The Chateau Diaries #102 Happy Loo Year, Fanny! The Bleu Loogoon Ain’t Finished Yet!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me the not dearly departed, scot, not a scot, person set alarm bells ringing with the determination to prove another tattler wrong and their view right. To care so much as to what a complete stranger thinks, and be so desperate for them to agree with you, made me think there were a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock. It followed with the positive and negative comments, often in the same post. Then the almost baiting comments to entice an argument with anyone and the comments that really did not make any sense. I started to think there was more than one personality in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really don’t think Nic or Marie cares much for that apartment. Just look at the state of it.
I think they are well aware that even if they own it, it’s not theirs.
To be fair he owns like almost half of the place and that adds up to way more than that little apartment.

Reactions: 21
For me the not dearly departed, scot, not a scot, person set alarm bells ringing with the determination to prove another tattler wrong and their view right. To care so much as to what a complete stranger thinks, and be so desperate for them to agree with you, made me think there were a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock. It followed with the positive and negative comments, often in the same post. Then the almost baiting comments to entice an argument with anyone and the comments that really did not make any sense. I started to think there was more than one personality in there.
Says Scooti, or Scottie, or Scotch Tapie…

Nobody asked but I was an SJ fan and @Clara Burnett had to drag me, screaming and kicking, around to her point of view. Her contributions and undoubtedly reliable inside track eventually had me reluctantly convinced as to reality of the greed and incompetence. Once it is pointed out, you just cannot un-see it. I always hated the GAG because of the wastefulness, but it does not stop there. The un-necessary gifts (that are obviously accepted but not shown on GAG), the over consumption, the unnecessary expense, annoys me. I still liked her for a long time, just not what she did. And then, finally, when @Clara Burnett pointed out that she arrived last at her own parties, keeping others waiting whilst food went cold, all about making an entrance. I thought - she is right - who does that? Everyone I know is answering the door and pouring the drinks...the self obsession is appalling. The lack of professionalism with Christie's...so embarrassing. I have actually found myself blushing on her behalf. She needs an Award's Night all of her own.
Greedy Self-centered Hoarder Award?
“the Golden Stain”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Brilliant! What would the award be called?
I’m not exactly sure what the award would be called, but the trophy that goes along with it would be a slightly used, small, antique Spode chamber pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What I don’t understand is why they have to keep buying new brushes.
Because they are too lazy to care for their brushes correctly. Clean them after use, dry properly. Nope, instead they use Gwen's money to buy new ones.

I am still pissed off at the "are you a woman, man or it" comment made at me. Especially the 'it' part, that's why I responded that I'm an 'it'. I'm a woman but how dare the person degrade the LGBTQIA community. I have a trans colleague who transitioned 20 years ago in an extremely male-dominated industry. I loved that the queen of my son's ball was Rueben aka Ruby and she was allowed to wear female clothes at high school.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apart from your two friends who looked after the place, who is the nicest person (in person) that you met at the Chateau? I think people with a phone shoved in their face may not come over as well on camera as in real life, and think it would be interesting to know :)
I'm sure it would be, but I'm not going to implicate the people I value by telling SJ, who definitely reads here, who I like and talk to.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm just skipping through the pages lately, missing HUGE chunks of conversations along the way, but with how my life is going right now, it's the only way I can stay up with you guys! If I miss "liking", "loving", "laughing", etc., etc.,.....any of your posts, it's not because I'm not appreciating all of the time and sentiment you're all putting into these important pages, it's just that I don't have time or energy to read them all. I appreciate my wonderful Tattler family, never doubt that! And I want to wish you ALL a Happy New Year, with health, wealth and MUCH laughter....kick 2021's ass to the curb and make 2022 your witch, baby!!!!!
Yesssss, @Phoenix Richards-Bingham ! :love: ❤!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched the CD vlog. Was Sir Snorts asked by Nic etc to totally change their apartment, or did he decide himself? From the vlog Stef says Sir Snorts decided himself.

That would explain why Nic would be pissed off.
The Larkins see the volunteers SJ employs (or she exploits, potato potato) as their staff to use as well. Remember Selmar having to make their bed and we were all outraged because he filmed and thus invaded their privacy? Same thing. I still think it was wrong of Selmar to film it for his vlog, but SJ basically does that to everyone anyway. The Larkins have had ample time to object to the way SJ runs their holiday home, but instead just profit with her. Even Marie, who I deemed higher, has proven to be self too self entitled to see through the shenanigans or care about the rude behavior. It truly is like a contagious disease that bears down everyone at the HMN.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hope Snorts realizes his love for cutlery and dishes should just stay a hobby. He has no knowledge to be forwarding to an audience of one ( SJ), and he really has no taste. Poor taste albeit but not good taste.
Keep him out in the woods to play with woodland creatures. Maybe he will get bit. 😏
Coughing and sweating like a fool.
Diabetic son is worrisome.
I believe in prayer . If any of you do to, prayers would be so appreciated.
I know many of you have had this rotten virus. I know I would feel much worse if I had not been vaxxed.
My son was not. 😣😥
Will be praying for you and your son and hoping for a quick recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 956582

