The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruthy Writer headed outside to warm up.
I am still having a difficult time with the yellow tubing for the new tree watering system. :eek:

1641039402281.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I know we just lost Betty and I’m still missing George Michael too. He could write a damn pop song.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Weeeeee!!!! One in the books. New Year, new thread, new resolve, Happy Revolution Tattlers.

View attachment 954708
Good Morning my g

catfishing.jpg

at other times some fall for it hook, line & sinker

Amazon product

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@MidCenturyMadOne asked me in the last 🧵, "Trying to think what scenario that Rock Lobster would fit ?" ;)

When someone else pays for your new "boyfriend's" first lobster meal.

1641039883206.png

As lockdown slowly eases throughout Europe, I’ve been able to travel again, arriving in Bruges just in time for the reopening of its restaurants 🥂 I can’t remember the last time I sat inside a restaurant! Admittedly we were the only people there, so it felt very safe 😂 I hope I never again take the joy of travelling for granted. Walking along the canals of this magnificent city (listed as a UNESCO world heritage site) at night felt like a dream. It gave me hope that we can once again travel and share our cultures with each other 🏰 Thank you for a perfect night Amaury and Caroline from @castle.ten.berghe ❤

...and then there are the lobster summer shoes...
1641040089843.png

Lastly, Gerry....

17883090_826778157460778_8528733653084143616_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Awwwwww you GUYS!!!!! Couldn't be prouder of and happier over what this whole forum turned into, an amazing, smart, hilarious community! I signed up to Tattle because I felt like I was taking crazy pills watching The Chateau Diaries, with everyone turning a blind eye and applauding this problematic woman. The funny thing is that at first, hardly anyone criticised her even here on Tattle, but slowly, slowly more and more critical voices spoke up. And now look at all of you, not just smart and funny but also taking no bullshit from these scammers, I am such a proud mum! 😭

I mostly lurk-read here because honestly, I hardly watch the videos anymore, mostly because I cannot stand how utterly manic Stephanie has become. It started to make me feel physically ill seeing her and her boy toy (god I love how all of you called it so early that they were obviously bleeping, haaaahahaha I love you guys).

Happy new year my lovelies!
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
Delighted you stuck around ❤
What a chat 💬 you started … met some exceptional people because of you .😈 here’s to more 🥰
1D6D47A8-6ADD-4CD3-8AAA-0B002035D460.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know that English is a second language for a lot of Tattlers, so not trying to put anyone down…but I think “Merry Christmas” should be pretty easy to get right. Come on Tomaz…really? Marry Christmas? Oh…161 views! Woo hoo!

View attachment 954365
Tell that autocorrect.... In 80% of wrong sentences it's autocorrect and not me being foreigner😂...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In a moment of boredom I thought I will watch the last CD, I lasted 4.29 minutes! Now I know a wee bit about restoration and decoration, the new shithouse is a disaster. There is paintwork that hasn't been done and the painting that has been done is pathetic. The wallpaper is so dark and oppressive in such a small space. With regard to the radiator cover, a carpenter!!! can make them, the lattice front is made of mdf and can be purchased in sheet form in the Brico. Then to the floor....... the stones are sedimentary rock, i.e. porous, so anything wet they will absorb like a sponge, paaaafect for a place where piss is in abundance. No wonder I only lasted 4.29. Oh by the way, the wet area in a toilet should have a spashback, normally two tiles high above the sink, the cistern and continued to the floor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The most painful watch of New Year those Chateau Lagorce pair Ed and Anna with their Patreon couple from LA, if someone had donated a kidney to me I would not fawn over them as much. Of course they were described as adorable by Anna, (isn't everyone ?) she is so talented with flowers then ruins it all with her inability to keep her hands to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This has been translated from Mary Lee's, sixth paragraph, most recent, IG post.
Lalande volunteer, Mary Lee, confirmed what we already knew...

