The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha! I guess I used "fan" in that she seemed to be liked and admired in several areas back in the early days!

I'm curious how you and the other early days people found Tattle. I've heard of those who came here due to Methrick's crying videos, and it was interesting to hear that Clara came here through a Brenda outburst, and then others who googled "Stephanie Jarvis .... scam" ... but how did you early ones find this place? Love to hear that!
I was a low tier patron of CD, not MPK, but they both mentioned this "hurtful" hate site (Michael said the site was more horrible to Stephanie than him). I was curious as to what they were talking about, so found you by googling her name. Read here for a few days before beginning to look at all of them in a totally different light. I'm no longer a patron, but can't completely pull off the bandaid and stop watching her (it's like having that boyfriend you know is bad for you but you keep going back...ugh)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
(it's like having that boyfriend you know is bad for you but you keep going back...ugh)
Give yourself a little more credit: SJ was never really your loved one. I think the real reason many of us are still watching is because we want to see if she somehow finally gets what she deserves. The downfall after all these highs might be painful to watch, we are all aware it has to happen for some kind of justice, or sense thereof, to prevail.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Surely her Dutch friend will not be required to pack away all the Christmas clutter?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 956582

JAN 1, 2022 AT 3:04 PM

Unlocked
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Lalande!!!
Firstly, a huge THANK YOU to each and every one of you for making my dreams come true in 2021. A huge project has been started at Lalande, which will see every corner of this chateau blossoming in the coming years, from the facades, through the interiors, to the furthest reaches of the gardens. You have given me the ability to turn my dreams for this chateau into reality, and that is the greatest gift you could have given to me.
This photo (taken by the incredible Curtis Ryan Woodside) encapsulates this moment, as we live through Lalande's chrysalis phase. The transformation has begun, and - as always - that means that some things have to get worse before they get better. The grand salon is a perfect example of that! Stripped back to her bare bones, she awaits her grand 18th century cladding. I very much hope that at the end of 2022 I'll have the same photo taken in exactly the same spot, with a finished and furnished grand salon around me. And when we get there, it will all be because of you.
I hope that 2022 sees the continuation and fulfilment of your own dreams, and thank you again for the extraordinary opportunity that you have given to me.
With all of my love from Lalande, and the gratitude of all of the Lalanders,
Happy New Year!
Stephanie xxx

73 Likes
Load more comments2 of 23
Carmelita Ginivan
It was a pleasure to be able to contribute and be a part of your dream, Stephanie. Wishing you continued success and happiness in Lalande! Happy New Year!! 🤩🥳🥳

2min

Leslie Wolfe
Gorgeous and stunning! Thank you Stephanie, all the LaLanders and this entire community for seeing me through and allowing me to escape into your world this year. I would not be where I am today without you. Much love, health and happiness in 2022!❤❤❤❤❤❤
She really is quite enamored of herself...I'm beginning to think the attraction to Phillip is that he reminds her of herself, a much younger version albeit, and she'd really just like to be in a relationship with herself (Narcissus gazing into the water at her own reflection).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Have you watched #38 when Marie dents the Jaguar? Mummy at her best!
she was MAD and bad. lol

Someone suggested watching 064 - and I must say I was shocked/surprised that SJ did not edit this out. At about 12:00 onwards, IJ and checkmate were saying goodbye to Jarvis and Ian - and IJ said to Jarvis "try to grow up, you are like a 5 year old ( or words to that effect, then she got silent and checkmate added "and you are much older" oh do go back and watch! I laughed so hard. Also in the beginning of this vlog IJ was cross because Jarvis kept them standing outside the airport for I dont know how long. Anyway, enjoy I never paid much attention to IJ in the early days, now I see her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Both in equal proportions I would say..but I just think she looks slightly pathetic. Old and cold and trying too hard.

Amen to all of that! She is just sooo very stuck on her own image! Just ew. Of course, LA is just filled with this type. I guess she likes being the asshole fish in the puddle?

Bleaching each other's assholes, no doubt.
How did you know! 🤣 and in the summer they do that thing where you tan them... then back to the beach ⛱ and on and on it goes🤣

Nobody asked but I was an SJ fan and @Clara Burnett had to drag me, screaming and kicking, around to her point of view. Her contributions and undoubtedly reliable inside track eventually had me reluctantly convinced as to reality of the greed and incompetence. Once it is pointed out, you just cannot un-see it. I always hated the GAG because of the wastefulness, but it does not stop there. The un-necessary gifts (that are obviously accepted but not shown on GAG), the over consumption, the unnecessary expense, annoys me. I still liked her for a long time, just not what she did. And then, finally, when @Clara Burnett pointed out that she arrived last at her own parties, keeping others waiting whilst food went cold, all about making an entrance. I thought - she is right - who does that? Everyone I know is answering the door and pouring the drinks...the self obsession is appalling. The lack of professionalism with Christie's...so embarrassing. I have actually found myself blushing on her behalf. She needs an Award's Night all of her own.
Exactly 💯- keeping people waiting?! Ugh. She really is so self-obsessed. I will say, I guess it's good she has lots of self love - because that's who she will be left with🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
IJ said to Jarvis "try to grow up, you are like a 5 year old ( or words to that effect, then she got silent and checkmate added "and you are much older" oh do go back and watch!
I watched that again and you will see old Scot man was angry at IJ when she said she was a 5 years old ...... if you watch just him he says "she is much older than that" with a disgusted face and I wondered---- if there was no camera rolling would he had a good old go at IJ ???
Scot man loves Fanny much more than her Mother does .

