The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan is doing what he enjoys, and poor Annalise has no choice except to take care of the two adorable little boys.
Annalise said in her success interview with Marie that she feels she was meant to be a Mother and loves it. I felt the same when my boys were young. Nothing wrong with that. But I also wanted support (not just financial) from my husband. Parenting is not really a one person job. It can be done but is more exhausting and less fun without someone to share the ups and downs.
The biggest earner can for a while be given a free pass to follow their career, especially when you are trying to set up a nest egg or a financial safety net. But this free pass does not last forever!
So Dan better do his best to balance this family with his job and his paying hobby. I know it is a cliche, but children are only little for such a short time and you never get it back when it's gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just stocked up on Antigen tests. Won't it be wonderful when they become redundant but we all keep one or two as mementoes to show to our grandchildren. Rather like the iodine tablets the Irish government sent us all decades ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm positive that's sarcastic and meant to be funny... 😂 He always dabbles in self deprecating humour (also, queue the "British humour" comments! LOL)
Lots of Dan the man bashing

Phillips flog and his gremlin
BegerMETHERICK - taking a hocking of late
Ed the bore …3 posts n blew their wad …

List is endless
Yawn 🥱

Philipa of land nostril 👃 should be included on the list

Leaste dan has work done n completed ✅

Not a lot or any of them can say that
062259D8-CD68-4364-8F3E-D806E2E07515.jpeg

Stephanoligy is on a shagging holiday from herself

That HAS to be a relief 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just watched Dan's last vlog where he decided to use a sprayer to paint the studio. While he did wear a hazmat suit covering his clothes, he neglected to wear eye protection or a respirator/mask when spraying the paint indoors. He had a whinge because he wasn't able to film because of the paint possibly ruining his camera...eff the camera...what about his lungs??? He's going to die before he achieves his goals. Seriously, his mustache had a layer of white paint on it (he sprayed 3 coats). His comment section is full of people telling him how dangerous what he did was. I think I might have to discontinue watching him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
the fashion school money of 5500 GP Pounds -thats aLmost 1.3 MILLION RANDS - that would have bought a LOT of hand operated sewing machines or even basic electric ones for women in the rural areas who can sew and would be able to make a subsistance living mending and sewing simple items here in South Africa. Sewing machines, needles, thread and everything else they would need to start up a little business. and support their families. I find giving that to just one person in an arty farty college abhorrent. IMHO :(
I thought that at the time.. it was all for show, not practicality.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember Natti getting the tea cup and sauce last year with the answer to the question she is always being asked. The answer is around 27.26

Thank you! I remember a few moments of some of the episodes and this was one. It’s my only non-cringey memory of Cadeaux.

Reactions: 5
I just watched Dan's last vlog where he decided to use a sprayer to paint the studio. While he did wear a hazmat suit covering his clothes, he neglected to wear eye protection or a respirator/mask when spraying the paint indoors. He had a whinge because he wasn't able to film because of the paint possibly ruining his camera...eff the camera...what about his lungs??? He's going to die before he achieves his goals. Seriously, his mustache had a layer of white paint on it (he sprayed 3 coats). His comment section is full of people telling him how dangerous what he did was. I think I might have to discontinue watching him.
He seems to be completely irresponsible.. It also bothers me how his little boy managed to walk to the studio, let himself in, and turn on the tap to flood the room! My money is on Annalise sabotaged it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If I wasn’t already sick of the geese, I am now after Selmar filmed them and just muttered for several minutes before filming himself cutting branches and other mundane tasks or filming canned goods whilst describing it as local produce.

I can’t decide who I think is going to progress toward filming themselves on the toilet first. Selmar or Billy?

Th geese do have more personality than both Selmar and Tatyana combined though.

Starting to think that the reason Tatty’s B&B doesn’t have many reviews might be that no one could get to the doors through all those branches.

Edit: I noticed that Tatymar have been filming in the guesthouse for a lot of their videos as if that’s where they live, which would be a bit odd if they actually live in the main house.
I said to my partner that they might be doing it to try to drive a bit of business toward the the place from YouTube. Funnily enough, he name-dropped it in the video today.

