The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her depression was 2009-2017 (according to SJ)
If they bought the flat in 2007, they bought it two years after the chateau. Granny farms must have been a real gold mine.
So she was depressed in her 30s and best years, stuck in the middle of nowhere with a ruin. No wonder she didn't fid a husband

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Norris CS Re Hani and Julie Sue
As we are all scattered across the globe and a pandemic, in which we still can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, is raging, she'd run out of money before the lawyers found us all - just a thought Rudy Giuliani just got the official holiday under the bus, so he'll be looking for work. No lawyer would be stupid enough to take on a generalised forum plus the doctrine of natural justice would prevail - Truth is it's best defence. Anyway all Lawyers would want a large retainer before they pick up a pen and she can't use the Patreon money, so how's she gonna pay up front? I reckon she'll probably have more problems with the French Tax Authorities before too long and if the pandemic keeps raging, no tourism, Patreons and volunteers will dry up and leave (reminds me of the rats deserting USS Trump. Can we get a class action going? I'm so far away and there is no way my doctors would allow me to travel, so sorry but you'll have to leave me out of it. I'll spend all my money asap so there's nothing in my kitty.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also miay have to leave and look look n’read less :)

“Nice try” 😂
Wait

ill cry 😢 many of you here are total sane
Hold real perspective

Have manners

Are genuinely funny

Seem to like yourself - thank f

Best keep perspectives - superfan s are not all there / even ppl that interviews LOTL
See dead ppl👀

🥂I’d miss ya ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Raspberrybrulee Re: Cherry Bomb" I am going through old posts trying to pick up the threads and note from last year the "Karen Chomb Renney" posts - very sad she lost a son to murder but then she sends the daughter to live with the ex who seemed to have raised the son who ended up living a lifestyle which exposed him to the type of life where he was murdered??? FFS. Am I being judgmental? Anyway I thought it strange that she used about 90% of a blog about the Shat O (which she was supposed to be undertaking officially) to reveal her own personal and intimate issues in life. Does SJ actively seek out these weirdos to volunteer or what? Anyhoooo, I just wanted to know what happened to her? I'm only on about page 15 of 51 of that old Forum, now closed, so I'm doing my homework but it's slow going. Ta, FrannyBee
Do you mean what happened to her in terms of why she's no longer the official chateau page @FrannyBee ?

Reactions: 4
And being obsequious. An undervalued skill in these modern times. I think the last time I saw it used to such devastating effect as young Philippe has achieved was in the Dickens' character Uriah Heep.
Uriah Heep ! I knew he reminded me of someone 😂 Surely a new monkey is required Phillipe aka UH

PettyiceQueen. You are absolutely right and I never at any time intended to imply that childless women are NPD's. All my comments have been generalised with the specific intent of trying to fathom how someone like SJ can "Fool most of the people most of the time" and rake in the moolah, but more importantly I am fascinated by the "suckers' who fall for her charms - either the "Patreons" or the "volunteers". I am studying Psychology as a mature age student and I'm going to prepare my final paper on NPD and associated disorders but also the "herd mentality" - I'm trying to correlate the "reward" or "pleasure" these followers chase (I don't believe they ever achieve their goal) with the buzz gamblers get, but I haven't gone down that rabbit hole yet as I haven't got anyone I can talk to who gambles - also gamblers only tell you when they win never when they lose - What I wouldn't give for an hour with Mr Winning himself - Trump, but I'd have to pump him full of truth serum first - he probably doesn't even know the truth anymore, if ever . If I offended you as a childless woman, I humbly apologise - also to any others out there. Here's my inner SJ coming - my touch of NPD??? It's all relative as I had 2 daughters. One died aged 8 many years ago and the other aged 42 6 years ago - so I'm childless and single at the end of it all - but I have 2 grandchildren so I count my blessings. Best FrannyBee
Read all of your comments previous and here. All that aside, would like to say I’m sorry for your loss. I have a beautiful daughter and I therefore can’t imagine your loss - twice over. I have a friend who list a young daughter and she told me you only ever exist in a parallel world without your child. It pleases me to know you have grandchildren and also that you are able to enjoy studying. You’ve endured a lot of sadness . Please Look after yourself.

Wait

ill cry 😢 many of you here are total sane
Hold real perspective

Have manners

Are genuinely funny

Seem to like yourself - thank f

Best keep perspectives - superfan s are not all there / even ppl that interviews LOTL
See dead ppl👀

🥂I’d miss ya ♥
Thank you Mojo - How Easily swayed and flattered I am 😉😊. Everyone likes to be wanted even in a small way.