Reactions: 28
I'm confused with regards to Marie's mother as well . Her mom sent her a bunch of gifts for her birthday at the chateau which Marie got emotional over as well. But does she have a step-mom as well? I recall her visiting her mom in the UK or maybe it was just "family" ? So, those younger boys are her half brothers from a subsequent marriage? She never did say what happened to her father?
The whole meeting seemed very stilted, the younger boys acted almost like they didn't know her at all. I think Marie is a very troubled soul, there's a lot of baggage there that she's never dealt with. She's a drifter searching for some kind of security.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I watched that again and you will see old Scot man was angry at IJ when she said she was a 5 years old ...... if you watch just him he says "she is much older than that" with a disgusted face and I wondered---- if there was no camera rolling would he had a good old go at IJ ???
This is all true, and a truly unflattering exchange. SJ laughing hysterically like it was all a big joke, Gerry looking upset, and IJ just being so icy and cruel. Ouch.
The thing I really don't understand is why that was left in, it's a really poor portrayal of all of them individually and as a group!!
Does anyone have any insight as to why she didn't edit it out? Clara maybe?

• Heart
I am also a huge Hall and Oates fan. I did get to meet them backstage once - and John Oates was the most engaged! It was such a thrill!
H&O is still the most played section of my playlist!
They were the first proper concert I ever went to way back in the 80s. Saw them at the Wembley Arena, brilliant.

Reactions: 9
She's learnt from that beautiful model that the brooch on the waist looks much better in 'portrait' instead of landscape mode.
View attachment 956618View attachment 956619
View attachment 956620
Well spotted x

This is all true, and a truly unflattering exchange. SJ laughing hysterically like it was all a big joke, Gerry looking upset, and IJ just being so icy and cruel. Ouch.
The thing I really don't understand is why that was left in, it's a really poor portrayal of all of them individually and as a group!!
Probably because everything is a joke to her.. by laughing and making light it is good entertainment. Ian could see it escalating and made a sharp exit.

Reactions: 17
Who says we’re not still fans … we’re all still here agog at her brazen behaviour!!!

@sando37 was spot on in relation to her hypothesis- SSB has put each and every trait on display with almost gushing enthusiasm 😂😂

Long term lurkers & not necessarily posters can actually see the flying monkeys 🐒 and their agenda
It’s to disrupt annoy - glad we live rent free in their brains 🧠

It’s as @sandro37 stated - narcissistic behaviour on display every day .

Roll on jan for patron you might see SSB realising she needs to delay any trip - France 🇫🇷 has reported record cases of Covid this last few days - their situation is desperate - you can but feel for Frances plight - hence aunty and uncle retreating back to UK 🇬🇧 befor the border closes ☹
I think it will be the absolute last resort to close the border, we're now back to having to wear masks in all public spaces, next will be curfews but I've been saying it to friends for ages that it won't surprise me in the slightest. I'll be gobsmacked if she does travel at this stage seeing just how bad it is here. Aumary could end up being stuck in Argentina!

Reactions: 18
There was another video will try and find it tomorrow, where Fanny said to IJ something like they can see what you are really like. Meaning the viewers when she kicked off. Fanny enjoys making others look bad, she doesn't realise it makes her look bad too.

But the worst of IJ v Fanny was pre covid. They did seem to get on well when locked down. And IJ is now proud of all the money she raises thru the scan.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Surely her Dutch friend will not be required to pack away all the Christmas clutter?
Nobody is ever required to do anything there, but reading between the lines that's exactly what SJ is pushing for. This way, she doesn't have to ask anything, but you would still feel obliged.

Their relationship is much more complicated than that. They all tell each other they adore the other, but it's like a race to be the number one and they all want to be that other's number one. It's kind of sick to watch them loving themselves.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Give yourself a little more credit: SJ was never really your loved one. I think the real reason many of us are still watching is because we want to see if she somehow finally gets what she deserves. The downfall after all these highs might be painful to watch, we are all aware it has to happen for some kind of justice, or sense thereof, to prevail.
I actually look at it for the amusing moments, not those that make SJ gurgle with laughter, but those more akin to satirical skits. One recent example: who ever decides it's a good idea to prance around in a reindeer onesie on a television show, or pretend to "work" in super skinny pants and high heels? Of course I try not to think of the poor people still sending her money and tacky gifts, but MAYBE, if they perservere, notwithstanding the evidence in every vlog, then they deserve to be fleeced? This is not charitable of me, bad me, I'll try to be better in 2022.

• Haha
OK, I need some help here ... is this SJ "Happy New Year" picture artistic or attention seeking (little princess syndrome) ???

View attachment 956814
Well Curtis Ryan Woodside took the picture, as all of you know I have been following him close for about over a year now. He is a very talented photographer. Its a lovely artistic image. He has other videos of photoshoots he has done on youtoob, do you think there will be one of this too??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.