The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! My poor beleaguered mother used to chase us with father's belt. We had to pretend we were afraid/being hurt. It was really hard not to laugh. I was really good at screaming for "mercy."
My mom was the main disciplinarian ... she would send us to sit on the edge of their bed and gave us time to "think about what you've done" .... usually my sister (11 months younger than me) and I got spanked together because mom didn't know who to believe, or we were both naughty together. We'd sit and think, she'd come in and we'd have to say what we had done wrong, and then she'd give us 3 wacks on the butt, and we would cry as quickly as we could as that sometimes shortened the whole ordeal. Our last spanking we spent plotting, when we were supposed to be "thinking about what you've done wrong" ... and we decided that when she started to smack us we'd start laughing hysterically ... which we did ... and that's how spankings ended for me! I feel like we won that one!!!

Reactions: 11
Their IG account name is life_wood_n_food. Yep, that's right! Wooden food for life.
Gawd, life wood n food, just awful. I wonder if it's another of Steve's brilliant creations, as in manor and maker or his equally tacky CDL logo. Nice enough guy but seriously not gifted in that area.
If it was Natti's inspiration then hmmm, I know she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but even so, it's just cr@p. And if it was Amoire, then I am lost for words

Reactions: 21
But you could have the most brillant conversation about the different weights of butter sticks worldwide. Riveting topic he thinks, so much there isn't even an Emoji for it.

Reactions: 12
To slightly switch topics, anyone on here dislike Meghan Markle’s actions and sees that she is a narcissist, who has incited a group of unhinged supporters, the likes of which I have never seen before

Reactions: 9
To slightly switch topics, anyone on here dislike Meghan Markle’s actions and sees that she is a narcissist, who has incited a group of unhinged supporters, the likes of which I have never seen before
There is another forum for Meghan Markle chat. It doesn't need to come on this forum.

Reactions: 46
Le Fleur and Rosieres both offer workaways on the site.
I'd love to know why Lalande is no longer there.
Lalalande was banned after the workaways worked longer than they were supposed to, I think 5 hours a day. Tomaz highlighted how many hours they actually worked. They weren't given the breaks they were supposed to. Then there was the fact SJ was sleeping with workaways!

Reactions: 24
But you could have the most brillant conversation about the different weights of butter sticks worldwide. Riveting topic he thinks, so much there isn't even an Emoji for it.
oh, we need a list of "dinner topics with PhiPhi"
* how DO you get that cameltoe so often? What is the name of that fit of pantaloons?
* what is is like to sleep with an old prune?
* when do you think you will begin work on a gite for your parents?
* is your bubble friend taking over Natti's job?
* when did the snorting start? have you seen a doctor about it?
* do you store all your emmaus tat in your room? will you have Amaury build you more storage? or has Steffie assigned you a locker wardrobe in the attic?
* which trip was your favorite this past year? Dordogne, Paris, Versailles, Italy, Barbados, New York, England ....

Reactions: 36
There is another forum for Meghan Markle chat. It doesn't need to come on this forum.
Fine. I did notice a similar reaction between Stephanie’s fans when she was exposed as a liar and Meghan’s, that is what made me think of it. I calmly wrote under her video when she ‘confessed’ her relationship and Stephanie’s fans basically defended her lying and seem to conflate it with the issue of her being worthy of a private life. It was never the private life I had a problem with, it was lying to her audience to keep them off the scent.

I think it is because they have to pay the volunteers if they are helping them with their business, which they were, they were helping with the running of her B&B. Stephanie did not pay them.

Reactions: 19
I think it is because they have to pay the volunteers if they are helping them with their business, which they were, they were helping with the running of her B&B. Stephanie did not pay them.
Thank you. I couldn't remember the whole reason.

Reactions: 6
Must be someone with English as a second language, who thinks that "wood" and "food" must surely rhyme.

Reactions: 14
Well, could she at least put heating in Natti's new apartment as she expects her to be there year round? Even if Natti moved on at some point she will probably need a new full-time employee to do her job....

Reactions: 9
Makes med mad, she could easily afford to get a professional in to hang this expensive wall paper but then, why should she if she can't even bring herself to get a professional in to fix the heating. Just wait she'll cock up the wallpaper in the calamine lotion coloured bathroom next, it's only a matter of time.

Reactions: 24
Close to Jason? I don’t recall in my California Geography a desert being in close proximity to either Lake Tahoe or his B and B. But clearly my avatar name is not based on my geographic location.

Reactions: 1
Also, why oh why friggin wallpaper in that teeny tiny bathroom? For the love of god.

Reactions: 17
Also, why oh why friggin wallpaper in that teeny tiny bathroom? For the love of god.
Because it's expensive and she can, pure and simple. As far as she's concerned sod the rest of the house, she's all for the next new bright shiny thing. She's like a Magpie.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.