The Chateau Diaries #101 Dear Stephanie, I got you a gift - your comeuppance!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As 2022 is nearly here fortune cookie style predictions would be an interesting concept in a gossip site! Predicting for:
CD- content-no change, same stuff as the last two years. Staff changes!! More un-vetted volunteers no background checks, who knows what could happen.
hanger on vloggers - content - no change, same stuff. More new vloggers same stuff as everyone else. Subscribers will get bored.
vlogmas 2022 same all previous years.
easy predictions (yawn)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Loo finished, only it isn't really. Still painting, window edges, curtain, lights & radiator cover, to be done.

No explanation of why the pipe work needed to be redone.
Exactly! Just like every other project. It will never be finished. At least there’s finally place in that dirty farmhouse where people can huddle together and get warm. How grungy was that floor? Gross. 💩🤮💩

Reactions: 20
So the Loo is reveiled..so no cutting the ribbon for Selmar..i guess that escape to come back is closed..for Selmar..one Dutchman out..another one to go..

The paneling...we all said it didnt fit..and it will never fit properly..and omg its so damaged..and old...why did she buy that stuff..i bet Amaury could have made something very nice..and fitting..what a stupid woman..when they make it fit..it will still look out of place..nbig time...if Amaury can make something of it..i bet he can get a lott of work..outside that poisoned heap..

Potts is making a BBQ for boxingday..because it is tradition..wasnt the tradition fireing up the pizza-oven at boxing day? 🙄 Tantinete is getting warm..and Tanatantsteven..wtf who calles his uncle like that...is cutting wood for the BBQ..:eek:

And than Snort crawling and talking about , like he is the buidlingmanager..with his high heels and too tight pants..around the panelingworks...he doesnt even have a nice ass..skinny witch..too flat..because he sits on it too much..

They at least have enough warm wine to get hem throught the evening..like 15 liters for the lott..and btw..why was Dan there??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Wow, even I fill liquid soap into a nice looking dispenser. And I live in a rural area surrounded by mountains and cows.

And they are living in their „fairy tale princess castle“ and they just place the whole plastic bottle on the sink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Loo finished, only it isn't really. Still painting, window edges, curtain, lights & radiator cover, to be done.

No explanation of why the pipe work needed to be redone.
I think it's because Selmar is mostly crap at everything he does, and put them in the wrong place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow, even I fill liquid soap into a nice looking dispenser. And I live in a rural area surrounded by mountains and cows.

And they are living in their „fairy tale princess castle“ and they just place the whole plastic bottle on the sink.
To be fair she gave them the perfume but the rest of the 'styling' is probably done by Bunman so that's why is still in shop bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bathroom is done! Overall, I like it…especially the chandelier. It has working fixtures. But I guess my OCD is kicking in. You can see the wallpaper seam to the left of the shelf above the sink. That would drive me crazy…especially when it’s in such a prominent place. And the shelf and mirror aren’t centered over the sink. I guess we can chalk it up to…character?

View attachment 949542
isnt that sink not much too big for a loo?? or are they suppose to wash their asses and other assets.. in it.. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Thank you @MojoDublin for once again creating the new thread but more importantly for being the glue that keeps the CD Tattlers threads together.
Jeeezzz, stop all this thanking! We are haters!!! All 15 of us. I don't need to thank Mojo, she knows. We're British for heavens sake, not Americans! Keep your stiff Jeeves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

They really need to post this sign somewhere in the loo!

1C188A00-B4B1-4028-BF79-63CFEF4C556B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This was from Dan:

Escape to Rural France
Unfortunately no video tonight as you may have guessed , I've been dealing all day with a leaky flooded studio ( yes again) see ya tomorra

Wonder what happened?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Jeeezzz, stop all this thanking! We are haters!!! All 15 of us. I don't need to thank Mojo, she knows. We're British for heavens sake, not Americans! Keep your stiff Jeeves.
Thank you, @Heathcliffe for the reminder! 😆 As an American, I want you to know you’re appreciated! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why did Aunty need to be in the panelling planning meeting?

Phiphi must be wiped out - he managed to lift some panelling. You could see that he was flushed due to the unaccustomed exertion.
ETA: I wonder if his jeans acted as a surgical truss? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.