I see you. And the back of your dog’s head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
And I can't believe that Annaliese doesn't tell him to protect himself so it means that he won't listen to her at all? Or are they both just careless or ignorant?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just stocked up on Antigen tests. Won't it be wonderful when they become redundant but we all keep one or two as mementoes to show to our grandchildren. Rather like the iodine tablets the Irish government sent us all decades ago.
We still get them in CH if we live near to a nuclear power station.

• Wow
  • Sad
Didn't Titiana give him her boots she bought and didn't like! Why can't these people send them back? I don't believe SJ'S lie that he couldn't! They all have the same size feet? Really?
He seems like the kind of person who would stuff his sausage feet into anything, including Fanny’s heels, if he thought they looked good.

:LOL:

From CD's 12/25 comments...

freesimorgh
3 day ago
I definitely need to go to Lalande to find a hubby!
H Simpson
3 day ago
It is Love island
More like disappointment and Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dan please check with Google so you use punctuation correctly.
Your weird if you like it... You're ....
Im going to film school... I'm ....
I didnt.. I didn't

There is a book called 'Eats, shoots and Leaves'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
About those boots. Whilst, BJJ was telling the story, he also mentioned he would be taking them on their trip to Scotland. Are SJ and BJJ, traveling to pick up Gerry, before they all depart to SA??? Time will tell.

Nutti will be traveling to Argentina in January. Will Ann Maria accompany her??? Who will be left at HMN... Marie, Sabine, Maaike, Mary Poppins, David (the new cleaning employee). Or will SJ enlist, Dan, Annalise and Kirsty, to care for the animals and the chateau???
Yes I think Amaury will go with Natty, has alreadly been said he is going on holiday. Maybe this is why Nick & Marie are on their way?
To crack the whip on the slaves look after the Shitoo and help the volunteers

Reactions: 10
It seems very strange that a private gallery like his should have Picasso and Dali originals; they would surely be handled by Christies or Sothebys!
He's selling prints...dealers like to call them originals, but a lot of them are fakes. Dali pre-signed roughly between 40K - 60K sheets of paper before he died. The lithos on those sheets of paper may or may not be legit. Plenty of people forged his signature as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thousands spent on wallpaper; thousands on furniture and furnishings, thousands on chandeliers; thousands on clothes and shoes; thousands on travel; thousands on food and wine; hundreds on Christmas tree ornaments; candles; perfume, etc., etc. I know the money is meant to be from different accounts but it doesn't appear to add up. She could have done the heating three times over considering what she has spent on other things. What we must remember is that heating is not pretty, you can't see it (although you can feel it). She's now considering pretty antique radiators which are not big enough to heat the rooms. She even wanted her fridge to be pretty. All she's interested in are appearances, not in anything more practical.
Yep it's all about the looks. Do wish my heat pump looked prettier but it does heat and aircon ++++

• Haha
  • Heart
Lots of Dan the man bashing

Phillips flog and his gremlin
BegerMETHERICK - taking a hocking of late
Ed the bore …3 posts n blew their wad …

List is endless
Yawn 🥱

Philipa of land nostril 👃 should be included on the list

Leaste dan has work done n completed ✅

Not a lot or any of them can say that
View attachment 947738

Stephanoligy is on a shagging holiday from herself

That HAS to be a relief 😈
What was the purpose of inserting the text Efficiency..I was quickly whizzing through gift grab as every one was talking at once with Snorts reigning over all of them. I had to switch off. The chocolate frenzy left me feeling ill. Then when Auntie offered them to Snorts he said 'some one would need to check them first' FFS! Curtis you should have bitten into every one as you suggested then threw the remains at him... what a Prima Donna 🤮🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Nearly correct, during my studies (french litterature and language) I learned that Oc comes from the latin hoc which means that (french cela).

Yes and Hoc was used to say Yes. Like the article you share with us here explains.

The absence of a word for Yes is seen in other languages which don't have a word for Yes either. Like the Irish language for example.

I studied Latin too. 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.