The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed Clara's accounts of Fanny humping various Workaways, Yes, Slack Fannys Knockingshop in the arsehole of Nowhere. Sad news for Fanny is, her days of Happy Endings are about up.
I recall her saying she likes a man with facial hair and that is the only similaritiy I can see with Walton and Snorts even though Snorts growth is very sparse. They are not even similar in personality..people tend to have a type but I can only think her type is male in general.

Reactions: 13
Beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
I looked at their account on social blade and there are a few blocks of 1k subs this month which led me to believe they are also purchasing.

Reactions: 15
Greetings. I decided to look up availability at Chateau La Lande. The dump is almost fully booked except for a few green squares randomly throughout 2022. In addition, it appears that you only get breakfast as part of your visit. So does anyone know where guests get lunch? Do you all know if dinner would represent an additional fee? Looks like 2023 reservations are wide open. OMG, who in their right mind would stay there? Nevertheless, let’s pretend that we all show up with our cell phones and cameras and start our own You Tube channel “Behind The Scenes @ The Shanti Lande”. Clearly Mommy Steph needs meds. And for Christ’s Sake Mommy Steph - start helping your boy get dressed. Please. Taste in the mouth only. I mean MY GOD the jumpers, the brooches, the rings, the knit caps, the hair flailing about. What is wrong with this picture? Mommy Steph doesn’t want children, and yet. . . . . . .and please GOD (on bended knee now) finish one f-in project - conception to completion. Also get everyone a mirror because they need to practice their resting bitch faces when Mommy Steph twirls and puts the lense on them - they’ve all had it, except for the boy toy - the damn snorting, and talking over everyone and stupid ass jokes/puns. IJ needs to roll back in at some point with Percy on a leash and set it all straight. Anyway. . . . .just venting. . . .thank you.

Reactions: 31
I looked at their account on social blade and there are a few blocks of 1k subs this month which led me to believe they are also purchasing.
Social Blade only shows new subscribers in blocks of 1000 for channels that have over 100K subs. It would be miraculous to be able to tell that someone is buying subs based on those numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I couldn’t find these have they woken up now?

Reactions: 14
Who would stay there indeed. IJ created that train wreck, she can neither influence or change the trajectory of Steph’s plummet. Steph needs to change herself.

Reactions: 10
Social Blade only shows new subscribers in blocks of 1000 for channels that have over 100K subs. It would be miraculous to be able to tell that someone is buying subs based on those numbers.
Thanks. My analytical skills need working on.

Reactions: 7
I can tell that much: Louise Dole is a German

I can tell that much: Louise Dole is a German
Louise Dole showed up in the CD's day 25 comments too...

Soo S
38 minutes ago
Could someone at the Chateau explain to me why the comments questioning the environmental impact of all the gifts on Cadeaux have been removed? We have just had COP26 so these things are really important and Stephanie is very much loved and has so much support she could make a real difference, the ripple effect could be fabulous,

Louise Dole

5 hours ago (edited)
I think that Stephanie needs to rethink her relationship with some of her volunteers especially those that are trying to make livings off their YouTube accounts because these volunteers are now using Stephanie's brand to fund their own dreams now. They all know how much money Stephanie is making and think that by pushing their own Tube videos and showing their boring pathetic lives will earn them enough money to make a living from their Patreon Accounts. They are all now known by LaLande association and are trying to capitalize off the LaLande brand. To be honest, I'm getting a little disgusted with how immature and greedy this is by expecting the public to be so interested in their lives that we are just going to continue to throw money at them as if we are all hard-up idiots out here who are just so enthralled with their pathetic lives in England or France. They all see that Stephanie has been very successful at doing this, but the difference between Stephanie and her volunteers is that Stephanie has the education, breeding, salesmanship, gift of gab, personality and generosity of spirit and brains to fund her dream. The others are severely limited. My advice to Stephanie is you better start making new friends and getting more resources for volunteers, because people like Dan, S&T and maybe even Marie will eventually become resentful and damaging to your chateau renovation dream, brand and your business. Even if they succeeded in gathering any money, this is also income taken away from LaLande to help them pay, at most, their rents wherever else they live. Tell me why Marie needs a YouTube account to show that she is a floral designer? Or, why Dan, with his very bad attitude, needs a Patreon account ? Is anyone really that interested in what he does as a Maintenace man? Just saying....? My advice to Stephanie is that she should be extremely cautious at this point from a business and security standpoint and create a non-disclosure and non-compete clause in any contract that you draw up with your volunteers. You obviously make a lot of money and are running a legal business which is accountable for capital gains and due taxes.

Reactions: 25
And I checked her TripAdvisor reviews, all soo positive, albeit old (2018-2019, so no guests from this season left reviews). An unsuspicious reader could be duped.

Reactions: 12
What's a show runner? I always thought it'd be fun business to work in. Not as the talent though but behind the scenes Back in October/November, they were filming Hocus Pocus 2 down in Newport,RI so I went one day to check it all out . It was pretty cool I found myself stuck in a group of school children on a field trip but the ended up working in my favor as the Production Designer came over and spoke to them for awhile. I thought to myself it would be fun to be the person who scouts for locations or the props on set.
Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker ended up arriving a couple days later. 🪄

Very interesting!
Yes, the balance sheet can look misleading as you can easily inflate the numbers, income statement is the one that will show the details of where the money came from and where it went.. but things like the $200k dividend payout, increase in fees as you correctly deduced, and the decline of the company in the later years are very telling!

Great work @Kickintheass

WTH. Breeding? Is Fanny a prized, breeding mare? This woman just described Fannys grift but failed to make the connection. FFS

It's hard in reality tbh. I have a friend who at 40 decided to start dating a 24 year old. It was definitely eyebrow raising, and after my jokingly, offhand comment of clearly there's an expiration date but enjoy while it lasts, she did not take to kindly to the expiration date quip. I mean we all are thinking it but it's best to be supportive of friends if thats the path they want take on and they aren't hurting anyone. The relationship actually lasted 5 years ,much longer than anyone would have thought, and mainly due to differing energy levels, hers being of Energizer Bunny and she often referred to him as an old man who never wanted to go out. The financials were also as wide as could be, which I think for alot of men is hard for their ego.

It's funny because this friend bought a horse last year and is building a barn on her property. Her life has become all about horses now. She is so happy as it's always been her dream to have a horse. Sadie seems to be a horse girl as well and I think will take good care of her horse, but the expense is definitely there.

Who would stay there indeed. IJ created that train wreck, she can neither influence or change the trajectory of Steph’s plummet. Steph needs to change herself.
I also looked up 2022 availability for the heck of it and saw there was very little room at the inn. Who wants to stay in a construction site? Obviously, the entire planet, according to their lack of rooms available. Very suspicious to me.

Reactions: 23
Does that mean that Amaury had no choice but to make a serious decision about his professional life ? Does that mean that the directors (his parents ?) took back their money ?

Sorry : I'm not an accountant... far from it
Yes, That's what it means... going from having 6 figure assets to $5000... although not clear, still gives you a very good overall idea!

I'm not accountant, I just deal with these things for my own business every year!

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Kickintheass, post: 7a .counts take a downward slide when the company becomes Oak Tree Barns
[/QUOTE]

Oak Tree Barns must be a completely different type of business, not a residential home. They had so many different types of business, .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.