As you asked so nicely, I’m not going anywhere - and really hope you don’t either #my favourite tatler 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
PettyiceQueen. You are absolutely right and I never at any time intended to imply that childless women are NPD's. All my comments have been generalised with the specific intent of trying to fathom how someone like SJ can "Fool most of the people most of the time" and rake in the moolah, but more importantly I am fascinated by the "suckers' who fall for her charms - either the "Patreons" or the "volunteers". I am studying Psychology as a mature age student and I'm going to prepare my final paper on NPD and associated disorders but also the "herd mentality" - I'm trying to correlate the "reward" or "pleasure" these followers chase (I don't believe they ever achieve their goal) with the buzz gamblers get, but I haven't gone down that rabbit hole yet as I haven't got anyone I can talk to who gambles - also gamblers only tell you when they win never when they lose - What I wouldn't give for an hour with Mr Winning himself - Trump, but I'd have to pump him full of truth serum first - he probably doesn't even know the truth anymore, if ever . If I offended you as a childless woman, I humbly apologise - also to any others out there. Here's my inner SJ coming - my touch of NPD??? It's all relative as I had 2 daughters. One died aged 8 many years ago and the other aged 42 6 years ago - so I'm childless and single at the end of it all - but I have 2 grandchildren so I count my blessings. Best FrannyBee
I am so sorry to hear of this. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. A child in my class died a few years ago and I still find myself thinking of her often, so to lose a child of your own at any age must be unbearable.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@FrannyBee can I also say how sorry I am to read about the loss of your daughters.
@pettyicequeen welcome back. I didn't mean to imply that women who didn't have children had NPD - just that I wondered if some women who had NPD made the conscious decision not to have children so as not to eclipse themselves. This would certainly fit with the woman I know who presents with many of the traits that have been mentioned on here and she seems to actively dislike all children and refers to her nephew and niece as "the boy" and "the girl".

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They held working bee days. People lived them they sold out. House out of bounds. I think £75 per person included afternoon tea.
I really don’t have a problem with this, it would be a learning experience not just manual labour.... Dick strawbridge is a very knowledgable amateur.... I bet the afternoon tea would be lovely too. 🧁🍸🍸🍾🍰

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh no no, no worries, I wasn't trying to specifically reply to you, please don't think you said something I felt personally attacked by or similar, this isn't the case at all! I just keep seeing people bringing up SJ's childless life again and again (been here since the forums started, ya see), and there is always this underlying idea that her choice is somehow a "lack." And I just find that a very damaging myth in our society, which many women echo without even realising they are doing it. But again, absolutely not singling you out there, and I am so so sorry for your loss, I know this is a pain that is truly incomparable to any other pain. All my love to you!

• Heart
I don't have much time to keep up with all this, so apologies if this has already been mentioned. Did Selmar really say 'I am the ghost of the Shitto'👻or was it tit hole💩😂? He seems to be looking increasingly uncomfortable.... wonder how long before he and Diesel abandon ship:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Dear Brenda can you turn this into a fridge magnet and sell it on your Etsy?

F41FFB1D-2167-47BC-87F1-0BC15036915D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Iolander Post 3549012
I don't see Picasso - more Marc Chagall - especially the fiddle - something there but I haven't read too much on him so don't know if he had a happy or miserable life. The successful artists all seem to have very complicated sex lives and relationships, but I think SJ pushes the arty farty bohemian schtick a bit more than was reality -it enhances her fantasy that Dadddeee was a famous artist, coveted by all, talented and fabulous, but he did not sell, only painted for HER, only SHE has his fabulous works and he created it all for her only. I reckon Daddy was an unhappy man whatever the reason Sj would never admit it.
I actually don't think Daddy is that good an artist - more a copyist but I do wonder why we never get a lingering in depth look at any of his works - just the flash of them being hung on the walls once framed. I read somewhere he never sold anything during his life - who did he think he was? F*#cking Van Gogh? Did you notice how she stuck the hot needle into Mummeee - rushed to get the apartment ready for Mummeee, big reveal, squeals all round, happy families then STICK IT TO HER SJ !!!!- drag her around pointing out the numerous works by DADDEEE framed by meeee, so Mummeee and her fiance/soon to be husband, are surrounded by hubby #1 - If Percy can still get it up, no matter where he looks he'll have to see reminders of #1 - classic example of narcissist wielding her poison wand and disguising it as bestowing her fairy dust on everyone.
Sure, Chagallesque if you look only this one particular fiddler. It's really weird that Daddy has invaded every room in the house. I wonder how the rooms were intended to be decorated initially, his paintings clash with the current emmaüs jumble so much.

• Heart
@FannyBee My Sincere condolence- I am so sorry for your loss

Apologies went back as thread 🧵 moved 11 pages

Sending virtual hugs 🤗 (((( Hugs))))
♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Selmar is a self employed individual, as long as he strings out the numbers of days he ‘works’ the more he is paid. All this ‘free Selmar’ is ridiculous, he could go elsewhere to work at anytime and chooses not to, maybe because the work is easy and no critical supervision.
@Julie Sue I wonder quite how "uncritical" she really is when the camera is turned off? The "easy" work (seems to be pretty heavy much of the time, with little help from anyone else.) shows Selmar working harder than any of the other Chateau inhabitants or owners. I would go so far as to say that Selmar is the only one who puts in a reasonable day's works, apart from part-time gardener, Dan. Half-a-job Nati seems to have plenty of time of her hands (as a paid employee) , Flowery Mari does seems to cook in between indulging her flower hobby and the Handmaiden-of-the-Royal Bedchamber flits around when filming is going on and watches everyone else.
Unless of course, you know better?:unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
New definition to add to the next thread: MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts
💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)
MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wait

Wait

Ah don’t go ..... we adore 🥰 newbies

That don’t shred the back of us
🍸 virtual drink or 🥂
on your coffee table I served it ♥♥♥♥
Thank you for the kind welcome! If there is something of value I can add then I will. However, by habit and choice, I am a creature of observation, not critique. It is a decision made many years ago and has played a large part in my ability to keep my sanity and humanity while dealing with the operatic world. The behaviors in the operatic world make the suspected and imagined behaviors at the chateaus look like child's play.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.