure showed her colours here! Like you - "was anyone hurt?" would be my first question.

Afternoon All ! :love:

I do not know what is wrong with me but I just cannot catch up....... the weather is so oppressive.... the heat and humidity and I am not dealing with it .... so tired and you cannot sleep well .... but hey- It could be worse - freezing in a Chateau with Fanny about !!! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, I caught that, too! MPK was complaining about the sheen of the paint being wrong, and not having the right type of brush. Then Billy the deserter went back by himself and finished painting in under an hour. Probably didn’t want to hear MPK witch anymore! 😆
What I don’t understand is why they have to keep buying new brushes.

Reactions: 12
I don't think anyone cleans them after, either trashed at end of day, or left to go hard and then have to be trashed months later

Reactions: 15
Oh I sometimes answer or give a thumbs up to that scottperson or what ever they bloody call themselves and I realize it and either take it away or think - oh bugger it and just read on as I am so far behind
. I was thinking of cancelling them and then I thought - bugger you - you are not that important or interesting to do it!

Sorry for the swearing .

Reactions: 17
One thing that puzzled me about the recently departed troll was why they would choose Montreal, Quebec as their place of residence. Are they a super fan or an inhabitant of the Shitoo? I had to go back to previous thread to read as I had no clue what was going on. Just came into the middle of the nastiness. One troll seems to pop up periodically with the same MO.

• Heart
Michael wanted special brushes for "cutting in." I'm with Billy, I hate the clean up after painting and just throw out the used rollers and tray liners instead of cleaning them. I do my best to wash brushes but it's never 100% clean and I usually buy a new brush when painting another color. Cutting in is a beast in itself, takes a steady hand and a nice angled brush.

Reactions: 12
Just watched the CD vlog. Was Sir Snorts asked by Nic etc to totally change their apartment, or did he decide himself? From the vlog Stef says Sir Snorts decided himself.

That would explain why Nic would be pissed off.
I really don’t think Nic or Marie cares much for that apartment. Just look at the state of it.
I think they are well aware that even if they own it, it’s not theirs.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone honestly think SJ is going to show her financials? Also, I am not sure what time the actual plunge on patreon takes place but this morning (my time) she was at 3,707 subs and $32,655 and 9:00 pm my time she's at 3529 subs and $32,301.

Reactions: 22
Huge round of applause for Clara Burnett whomever you might be, wherever you might be - you are a Tattle Life Master.
Meanwhile, back at the tit Show Chateau, I guess we’ll get treated to NYE party scenes? And the GOD AWFUL yellow dress, and the POSING. And the squirrel fairy following her around. And finally, Happy New Year to All, long may we call it as we see it.
My bet is SJ will try make a grand entrance to those gathered for her tit NYE party (like she tried at the Christmas cocktail party) and be totally ignored! Can hardly wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Huge round of applause for Clara Burnett whomever you might be, wherever you might be - you are a Tattle Life Master.
Meanwhile, back at the tit Show Chateau, I guess we’ll get treated to NYE party scenes? And the GOD AWFUL yellow dress, and the POSING. And the squirrel fairy following her around. And finally, Happy New Year to All, long may we call it as we see it.

I wonder who convinced Fanny that she looks good in yellow? She might have when her hair was her natural color, but now it just draws attention to the bleachedness of it all.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.