The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year Everyone!
In the previous thread we're talking about Julie Montagu, the American Viscountess, who just celebrated her 100k subs. She's a scam artist.
From socialblade.com

She's been caught buying views just like MPK, but so many that her monthly view count is -154,731
Her numbers are totally fake, what will her sponsors say?

SJ's Patreon has dropped from 3706 to 3530 patrons. A drop of 176 and still going down. Fingers crossed this is the beginning of her end.

Reactions: 36
SJ check Phyllis underwear drawer - peel back the lavender scented drawer liners and you’ll be sure to find it all there - along with some of your choice underwear and some unexpected surprises… Why blame Tatty she’d never go for anything gawdy as your jewellery collection (mostly paste and semi precious)? - she’s into wench cosplay.

Reactions: 27
Was the jewelry ever found? did she subsequently put a lock on her door? Has other stuff gone missing in lala (belonging to guests/slaves)?
I think she therefore sees in Tats where things could go for her.

Lionel Messi just got Covid in Argentina. Safe travels.

Reactions: 19
That photograph is faked, interior portrait sandwiched into an exterior montage, been to Gare de Lyon, saw no beauty, I was glad to get away from it.

Reactions: 14
It’s so easy to clean emulsion brushes, there is no excuse - plus wrap them in cling film when you have a break to stop them drying up
Thanks for the tip about cling film. I’ve never decorated before and at the very least some touching up is needed here so buying a paintbrush soon.

Reactions: 11
I would think Argentina would be a super spreader kind of place where people gather in large numbers and party a lot. There'a also great wealth and great poverty where some people live in very crowded situations. I imagine Nati's family may be quite well to do but if they do a lot of sightseeing, they may be at risk of catching Covid. Amaury may already have had it but that has not stopped people from getting another bout. What a daft time to travel the world!

Reactions: 28
Just to add, American Viscountess' scam is in a very different scale:

Total 794,307 bought views caught.

Reactions: 26
I’m sure she must use eyelid tape when she wants the big eye look.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Exactly like you - my fascination was in mini apron - she was comedy gold .

I knew that SSB had never earned a living wage - ever ( ppl I know went to same college same time .. quote she’s a mans man … make no mistake she’ll climb over your dead bones to get her way )

So I was intrigued by their dynamic .
Together … mini apron tolerates her - my belief is mini apron has a very firm grip over it all … SSB is not in the clear mummy could change her will .

Like others I watched gobsmacked the take downs that occurred on FB .. and it was vile and vicious and I belive deliberately stirred up by the chateau mafia ..
there was one page actually stated … you will be banned if you mention chateau diaries !!!! Such was their dislike of it.

The evolution of SSB patron account was for a lake … to get it back and I thought well yep she was scammed out of it … regardless if your broke and their telling you 100k fine

So for the lake .. I joined and MOLDs as well .

In comparison to FB the chat on tattle was full reasoning and different opinions that weren’t obliterated and halerious and wickedly funny - they saw things I’d not considered- and the sleuthing Agent s were TOP Knotch - derailing was not an option as it was obviously an attempt to run the narrative ( they still try ) best time ever so far … when they came for @claraburnette and we witnessed protections her - then I knew we’d survive …,as adults our options count

You don’t have to like it

Plus we knew mini apron and SSB were here poking …
@soll and @norrisSC and @sandro37 @vivalalocca @Heathcliffe @Jeeves @Gibson @PeacockQueen @NotAChatelaine @chilijam - I know others are back new name
@Mummy Dearest we need her back - thought @Jikki2 is razor sharp and accurate

Reactions: 30
Yes indeed, poor Dulmar! He's got problems beyond overexposure to the chateau. He's a lonely middle aged man that doesn't have any sense when it comes to females. He's been duped by that evil fairy child-woman who will dump him now that he can't produce the dream unicorn castle. He's doomed to wander the globe in his van with his loyal and trusty companion Diesel. Stick to dogs Dulmar, you'll have a lot less problems and heartache.

Reactions: 30
I'm sure Phyllis has modeled the golden gown too! Maybe that photo is him with her head photoshopped on.

Nutti and Ann Marie have escaped and are living their best lives in Paris. Posted 1hr. ago. SJ and BJJ are not far behind.

View attachment 957284
Boring post. Why do people find it interesting to post what they are eating. So overdone. So far, I haven't seen one iota of originality in these two. They are riding the frayed coat tails of Fanny and her granny fanbase who probably think this is just so effing adorable. "Oh look Maude they're eating breakfast, isn't that cute."

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
ruthy writer is letting us know that she has escaped from Lalande...

5hrs

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.