JAN 1, 2022 AT 3:04 PM

Unlocked
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Lalande!!!
Firstly, a huge THANK YOU to each and every one of you for making my dreams come true in 2021. A huge project has been started at Lalande, which will see every corner of this chateau blossoming in the coming years, from the facades, through the interiors, to the furthest reaches of the gardens. You have given me the ability to turn my dreams for this chateau into reality, and that is the greatest gift you could have given to me.
This photo (taken by the incredible Curtis Ryan Woodside) encapsulates this moment, as we live through Lalande's chrysalis phase. The transformation has begun, and - as always - that means that some things have to get worse before they get better. The grand salon is a perfect example of that! Stripped back to her bare bones, she awaits her grand 18th century cladding. I very much hope that at the end of 2022 I'll have the same photo taken in exactly the same spot, with a finished and furnished grand salon around me. And when we get there, it will all be because of you.
I hope that 2022 sees the continuation and fulfilment of your own dreams, and thank you again for the extraordinary opportunity that you have given to me.
With all of my love from Lalande, and the gratitude of all of the Lalanders,
Happy New Year!
Stephanie xxx
The audacity of that woman really knows no limits: to pose in that thirdhand piss colored monstrosity she paid for herself with stolen money but pretended was especially designed for her is stretching the lows to more terrifying territory. Her dream world has nothing to do with beauty or making things look prettier, but everything with keeping the spotlight pointed in her direction.

She's learnt from that beautiful model that the brooch on the waist looks much better in 'portrait' instead of landscape mode.
That's not because of the brooch, my dear, but on Photoshop. Diminishing her actual waistline is one of SJ's fiercest obsessions.

I wonder what his dancing was like before his accident. His flogs are so… ummm… terrible though that I supposed his pre-accident dancing was just a different kind of basic. I suppose his passion for Tango remains in his heart and mind… whatever depth it is.
It's kind of typical for what happens to everyone that gets thrown out when SJ is done with you. You've been in her limelight for so long that your own has lost all of its shine and all that was once charming or attractive will be gone. Poor Selmar, although I must say, he was warned more than once. He shouldn't have overstayed his welcome and should have listened to the old hag IJ, that wanted him out a long time ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@Clara Burnett any idea why Nic & SJ were fighting? Do you know if they have fought much before or is this new territory for them?

And do you know when they are supposed to leave so SA and A & N for Argentina?

Reactions: 9
...hmmm....imo...doubtful...for one thing...the poster handle was too obvious. Gerry may act dim...play the court jester...but he’s not stupid by any means. in addition...the poster in question cast aspersions on SJ...Gerry would never do that...not even to engage with people on a forum in order to play along with them. the poster did pretend certain characteristics in a mocking way...of how we are perceived here...that was game and obvious...however, some comments in regards to SJ were coarse...and he wouldn’t partake in such a manner...he views Stephanie as a literal goddess...she is an ideal in his mind...beyond reproach...no way would he disparage her...in any capacity...for any reason...

I recall one time on a vlog...upon him entering her room...and not knowing if she was dressed...he knocked...entered...stopped a bit past the doorframe...turned his head away...looked down..and waited for her to tell him it was ok to enter. almost a fatherly reaction...he didn’t want to invade her modesty...so...imo...Gerry simply and completely...adores her...and not in a sexual way...in an almost deified way. not a bad thing...really...to have someone who feels about you like that...in your corner...I think Gerry is a good soul,,,quirky...a bit odd...but a decent and kind, moral man...actually...imo...SJ is lucky to have another father figure in her life like Gerry...
Don't underestimate this little kobold, he is capable of so much worse. I tell you he's probably the only person thinking he's a good soul, beside you that is, and decent, kind and morals are no words to describe his vindictive and gloomy character. He might be from a different mother, IJ has taught him very, very well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
@Clara Burnett any idea why Nic & SJ were fighting? Do you know if they have fought much before or is this new territory for them?

And do you know when they are supposed to leave so SA and A & N for Argentina?
Nope, not yet. It apparently was odd enough for several of my eyes and ears to report, but they were not in the room where it happened. SJ and Larkin do have different opinions on things often, but never before have I seen of such a public display of irritation as this seems to have been, which is why I reported it here. Will tell more when I hear the details, if I ever. I wasn't there myself; my New Years Eve party was excellent without any of their idiotic escapades.

Not sure when everybody starts departing, but my bet is on sooner rather than later. SJ likes to stay away from cleaning and tidying her dump herself, and we all can imagine what the place looks like after a month of her sick extravaganza. She will much rather jump ship soon and leave the heavy work to the "friend" that offered to stay and babysit her precious property.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.