The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know being a misogynist and/or a hater was a "job"?
Ugh. Nice try, hunty, Consider your "woke" ass blocked, hunty. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh. Consider your "woke" ass blocked, hunty. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!
Taking out last year's trash.
You have a long fuse! I blocked a few hours ago. I thought this person learned their lesson last week but they came in guns ablazin' today for round 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Taking out last year's trash.
You have a long fuse! I blocked a few hours ago. I thought this person learned their lesson last week but they came in guns ablazin' today for round 2.
Probably a troll from the uninhabitable farmhouse. My guess is Thomaz?.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A new dawn, a new day, a new year and a new thread! Tattlers rattling along apace...without getting rattled.

Here's to a year that is happy and healthy, hale and hearty, for everyone everywhere.

Farewell 2021, welcome 2022.

In other news, BJJ's hedgehog passion knows no bounds. Sadly, not presented on a (favourite) plate inherited from his grandparents.

image.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a wonderful way to start a new year...NOT!...It seems some people don't tolerate booze as well as others...I don't block anymore but I do stand behind my fellow (registered) VIPs and even the polite not-yet-registered ones when it comes to trolls and name calling. It's just not done. Persevere Tattlers...we don't rattle, we simply IGNORE!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, anyway, counting down to New Years here in the American Midwest, Thank you, Tattlers for helping to keep me sane. I have learned a lot from you. ( I don't mean just about pig's trotters and clotted cream)! I know those things are boring to most of you, but that is some exotic tit to us Yanks! Sorry to the person who reported me 23 times for going off topic about pie. I did not mean to irk you. I am genuinely interested in food and customs from other countries. Oh, look: its the New Year here, too. Happy New Year, Tartlet/Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Well, anyway, counting down to New Years here in the American Midwest, Thank you, Tattlers for helping to keep me sane. I have learned a lot from you. ( I don't mean just about pig's trotters and clotted cream)! I know those things are boring to most of you, but that is some exotic tit to us Yanks! Sorry to the person who reported me 23 times for going off topic about pie. I did not mean to irk you. I am genuinely interested in food and customs from other countries. Oh, look: its the New Year here, too. Happy New Year, Tartlet/Tattlers!
Happy New Year, Beau...It's still almost 2 hours til the new year here on the west coast and I'm off to bed since I have no interest in seeing a new year roll in...I'll see it tomorrow...LOL...and I'm always (Ooops...meant to say "also"...LOL) interested in food and customs of other countries.

Nighty night, all!!!😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy New Year to a great group who keep me laughing (and learning a few things)!

Here is another year that will bring moments to celebrate and commiserate together.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy new year! I love all of the anecdotal comments and people doing a check-in, that’s how to separate the bots or lalas. The exchanges keep the threads interesting and moving quickly. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We’re currently watching (nostalgically) an early Ghost Adventures episode when they are on Poveglia Island, Venice. We sure enjoyed those first couple years as we are interested in the true paranormal- which has sadly had been watered down and ‘versed’ out these days. Anyway, I’ve been interrupted 3X so far by amazing fireworks being set off in the green space (frigidly cold and snowy space now) that we back onto! I’ve been trying to describe the flooding that Venice experiences regularly- I’ve never been, but first saw this ‘phenomenon’ on CD. So, SSB, at one time you did engage and entertain me in the opposite way you do now. 26 min to go!!

Reactions: 20
Happy new year everybody! Hope you are all well, or getting better. Let's see what the chateauverse will bring us this year, to our delight and despair. Lunch today will be an Italian tradition, lentils for wealth, so why not? Somebody mentioned black-eyed peas, is it for similar reasons? (note for next year)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Moderator: can we take out the trash already? The newest Shittoo clinger is ruining my New Years buzz…

Happy new year! I love all of the anecdotal comments and people doing a check-in, that’s how to separate the bots or lalas. The exchanges keep the threads interesting and moving quickly. ❤❤❤
Happy New Year in your part of the world!

I blocked Tomaz too. Especially after the "it" comment. FFS. Disgusting.
Yep…I’ve joined the trail of Tattler blocks…he’s not terribly bright, is he?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was jokingly saying that Tomaz was trolling here but maybe it is true? Girl, if it was you, girl, you in danger! Your hair is falling out in clumps. (Not that that is a bad thing)!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was jokingly saying that Tomaz was trolling here but maybe it is true? Girl, if it was you, girl, you in danger! Your hair is falling out in clumps.
I’ve blocked him now, but his last post was definitely Tomaz‘ nonsensical rambling style. He needs a good friend to vete every word he commits to page/video/forum…not the sharpest pencil. I’m a laid-back, tolerant Canadian, an occasional poster and active member for some time…but I don’t appreciate the “it” comment and the attempt to cause dissension

You have the power…the means to block…take out the…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know that English is a second language for a lot of Tattlers, so not trying to put anyone down…but I think “Merry Christmas” should be pretty easy to get right. Come on Tomaz…really? Marry Christmas? Oh…161 views! Woo hoo!

03E762B5-068D-4782-9F54-4415E610824F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Imagine IJ on coke!
I'm sure MJP could introduce her to his connection.

I don't think I will get there.🥳
Dear Scochette,
Nous ne voyons pas un espion, mais plutôt un idiot insensé qui est souvent grossier et incohérent dans ses commentaires. Vous avez l'air idiot et en tant que tel, les gens vous voient comme un foo et un troll. Bonne année. Maintenant, fais chier!!! La Tartlettes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.