I feel safe, also because I was vaccinated in the summer. Because we must protect ourselves to protect others, but also to protect the freedom of action. Because of the two shots, I was able to go out again, three days in the neighbouring Dresden, and one month in France. At the end of the year, Omicron broke through the house so the innocent was able to get out of the house easily. It was also because of the two shots. I don't need to say more about these. I encountered a bit of misfortune in France, but also exchanged a lot of old and new friendships, so this year there are more memorable highlights, not all of them are black holes.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Norway looked lovely in Marie's vlog and it was good to see her with her friend in Oslo. Her mum's house is lovely too but I thought she lived in Kent when we last saw her. I really hope Marie paid for the trip herself as she had said that her bank problems had been sorted, yet then said she wasn't going away. Maybe Nikki persuaded her to go as she didn't want the extra guest at Christmas and took Marie to the station to ensure she went! Seriously, Nikki has been a wonderful support to her. Marie obviously hired a car to get to her mother's house from Oslo. What I didn't like was the snivelling and sniffing on the plane. I can understand her feeling emotional but it's the sniffing that is disgusting. Selmar was sniffing away in his latest vlog as well. Don't they know it's rude to sniff in front of other people?

Sniffing and snorting, the New Year begins,
SJ and BJ will soon find their wings,
Off to South Africa seeing her "mom",
Regardless of warnings about Omicron.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, TARTLETS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Happy new year everybody! Hope you are all well, or getting better. Let's see what the chateauverse will bring us this year, to our delight and despair. Lunch today will be an Italian tradition, lentils for wealth, so why not? Somebody mentioned black-eyed peas, is it for similar reasons? (note for next year)
Black-eyed peas for good luck here in the southeast

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have to love a bit of Yacht Rock in the early hours :) I have a crush on both Daryl Hall and Justin T ( although they currently are below the beautiful Kai Widdrington at the moment ;)). May 2022 be more of the same :)
Darryl Hall is my hall pass. I know he’s ancient now, it just that the man has perfect pitch and embodies blue-eyed soul. I just want to hug him and get to sing with him for like an hour.

Black-eyed peas for good luck here in the southeast
I didn’t get the collards or the black eyed peas. I’ll be broke and unlucky this year I guess. However it is the year of the tiger and as a dog, I can’t step wrong. So I am hoping it won’t matter. I’d love to eat some collards tho. Oops too drunk to cook! I’m drunk all over this damn thread this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bonne année et bonne santé where ever you are across the world. Here's to 2022! 🥂🍾 à la votre

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ruthy Writer headed outside to warm up.
I am still having a difficult time with the yellow tubing for the new tree watering system. :eek:
Ruthy writer (sic) hopefully learning how not to write like a cloistered 16 year old schoolgirl.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No sooner we leave the unfinished looney loo behind than we hear about another goon returning to France. Normally, the hanger-on Rien is not worth a mention but his latest clickbait got me laughing.

In case you didn't know, though it's been mentioned, Rien is planning to return to France and buy a property for renovation. He's lack of original ideas is not the only laughable thing but he plans on paying for the venture with YouTube income, his web hosting and a bank loan.

First of all, the web hosting job is a joke. Rien doesn't even know what web hosting means. He doesn't own a server to host anything. He simply updates the websites for his uncle and Begmania, and probably buys the server space on behalf of them. And for that to pay for anything, he must be asking for extortionate prices because the service can be bought for about 20€/month.

Second, how the hell is this greasy piece of stale meat going to secure a bank loan? His YouTube is hardly getting views and must earn him a pittance. Oh, but his family is used to buying and renovating properties in France so they are the real lenders, I suppose.

No begging was mentioned but who's willing to bet a pie on how soon a Buy-Me-A-Life scheme is set up?

Cherry on top, Rien is in no particular hurry to return to France immediately. But dear Rien, in about two weeks you would have spent six months in Thailand and lost your right to reside in France. I hope the French immigration services are alerted.

1641043644555.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.